PDA

View Full Version : Where is epic boss?

Phelpsy
12-28-2014, 10:53 PM
2 event cycles now without an epic boss, what gives? I'm finally able to beat bosses

truthteller
12-28-2014, 11:33 PM
2 event cycles now without an epic boss, what gives? I'm finally able to beat bosses

knowing gree they are going to "revamp" the boss event and we will only use hero equipment to calculate damage to boss just the same way they screw everyone in KA doing that

MW Flake
12-29-2014, 12:51 AM
Yep. Don't call for the boss until you've got credit cards in hand.

truthteller
12-29-2014, 01:17 AM
Yep. Don't call for the boss until you've got credit cards in hand.

so true, greedy! has not been making any money on Epic Boss, so they have two choices
1- canned it
2- they will "revamp" it like they did in KA, so people will need to spend money to finish it

in KA, was a big backfire, everyone stop when they could not make kills for free because was impossible to finish it without at least two vaults of gems (gold) and they also gave XP = boss level x 10 so boss 95 gave 950 XP, and to top thing boss 100 gave 2,000 XP per kill

EPIC BOSS = EPIC FAIL

Ozymandias
12-29-2014, 02:48 AM
Stupid, it can't be that hard to overcome the 2bn limit

Pidgeot
12-29-2014, 11:51 AM
Not all events need to make money. Other games understand this. Whats so hard for gree? Epic Boss was not broken. Let us have something.

rather
12-29-2014, 11:56 AM
Good question. I finished on 140lv last time, hope I'm ready for 150lv now...

Phelpsy
12-29-2014, 12:25 PM
Oh boy I hope they dont

RAUS
12-29-2014, 01:24 PM
I hope they don't mess with it, epic boss is one of my favorite events.

Shadow Demon
12-29-2014, 02:30 PM
They have screwed up everything else, why not screw up the epic boss as well.

MW Flake
12-29-2014, 03:25 PM
It's a definite. Epic boss will not be using your attack stats. It will only be your little Dolly's stats.

Kefa
12-29-2014, 04:14 PM
Yeah, if they do to Epic Boss in MW what they did in KA, they may as well just remove it because it won't be something anyone bothers doing.

2MblaZ
12-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Yeah, if they do to Epic Boss in MW what they did in KA, they may as well just remove it because it won't be something anyone bothers doing.

You're wrong, Kefa, there's always going to be that bunch of 'more competitive' that will throw money at pixels, just because prize will say something like "0/13 dental floss"" or "11/0 Toothpick" because it's essential for strong army...

So GREEds preparing to throw those at last standing MWaddicts, and the rest... well, they don't pay anyway so why bother...

I'm just sitting back watching ROme burn.... :cool:

East Coast Bias
12-29-2014, 09:16 PM
Gree needs to find the right balance. It was actually fun when masters RB was a challenge and you needed 60 committed members hitting full out in order to do it for free. But masters RB has now become so easy that half of the faction slacks and you can still finish the whole event in a day.

truthteller
12-29-2014, 09:55 PM
Gree needs to find the right balance. It was actually fun when masters RB was a challenge and you needed 60 committed members hitting full out in order to do it for free. But masters RB has now become so easy that half of the faction slacks and you can still finish the whole event in a day.
You mean the top 50 factions finish in a day,
The you have factions in top250 that needs almost all the time to finish,
Then you have about 75% of the MW community that can nearly finish prestige RB and with help from jumpers

I guess you are in a top 50 faction

truthteller
12-29-2014, 10:02 PM
You're wrong, Kefa, there's always going to be that bunch of 'more competitive' that will throw money at pixels, just because prize will say something like "0/13 dental floss"" or "11/0 Toothpick" because it's essential for strong army...

So GREEds preparing to throw those at last standing MWaddicts, and the rest... well, they don't pay anyway so why bother...

I'm just sitting back watching ROme burn.... :cool:

Sad, but true
They will al complain, bit you will see SUP, ACE, warriors and any other top 25 faction, spending what ever is needed to finish EB, and that is why the new "revamp" EB, which goal is to "challenge" players, because gree, knows "we are bored" with current EB format, and gree only thinks about player's game experience (and if in the process they happen to make vaults of real cash, that is just a bonus) their main focus will always be customer satisfaction :rolleyes:

Thief
12-29-2014, 10:46 PM
Sadly the EB has been a bust for awhile. Gree seems to have a hard time finding that balance of it being a slight challenge (they either make it mission impossible or they make it too easy)

Unfortunately I figured the new EB changes would be coming out soon (and not for the better of anyone in the community)

Hopefully Gree just sticks to the same format of using our Modified Stats (not equipment) to defeat the boss and revamp it so that it can have more than 2.3 Billion health. Make it 100 bosses again and adjust the health accordingly to the average players stats.

Pidgeot
12-29-2014, 10:55 PM
Then you have about 75% of the MW community that can nearly finish prestige RB and with help from jumpers

I agree, not all factions breeze through this in a quick way and most factions can't even finish RB. Whether or not we do so for free is because we earned the ability to do so. We all suggested that GREE make the bosses harder like every 4 or 5 cycles to keep up with players. Its clear GREE needs to do something else so not all players get ****ed. RB is fine the way it is.

Pidgeot
12-29-2014, 11:05 PM
Sadly the EB has been a bust for awhile. Gree seems to have a hard time finding that balance of it being a slight challenge (they either make it mission impossible or they make it too easy)

Unfortunately I figured the new EB changes would be coming out soon (and not for the better of anyone in the community)

Hopefully Gree just sticks to the same format of using our Modified Stats (not equipment) to defeat the boss and revamp it so that it can have more than 2.3 Billion health. Make it 100 bosses again and adjust the health accordingly to the average players stats.

What GREE needs to do is tailor EB to the individual player and not just their level, since not all levels are created equal. The RB health should be based on the players stat range instead for the boss health. It will be more balance this way, though everyone would need to use gold. I like gold free better but if this change is for the worst, Im done with epic boss events.

Ozymandias
12-30-2014, 02:04 AM
U

The right balance was probably when top 50 could just do masters and top 250 could just do prestige

MW Flake
12-30-2014, 02:07 AM
All Gree has to do is create a folder shortage like last RB. Problem solved.