PDA

View Full Version : scratch card units gone??

hairydonkey
12-29-2014, 12:13 PM
been working through the alphabet to recycle my units,..still not got to letter F yet,..when it dawned on me i should have loads of them useless scratch card units called fierce ...the 897/897 ones so i thought i would look for them.low and behold not 1 could be found.Checked my inventory for them aswell,..no still not there, so apart from the odd valour i have gotten from these cards, have gree been pulling the wool over eyes and not issuing the units when won?...plus all the cards that maybe some folk have bought.
Has anyone else checked to see if they have any of these units in there inventory,..as i thought the amount i thought i had would of been a nice little earner.

narsly
12-29-2014, 02:29 PM
*Maybe they auto recycled the garbage units? lol...

*/sarcasm

Kefa
12-29-2014, 03:15 PM
I think they're old gold units that can't be recycled, therefore don't show up in the recycle list. Look for them in your unit inventory instead of under the recycle tab.

Q Raider
12-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Yes, noticed the same thing.

Just another in a long line on cons and tricks employed to try to garner an extra coin or two from the (un?)suspecting public.

Just add it to the "force center screen on tap" to re-position the selected target in the exact spot where the hot key auto spend gold icon is "coincidentally" placed just in case the player has tapped enough to reduce the energy or stamina to zero.

Kefa: Have found and recycled plenty of "old gold" units so don't think it is that...(but it is Gree..)

Kefa
12-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Kefa: Have found and recycled plenty of "old gold" units so don't think it is that...(but it is Gree..)

Ok, thanks... That was a guess since I haven't bought gold units since very early so I don't remember their names, lol. Do the old gold units pay you back in gold? I thought maybe those units were gold units from back when, but the "fierce" units from the current scratchers do show up in my inventory, but not in the recycle tab.

hairydonkey
12-30-2014, 06:18 AM
Ok, thanks... That was a guess since I haven't bought gold units since very early so I don't remember their names, lol. Do the old gold units pay you back in gold? I thought maybe those units were gold units from back when, but the "fierce" units from the current scratchers do show up in my inventory, but not in the recycle tab.

dont show up in my inventory

KJB Agent
12-30-2014, 09:15 AM
I see them (the fierce units) in my inventory, but they do not show up when I switch to recycle. FYI, I am on Android. Maybe this is just another "display issue" and you need to just trust that they are there.

Milburn Pennybags
12-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Currently some units (including those earned from scratchers) are not able to be recycled. Because of this we don't currently show them when you view the recycle tab.

Sheldor Sir
12-30-2014, 10:33 PM
why not, they are possibly the worst units in exsistance