PDA

View Full Version : so many cheats at level 49

jimie
09-30-2011, 02:38 PM
So I have hit level 49 today and go onto the rivals list to see what I can rob, the first 5 people I visit have at least 3 of one kind of building. One guy had 4 warehouses, another had 6 smoke shops, how are we meant to play the game against players who are obviously hacking the game? This is a really easy thing to stamp out by the programmers, they will have stats on who owns what and should be actively clearing those players off the game, or your normal, non cheating player like myself will have to walk away.

Sort it out Funzio.

Anyone else come across them? Am I missing something i.e. because a smoke shop is a gold item can you buy as many as you like? That doesn't explain the warehouses though... They also had massive attack and defense at this level i.e 4500 def and 4000 attack at least?

Joeycool
09-30-2011, 02:56 PM
report them to mobile@funzio.com

Joeycool
09-30-2011, 02:57 PM
people also often put their mafia code on their wall too so you can supply Funzio with thay too to get it sorted quicker! :)

Crime City Mark
09-30-2011, 04:06 PM
There's already a thread about this with instructions on what to do. Please use the search function before posting.