PDA

View Full Version : FRONTLINE .. not getting matched

Modern War Forum GF
12-25-2014, 11:57 AM
Nice.. mandatory Xmas off not getting matched..

on a serious note; FIX THIS POEP!

Pidgeot
12-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Our faction just made a new faction so this wont happen again

Modern War Forum GF
12-25-2014, 12:54 PM
Our faction just made a new faction so this wont happen again

WE dont have an bottomless moneywell.. AND we earned our bonusses by donating hard and long.

it is GREEs mess THEY must fix it!

ticket go ignored for 8 weeks now... insane!

Pidgeot
12-25-2014, 03:08 PM
I know it sucks but we made a faction just for frontline so we dont miss it, then we will go back to our main.

Danger Mouse
12-25-2014, 03:35 PM
What a vicious treadmill..... Gree have all the puppets dancing to their tune all holidays.
-
Who cares if you're not matched? What are you doing declaring in the first place?? It's Xmas FFS.
-
Put the device down, step away from the device.

Domino_brown
12-25-2014, 03:53 PM
What a vicious treadmill..... Gree have all the puppets dancing to their tune all holidays.
-
Who cares if you're not matched? What are you doing declaring in the first place?? It's Xmas FFS.
-

Lol, thank you for the advise , but some of us still play the game because we enjoy it ... You should prove your not a slave to this this game and leave the forum, I mean you did quit right?

Brizzol
12-25-2014, 07:16 PM
-
-
They also have their forum puppets hating on people who want to play the game still...Change your tune mate, it's boring.

fatbodychris
12-25-2014, 09:14 PM
-
-

Yet you still check in to hate on everyone on Christmas Day. You quit, right? Then just leave and let the people that enjoy playing this game, play.
Just go away like you said before you would.

Danger Mouse
12-26-2014, 12:00 AM
Yet you still check in to hate on everyone on Christmas Day. You quit, right? Then just leave and let the people that enjoy playing this game, play.
Just go away like you said before you would.

Amusement factor only I can assure you. 3 minutes on the forum versus days "playing" the worst product on the net. Whose the victim here again? I forget.

krashnburn
12-26-2014, 01:00 AM
Amusement factor only I can assure you. 3 minutes on the forum versus days "playing" the worst product on the net. Whose the victim here again? I forget.

Still crying, still caring.

You can perv your ex GF's social media while she goes on with her life too if you want, that also takes less time than you know, living it.

Not being able to let go of a phone app is like three steps sadder than that though.

Danger Mouse
12-26-2014, 01:15 AM
Still crying, still caring.

You can perv your ex GF's social media while she goes on with her life too if you want, that also takes less time than you know, living it.

Not being able to let go of a phone app is like three steps sadder than that though.

Dude. It's more like the reformed junkie that still drops by and sees how the other addicts are coping with the same pusher promising the same quality and delivering the same c£@p. Have fun sucking it up.

YankeePhil
12-26-2014, 02:44 AM
Nice.. mandatory Xmas off not getting matched..

on a serious note; FIX THIS POEP!

we've had the same problem for the last three cycles so if this is not fixed by the end of the cycle I will be requesting a refund for all gold ever purchased, http://www.imore.com/how-request-refund-itunes-or-app-store-purchase