PDA

View Full Version : Droid multiple accounts on one device

Nighthawk
12-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Has anyone had luck linking more than 5 accounts to the same Google ID? I just linked my 6th and it isn't showing up with the first 5 but when I check it's under the same ID in game. Wondering if there is a 5 account cap?

Maverick0073
12-26-2014, 12:44 PM
Has anyone had luck linking more than 5 accounts to the same Google ID? I just linked my 6th and it isn't showing up with the first 5 but when I check it's under the same ID in game. Wondering if there is a 5 account cap?

I have 6 accounts linked to 1 gmail and 5 others linked to another gmail, (wife's gmail)
To get to the other 5 you need to add the 2nd google account to device . Then in mw, log into that 2nd google account(Google play) , then go back to manage accounts and click "link android device"-it will fail and come up with a message that the current accounts don't match the google account with the 6 accounts.
It will then ask you if you want to change the current id .
Click yes and restart
You will now have mw with the 2nd google account active.

Nighthawk
12-26-2014, 02:48 PM
I have 6 accounts linked to 1 gmail and 5 others linked to another gmail, (wife's gmail)
To get to the other 5 you need to add the 2nd google account to device . Then in mw, log into that 2nd google account(Google play) , then go back to manage accounts and click "link android device"-it will fail and come up with a message that the current accounts don't match the google account with the 6 accounts.
It will then ask you if you want to change the current id .
Click yes and restart
You will now have mw with the 2nd google account active.

Thanks Maverick. I'll set up my remaining under a separate account. You are able to get all 6 to show on your gmail account though, correct?

Maverick0073
12-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Yes have 6 on 1 account . If you have linked it with another google account it won't allow you to link it with a 2nd.

Agent Orange
12-26-2014, 07:13 PM
Also have more than 6 on a Droid, would suggest though that you use a fairly fast Droid. The dual core I am using runs much faster then the dual core iPad I also use.

I had issues with some Droids because they did not have access to Google Play and nuked one account by trying to install it on a particular tablet.

Has anyone tried using the link other device tab?

Bndawgs
12-26-2014, 07:16 PM
Anyone had any luck transferring a Kindle account that was sideloaded to another device?

Maverick0073
12-27-2014, 07:06 AM
Anyone had any luck transferring a Kindle account that was sideloaded to another device?

No I tried everything to get my one of a kindle. even transferring files to a new device, I eventually got gree to move it to a new device. As long as you send them everything ask for takes 48-96 hours

Tx from device
Game id
Character name
Flag
Last login time
Ss of gold bought ( not possible for kindle ) but need to tell them
Helps if you give them
Old device id

Tx to device
Game id
Character name
Last log in
New device id

Also helps if you take a photo of both devices , so as to prove you own both accounts. the kindle with app running and you old profile showing needs to visible.

Bndawgs
12-27-2014, 09:37 AM
No I tried everything to get my one of a kindle. even transferring files to a new device, I eventually got gree to move it to a new device. As long as you send them everything ask for takes 48-96 hours

Tx from device
Game id
Character name
Flag
Last login time
Ss of gold bought ( not possible for kindle ) but need to tell them
Helps if you give them
Old device id

Tx to device
Game id
Character name
Last log in
New device id

Also helps if you take a photo of both devices , so as to prove you own both accounts. the kindle with app running and you old profile showing needs to visible.

That's what I was thinking I'd need to do. Good idea on the pictures.

Thanks

jeffvan
12-28-2014, 02:49 AM
Mine is working on sideloaded kindle fire hd. Have 3 accounts that i can switch between devices now. With the kindle though instead of automatically restarting after picking the different account, it closes and then I have to reopen it. No big deal but not as easy as on my galaxy s4!

Make sure and use 5.0.3 and I am using the app available on 1MobileMarket although I have also used apk extractor on my s4 to port the app to my kindle.

doeboy
12-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Also have more than 6 on a Droid, would suggest though that you use a fairly fast Droid. The dual core I am using runs much faster then the dual core iPad I also use.

I had issues with some Droids because they did not have access to Google Play and nuked one account by trying to install it on a particular tablet.

Has anyone tried using the link other device tab?yes it is how I linked my iOS to my driod it gives a code to type in