PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or Repetitive Bonuses

AoV Republic
12-25-2014, 06:57 PM
Now, I just want to get everyone's opinion on this, is it seriously just me or is Gree not changing the bonus mods on units earned in WD and FL events???

MoM - Krypt
12-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Now, I just want to get everyone's opinion on this, is it seriously just me or is Gree not changing the bonus mods on units earned in WD and FL events???

Well they haven't really changed any of the prizes for the FLTQ/ILTQ's as far as the equipment goes. Could venture a guess that the holidays' influence a bit of procrastination.

fatbodychris
12-25-2014, 09:09 PM
What I hate is they have 2 raid valor payouts, mission payout, and raid payout. All trash rewards that they had last Front Line. I do agree that they need to mix it up a little bit.

Robespierre
12-25-2014, 10:46 PM
What I hate is they have 2 raid valor payouts, mission payout, and raid payout. All trash rewards that they had last Front Line. I do agree that they need to mix it up a little bit.

Be careful what you wish for. You may get something, but it won't be what you were expecting.

East Coast Bias
12-26-2014, 12:19 AM
We all know the devs at gree arent the brightest minds given their track record. But these raid bonuses are not bad in the medium-term. Don't forget that the gold players are busy building 4 of every LTB and their IPHs will be 500-700m after all their upgrades to lv10. Are you telling me you wouldn't want a boost in the raid payout? I would be unhappy if they kept giving us casualty and building def bonuses.

Danger Mouse
12-26-2014, 01:24 AM
After three years, let me see.... No, no repetition here at all.

Major Elvis Newton
12-26-2014, 05:30 AM
After three years, let me see.... No, no repetition here at all.

The attack & defense bonuses are especially useless since this new solider's equipment is trumping everything.

Agent Orange
12-26-2014, 05:57 AM

Nope not just you, but it is a nice way to avoid doing these repetative and strategically useless LTQs.