PDA

View Full Version : Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Pages : [1] 2

andy2
12-26-2014, 04:45 PM
I have long thought this has been something MW needs. Unfortunately Gree mods/devs don't seem to want to do it so my hope is that we as players can band together and put together a comprehensive list of all issues that we are having in the game. The hopes would be that it will help in order to 1) cut down on the number of posts about bugs and 2) be a 'one stop shop' for Gree to come and get a list of all the issues that need their attention. We long go weeks after reporting an issue without hearing anything back on here or via the ticket system. Hopefully this makes it easier and forces them to finally listen.

Please post here with any issues you are having that arent already on the list, or any changes to the status of the issue/needed improvement. Hopefully you think its a worthwhile idea and I promise to read every post and keep the front post updated with as much data as possible.

BUGS:

#
Category
Description
Confirmed on forums?
Acknowledged by Gree?
Platform?
Status
Date Added

Recycling
When filtering on units not in you army all boost units still appear.
Yes
Yes
Both
Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide.
12/26/2014

Attacking
Attacking a player from the news feed often causes a game freeze making the player have to do a hard restart. For some it is now impossible.
Yes
Yes
IOS
12/27/2014

NPCs
When visiting multiple maps you can often find 'invisible' targets on maps. Many of these belong on other maps than the ones the player is located on.
Yes
No
Both
Broken - no fix in progress.
12/28/2014

Epic Boss
The health bar on Epic Boss does not work.
yes
no
both

Stats
Alliance def/defense stat does not work. Displayed stats are MUCH higher than what displays when attacked/raided. Also stats fluctuate each hit.
yes
no
both

Building Output
Building output appears to have an integer limit.
yes
no
both

Display
Every item in our special tab is now invisible.
yes
no
both

VIP
The VIP feature does not work and causes the user to freeze up.
yes
no
both

Improvements:

#
Category
Description
Acknowledged by Gree?
Platform?
Status
Date added

Display
Impossible to read stats - need abbreviations/commas.
yes
IOS
Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide .
12/26/2014

Equipment
Not listed anywhere which equipment you have or what your equipment stats are - doesnt really matter anymore because Gree made us pay for them and then took it away
Yes
Both
Sounds far off still, but acknowledged.
12/26/2014

Gold transactions
There are no confirmation buttons for most transactions and some of the purchase buttons are placed in locations that many people accidentally touch such as popups that appear upon start-up.
Yes
Both
12/26/2014

Display
In the 'rivals' menu under 'rankings' most of the symbols for various ranks do not show up.
Yes
IOS
Broken - no fix in progress. Gree says low priority.
12/27/2014

Display
In inventory under 'special' tab all items earned towards previous temp bonuses are there even if they have no current or future use.
Yes
IOS
Broken - no fix in progress. 'considering how to change' (hint: remove them)
12/27/2014

Display
Collect all money feature does not show up if camped on base. If game is restarted or a base or map is visited and then players base returned to it *may* show up. The same goes for a building that has completed an upgrade or a newly constructed building.
No
Both
Broken - no fix in progress - Gree hasn't been able to replicate.
12/28/2014

Display
Upon start-up the game occasionally is gray and a tap opens the store or forums - these are popups that do not display.
No
iOS
Broken - Gree says is due to slow connections - I've gotten this and connection is fine, anyone provide more feedback?.
12/28/2014

Recycling Dsiplay
If you recycle all of a unit you have it will still show as having 0. Sometimes gets fixed upon restarting the game.
Yes
No
Droid

bam bam.
12-26-2014, 06:44 PM
This is what we need at the start of the sticky thread that only we the members can edit. Not the mods.

bam bam.
12-26-2014, 06:47 PM
Would be appreciated if the mods could sticky this one but never edit the table. A comment as to which one they are addressing and then we adjust the table as appropriate.

You also need a column with the date the issue was raised on the table so we can see how long it's been a prob for

codys21
12-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Minor things here but for #3 on bugs, on Droid I see the stats but not the bonuses. But bonuses are the most important.

codys21
12-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Would be appreciated if the mods could sticky this one but never edit the table. A comment as to which one they are addressing and then we adjust the table as appropriate.

You also need a column with the date the issue was raised on the table so we can see how long it's been a prob for

Great ideas. Would be interesting to see just how long it actually takes when it is recorded.

bam bam.
12-26-2014, 07:08 PM
The other thing most professional organisations do is have a person responsible (just one name, not department) as it means they have to champion it to completion or their rep ends up in the bin and their boss comes down on them hard haha. Once the name is assigned a timeframe is given, usually first two weeks (green zone), 2-4 week (yellow zone) 4+ week red zone and butt kickings get dished out everyday till its done.

andy2
12-26-2014, 07:52 PM

I added a date column - even though some of these are old issues I just added today's date for now. As issues are brought up on this post I will make the date the first person reports it.

Also, I agree they need to list which ones they are addressing... I'm just hoping they acknowledge this at all.

HellRaizer
12-27-2014, 08:59 AM
Sorry. Wasn't online much yesterday.. Thread stuck

andy2
12-27-2014, 11:02 AM

Thanks man, if anyone faces any issues other than the ones I initially thought of, lets add them to this list so that they have maximum visibility.

ezmunie
12-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Not able to copy and paste on my own wall, much less the other members of my faction.

I'd like to be able to see the symbols of our ranks under rankings on the rivals list.

Still not able to attack on rivals base. Can only raid. Can't attack rival from my news wall.

andy2
12-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Not able to copy and paste on my own wall, much less the other members of my faction.

I'd like to be able to see the symbols of our ranks under rankings on the rivals list.

Still not able to attack on rivals base. Can only raid. Can't attack rival from my news wall.

I can confirm what you say about rankings, but not the top bullet or third bullet. Is anyone else having those issues? I'd like them to be confirmed by multiple sources before they get put on here, the list will be long enough as it is.

For now I added the part about the rank symbols under improvements.

That being said if anyone has any ideas to make this better lets see what we can do.

Atego
12-27-2014, 12:58 PM
@andy2, thanks a lot. THIS is a very good idea.

@ezmunie, same here with attacking.

andy2
12-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Minor things here but for #3 on bugs, on Droid I see the stats but not the bonuses. But bonuses are the most important.

I may be wrong, but I think the stats are often wrong. So you see something, but it isn't accurate. Can you confirm this, I'm happy to update that item if my wording isn't valid. We should be as specific as possible for gree.

Atego
12-27-2014, 01:06 PM
@andy,
some of my iOS teammates are not able to attack on rivals base. its possible to make one Hit, but then both avatars freeze. No more action is possible and you must restart the game

andy2
12-27-2014, 03:59 PM
@andy,
some of my iOS teammates are not able to attack on rivals base. its possible to make one Hit, but then both avatars freeze. No more action is possible and you must restart the game

I added it to main post as bug #8. Please correct me if anything I wrote is incorrect or needs clarification. If anyone else is experiencing this please post to confirm. Thanks.

bam bam.
12-27-2014, 05:13 PM

Thanks dude.

If we could get an acknowledgement on each individual issue and a plan and progress report would be cool. Dont know what powers you have to communicate the issues on to dev team/CS/appropriate department and receive feedback as to where they are in the GReE machine but it is needed. If we get organised maybe they will learn and follow our lead.

Agent Orange
12-28-2014, 04:15 AM
Equipment is not showing up when awarded to Android members of my faction only IOs during the current boss FLTQ.

HellRaizer
12-28-2014, 04:42 AM
@andy,

Just to add more detail to this bug.. Happens when attacking via newsfeed, or attacking a target when visiting their base via newsfeed (ios)

HellRaizer
12-28-2014, 04:47 AM
Thanks dude.

If we could get an acknowledgement on each individual issue and a plan and progress report would be cool. Dont know what powers you have to communicate the issues on to dev team/CS/appropriate department and receive feedback as to where they are in the GReE machine but it is needed. If we get organised maybe they will learn and follow our lead.

I do have some lines of comms, although being the Xmas period its a little bit more hectic.. But by the great work being done on this thread, it is keeping a concise list visible and I will continue to raise this. Hopefully devs/cs will get involved

Hobbs
12-28-2014, 05:22 AM
Still missing lots of equipment I gained from gltq "grinchy" on 2 accounts!!
CS closed 3 tickets without any solution?
And why can we not see how many of each equipment item we have in inventory?
What's being done about the issues with missing equipment and problems with equipping the items?
When will the people that PAID to earn this equipment see the missing items?

Atego
12-28-2014, 06:00 AM
Just to add more detail to this bug.. Happens when attacking via newsfeed, or attacking a target when visiting their base via newsfeed (ios)

The game freeze immediately after I selected the rival from the Newsfeed via ATTACK Button. If i am hit the REVENGE Button, the screen changes to the enemy base and i can raid the base, but attacking the rival isnt possible. The game freezes after one hit at the rivals avatar. In this case, there is also no battle result button and all other buttons on the screen are greyed.

If i select an opponent from the Rival list, i can raid the base, but attacking the rival isnt possible. The game freezes after one hit at the rivals avatar. In this case, there is also no battle result button and all other buttons on the screen are greyed.

andy2
12-28-2014, 07:17 AM
Equipment is not showing up when awarded to Android members of my faction only IOs during the current boss FLTQ.

I added a note about this to bug #1 as I think its probably a related issue - and the most important one to fix right now. I hope that works.

Thanks I changed the wording a bit, hopefully its more clear now and we can get some sort of feedback on all this soon.

Still missing lots of equipment I gained from gltq "grinchy" on 2 accounts!!
CS closed 3 tickets without any solution?
And why can we not see how many of each equipment item we have in inventory?
What's being done about the issues with missing equipment and problems with equipping the items?
When will the people that PAID to earn this equipment see the missing items?

Amen brother lol. I am in the exact same situation. My equipment stats actually dropped about 30 instead of going up 30 this fltq so I am missing roughly a net of 60 stats. On top of that all of my tickets have likewise been ignored.

Agent Orange
12-28-2014, 07:43 AM
Thanks andy2, I'm not 100% if this bug is related to linking in Android as a full shut down and restart several times cleared a couple of accounts though one is still having problems.

Sent you a pm.

Jaguar69
12-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Since the 5.0 updated, crashes are more and more frequent.
Actually I can't play the RB event. It's also hard to collect money!!!!
I'm playing with iPad1, iOS 5.
Will anyone solve or have I to give up spending $5-600 a month???????:mad:

Maverick0073
12-28-2014, 10:53 AM
Another bug, not sure if any others have noticed , but when you get a successful double strike or triple , the 2nd and 3rd attack don't have the same army and soldier attack strength , army went down around 40 and soldier went to 1

Please devs DONT FIX THIS!!!! , rather fix my missing equipment

andy2
12-28-2014, 10:58 AM
Since the 5.0 updated, crashes are more and more frequent.
Actually I can't play the RB event. It's also hard to collect money!!!!
I'm playing with iPad1, iOS 5.
Will anyone solve or have I to give up spending $5-600 a month???????:mad:

Correct me if I'm wrong but both IPad1 and iOS5 are pretty old at this point right? Might this be the machine? Game is perfforming OK for me right now (not great but not as bad as it has been before). Anyone have better input?

Another bug, not sure if any others have noticed , but when you get a successful double strike or triple , the 2nd and 3rd attack don't have the same army and soldier attack strength , army went down around 40 and soldier went to 1

Please devs DONT FIX THIS!!!! , rather fix my missing equipment
To my knowledge the double/triple strike just multiplies the points/loot you get (wd, bp, cash, xp, valor etc) by x2 or x3. Its actually one attack so I'm not sure what you mean by the equipment stats go down for subsequent attacks.

Jaguar69
12-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but both IPad1 and iOS5 are pretty old at this point right? Might this be the machine? Game is perfforming OK for me right now (not great but not as bad as it has been before). Anyone have better input?

So, your useful suggestion is to buy a new device?????????

Annihilator2
12-28-2014, 11:34 AM
Andy2, add bugs:
1. maps are full with invisible targets. It seems that the targets from other maps. I saw standard map targets on non their maps and LTQ targets on non their maps.
2. Game hangs when starts with message windows. I close the windows and restart the game to get in.

I have iPad2 with iOS 7.

andy2
12-28-2014, 11:35 AM
So, your useful suggestion is to buy a new device?????????

Eventually all technology becomes slower than it did when it was new and performs worse than the newer stuff. Thats just the way it is. I used to play on an iphone4 and the game took forever to load, when i upgraded to a iphone5s the game all of a sudden flew 10x faster. Just remember there are two components to how fast a game will run - software and hardware. The developer can only control one of those, so sorry if you don't like but I'm just saying that its a possibility.

andy2
12-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Andy2, add bugs:
1. maps are full with invisible targets. It seems that the targets from other maps. I saw standard map targets on non their maps and LTQ targets on non their maps.
2. Game hangs when starts with message windows. I close the windows and restart the game to get in.

I have also experienced the invisible targets. They are quite annoying, this is a good catch as it should definitely be up there. I added this as bug #9.

Is anyone else having problems with the game freezing on startup per #2?

Annihilator2
12-28-2014, 11:43 AM
I confirm also freezing on attacking rival in his base.

Procyon
12-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Don't think this has been added, but as well as having many of the ones listed (on IOS)...

I don't shut out of the game and my iPad hibernates - when i come back to the game I don't get the money symbol above all of my buildings telling me its ready to collect. I mostly notice it with my Villa and AMR but that might be because they're the ones I'm most concerned about.

I tap the building to see how much time I have before collection only to find it must've been ready because the tap causes the collection.

If I were to close the game after hibernating the "ready to collect" symbols do appear.

Thanks for starting this thead!

Annihilator2
12-28-2014, 11:48 AM
If I were to close the game after hibernating the "ready to collect" symbols

Confirm.

I go to map and return to base to see collect button and "ready" symbol

andy2
12-28-2014, 12:31 PM
Don't think this has been added, but as well as having many of the ones listed (on IOS)...

I don't shut out of the game and my iPad hibernates - when i come back to the game I don't get the money symbol above all of my buildings telling me its ready to collect. I mostly notice it with my Villa and AMR but that might be because they're the ones I'm most concerned about.

I tap the building to see how much time I have before collection only to find it must've been ready because the tap causes the collection.

If I were to close the game after hibernating the "ready to collect" symbols do appear.

Thanks for starting this thead!

I added this as the most recent improvement, since it comes up if you go somewhere else first i think its more of a display issue than a major gameplay bug.

Confirm.

I go to map and return to base to see collect button and "ready" symbol

I was able to reproduce this as well. One trick I noticed is that you dont have to go to another base or map to trigger, if you click on one of the ready to collect buildings to collect it the collect all button will show up then as well. Thanks for confirming.

Annihilator2
12-28-2014, 12:52 PM
One more bug: increase/decrease allies count in PvP. All battle result screens (WD and PvP) are shows the same number for me and for rival independently on my and rival bonuses.

NaRciS
12-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Iphone 6 - Current version MW - Current Version iOS

- Game dies when trying to add either VIP or the 2 free allies.

- 10% of the time the game will freeze on Pvp - you have to close the app and restart.

Ipad - current version of MW and iOS

Game crashes often when starting, raiding and in the frontline event - it seems when there's to much going on the game just hangs, when this happens - 90% of the time I get kicked to the iPad desktop screen although the game is still running - you can't switch back to the game by double clicking the home button - You have to shut the iPad down and restart.

I would honestly say that I have had more problems since the update.

Bluehavana2
12-28-2014, 01:18 PM
Ios 8.0.2 iPad mini 16gb

-can only view 20-25 of faction members stats before app crashes and sends me to ipad menus
-occasionally when starting MW, screen is dim (locked) and a tap anywhere on screen brings up the store menu
-occasionally the 'collect all income' icon will not appear until an action is taken (even a tap on a building will correct it)... Also occurs on iPad 3 64gb
- building upgrades do not show as complete until building clicked on or game restarted (bot iOS devices)

Improvement: a game log would be nice to be able display text of splash screens which may have been missed (among other things)

Annihilator2
12-28-2014, 03:19 PM
One more bug: kills are not counted in faction goal

Atego
12-28-2014, 03:43 PM
-occasionally when starting MW, screen is dim (locked) and a tap anywhere on screen brings up the store menu
-occasionally the 'collect all income' icon will not appear until an action is taken (even a tap on a building will correct it)
- building upgrades do not show as complete until building clicked on or game restarted

confirmed. with iPad 2 and iPhone 4S (Both devices with iOS 8.1.2 and MW 5.0.1)

andy2
12-28-2014, 05:26 PM
confirmed. with iPad 2 and iPhone 4S (Both devices with iOS 8.1.2 and MW 5.0.1)

Thanks for the reports and confirms. I think I've added everything again to the first post. Considering tomorrow is Monday I'm REALLY hoping that Gree can begin responding to each and every one of these with a status on a fix. We've done half of their job for them as a community and responses on many of these topics are way past due. We deserve answers.

codys21
12-28-2014, 10:01 PM
I may be wrong, but I think the stats are often wrong. So you see something, but it isn't accurate. Can you confirm this, I'm happy to update that item if my wording isn't valid. We should be as specific as possible for gree.

When I open the goal folder to see the reward, I see the real stats but no picture and no boost. When I receive the item (like after completing LTQ and after frontline) all units won show stats of 2000/2000.

rafael77
12-29-2014, 04:50 AM
is anyone also having problems with modern war for OS? its taking forever to log in the game and it hangs when you attack another player. what to do????

Agent Orange
12-29-2014, 05:51 AM
is anyone also having problems with modern war for OS? its taking forever to log in the game and it hangs when you attack another player. what to do????

iOS? Yes load times are quite long, on my oldest player I did finally delete and the reinstall the app because I had an almost 5GB dataset. Once nuked I'm down to a couple hundred mb and got back the space. Loading isn't that much faster.

As for crashing, notice this is a big problem on older devices such as 1st gen iPads and 4th gen or older iPods. They crash as soon as I attack the raid boss so only fix is to link to a faster device if you have it or can. Still haven't tested the link other device feature but hopefully today.

Apollo13
12-29-2014, 08:26 AM
Add allies and get booted from the app. This is on iOS.

Kefa
12-29-2014, 10:02 AM
Number 8 under improvements and game hanging on startup message windows is a splash screen failing to load its graphic, probably the one about purchasing old LE buildings for a limited time. Tapping where the action button is or where the X is will cause the game to proceed.

Add:
PvP: iOS - Along with Bugs #8 - some iOS accounts are completely unable to attack in PvP. The game hangs on the screen where the doors come together and never completes the attack cycle. The only way to proceed is to force close the app and relaunch it. It may be a once in a while issue for some, but for a few people on my team it's every time and PvP has been broken entirely for them since 5.0 was released.

Raid Boss: Global - Sometimes the server doesn't seem to recognize that a boss has been completed and forces the 2hr time clock to run all the way down before proceeding. It doesn't show up any longer under the "select boss" tab, and the summon button for that level boss remains missing from the summon tab. After the 2 hour clock runs out, the completion splash screen appears, and the summon button for that level reappears.

WD Leaderboard: Global - The points and positions shown on the leaderboard before and after the final battle are not consistent. In our final battle we faced a team who was ranked 3 spots below us going in, and both of us fought hard. We won the battle with more points than them, yet somehow they finished the event ranked 3 spots above us even though they were ranked below us before the final battle and we added more points to the board than they did. It's as though the leaderboard credited them with our points and us with theirs.

Building Construction: iOS - New building construction sometimes continues to appear as still being under construction even though it's complete, even with restarting the app. Tapping on the building shows it as level 1 with xx:xx time remaining until collection and has the upgrade button, and tapping the upgrade button and starting a new upgrade causes it to show correctly. Other than doing an upgrade, the only way to get it to appear correctly is to wait until it's ready to collect, then collecting it will update the graphic to appear correctly.

Equipment Inventory: Global - was this on the list? We need a way to see in our inventory how many of each equipment piece we have for our army.

Edit 1:
Raiding: iOS (global?) when raiding another player, veiwing their profile showed they have 6.3B defense, but when actually raiding a building the results show they have only 4.1B defense. Yes, composites factory was in tact.

andy2
12-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Add:
PvP: ...

Raid Boss: ...

WD Leaderboard: ...

Building Construction: ...

Equipment Inventory: ...

Edit 1:
Raiding: ...

PvP: I added to the description that it is impossible now for some.

Raid Boss: I added this as bug 11, other people have reported as well so that is plenty for confirmation.

WD: anyone else noticed this? I wouldn't be surprised but I haven't noticed it or heard anyone else mention it. I think we may need screenshots in oder to add it.

Building Construct: I think this is covered under Improvement 7 already.

Raiding: anyone notice this one as well? That seems like too big of a difference to be explained by allies or any other known difference between attacking and raiding.

PS Gree, you have been glaringly absent from forums for over a week, support staff has not answered many tickets in over a week too, support has been non existent. We deserve a complete status on all of these issues ASAP.

HellRaizer
12-29-2014, 11:40 AM
with it being the Xmas hols, I am willing to bet that a number of staff will be on annual leave.. Although support will be working it is possible that they don't have the normal dev escalation routes. Even the data push had everything for the last 4 events. We may have to wait until Jan to get some more informative responses.

dog yuki
12-29-2014, 11:48 AM

Hey, I have the same problem and have it in both (via news and visiting) hopely quick a solution can't make money

furey
12-29-2014, 12:04 PM
I don't know if this has been brought up but when you try to recycle large amounts of a single unit, the valor that you are supposed to get is not rewarded. I am on android. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem? Works fine when I am doing 1 unit or even maybe 3 or 4.

Edr9x23super
12-29-2014, 12:33 PM
I am on an iPad 2 and have basically the same issue with the iPad (my main acct.) and my mini on my iPhone 6 - I cannot fight rivals, the game simply locks up when engaging rivals. I can raid with no problem at all, but I cannot fight anyone on my rivals' list. Fights during wars are not affected at all, I can select anyone I wish and attack them.

Edr

andy2
12-29-2014, 12:57 PM
with it being the Xmas hols, I am willing to bet that a number of staff will be on annual leave.. Although support will be working it is possible that they don't have the normal dev escalation routes. Even the data push had everything for the last 4 events. We may have to wait until Jan to get some more informative responses.

I agree that this is likely, but how pathetic is that? A company this big should have support staff on 24/7 or stop running events that can't be supported. And anyone save your breath if you mention the ticket system, I havent gotten any responses in a week there either.

Hope you don't take any of this as an attack against you, or even the paid gree Reps, but rather the management at Gree who think it is OK to not staff a major game properly or at all.

Either way, considering the effort the community is doing to make it as easy as possible for someone at Gree to give us a status of everything that is wrong with the game, I hope the first day back this takes first priority and we get a FULL status report of EVERY issue listed... if not I think many will lose the little hope we have left.

Kefa
12-29-2014, 02:06 PM
Building Construct: I think this is covered under Improvement 7 already.

It's a bug, not an improvement request, and what I am referring to is new construction, not an upgrade, and does not fix itself when leaving your base and returning.

If the list is "comprehensive" and a community effort, then who gets to decide which bugs deserve to be included in the list, and which don't? You alone?

Regarding the stats issue during raiding, I could post screen shots, but that would be against tos.

MW Flake
12-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Just hide the account names.

andy2
12-29-2014, 03:39 PM
It's a bug, not an improvement request, and what I am referring to is new construction, not an upgrade, and does not fix itself when leaving your base and returning.

If the list is "comprehensive" and a community effort, then who gets to decide which bugs deserve to be included in the list, and which don't? You alone?

Regarding the stats issue during raiding, I could post screen shots, but that would be against tos.

Improvement might not be the right word for me to have used. I'm trying to keep the top list to be major bugs that affect gameplay in a fairly serious way. The bottom list is more improvements or glitches that can be annoying but don't have a major impact on the progress a player makes.

While I suppose since its my post I do technically make a call right now as to where stuff goes, I'm doing my best. Ideally this would have been something done by a gree employee. There are so many issues out there that I'm trying to keep the list as neat and compact as possible. I did change the wording to that improvement 7 to hopefully better encompass what you describe, if you still feel strongly that it should be moved up I will do so without further question, again my reasons thus far are above, but Id rather make it a list that represents everyone.

Kefa
12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
You have "unable to equip new equipment", right?

Several people on my team are unable to equip the new stronger equipment that dropped from Raid Boss. It shows, it just won't equip.

andy2
12-29-2014, 04:25 PM
You have "unable to equip new equipment", right?

Several people on my team are unable to equip the new stronger equipment that dropped from Raid Boss. It shows, it just won't equip.

Yes thats Bug #2

rafael77
12-29-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm using an iPhone 6 and an iPad mini. both with the latest IOS but this problem persists. like this morning i tried logging in and it failed. after 30 minutes i gave up. tried it for both.

iOS? Yes load times are quite long, on my oldest player I did finally delete and the reinstall the app because I had an almost 5GB dataset. Once nuked I'm down to a couple hundred mb and got back the space. Loading isn't that much faster.

As for crashing, notice this is a big problem on older devices such as 1st gen iPads and 4th gen or older iPods. They crash as soon as I attack the raid boss so only fix is to link to a faster device if you have it or can. Still haven't tested the link other device feature but hopefully today.

rafael77
12-29-2014, 06:32 PM
this happens to me all the time. I'm on iPhone 6 and iPad mini. both with the latest IOS. thats why i haven't done PvP ever since the game was upgraded. i have another account on Android (Samsung S5) and its not having problems.

Add:
PvP: iOS - Along with Bugs #8 - some iOS accounts are completely unable to attack in PvP. The game hangs on the screen where the doors come together and never completes the attack cycle. The only way to proceed is to force close the app and relaunch it. It may be a once in a while issue for some, but for a few people on my team it's every time and PvP has been broken entirely for them since 5.0 was released.

bobthebuilder654
12-30-2014, 03:57 PM
How about us not being able to see how much of each equipment we have? Its getting ridiculous collecting equipment that we cant even see we got or not

andy2
12-30-2014, 04:37 PM
How about us not being able to see how much of each equipment we have? Its getting ridiculous collecting equipment that we cant even see we got or not

I agree completely! Its on the list.

bam bam.
12-31-2014, 03:47 AM
No official feedback from GReE on any of these. Geeze, you can take a horse to water but you sure cant make it drink

HellRaizer
12-31-2014, 03:58 AM
I can assure you, once the Xmas and new years annual leaves are over I will keep raising it.

bam bam.
12-31-2014, 06:50 AM
I can assure you, once the Xmas and new years annual leaves are over I will keep raising it.

You are a humble god

JB5
12-31-2014, 07:47 AM
Units won from scratchers do not show up for recycling on both platforms. They're in my inventory, but when I go to recycle them, they don't show up.

andy2
12-31-2014, 09:08 AM
Units won from scratchers do not show up for recycling on both platforms. They're in my inventory, but when I go to recycle them, they don't show up.

I cant imagine why 1)this makes sense considering these units are value-less and 2)this deserved a response more than any of the issues listed here, but they actually responded and said this was working as designed.

JB5
12-31-2014, 02:35 PM
I cant imagine why 1)this makes sense considering these units are value-less and 2)this deserved a response more than any of the issues listed here, but they actually responded and said this was working as designed.

Doesn't make sense to me either, and no this is definitely not as big of a deal as other issues with the game nowadays. I haven't been around much through the holidays so I missed the response. So thank you for the info. Not surprising at all that something doesn't work as advertised, yet works as designed. Lol.

Jaguar69
01-01-2015, 11:19 AM
I'd like to know if anyone is working on frequent crashes. MW is too heavy!!!!!

Thank you in advance.

Bluehavana2
01-01-2015, 12:03 PM
I'd like to know if anyone is working on frequent crashes. MW is too heavy!!!!!

Thank you in advance.

I agree, my iPad crashes if I visit more than a dozen or so bases

East Coast Bias
01-02-2015, 04:35 AM
Under display, sometimes after you raid someone, the help instructions are automatically loaded, which takes 15-30secs, long enough for the opposing player to collect if he is quick enough.

Big John
01-02-2015, 05:32 AM
When is the next iOS update?

andy2
01-02-2015, 03:25 PM

So do you know much vacation gree employees get for Christmas vacation? Most of these issues have been around for weeks if not a month or more and apparantly they arent even important enough to have one person come on during the holidays and give us a status. I want to work there if you get a month of vacation at once, never need to work weekends and dont need to be held accountable for your work.

Xandercook
01-02-2015, 05:01 PM
I can confirm what you say about rankings, but not the top bullet or third bullet. Is anyone else having those issues? I'd like them to be confirmed by multiple sources before they get put on here, the list will be long enough as it is.

For now I added the part about the rank symbols under improvements.

That being said if anyone has any ideas to make this better lets see what we can do.

Can't copy and paste since 5.0 upgrade

Bluehavana2
01-03-2015, 08:08 AM
New bug- freezing in raids

I started a thread with this and have confirmation from several other players as well as the probable cause...

This just started happening (to me), and recently started...
When attacking a player (not a building), the game freezes (rival profile, to my base, clipboard and gunsights all dimmed out) but can click on top icons (gold, energy, etc) with normal action. Have to restart game to continue.
Occurring on 2 iOS devices (iPad mini 16gb 8.1.2 and ipad 3 64gb 8.1.2)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103785-New-bug-freezing-in-raids

Dumas
01-03-2015, 10:11 AM
Alliance Defense Boost is not showing in perm Bonus profile screen on android. I have ticketed gree for the past month and still will not acknowledge the problem exist, just reload game. Their latest reply doesn't admit a problem, just that it is a display error and will be next in a future update.

Dumas
01-03-2015, 10:14 AM
When attacking from the rival list on iOS, MW freezes on the sliding splash screen. attacking from the base is ok for me.

ezmunie
01-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Building Construction: iOS - New building construction sometimes continues to appear as still being under construction even though it's complete, even with restarting the app. Tapping on the building shows it as level 1 with xx:xx time remaining until collection and has the upgrade button, and tapping the upgrade button and starting a new upgrade causes it to show correctly. Other than doing an upgrade, the only way to get it to appear correctly is to wait until it's ready to collect, then collecting it will update the graphic to appear correctly.
Confirmed. Building new building and upgrading does not confirm action. Upgrading building icon still shows when upgrade is complete. New building completion does not confirm and still shows construction until I leave my base and come back.

Atego
01-03-2015, 11:48 AM
When attacking from the rival list on iOS, MW freezes on the sliding splash screen. attacking from the base is ok for me.

For me, there is only one way how to attack a Player: Choose the rival from the rival list and push the Attack Button. Direct Hits via the Base or the News feed dont work. (iOS)

andy2
01-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Is anyone from gree working yet?? I dont think the 5th is a holiday anymore...

Ozymandias
01-05-2015, 11:59 AM
FAction members inventory is no longer sorted. Presumably the same for rivals.

truthteller
01-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Is anyone from gree working yet?? I dont think the 5th is a holiday anymore...

Oh, they are working already.............but honestly......if you were a gree employee, you get to work today and read the KA, MW and other forums...................... would you comment on those threads????................

for example in KA, they will post right after Epic Boss is done and once again say, "sorry, EB was suppose to be corrected, it will be done for sure next time" :rolleyes:

BobEponge
01-05-2015, 01:46 PM
gree at work

http://i.bnet.com/blogs/112010582_1352c6e6bd_m.jpg

ezmunie
01-05-2015, 02:27 PM
There's a limitation on characters while posting on walls that wasn't there before. :(

Cannot Connect To Server
01-05-2015, 04:41 PM
theres been limitation months on android it just got made a bit bigger. but its not as good as it was.

game force closes if u try repky in news list twice.

game force closes visiting allies.

game force closes going to some rivals bases... i dont go rivals often so cant say if it does it all the time.

Atego
01-05-2015, 09:30 PM
gree at work This is a oxymoron

Tramp78
01-06-2015, 10:50 AM
Is it just me ...... I am on iOS and when you go to More/Help/Forums, it takes you to the forum for KINGDOM AGE.

Cannot Connect To Server
01-07-2015, 03:33 AM
raid a base cant return to own base.

cant exit game after raid.

try msg player after a raid nd massive slowdown or text box grey out.

try hit after try msg game sits wont move or anything only thing that works is exit game pop up but as said cannot exit.

Atego
01-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Is it just me ...... I am on iOS and when you go to More/Help/Forums, it takes you to the forum for KINGDOM AGE.

Confirmed. I think, Gree didnt care about this error list.

g-114
01-07-2015, 08:48 AM
What about the +2 missing energy from the falcon supersonic. Haven't heard anything on that in a long time. That's a bigger issue than any of these!

ezmunie
01-07-2015, 08:58 AM
Upgrading or new building never shows completion. Have to click on building to see if it's done or not.

Still can't attack from news feed or on rivals base without it freezing and having to restart game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-07-2015, 09:16 AM
I believe everyone knows how this tragic saga will end.
In fact, anyone breathing that can "fog" a mirror already knows just where this stands.
Face the facts, you know what the dealio is, don't you?
If not, ask the nearest 10 year old, he or she will bring you up to speed.

GeoffW
01-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Here is another:

Display: iOS: When a building upgrade completes the upgrade symbol remains above the building (until you restart the game) so you can't tell that the upgrade has completed.

Of course, I restart as infrequently as possible because it takes so long as is prone to fail lol.

MoM - Krypt
01-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Couldn't help but notice Gree hasn't acknowledged any of their problems. We all know that these problems have been going on longer than the date they were actually officially posted. What gives? Thought gree was trying to work with the mods. Seems not.

brigs1955
01-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Everytime I attack any npc the friggen games flushes and I have to reboot the game. This is getting really bad!! Iphone 4 Ready to dump this game and try something else

Agent Orange
01-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Additional information regarding attacking freezes.

Testing on IOS, only my lowest level accounts are freezing. EG L2-6. L10+ seem to be ok which is very weird. Any bonus from completing a goal will display but once that is cleared the screen is frozen on the attack.

Cannot replicate on Android even with linking, suspect this is a low memory on device issue on higher level players. On lower level players it is a bug in the app.

andy2
01-08-2015, 03:43 PM
gold prices change and boom gree employees are here... anyone care about the actual game??? you know the one with all these bugs.

MW Flake
01-08-2015, 03:49 PM
Why would they? The gold rush hasn't ended.

bobthebuilder654
01-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Another problem only on ios The successful attacks and raids are switched with failure in those categories. So one with 84K successful raids shows as 84k failed raids

Mikelord
01-08-2015, 08:22 PM
@ andy2 I know this can' go under the smaller issues part but I have repeatedly raised the issue of when visiting a rivals base on IOS you cannot see the enemy's base decorations, it is just a blank screen with the buildings however on android it is clear as day, have been asking them to fix the IOS display issue with base decorations, also the concrete upgrades - making them easier to build that too

ezmunie
01-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Double and triple strikes work in giving double or triple points, but they don't give the double or triple cash.... only the first strike cash even though they show double or triple cash on the splash screen.

Jaybird55
01-10-2015, 06:36 AM
Double and triple strikes work in giving double or triple points, but they don't give the double or triple cash.... only the first strike cash even though they show double or triple cash on the splash screen.

Double Strike initiating reverse result. A fight won, will show successful result screen, then flash for double strike and the win becomes a loss. Three times this morning on two accounts.

Agent Orange
01-10-2015, 06:57 AM
@ andy2 I know this can' go under the smaller issues part but I have repeatedly raised the issue of when visiting a rivals base on IOS you cannot see the enemy's base decorations, it is just a blank screen with the buildings however on android it is clear as day, have been asking them to fix the IOS display issue with base decorations, also the concrete upgrades - making them easier to build that too

This might be intentional, seems to me at on time Funzio turned off decorations because it nerfed base redraws.

Veteran247
01-10-2015, 08:45 AM
U know what else is a bug, when players are attacking during the WDE..but are losing with this equipment crap even though all stats, AND equip is sometimes higher. It has completely ruined the game. Please do away wit the equipment..Thanks, a lot of players are talking about quitting unless otherwise

Wufnu
01-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Is not being able to see the rank avatars on the list? Or is that too much to ask to have fixed?

andy2
01-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Is not being able to see the rank avatars on the list? Or is that too much to ask to have fixed?

That is indeed on the list under improvements. I'm sure there are many small things I have missed thought and I will do my best to catch up and add them, it is a shame gree seems to have abandoned these forums all together though.

andy2
01-13-2015, 11:53 AM
Clementine since you seem to be back from your month of vacation this DESPERATELY needs your attention.

Atego
01-13-2015, 12:30 PM
They have no time for the forum. Not even to say hello. Perhaps the people of Gree sitting in a conference to advise excuses for doing nothing.

Clementine
01-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Hey All! First, I am sorry I have been MIA from the forums for so long. I was on an extended holiday break traveling, but I am back and ready to go! Second, I spoke with the MW team and I have some updates on the bugs/improvements you have gathered and listed for us!

Bugs

1. This should now be fixed. If not, please let us know right away.

2. This should now be fixed. If not, please let us know right away.

3. This will is fixed in an upcoming build.

4. Double and Triple Strike are working as they should. Can you provide additional details?

5. If there are not enough teams participating in the Frontline then there will be a delay in matching, and yes, sometimes may experience never being matched.

6. Should be fixed in the next build.

7. Aware of and working on a fix.

8. Aware of and working on a fix.

9. Can you provide more details? The team will look into this and attempt to replicate.

10. Can you provide more details? We have not seen this yet.

11. The team will look into this and attempt to replicate and begin working on a fix.

Improvements

1. We should be able to get this up and running again soon. We have additional hands joining the team (look for an announcement later this week). We are also trying to find a way to automate this.

2. Aware of and working on.

3. Aware of and considering next steps. This would require a full UI redesign, so will need to be carefully considered.

4. Aware of and working on.

5. Aware of, but a low priority considering the numerous other issues/fixes/improvements needed.

6. Aware of and considering how to improve/change this.

7. Working to replicate so that we may begin working on a fix.

8. This is a loading issue often due to slow or poor connections.

-----

Thank you for taking the time to create this list and thread. It is immensely helpful and we greatly appreciate it. Please continue to report issues here, and provide additional details when necessary.

Hobbs
01-13-2015, 01:13 PM
Equipment issue #1 equipment stats actually dropped with each item won,has not been fixed on both my accounts!!!
Numbers are far lower then compared to faction members who do exactly same as my accounts on events but were not affected!!
Are you saying we should see equipment earned returned by now Clementine?? If so it ain't fixed on both mine!!
I'm down between 60-80 ATT/def soldier equip points on both my accounts since Grincy fltq.
Please confirm

Atego
01-13-2015, 01:26 PM
@Clementine,

BUGS:

Nr. 1 did not work. Issue as described. I checked this a minute ago. "Cannot reach Server. Please check your Internet connection and try again"

Nr. 2 did not work. Issue as described
Nr. 10 is described exactly.

Atego
01-13-2015, 01:29 PM
@Hobbs,

same here. RNB wrote, they have fixed the issue with a script. Nothing happens. Issue is not fixed.

Clementine
01-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Atego & Hobbs, can you let me know what Devices you are playing on, as well as which version of the game? Can you also let me know if you are on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection?

Clementine
01-13-2015, 01:36 PM
Equipment issue #1 equipment stats actually dropped with each item won,has not been fixed on both my accounts!!!
Numbers are far lower then compared to faction members who do exactly same as my accounts on events but were not affected!!
Are you saying we should see equipment earned returned by now Clementine?? If so it ain't fixed on both mine!!
I'm down between 60-80 ATT/def soldier equip points on both my accounts since Grincy fltq.
Please confirm

Also, please note that the fix means you will not lose additional items, however we are still working on a resolution for those already lost. My apologies for the confusion.

Atego
01-13-2015, 01:39 PM
@Clementine,
i play on ipad2 and iphone 4s. MW Version ist the latest (5.0.1, Content Version mw 20150108 45053 Build 501.0)
Im on WLAN (high Speed DSL ) and/or 3G with both devices. Teammates with newer devices (iphone 6 with latest MW) have the same issue.

Ozymandias
01-13-2015, 01:47 PM
No 2 is not fixed as reported in other threads.

Ozymandias
01-13-2015, 01:53 PM
There was also an issue of wins being reported as losses during WD, especially during double strikes, with Bp, valor and up to the full 300k being awarded

Clementine
01-13-2015, 02:12 PM
@Clementine,
i play on ipad2 and iphone 4s. MW Version ist the latest (5.0.1, Content Version mw 20150108 45053 Build 501.0)
Im on WLAN (high Speed DSL ) and/or 3G with both devices. Teammates with newer devices (iphone 6 with latest MW) have the same issue.

Thank you for the information! Have you filed a ticket with Customer Support? If so, can you share that with me. If you have not, can you please do so? Also can you PM me your game ID so we can look into it further. I want to get this figured out ASAP.

Atego
01-13-2015, 02:33 PM
@Clementine,
i send a ticket to CS. They answer with the usual "Issue will be fixed as soon as possible". sorry, but i I delete the conversation with CS. PM is on the way. Thx for your efforts

Hobbs
01-13-2015, 02:44 PM
Atego & Hobbs, can you let me know what Devices you are playing on, as well as which version of the game? Can you also let me know if you are on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection?
Devices are ipad4 and iPhone 5s,ipad fast wifi iPhone 5s same wifi and 4g,game version 5.0.1,build501 latest data push 45263
Sent 2 tickets for both(4total)got "how equipment works canned response first tickets and second ones we are working on it.

andy2
01-13-2015, 03:44 PM
@Clementine.

I have updated the front page with your responses as best as I can.... hopefully I can start to remove some of these soon as they have been around for a long time, it would be nice to start seeing some progress. The one thing we need here are ETAs, it is nice for you to say some of these things are in progress, but adding in features like commas have been 'in progress' for years so more specific timeframes would be nice so that we can actually start to believe you.

A few more direct responses.
Bugs:
#1 - You have already said this but my stats are still affected by this glitch. It may not still be active but the consequences are and have affected us in 2 wars already. I will not remove the bug until 1)the stats are corrected and 2)compensation is given for affecting gameplay. Please keep us up to date.

#2 - I tried to update my soldier equipment just now and this is still broken. Again this has affected us for 2 wars now, this needs to be fixed ASAP and compensation given.

#4 - the week long war there were temp bonuses of double/triple strikes given out but none of them worked. They worked this cycle, but what will be done to fix when they didnt?

#5 - I can't believe some teams would not get matched for an entire event due to not enough teams participating... there were thousands of factions that participate... I would be interested to see if this is still being reported however.

#9 - this is very simple... go to a map and click around, occasionally you will find NPCs that are invisible and actually belong on other maps. Should be easy to be found by anyone who actually plays the LTQs.

#10 - this has been going on for roughly a dozen FL events, and I had a post earlier that covered this topic specifically. It has been confirmed many times over. Basically if the event is 48 hours long it works fine for 47 of them... and then in the last hour the display goes crazy... You see deploy scores for all three teams go up and down and freeze and it is impossible to tell who is winning. The color of the controlled nodes is correct, and occasionally the points shown as being deployed to a node are correct, but nothing else is believable. I do believe that the final score of the battles is correct, but we need to be able to see the status of the battle as it is happening.

Agent Orange
01-13-2015, 03:56 PM
#8 taking place on linked Android accounts on Android. Appears to be happening only to my players below L10. Those above are ok.

ezmunie
01-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Still getting white screen, then gray and store before I can collect cash. Game crashes when trying to add allies in VIP section. Still can not attack from news feed... no way to retaliate. Invisible targets on just about every map. If I happen to double click on one, I have to leave map and then go back to continue my quest. These guys shouldn't even be there. It's the little things that are so irritating now and they are constantly there.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-13-2015, 06:35 PM
Just bring back that nonexistent airplane gl***h.
That seems to be the moment that things went horribly wrong.

01-14-2015, 12:03 AM
Erroneous math operations in adding recycled amounts of valor: was 10591001 recycled 51700 now is 10642670. Where is 31 valor?

Edit: I've lost more than 110k of valor almost immediately after this post...

sstuutss
01-14-2015, 04:32 AM
Erroneous math operations in adding recycled amounts of valor: was 10591001 recycled 51700 now is 10642670. Where is 31 valor?

I'm losing way more than that. % wise I mean, I only sold off a few littleunits, missed out on 80 to 100% of the valor....... so Istopped selling.

Atego
01-14-2015, 02:07 PM
@Clementine

thx for solving the problem with the "Unable to change equipment - server error when try to save." Issue especially on my Account. Now it works for me. Good Job !!

Ozymandias
01-14-2015, 03:03 PM
@Clementine

thx for solving the problem with the "Unable to change equipment - server error when try to save." Issue especially on my Account. Now it works for me. Good Job !!

Still Isn't working for me or others in our faction... Just submitted ticket (#2195059

andy2
01-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Still Isn't working for me or others in our faction... Just submitted ticket (#2195059

still isnt working for me or others in my faction either

andy2
01-15-2015, 11:11 AM
any update on any of these? it doesnt really work to have a vague status once without any real ETAs and then not update us on the progress of any of them. The one thing you said was fixed is still broken for almost everyone I have talked to as well.

ezmunie
01-15-2015, 08:30 PM
Both android and iOS, when I try to add an ally from the VIP section, the game crashes. Very frustrating.

Konan-Barbarian
01-16-2015, 06:11 AM
Collect all money feature does not show up if camped on base. If game is restarted or a base or map is visited and then players base returned to it *may* show up. The same goes for a building that has completed an upgrade or a newly constructed building.

Broken - no fix in progress - Gree hasn't been able to replicate.[/td]

I'd like to comment on this, I think my issue is what you refer to.

It happens to me on two players on different ipads. On one I've reinstalled 5 times and it does not go away.

Heres what happens.
You start game, after opening screens you have money buildings to collect, with a money ready icon over them. These collect fine. You wait, any period of time. Next if any other money building with the exception of the 5 minute supply depot, becomes collectible it will blink (like a screen refresh), but no money ready icon appears. If you are not watching screen, which you can't do for buildings off screen, you don't know they are ready to collect. Except over the supply depot (5 minute timer) which always appears. So you have to tap the ones you think are due or leave home base to another map and come back and then the money ready icon is visible over those buildings, but here's the thing, this takes time and throws things off schedule, yes a few seconds every day makes things worse. I like to collect on a specific schedule at set times, quickly and then move on to another game. In conjunction with this, the big honkin red collect all button does not appear when a building comes collectible, until you tap on one and then it will appear if there are others collectible. I don't like that button anyway as I sometimes leave specific buildings uncollected until their next scheduled time on my schedule to get hem in-sync with other buildings I collect at a specific time. also I think the collect all throws the times off a few seconds making things worse, so I don't use it. I've played for years not getting more than a minute off schedule over 6 months. Now it's like a minute a week and hard to keep resyncronizing my schedule.

This is as if the money ready symbol is place over the building and then the building is refreshed, hiding the money ready symbol, hence the flicker, as if they are calling the subroutine in the wrong order, a timing issue.

In addition to this, if any construction building, upgrading building or developing land grid becomes done, the screen does not update showing the completed whatever, no message 'whatever complete' in yellow scrolls up the screen and the yellow construction or upgrade sign does not go away. you have to leave home base to another map and come back to see the proper whatever.

To me this seems some subroutine is not triggered properly, or even called.

It all seems connected and it all makes the game more confusing to know what is going on and less fun to play.

Ozymandias
01-16-2015, 10:46 AM

Just got my response

"Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

We apologize for any inconvenience experienced concerning the inability to make changes to your Soldier equipment. Our team of engineers have resolved this matter going forward. You should now be able to save any changes made to your equipment."

I still can't save equipment changes of course!

Arc9761
01-16-2015, 06:43 PM
Bug #3.
Droid here, Nexus 4.
New update allows me to see pics & bonus text of reward items.

FIXED for me.

chazde3
01-17-2015, 08:22 AM
DROID note 2

I cannot see the new building on my base so I can't upgrade it, units in the frontline wars aren't showing so I can't deploy any and I cannot see the current individual mission targets so I cannot attack them. Pretty much can't do anything productive on the game right now.

Shred
01-17-2015, 09:01 AM
Exact same thing for me chaz. Can't do anything since 5.0.4 Android update.

Minister Timothy
01-17-2015, 12:53 PM
I am having the same issues with droid as the two posts above. I have four accounts linked. Two original droid and two iOS. My droid stats screen is not showing up temp bonuses and stats are 100m less than on iOS. This is only a display issue. The buildings and frontline are a real issue. I have to switch over to iOS to view the new building and participate in frontline. This issue is due to the fact that I somehow have an older version on my droids. I still have the Gree ltb showing up for money buildings on my accounts that have one or less. If you have two there is no ltb available. Uninstalling, resetting my phone to original, turning on and off has no effect. The odd part is this. I have a phone That I did not update with the last fixes but also is linked. When I updated it just now the issues are gone. This is a very old 3G device and crashes because it can't handle the data, so other than having the correct version is useless.

bobthebuilder654
01-17-2015, 03:59 PM
Bug 3 is now fixed!!Droid can see boosts now.

MW Flake
01-17-2015, 07:37 PM
Typical though, fix one, break 3 more.

Ozymandias
01-18-2015, 04:17 AM
The bug list is missing the issue from last war, where wins would be reported as losses, despite awarding valor, bp and the full $300k of money, particularly on double strikes... I have some screen shots if helpful.

TheForsaken
01-18-2015, 11:08 AM
Platform : iOS, not sure about Android

On certain maps, there are normal missions which can't be completed, since they seem to not even be there, even though the yellow arrow clearly points on them, thus meaning that you can't complete all normal missions on maps.

Maps I've found this bug so far :
- The supply depot in Enemy Encampment
- The satellite north-east of the storage silo in Communications Outpost

I haven't gone farther than Communications Outpost yet, so I'm not sure about the other maps. I'm pretty sure however that there are more...

About the gray screen that appears sometimes on the beginning, me and a friend of mine get this bug, even while on wifi. Don't think this is related to slow connections.

Ozymandias
01-19-2015, 03:28 AM
Just got my response

"Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

We apologize for any inconvenience experienced concerning the inability to make changes to your Soldier equipment. Our team of engineers have resolved this matter going forward. You should now be able to save any changes made to your equipment."

I still can't save equipment changes of course!

Just received a note from customer service. I can now save equipment changes. Hurrah! Sadly my Kevlar Camo vest has disappeared.... :(

Others in my faction are still unable to change equipment however.

andy2
01-20-2015, 08:24 AM
so we wait a month to get one reply... that offers nothing specific, except tells us that one issue is fixed... and that issue is still broken for many people (i still can not change equipment). This is getting beyond bad.

Ryan Haynes
01-20-2015, 09:13 AM
I want to stat a faction requirement thread but I can make one.

MW Flake
01-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Try now. New members need to have 10 posts before starting their own threads.

Ozymandias
01-20-2015, 11:27 AM
Just received a note from customer service. I can now save equipment changes. Hurrah! Sadly my Kevlar Camo vest has disappeared.... :(

Others in my faction are still unable to change equipment however.

Update:

All faction members who submitted a ticket can now save equipment changes....

... Meanwhile the quest to get back my camp vest goes on....

From me....

"Jan 19, 03:25

Many thanks. I can now change equipment fine. However sadly my camo vest has now disappeared!"

... From gree

"Jan 19, 10:15

Thank you for writing in.

We are glad to see that your concern have been resolved.

Thank you for gaming with us."

... Grrr

ezmunie
01-20-2015, 04:34 PM
Just read in another thread that Blackberry users have an advantage over the rest of us.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?104433-Another-new-event-%28Expedition-Crate%29-supposed-to-be-live-and-still-not-showing-up

Is this true?

Ozymandias
01-21-2015, 02:14 AM
Just read in another thread that Blackberry users have an advantage over the rest of us.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?104433-Another-new-event-%28Expedition-Crate%29-supposed-to-be-live-and-still-not-showing-up

Is this true?

Yep... same for the PC version

Ozymandias
01-21-2015, 02:17 AM
Update:

All faction members who submitted a ticket can now save equipment changes....

... Meanwhile the quest to get back my camp vest goes on....

From me....

"Jan 19, 03:25

Many thanks. I can now change equipment fine. However sadly my camo vest has now disappeared!"

... From gree

"Jan 19, 10:15

Thank you for writing in.

We are glad to see that your concern have been resolved.

Thank you for gaming with us."

... Grrr

This is the gift that keeps on giving....

So my next response was

"Lol.. However, as I said, after the change my 0/8 camo vest disappeared "

To which I get the reply

"In regards to your 0/8 missing camo vest, did you recycle these items by any chance?
You need to retain goal collection items until the goal has been completed to get credit. The wrapper goals require players to have all of the specified items at the same time in order to be rewarded.
It has been assumed that once these items are collected, the credit on the goal stays regardless of whether they retain the item or not."

.....!!!

Cannot Connect To Server
01-21-2015, 03:47 PM
game is force closing over 30 times today and lots since yesterday.

go to fac close.

get fac open try chk members close

get to a member close.

also cant scroll down on members list as we try it springs back to top.

lots of teamdid not get prizes off rb. even tho they was playing.

sm that did get prizes stays went down.

many others issues same as other posts.

andy2
01-21-2015, 06:28 PM

I still cant see every unit/boost on my droid, but I can see them in more situations. Is this completely fixed for some people?

Also I still can not switch my equipment, are there any others with this problem still? My most recent ticket to gree was submitted yesterday... they tried to tell me it was fixed... which is funny because I STILL can't switch equipment.

Clementine or Relic, another update on the status of these is needed badly, hopefully with improved statuses to show us you have actually been working on these and ETAs for fixes.

ezmunie
01-22-2015, 04:31 AM
Please fix the issue where we can't attack from our news feed. Or give us an option to go to their base to attack. At least that option is now working. Thanks

Josh TFF
01-22-2015, 09:01 AM
Having trouble starting new threads.

KCjamss
01-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Here's a bug that hasn't been fixed for over two months. On IOS when attacking someone my +30 and -3 alliance size bonuses are working on both accounts. To be sure I am being clear when I attack someone we both bring 27 allies. Customer support has been notified repeatedly and I do not want to go into a 3rd WD without it being fixed.

Wufnu
01-22-2015, 02:39 PM
Here's a bug that hasn't been fixed for over two months. On IOS when attacking someone my +30 and -3 alliance size bonuses are working on both accounts. To be sure I am being clear when I attack someone we both bring 27 allies. Customer support has been notified repeatedly and I do not want to go into a 3rd WD without it being fixed.

Are working or aren't working?

To be sure I am being clear when I attack someone we both bring 27 allies.
This makes no sense at all to me.

Bambamgunz
01-23-2015, 09:01 AM
You fixed it for ios but whatever you did to android i am missing over 30 equip on army attack now since server maintenance and equip add fix..

Mikelord
01-24-2015, 11:26 AM
Anyone else experiencing the glitch where you go to a rivals base and buildings are lit up, u just got there and can't ATTACK cause they are already raided? Idk why but I've never seen it like this, is there some error on the end of a "raiders" server that doesn't allow the red raid symbol to be absent when another person has raided it already and it's your first time on the base?

Mikelord
01-24-2015, 11:27 AM
And what I meant was^^ it's never been this bad, I have seen the occasional your raiding someone and they collect issue but this is multiple bases I visited today upon visiting and my first hit on many buildings all red still or even ones 1/3 hit still sacked and visible like they haven't been but are completely empty

Agent Orange
01-24-2015, 01:29 PM
Anyone else experiencing the glitch where you go to a rivals base and buildings are lit up, u just got there and can't ATTACK cause they are already raided? Idk why but I've never seen it like this, is there some error on the end of a "raiders" server that doesn't allow the red raid symbol to be absent when another person has raided it already and it's your first time on the base?

I've had this happen a couple of times but each time it was on a linked account and if I recall always on Android.

Agent Orange
01-24-2015, 01:31 PM
Attacking from Newsfeed.

Still seeing freezing when attacking from the news feed on IOS. Oddly if a mission is accomplished that pop up displays and can be closed but the attack screen is frozen before it gets to the result of the attack. Only way out is to restart the app, the attack does register and any money won can be collected.

Oddly on Android there can be a fairly long delay but no freeze.

dog yuki
01-28-2015, 07:52 AM
"8 Attacking Attacking a player from the news feed often causes a game freeze making the player have to do a hard restart. For some it is now impossible. Yes Yes IOS Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/27/2014"

This problem is not new, I have it already 3 or 4 weeks. :mad:

01-29-2015, 06:48 AM
Android. The recycling procedure doesn't remove recycled units from the list of displayed units, despite the fact that correctly decreases their counters. As the result if all units are sold the unit image is still displayed (albeit without the number of pieces), and it is possible to select it again and again in subsequent recycling, until the app is restarted (what cleans up the garbage).
The bug causes increase of the time of subsequent operations (because the longer list of recycled units the more time takes selection of the next unit for recycling), and of course waste of time for null ops if user doesn't ignore "ghost" unit.

andy2
02-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Is there anyone that still can not change their soldier equipment? If not I think we can actually cross one off the list.

Still waiting to hear back from gree on most of these, however.

dr_evazan22
02-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Attacking from Newsfeed.

Still seeing freezing when attacking from the news feed on IOS. Oddly if a mission is accomplished that pop up displays and can be closed but the attack screen is frozen before it gets to the result of the attack. Only way out is to restart the app, the attack does register and any money won can be collected.

Ditto that.

Also on iOS, I'll raid someone then do a LTQ mission. After first hit on target a window pops up with the raid results and 1-2 piles of cash, folders, crates etc start popping up for each hit.

HA3
02-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Last frontline issue is here again! I got a war start message 8 minutes in the war...... Up to then we already had placed 10M points, it got up to 18M now it shows 7M en jumping up and down again. Unaniem to see which faction holds which node and scores howmany points...... Previous frontline was also desaster.

Bluehavana2
02-09-2015, 10:28 AM
K
Last frontline issue is here again! I got a war start message 8 minutes in the war...... Up to then we already had placed 10M points, it got up to 18M now it shows 7M en jumping up and down again. Unaniem to see which faction holds which node and scores howmany points...... Previous frontline was also desaster.

same here... Had no idea what was going on in our final battle

MoM - Krypt
02-11-2015, 01:32 AM
I can provide some info on Improvement #8 regarding the grey/shades boxes. These are the in-game pop-ups that notify you of things like the new lvl increase and expansions and previously the old ltb's release did the same thing. After viewing the first time it would simply show as a shaded or grey box thereafter and only occasionally show in full detail once, maybe twice between the first time viewing and the end of the pop-up cycle. Most likely a bug gree will continue to blame on connection since they probably don't have the iq to locate the real problem and fix. My best suggestion is to screen shot any new pop-ups if you want to look back at what it had said.

Bluehavana2
02-12-2015, 10:15 AM
When attempting to reply to a message on the newsfeed it takes me to my profile-equipment page (ios)

J1mcrane
02-12-2015, 11:57 AM
When attempting to reply to a message on the newsfeed it takes me to my profile-equipment page (ios)

From there, go to comments, then reply to message! I don't think it's a bug, just a very round the houses way of getting a message back.

andy2
02-12-2015, 03:24 PM
I have removed the following bugs as I believe they are fixed or have not heard any complaints in at least one full event. Please let me know if anyone disagrees.

Also not many new bugs have been confirmed here, please confirm they if you want them on front page. I will go through the posts this weekend and confirm any new ones if at all possible.

Removed:
1 - Equipment stats drop when getting new equipment. And/Or Equipment doesn't show up for at all.
2 - Unable to change equipment - server error when try to save.
4 - Many temp boosts do not/have not worked. Example is the triple strike bonus during USA WD
5 - There are teams in Frontline who do not get matched for the entire event.
6 - The next action taken after completing a raid (example: hitting an NPC) appears to produce the same results as a raid (you get cash, valor, xp, bp, folders) - they show up but dont make it into your inventory.
11 - Occasionally upon completing a boss the boss disappears but the server does not recognize the completion so teams are forced to wait until it escapes before continuing.

Improvements:
1 - Winner lists are not being posted for WD/FL as we were promised.

It would be great to hear from Gree on the remaining list. It has been a long time, there is still a significant amount of bugs and communications is severely lacking.

Bluehavana2
02-12-2015, 04:38 PM
From there, go to comments, then reply to message! I don't think it's a bug, just a very round the houses way of getting a message back.

I think it's a bug, introduced with the (now defunct) equipment. Used to work. Probably coded to go to tab 3 of the profile, when it has been moved to tab 4

Bambamgunz
02-13-2015, 01:49 AM
Yes what ever you just changed recently,now when i click on reply from message in my news it takes me to soildier equipment in my profile..

Cannot Connect To Server
02-14-2015, 02:18 AM
approx 7 hours now since new data and i cannot hit on epic boss

the 2 characters screen comes up for less 1 second the bosses health goes down to zero immediately tho i hv not hit it and the screen exits and goes from goals lists.

exit restart game timers counting down select boss same thing hapoens.

wait for 2 hours and trigger a boss and same thing cannot hit on it as boss screen exits as if boss has been hit already.

so i assume ive beat it andvur server has not sent the reward pop up so its still trying and wont let me advance as your buggy software and servers are stuck in a loop.

ive send a ticket and updated on it but course just auto nothings back.

Sargent Cody
02-14-2015, 02:27 AM
My epic boss is locked up and has been for the last 13 hours. When I reboot the game it shows I have one active but when I call it up it looks like it gets hit and goes down without me doing anything, but it doesn't register as a kill and it just keeps resetting once it times out and doing the same thing. I have tried opening MW on another device and it does the same thing. Any suggestions?

Bluehavana2
02-14-2015, 07:31 AM
The health bar of the epic boss is consistently inconsistent. A pay hit sometimes barely moves the health and a 2nd pay hit can take it down

bobthebuilder654
02-15-2015, 12:20 PM
I have long thought this has been something MW needs. Unfortunately Gree mods/devs don't seem to want to do it so my hope is that we as players can band together and put together a comprehensive list of all issues that we are having in the game. The hopes would be that it will help in order to 1) cut down on the number of posts about bugs and 2) be a 'one stop shop' for Gree to come and get a list of all the issues that need their attention. We long go weeks after reporting an issue without hearing anything back on here or via the ticket system. Hopefully this makes it easier and forces them to finally listen.

Please post here with any issues you are having that arent already on the list, or any changes to the status of the issue/needed improvement. Hopefully you think its a worthwhile idea and I promise to read every post and keep the front post updated with as much data as possible.

BUGS:

#
Category
Description
Confirmed on forums?
Acknowledged by Gree?
Platform?
Status
Date Added

Display
Unable to see stats and bonuses of units in goal screens or popups.
Yes
Yes
Droid
To be fixed in upcoming build... no ETA, please provide.
12/26/2014

Recycling
When filtering on units not in you army all boost units still appear.
Yes
Yes
Both
12/26/2014

Attacking
Attacking a player from the news feed often causes a game freeze making the player have to do a hard restart. For some it is now impossible.
Yes
Yes
IOS
12/27/2014

NPCs
When visiting multiple maps you can often find 'invisible' targets on maps. Many of these belong on other maps than the ones the player is located on.
Yes
No
Both
12/28/2014

Frontline
The last war of each and every Frontline event the servers go haywire and it is very hard to see faction scores and who is holding nodes. Scores go up and down and freeze, game is difficult.
Yes
No
Both
12/28/2014

Improvements:

#
Category
Description
Acknowledged by Gree?
Platform?
Status
Date added

Display
Impossible to read stats - need abbreviations/commas.
yes
IOS
Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide .
12/26/2014

Equipment
Not listed anywhere which equipment you have or what your equipment stats are
Yes
Both
Sounds far off still, but acknowledged.
12/26/2014

Gold transactions
There are no confirmation buttons for most transactions and some of the purchase buttons are placed in locations that many people accidentally touch such as popups that appear upon start-up.
Yes
Both
12/26/2014

Display
In the 'rivals' menu under 'rankings' most of the symbols for various ranks do not show up.
Yes
IOS
Broken - no fix in progress. Gree says low priority.
12/27/2014

Display
In inventory under 'special' tab all items earned towards previous temp bonuses are there even if they have no current or future use.
Yes
IOS
Broken - no fix in progress. 'considering how to change' (hint: remove them)
12/27/2014

Display
No
Both
Broken - no fix in progress - Gree hasn't been able to replicate.
12/28/2014

Display
Upon start-up the game occasionally is gray and a tap opens the store.
No
iOS
Broken - Gree says is due to slow connections - I've gotten this and connection is fine, anyone provide more feedback?.
12/28/2014

Number 3 and 10 are now fixed on droid

East Coast Bias
02-15-2015, 04:19 PM
Just wondering, other than recycling inventory, is there a single other thing that Gree has actually done in response to our requests? With all the crap they dish out, its hard to remember what positive moves they have made at all.

sstuutss
02-15-2015, 09:56 PM
other than recycling inventory, .
Except it don't work right for everyone. Seems gree has trouble adding.

ezmunie
02-16-2015, 11:24 AM
can't block players on iOS.

Konan-Barbarian
02-17-2015, 07:47 AM
display issue, minor

pop up the goals list

there will be several goals, say some show "06h...." remaining and some show "2d...." remaining. scroll list down and up, some of the events will show a time, and then change, say from the 2 day one to the 6 hour time. the faster you scroll, the worse it is, being more events have the wrong time for a few seconds.

wilderman
02-18-2015, 12:57 PM
Many temp boosts have not worked for me for several months.

Kefa
02-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Just wondering, other than recycling inventory, is there a single other thing that Gree has actually done in response to our requests? With all the crap they dish out, its hard to remember what positive moves they have made at all.

Not sure if you'd call it positive or negative, but I'm pretty sure that the removal of the turn-based battle mechanic and the further removal of the use of equipment was done as a response to the community's outcry. Also, the reintroduction of Epic Boss, which had been eliminated, as well as all the modifications that transformed the Full Assault event into the current Frontline event.

Bambamgunz
02-18-2015, 06:40 PM
I read these forums daily but all i see is closed or no respose from moderators on anything actually being fixed or updates on progress.

Cannot Connect To Server
02-20-2015, 05:51 AM
a msg keeps saying check this new game but its always blank.

ranks are saying get negative points to rank up and get less to go up again.

game freezes and force closes when go rival and raid then post comments.

game freezes and force closes when use news list to msg

game f and fc when go to fac and try see teams stats or comments.

etc etc.

onedog24
02-20-2015, 06:07 AM
So, with this new MW update 5.0.4, my Specials Tab in Inventory has been wiped out, completely blank! I assume my stuff is still in the database as my coils for this current temp unit are still showing in the world domination screen, as are others. But, I can't see anything, blank screen. Health packs? Energy Refills? Stamina refills? I hear from my team Gree gave some of these plus gold this morning. I've not got any of that either.

Lemmywinks
02-20-2015, 06:08 AM
There's a bug in the Alliance section of the game. I can cause the game to crash 100% of the time simply by doing these two things:

1. Click Menu -> More -> Add Allies -> VIP -> Get VIP Status
2. Click Menu -> More -> Add Allies -> VIP -> Invite All

If I click Invite All, it does send the invite prior to the game closing. I am unable to successfully get VIP Status though.

I have the game on two iOS devices, one running iOS 8.1.3 and the other running the iOS 8.3 beta with both exhibiting the same behavior.

I'd like a workaround, if possible, because I want to get my account to have 500 allies.

Agent Orange
02-20-2015, 06:31 AM
Ok re specials, if you do not update the app from the app store the server push does not hide your specials. But if you update your app and then get the server push your specials are blank. They are still there just hidden in the specials tab.

Yes they are also visible under the special tab in the store however they are not deployable from there.

Also Scratchers are now broken across the board, the bonus shows as 0/0 if it's a unit with no unit graphic.

In terms of 'fixed' bugs in latest app update.

Attacking a rival from the Newsfeed while playing a linked Android account still freezes the game. Attack registers but app needs to be closed and restarted.

I do not see a noticable increase in loading speed on any IOS device, iPad 2, iPhone 5 or iPhone 6.

Scratchers are broken, unit awards display as 0/0 and no graphic after server push has loaded on either updated or previous app versions.

Bambamgunz
02-20-2015, 12:55 PM
What about the targets on mission maps that it wont let me hit to finish the level!!

andy2
02-20-2015, 05:29 PM
please post and start confirming all of the bugs from the new update. i will go through them and add asap. I need to add epic boss to here as well and I'm aware of it. Not sure why tho but gree seems to be allergic to this post. What happened to fighting to get answers to the issues in the game?

Wufnu
02-20-2015, 05:39 PM
Emir Island map is bugged in that you can't hit two of the ships to advance the map.

Cannot Connect To Server
02-21-2015, 03:20 AM
lemmy post ur code on the forums and rivals comments and save ur gold.

still no missions or anything showing up on newest update.

GeoffW
02-21-2015, 04:18 AM
Defence stats are reported roughly 20% lower on iOS compared to Android - easily seen if you transfer a game between devices. I have no idea whether this has a real impact on defence or is just a display issue.

Amazing new units for PvE goals! Be sure to check out the final prize!*
* Please note that those players who have already completed these goals will still be awarded these new prizes.
The prizes for completed PvE goals are still missing. For example I am well past the emir island goals but have not got the Overclocked Shilka (G) or the +1 energy regen bonus that goes with it. (And before anyone asks, yes I am aware that these prizes are for completing individual goals, not just for completing a map level.)

ezmunie
02-21-2015, 10:01 PM
How is it possible that a lvl 118 has 1000 Advance Assault Ships?

I'm tired of fighting against factions that cheat. If it's not units in the hands of those who haven't earned them, it's bots that search opponents' teams during the war and give name and stats of the opposing teams. If you really wanted to make it fair, your programmers could insert a script so nothing could be searched.

Your guys need to delete all advance assault ships that shouldn't be in the possession of those who have not reached the Apollo Ops rank, and ban the cheaters. It's not teaching them a darn thing to allow it to happen. And it's not fair to those who don't cheat to win.

ezmunie
02-21-2015, 10:08 PM
I think I'm going to allow my faction to sit out the next war until Gree decides to do something with the cheaters in this game.

wilderman
02-23-2015, 12:23 PM
The amount collected from money buildings no longer matches the amount shown when saving to the vault.

rubyshuz
02-24-2015, 06:43 AM
Same here. When I click on GET VIP STATUS, the game shuts down. It's been that way for a month and the latest update didn't fix it. I dropped allies to raid easier but I am faction defense leader and now I can't get back to 500 allies. Why is it taking so long to fix this? I have sent several trouble tickets.

There's a bug in the Alliance section of the game. I can cause the game to crash 100% of the time simply by doing these two things:

1. Click Menu -> More -> Add Allies -> VIP -> Get VIP Status
2. Click Menu -> More -> Add Allies -> VIP -> Invite All

If I click Invite All, it does send the invite prior to the game closing. I am unable to successfully get VIP Status though.

I have the game on two iOS devices, one running iOS 8.1.3 and the other running the iOS 8.3 beta with both exhibiting the same behavior.

I'd like a workaround, if possible, because I want to get my account to have 500 allies.

Cannot Connect To Server
02-24-2015, 10:52 AM
game force closes on raiding everyone.

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 01:16 PM
My faction unlocked the +2 Energy Regen, but none of my accts have actually received the temp bonus. Please check this out.

thanks

Sheldor Sir
02-24-2015, 01:17 PM
have to log out log back in for in to activate?

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 01:32 PM
Thank you!

Cannot Connect To Server
02-25-2015, 03:28 AM
game force closes when raid and when go forums to msg a player.

testpilot
02-25-2015, 08:26 AM
My Specials Tab in Inventory is completely blank on all my iOS devices after latest update. OK on Droid. Would like to use allies to increase them but can not do that from any other screen. I did delete MW and re-installed but still does not work.

KillerDriller
02-25-2015, 11:08 AM
I dont have any personal map missions under the goals folder that use energy. The only items I have are things like build X number of buildings, force degredation XXX or upgrade some building. This has been going on for some time. Sent in a Ticket and got the usual, 'we know about the sutution. Working on it. Thanks for your understanding'. I do get the map missions specific to each new war area but many time these give useless units. I would prefer to be able to kill the "boss" on each map and get that unit. Anyone else have this issue? BTW, only on iOS, my droid account is fine.

ezmunie
02-25-2015, 01:35 PM
When will we iOS players be able to attack from news feed again? It is still freezing up and I have to restart my game.

thanks

ezmunie
02-25-2015, 02:46 PM
My game still lags and freezes when Frontline is active, in and out of the war room.

Smallfish
02-28-2015, 08:33 AM
I still have trouble hitting targets on map missions.

Loiner
02-28-2015, 09:12 AM
Great effort Andy2! Can anyone from gree confirm which ones they are looking at (I mean genuinely looking at developing a solution for).

Cheers

02-28-2015, 03:51 PM
Android. The recycling procedure doesn't remove recycled units from the list of displayed units, despite the fact that correctly decreases their counters. As the result if all units are sold the unit image is still displayed (albeit without the number of pieces), and it is possible to select it again and again in subsequent recycling, until the app is restarted (what cleans up the garbage).
The bug causes increase of the time of subsequent operations (because the longer list of recycled units the more time takes selection of the next unit for recycling), and of course waste of time for null ops if user doesn't ignore "ghost" unit.
This bug wasn't entered into the list of bugs. Is it so unimportant?

andy2
02-28-2015, 08:03 PM
This bug wasn't entered into the list of bugs. Is it so unimportant?

I must have missed it, but I just updated the front page with a number of bugs including this one. I must admit that because Gree seems to ignore this page and any plea we have for communication it makes it a bit disheartening. If they were to actively comment on the page I would keep it much more up to date. I will try and do a better job adding issues though, so please keep posting them.. Who knows maybe one day a gree employee will actually want to communicate with us on the bugs in the game we are telling them about and they are ignoring.

Theblacklamp
02-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Is the 32 bit interger issue being addressed. My artic mining rig is stopped at level 13. Level 14 payout maxes out at the interger number. I'm on iOS. Level 12 to level 13 was a 600 million increase level 13 to level 14 is only 200 million due to the interger so therefore making any level increase after that useless

Ronbo
03-01-2015, 01:22 PM
The vip invite allies and become vip option both crash my iOS brand new iPad air2.I experience this same problem. Even today.

Another perplexing problem is the inability to select and attack some map mission goal targets. I'm stuck and apparently so are many others on a variety of maps. Ticket submitted but auto-closed. I really don't know why I keep submitting myself to this torture. Before Christmas I was unable to play for more than a month but gave GREE a chance. I kinda had too because I'm leader of a faction. Sealords. The constant bugs are getting old. Won't be long before my two gold spending accounts go bye-bye.

Go ahead guys...just waiting for the snide comments cause I spend real money on this BS.

Ronbo
03-01-2015, 01:35 PM
I still have trouble hitting targets on map missions.

Glad I'm not the only one. Many more are stuck too.

ezmunie
03-06-2015, 10:17 PM
Game has severe lag and freezes during Frontline. Not able to collect, raid, attack or anything. When the frontline war is over, then it picks up and no more lag or freezing. This needs to be addressed.

ezmunie
03-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Fix the news feed. Mine shows one guy attacked me 78 times getting $300k each time. Then the total finally shows and he got 3606000.

Meanwhile, I have post after post after post of attacks. It seems to be posting the same attack 4 times. It's frustrating that most of my news feed is full of "*** put you in triage and snatched $300500! Battle back..." and Hold the line! **** came, saw, and conquered, and took $..." and "You couldn't fend off an attack from **** and you're out $..."

Enough already! I don't need to read it 78 times!

Big John
03-09-2015, 05:35 AM
Might have been reported but some early goals can't be completed.

CC1
03-09-2015, 06:00 AM
Defense stats, defense stats, defense stats. Raid/attack results value is 30% - 50% lower than what is show in profile view. I checked 30 different players. Every single one had the error.

Minister Timothy
03-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Awards for Frontline were handed out before the final war. Positions were erroneously given and gold was spent in the last hour for placement that did not count. Need a refund or rearward the final prizes correctly.

ezmunie
03-10-2015, 02:05 PM
No free videos on iphone 5 since last update. Please get this fixed. thanks

rubyshuz
03-12-2015, 07:20 AM
Now when I click to beat the elite, those attacks take away energy from world domination energy.

Loser
03-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Now when I click to beat the elite, those attacks take away energy from world domination energy.

You mean "epic boss"?
Yeah, the health bar is shared.

Theblacklamp
03-14-2015, 05:54 AM
A simple fix it's just too fire the people that need to be fired. these repeat bugs and glitches are coming from one area only in the company. It is obvious that they have major issues with code. Recruit and hire the right people. Shut the game down for 24 hours and fix the problems. I guarantee if you fix the problems you would have more people playing and more people coming back and your revenues would start to increase.

C'mon how many times do you put gas in a broken car before you realize it's not going anywhere

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 07:04 AM
Hmm so what's up guys? Did gree find the problem causing this mess?

Ok here is my current speculation on what is going bad. At first I thought it was Game Centre or someone putting back some bad code from 4.5.x but after some testing I am beginning to suspect the database scan on login that was installed to catch the cheaters snagging those units that they were not supposed to have. Why do I suspect this?

It has to do with annomolies showing up when doing missions, and then missions not showing up after completing a level. Btw for a brief time I was able to unblock the missions not showing up by doing others in the list such as clearing a level. However this is also now broken.

In any event it feels like this could be one issue. Also linking is broken. If I log out of my primary account and then to a secondary then try to go back everything is locked out. Consistantly. Now this could be connected to the above in that the database is getting for lack of a better term confused er well corrupted and this is invoking the cheater finder to toss a lockout.

In any event the game as it is appears to be pretty much unplayable at this point though I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm

The other problem is that the database cannot handle all of the different events/missions taking place simultaneously something the players have repeatedly complained about but dutifully ignored. Perhaps this is just pointing out that the base game engine has had enough...

Granted at this point for some/many due to the unreliability of linking or just even logging in it seems that participating or being able to participate in WD is a crap shoot and therefore not worth declaring only to find out that you are screwed.

One last thought on linking, one of the reasons for creating this was to provide a work around for players that had accounts on old IOS and Android devices that will eventually be orphaned as the operating systems evolve. On IOS that is likely anyone not supporting IOS 8 or newer....

Cannot Connect To Server
03-14-2015, 03:00 PM
major fix to all solutions for Gree!!!

HIRE A PROGRAMMER WHO KNOWS HOW TO PROGRAM.

Brownfox11
03-14-2015, 08:59 PM
List is outdated - a lot of these have actually been fixed...

Spetsnaz
03-15-2015, 12:00 AM
How about bug #14?

Christopher Roberts Jr.
03-15-2015, 07:30 AM
Gree needs to make android look like IOS. Does any other android user agree

Christopher Roberts Jr.
03-15-2015, 07:34 AM
Amen i agree 100%

tigerlion
03-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Not getting skill points after leveling up.

CC1
03-16-2015, 06:58 PM
Not getting skill points after leveling up.

One of my teammates just reported the same thing

CC1
03-18-2015, 05:39 AM
One of my teammates just reported the same thing

Now I've leveled up and didn't get any skill points.

Agent Orange
03-18-2015, 07:23 AM
Now I've leveled up and didn't get any skill points.

Is this on IOS or Android or both? I just leveled up a linked Android player on an IOS device and did get the skill points.

CC1
03-18-2015, 07:41 AM
Is this on IOS or Android or both? I just leveled up a linked Android player on an IOS device and did get the skill points.

I'm iOS. I have a faction mate having the same problem. I'll see what he's using.

CC1
03-18-2015, 09:02 AM
I'm iOS. I have a faction mate having the same problem. I'll see what he's using.

He's iOS also.

wilderman
03-18-2015, 12:39 PM
Lost 3 skill points when leveling up on an Android device.

killlerb
03-20-2015, 07:00 PM
Connection problems still persist when trying to connect through Wi-Fi ever since last data push tonight. Just stuck on Connecting to Server...

Sharky259
03-20-2015, 07:23 PM
iOS display glitch for FL Individual Rewards - not all levels showing bonuses.

Top 1 & 2 no bonus, 16-25 no bonus, 46-60 no bonus, 151-200 no bonus, 401-500 no bonus, 1201-1600 no bonus, 4001-5000 no bonus, 11001-13000 no bonus, 19001+ no bonus. All others have bonuses showing with the unit.

Bonuses show for all levels up to 20k on Android devices.

Jason Kennedy
03-22-2015, 11:48 PM
Has anyone lost their accounts after getting the connection to server trouble message? I lost 2 of my 3 accts and submitted a ticket right away. It's been 8 days and nothing. Did it happen to anyone else and if so, any fixes?

Bone Daddy
03-23-2015, 09:27 AM
I'd like to list Gree Management is a bug that needs repair.

beerandbones22
03-23-2015, 09:38 PM
The advance typhoon isn't in my army and it should be. Thru recycle I used filter attack army and sorted lowest to highest My lowest unit is advance assault ship the advance typhoon should show in my army as it has higher stats. This is not a display glitch because when I buy the plane it doesn't move my stats at all. There are other units with higher stats that are also not listed as in my army and I always assumed that is was a display glitch but now I know that's not the case. You might want to look into why the top 3000 units in people's armys isn't the top 3000 units in their inventory.

ezmunie
03-24-2015, 01:44 PM
Having connection issues on iOS. Cannot connect with my iphone 5 for the past half hr

ezmunie
03-25-2015, 12:31 AM
Still having connection problems on iOS.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-25-2015, 11:07 AM
when i start the game a message keeps giving error....modern war by gree when it should say ea sports/id softeare/bally midway/sony/atari/bobs kebabs or something else?

ezmunie
03-25-2015, 11:34 AM
My connection is much better now. thank you!

Konan-Barbarian
04-11-2015, 06:31 AM
Fix the news feed. Mine shows one guy attacked me 78 times getting $300k each time. Then the total finally shows and he got 3606000.

Meanwhile, I have post after post after post of attacks. It seems to be posting the same attack 4 times. It's frustrating that most of my news feed is full of "*** put you in triage and snatched $300500! Battle back..." and Hold the line! **** came, saw, and conquered, and took $..." and "You couldn't fend off an attack from **** and you're out $..."

Enough already! I don't need to read it 78 times!

I agree this needs fixing. Yes the number of duplicate posts is annoying but more annoying is while playing if attacked or raided the "red alert" alarm goes off and off and off. Also the fact that the messages on the list are cut off so you can't tell how much was stolen, so basically is is a wasted useless message.. it would be good if the text was scrollable or multi line so one could read the whole message.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-20-2015, 05:22 AM
have to exit restart on every rb hit or pa.

says i have one hit or full yet constant unknown errors and only way to hit is rxit restart or wait for force close restart.

many others have same issue... most people cant even hit bosses as u made them too high. it needs to be lowered or old boss back.

anyways it does it on all days tkr boss event.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-20-2015, 05:23 AM
cannot visit any allies or members off fac members list or allies list... constant force closes everytime.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-20-2015, 05:27 AM
can only raid one base in the entire game.

try visit anyone game force closes.

have to try multiple times to get to the one base that hits me everyday so is only one on my news list.

force closes at least 3-4 times can take 40 mins to keep restart game before this one base loads and then it force closes on first hit.

then restart.. re visit and can hit 40+ before it force closes again.. if i press any menus it force closes sooner.

so basically it takes an hour to do 40-50 hits on one base. very tiring. but phew thank you at least i have one base that works.

Erock1278
05-15-2015, 06:13 AM
Was just doing iltq when I got a server error game resync and when it did I went from 190b atk to 163b atk and 160b def to 113b def. anyone else having problems like this.

Corporal Punishment 2
05-31-2015, 07:18 AM
FL bug: faction just completed 12/15 faction but not registered - no splash screen, no prize and Goals folder still showing 12/15 as the next goal.

Apologies if this has been reported before - it wasn't in the list on the first page of this thread.

BlueFalcon555
05-31-2015, 07:32 AM
I saw that confirmation of gold transactions was on the table on the first page of the thread, I think this has been added now in the update before last

Corporal Punishment 2
06-01-2015, 12:16 AM
I saw that confirmation of gold transactions was on the table on the first page of the thread, I think this has been added now in the update before last

Not for energy refills afaik.

groovy shags
06-01-2015, 08:23 AM
This thread is funny. Just keeps on giving!