PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mods in Maps... Was that another mess?

E.g.E
12-26-2014, 06:09 PM
So i just presume hidden mods in various maps was another mess? They all came out in few hrs then all disappeared in couple of days.

Players who collected while they were out will get to keep them and the players havent collected them quick enough will be punished because they were working on LTQ or whatever.

What a fair treatment it is i love to say. But... Of course we are used to this so it is ok for gree to do anything? Well, i am just asking here as Gree dont reply my question through support even they replied another one sent at the same exact time.

Are you trying to hide this mess? If it is not a mess then what it is? How would you call it fair play? Just want to know... But I am sure i will never find out what it was and whats gonna happen next...

Keep it up!!!

Evan1000
12-26-2014, 06:35 PM
You should bring them back, I never got my 5% building defense ;)

But if not that's totally fine too, I want to keep everything else

Beamer 420
12-26-2014, 10:20 PM
Glad I jumped on the 50% rob payout

cc thunder
12-26-2014, 11:02 PM
I saw it as a Christmas bonus. Sometimes if you snooze you lose

Oh_TheHorror
12-27-2014, 12:38 AM
The players told on themselves. They couldn't wait to run on here and talk about them as if GREE wouldn't look at their own forum and put an end to it. Idiots.

Captain Torgue
12-27-2014, 04:10 AM
So i just presume hidden mods in various maps was another mess? They all came out in few hrs then all disappeared in couple of days.

Players who collected while they were out will get to keep them and the players havent collected them quick enough will be punished because they were working on LTQ or whatever.

What a fair treatment it is i love to say. But... Of course we are used to this so it is ok for gree to do anything? Well, i am just asking here as Gree dont reply my question through support even they replied another one sent at the same exact time.

Are you trying to hide this mess? If it is not a mess then what it is? How would you call it fair play? Just want to know... But I am sure i will never find out what it was and whats gonna happen next...

Keep it up!!!

Lift more, whine less broseph

E.g.E
12-28-2014, 03:44 AM
Ohh well its not about how much u lift... Gree said it was an issue and they would fix it... So my understanding is that it was another glitch... And will wait to see how gree is gonna fix it? Expect another glitch fixing this one...

Nighteg
12-28-2014, 04:04 AM
Ohh well its not about how much u lift... Gree said it was an issue and they would fix it... So my understanding is that it was another glitch... And will wait to see how gree is gonna fix it? Expect another glitch fixing this one...

What exactly you want "fixed"? There are no mods on the maps. There. Fixed.

ghetto69143
12-28-2014, 08:39 AM

Keep it up!!!

I wonder if its just a Gree move to mix up the game...
I for one remember last year with mod drops such as
Explosive Def +250
Gun Atk +300
Mafia Atk +300
Mafia Def +200
Melee Def +200
and those were part of an LTQ( I think)...But these were dropped at random, and if I hear any news from groupme or Line, I tend to check into it myself. Once I seen 1 was true, try another.. Do nott complain
LTQ - a week to finish
Randomly dropped Mods - were talking about "Gree"
I grabbed all these random mods with a mindset. if its a mistake, hey, they were earned...
For the future, take a minute to see if the info was true. and Gree did leave the mods in for at least 12hrs before that data push. i ignored a data push and still was able to collect the mods on a smaller acct. you are not being punished, it was just a lack of getting info quick enough.

I wonder who had the info in the 1st place?

ghetto69143
12-28-2014, 08:40 AM
I saw it as a Christmas bonus. Sometimes if you snooze you lose

I think this more accurately says it

Dazzanic
12-28-2014, 02:18 PM
If you snooze you lose? Or put another way... If you are on IOS you lose, and if you are spending gold on the official LTQ you lose. It's a mess and all prizes should be removed before an event is created where everyone has the same chance to get them.... It is hypocrisy to moan at gree about all their mess ups, to then cheer when you get a few free gifts with mods. Makes me LMAO.

E.g.E
12-28-2014, 02:35 PM
If you snooze you lose? Or put another way... If you are on IOS you lose, and if you are spending gold on the official LTQ you lose. It's a mess and all prizes should be removed before an event is created where everyone has the same chance to get them.... It is hypocrisy to moan at gree about all their mess ups, to then cheer when you get a few free gifts with mods. Makes me LMAO.

Love it... Too true...

And re fix, it is not me wanting anything to be fixed, thats exactly what Gree said... They are planing to fix the issue? I dont know how and I dont know when.

And either 12hrs or 120hrs... Glitch is a glitch... time or in fact anything dont make it reasonable or acceptable. Mess is a mess there is no other way to explain it...

quityourwhining
12-28-2014, 03:18 PM

iOS users had a chance to get the same mods as droid, but the drop rates were lower. that's no different than droid users not being able to get free gold from videos. you can now link across different platforms so if it's that important to you then switch.

Nighteg
12-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Stop whining.

Dazzanic
12-28-2014, 04:05 PM
iOS users had a chance to get the same mods as droid, but the drop rates were lower. that's no different than droid users not being able to get free gold from videos. you can now link across different platforms so if it's that important to you then switch. that makes it alright does it?

Ps - I've not had any free gold on my iPhone for a year.

Dazzanic
12-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Stop whining. this whole forum is for whining! Stop whining about whining you whiner!!! 😭

HavingFun
12-28-2014, 04:50 PM
that makes it alright does it?

Ps - I've not had any free gold on my iPhone for a year.

Want gold? Buy gold, brosephat.

HavingFun
01-08-2015, 08:12 PM

Keep it up!!!

Now you have another chance, Broseph. Stop whining and get your prizes.

Evan1000
01-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Now you have another chance, Broseph. Stop whining and get your prizes.

And we make the same mistake we made last time, letting this info leak onto the forums so it will be taken out even sooner.

Finally got my building defense though ;)

HavingFun
01-08-2015, 08:27 PM
And we make the same mistake we made last time, letting this info leak onto the forums so it will be taken out even sooner.

Finally got my building defense though ;)
My post is not a mistake and not a leak.

Evan1000
01-08-2015, 08:30 PM
It's a leak, the loot drops, which were obviously a mistake, are now back, and you released it to GREE's ears.. assuming they even check the forum anymore, doesn't seem like they do or care.