PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into the game.

RaeLynn
12-26-2014, 12:19 PM
This has happened on two accounts in my guild. Both accounts would let their owners in a bit ago, one account being my own, but when we left the game we couldn't get back into it. It keeps asking to reload the game and then after I clicked reload a message popped up saying there was a problem with the server. Any ideas on how to fix this? We have force closed the games, switched Internet networks and restarted the phones but it's still doing the same thing. ( Please don't say to submit a ticket because we can't get into the game to do so.)

Porkch0p
12-26-2014, 12:23 PM
This is happening to many members in our guilds also. It's really becoming bothersome. We're getting the "Must reload game to continue playing" message repeatedly

dm.nl
12-26-2014, 12:23 PM
Same problem here

RaeLynn
12-26-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm trying to figure out how the heck we are supposed to participate in the raid and how we can get the last few materials we need for the eb + if we can't get in.

Zaruk
12-26-2014, 12:39 PM
My son just bought gems in the flash sale from his Google play card he got gifted at Christmas.

Game comes up with a connection error and doesn't give him his gems. Now it just says please reload to continue over and over.

He only bought the gems to use for this winter chest while the flash sale was at 40%.

Wonderful Christmas gift from GREE....

Longbeard
12-26-2014, 12:39 PM
This is getting rediculus GREE. Reload update errors, 500 errors, etc. The last wars several player already had this problems and still week after week after week you haven't fixed the system/network problems. Other problems, bugs, payment, scams are also ignored or not fixed.

Support is under manned not able to help paying customers with there problems or just ignore the customer by closing the ticket.

Is it not time to take responsibility and fix things, give the paying customer, where he pays for?

Morg
12-26-2014, 01:02 PM
Isn't just me then :-) saves me from doing a re install !

Hopefully this gets fixes before our lvl3's escape....would be shame to loose hundreds of thousands of points from a glitch.

Kangaroeland
12-26-2014, 01:28 PM
There is no support

NinjaSailus
12-26-2014, 02:02 PM
Same here. And didn't get my gems.

RaeLynn
12-26-2014, 02:31 PM
And again...after I was finally able to get into the game it just stopped and told me a different error than the other two I've already seen. A response from gree would be greatly appreciated as to when they think this will end.

B Legit
12-26-2014, 03:15 PM
So far...

The same milestone issues that strangely affect the first 20-30 minutes of almost each Raid.

Code 500 and 503 issues locking a huge portion of players (android only I believe) out of the game at all. Many more can get in game but not raid.

Around 50%, if not more, of people who bought gems did NOT receive them, but got charged.

Quite a few players are now reporting losing all their keys they had saved up...including me. Don't have an exact count but somewhere around 100 silver and enchanted keys vanished when I just turned my game back on, they were there an hour ago.

Slayder19871
12-26-2014, 03:15 PM
I bought the Rainbow Bounty as well and received the connection error upon checking out. I am so glad I just spent money for something that I did not receive. Fix it please.

Big Jim 2014
12-26-2014, 03:16 PM
Many players in my guild is getting error code 500 and 503.

RaeLynn
12-27-2014, 12:33 AM
This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Once again I'm getting the message saying it can't connect to the server and saying to reload. I've tried using my mobile data as well so I know it isn't my Internet connection. Come on, GREE. Is the game going to work for longer than an hour at a time anytime soon?

Longbeard
12-27-2014, 12:40 AM
And again this morning Gree hasn't done a thing to fix the problem. Again Server problems at server side at GREE, not at our the client side.

HTTP Error 500 Internal server error

Introduction

The Web server (running the Web Site) encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) for access to the requested URL.

500 error

This is a 'catch-all' error generated by the Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse these logs.

Fixing 500 errors - general

This error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.

The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. Some servers in this state may also simply refuse the socket connection, in which case a different error may be generated because the socket creation timed out.

HTTP Error 503 - Service unavailable

Introduction

The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. Some servers in this state may also simply refuse the socket connection, in which case a different error may be generated because the socket creation timed out.

Fixing 503 errors

The Web server is effectively 'closed for repair'. It is still functioning minimally because it can at least respond with a 503 status code, but full service is impossible i.e. the Web site is simply unavailable. There are a myriad possible reasons for this, but generally it is because of some human intervention by the operators of the Web server machine. You can usually expect that someone is working on the problem, and normal service will resume as soon as possible.

Please contact the system operators of the Web site (e.g. your ISP) to determine why the service is down. They will be in a much better position to help you than we are for this type of error.

As you can see its clearly a problem at GREE. So start fixing it! I have two accounts, one playing at Top-25 and the other at Top-10. I cannot help my Guild members because GREE has not fixed there servers, leaves bugs open and closes support tickets without even reading the complain.

RaeLynn
12-27-2014, 12:45 AM
I totally agree it needs to be fixed. I'm the gm and I can hardly do a darn thing without being kicked out with a new error message. How are we supposed to get anything done with this?

MisterT
12-27-2014, 05:17 AM
( Please don't say to submit a ticket because we can't get into the game to do so.)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100611-HOW-TO-Submit-a-Gree-Support-Ticket so you don't need to be in game to send a ticket.

Longbeard
12-28-2014, 03:58 PM
Again a big buggy Raid war.

Gems not being paid!

A lot of NR members didn't receive the gems they ordered. Tickets where not handled in time so these members had to sit by the sideline and watch their guild in trouble on a top 10 run. Luckily other NR members had gems and pulled NR through.

Other players are also still waiting on their gems.

Double gems awarded at the start of the raid!

Those players that where online at the start of the war got extra free gems. They thank you for it. However it drive the cost for the other players, those that slept or where otherwise occupied at the start, up.

Reload, 500 and 503 connection issues!

Players, paying players could not login on the servers of Knights and Dragons. Forcing other players to gem more to make up for these missing players.

Its obvious that all these bugs drive the cost for a lot of players up. We are not getting the level of service a player of Knights & Dragond can and should expect from Gree.

I have several questions for Gree management and/or legal.

When can we expect improvement in the maintainance, developnent of Knights & Dragons? When can we expect a game without major bugs?

When does Gree starts play testing its game instead of using us, the player, as test bed?

When can we users expect timely and problem solving support during a war?

When is Gree starting to listen to its paying customers and delivering the service we can expect from Gree?

majestic aman
12-28-2014, 04:05 PM
There is no support

Did people still believe it existed? :0

LadyShan
12-28-2014, 10:28 PM
Was still happening last night. Not sure if that's their way of saying server down for maintenance or not, but sure would be nice to have resolution to this. We missed out on a lot of action due to those errors.

Longbeard
12-29-2014, 08:14 AM
Did people still believe it existed? :0

I still presume there is one. However I am not really happy with how GREE's support functions and I am not alone in this.

Gree isn't treating the customers, the players, as a company should!

First the reaction time of support. Yes the automatic response is there in several minutes, but then we, your customers, have to wait for days even weeks on a standard answer from one of your support people. If that response would be helpful we even could accept a couple of days waiting, but no, a standard answer, is usually the reply from Gree.

There are now several cases where Gree is taking the easy way out. Stating repeatedly the same reaction again and again. Never even looking at the presented evidence, stating: 'Our system shows no discrepancy so we can and will not help you.'

Some of us turned to the forum, hoping for an intelligent answer there. Again we are getting the same go around approach Gree seems to take at every problem.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am working with the Support team on trying to find more details about this."

But then there is no follow up reaction at all!

So what have we players, your customers, to do now? Yes complaining to Google helps, they react and return our money. But that is not what we, players, want. We want to play Knights & Dragons, we want to have fun with our friends who are also playing Knights & Dragons.

Yes, the Google route is a way we can go, but don't want to go.

So how is Gree going to solve this? Making sure their customers are getting the support they need and now demand?

We ask Gree for an intelligent answer to how they think they can improve the customer support and really help their customer. Any communication is better than no communication, but no communication would be preferable to irrelevant communication.

We summed up some of the issues where we, the players of Knights & Dragons, find the reaction of Gree not even remotely adequate.

Ticket:
Hijacked account

9000 gems went missing
#1990668, #1990966, #1952687, #1917270, #1919133, #1919808, #1925750, #1910710, #1928474, #1994515, #1994515

Gem and Warpoint loss

Lost gems
#2154016, #2141202, #2116559

Signed by: (leaders of the guilds, representing there guild and members.)

Phoenix Lord - Longbeard
Majestic Alliance - Lucian
Timeless Souls - GM. Anger
The Undertakers - Fishfinger
Meteor Pirates - Line Id mfjhjr
Legendz Of War - JEDI Master Jon
The Undertakers - Mucki
extreme - Master mugetsu
Majestic Legion - Bavan
Vicestone Savages - Teecrisp
The Guilded Ones - Daone
Solaris - Poo
Plum Crazy - Death guild
Super Villains - Lusitano
Phoenix Lord - Nick
Northmen - Doris
Phoenix Lord - Phoenix Khaleesi
Legendz Of War - Banzuke420
12 Monkeys - Dikadam
BOD - Gutsman97
Solaris II - Maria
Dragon Knights - DKn DeadMan
Knights of magicians - Rhonda
Templars 13th Legion - BL(ACE)
Darknights
Dutch Clan
Dragonfire
Whatever
Fisting 15th
White Horse
War inc
Pink Ladies Society
Harvengers of Death
Defective Mindset
Atlantis defenders
Demon flame
Nine divines
HeartBreakers - Exotic Frosty
Guild Master - GerMaJedi Traber
The Shizz - EMP Queen Katt GC
Team Starmetal - DoomGeeving TS(OIC)UF
Code of Honor - Byran/COH
Death Knights - DK Destro
RISE OF THE SITH - Sith Destro
Knights of Thrones - Patricia/Emma
The D - Tiffanee
Rainbow Rug (iOS) - Paco
kcr11 - jedi master jeff
north america - cherrypoppins
boots and pants - jedi master 420
bamf utd. - jedi r2cam2
gods finest - kat magic
N1ght Ra1d3rz - Pur3 3vil

JL Hal Jordan-Reafen

fiddlermama9
12-30-2014, 03:49 PM
When I first got this game I really really liked it. Now all I get when I try to do anything is that it starts to download an update. Then it stops and says "Error Code: 4" Is there any hope to fix or will I sadly have to give up on it?

Longbeard
01-03-2015, 07:17 AM
When I first got this game I really really liked it. Now all I get when I try to do anything is that it starts to download an update. Then it stops and says "Error Code: 4" Is there any hope to fix or will I sadly have to give up on it?

Go to setup > Apps > K&D > Clean Data
Try if K&D reloads, if not

Go to setup > Apps > K&D > Clean Data
Remove K&D
Re-install K&D

The player data is stored on the server so you get your game data back.

fiddlermama9
01-03-2015, 11:42 AM
I have done both. Game now opens, but when I try to do anything I get the same error Code, 4.

Longbeard
01-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Then I'm out of options. Contact support: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
There not really fast or adequate.

Longbeard
01-03-2015, 12:40 PM
On game problems and bugs. Again an old bug resurfaced. Again players cannot change there armors. Thus the member and the guild there in are at a big disadvantage. Again a rollout that has not been tested or checked. This is again not what a consumer can and may expect from avfirm that provides a service, a game.

Longbeard
01-06-2015, 02:06 AM
Two wars further and still NO answer or reply at all. :mad:

Is the community manager and the moderators are thinking: "Lets ignore our customers. Maybe the problem will solve itself!" or are they just to busy doing other work?

Can we get a decent answer or do I have to go a step further?

fiddlermama9
01-06-2015, 09:58 AM
Two wars further and still NO answer or reply at all. :mad:

Is the community manager and the moderators are thinking: "Lets ignore our customers. Maybe the problem will solve itself!" or are they just to busy doing other work?

Can we get a decent answer or do I have to go a step further?

I agree. Never have I played a game whose customer service was so rude by ignoring. I am still waiting for a reply and it has been close to two weeks already.

legalious
01-06-2015, 10:32 AM
9000 gems went missing
#1990668, #1990966, #1952687, #1917270, #1919133, #1919808, #1925750, #1910710, #1928474, #1994515, #1994515

Lost gems
#2154016, #2141202, #2116559

If these gems were from the Offer Wall or Free Video, you have to complete support with the guide found ->HERE (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101751-How-To-Issues-With-Free-Gems-Offers-Read-This!)<-

roookey1
01-06-2015, 10:35 AM
There is another bug since a few weeks... whenever I have to switch away from K&D to another app, about every 3-5 times the game (sometimes, even the phone) freezes when trying to return focus to it. This is very annoying as during regular game use, this adds up to happening twice or thee times on a typical day. No other app on my smartphone (and I have installed 50 or so, most of them are even free!) does this to me unlike this game I am paying a small fortune for.

Beliel
01-06-2015, 01:45 PM
:mad: I got a new Phone switched every thing over and logged into the game and it was making me start a new Game... I lost All my new Epic Armor and The new Wind armor and my +armor that I was crafting, and the new epic armor I fused together!!! I emailed them about this and Nothing in over a day!!! I was So close of getting the +armor for the Wind boss that we are fighting now!!!
HELP ME Game Name Beliel and other names of the my guys are Morden Wet Sun

Longbeard
01-07-2015, 04:46 AM
If these gems were from the Offer Wall or Free Video, you have to complete support with the guide found ->HERE (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101751-How-To-Issues-With-Free-Gems-Offers-Read-This!)<-

Legalious, please check the tickets. If you check the tickets you will discover it has nothing to do with the Offer Wall and/or Free Video. As I have stated before its time for Gree to step up there support and start checking and solving issues there clients, we the players have. Standard answers and redirects to guides and FAQ are not adequate at all. So please start checking.

Longbeard
01-07-2015, 05:14 AM
Once again a couple of bugs are ruining the game play for some of our players.

A known bug, where players can join guilds without the guild leaders, HC and above, invited or permitted the person to join the guild.

The second bug, also an already reported bug, where people can take over accounts without the owners permission.

These two bugs resulted in a serious incident in Solaris 1.

A discription of what happened, reported by Sol Arthur:

2pm Australian Eastern Standard:
A member called SOL BADASS who just joined t25 in Legendz of War, reported his account being changed to a lv15 unknown account. He couldn't retrieve his account as the button faded out.

An hour later:
I noticed an to us unknown player called SOL Darkened accepted another person called BROS Makarov. However Solaris 1 doesn't have guy called SOL Darkened.

5 mins later:
SOL Sir Hulk left the guild and his account name changed to vvv. Tedy couldn't login to his account. He then successfully retrieved his accouny in other device and got back to guild.

1 min later:
I kicked badass and unfriended him temporarily until he get his account back.

The supporting screenshots.

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/3OEHXkRHovzmX7rRekOj8yd6/full.jpg
http://tweakers.net/ext/f/3OEHXkRHovzmX7rRekOj8yd6/full.jpg

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/85bTJjogFrPKK88KeUHDwyVK/full.jpg
http://tweakers.net/ext/f/85bTJjogFrPKK88KeUHDwyVK/full.jpg

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/htlR7cnmQGYDSwscXCZfdBDE/full.jpg
http://tweakers.net/ext/f/htlR7cnmQGYDSwscXCZfdBDE/full.jpg

I ask of Gree to take a serious look at these issues and bugs. Solve these issues for the affected players and solve the bugs once and for all.

Longbeard
01-10-2015, 12:40 AM
And once again multiple players cannot connect to the game because Gree seems to have problems keeping the servers up and running. Once again we have 503 errors. When is Gree starting to fix the problems and delivering the service we should an may expect of Gree?

Kangaroeland
01-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Android are the guinea pigs. They test updates on us... I feel used and dirty but also hungry for some potato skin.