PDA

View Full Version : Mod go talk to your CS team

Jaded Fusion
12-24-2014, 01:24 PM
I've been sending tickets in About vaults of missing gold, with receipts attached.
Three responses I've gotten were about apologizing to battle calculations.

Tell CS to read the God damn messages.

HellRaizer
12-24-2014, 01:56 PM
Don't send in duplicates as that just slows down the whole CS process, but rather make sure that you keep your original ticket open.. If its closed, reply and get it opened again

sstuutss
12-24-2014, 02:08 PM
Just what does 'closed' mean in gree land? seems not to be the same as on my planet.

legalious
12-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Like most other customer service if your ticket is 'Closed', more often than not they can be reopened. There is usually a retention policy for this kind of information.

HellRaizer
12-24-2014, 02:12 PM
You get an auto email when a ticket is closed.. If you reply to it, it is reopened. About a year ago I lost a little over a vault by finishing off a cash vault upgrade early by mistake.. I just kept that ticket/email active until I was refunded

sstuutss
12-24-2014, 02:21 PM
lol do you really want to bring how other companys deal with their customers into the discussion?

how about you let the person that opened the ticket close it, rather than some bot/clueless rep?

HellRaizer
12-24-2014, 02:35 PM
lol do you really want to bring how other companys deal with their customers into the discussion?

how about you let the person that opened the ticket close it, rather than some bot/clueless rep?

Its not a bot closing them

I have also worked into the IT industry for about 15 years, and it is common practise for support to close the tickets when they believe the issue is either irrelevant or resolved.. The caveat being, that the end user can open it again within an announced SLA..Gree appear to also use this practice.

I suggest the OP follows our advise. Please don't try to take this thread off course

Jaded Fusion
12-24-2014, 02:38 PM
Don't send in duplicates as that just slows down the whole CS process, but rather make sure that you keep your original ticket open.. If its closed, reply and get it opened again

I'm not sending in duplicates, I'm responding to the same email over and over and it's the same auto response I'm getting. Now at #4 auto responses without helping my missing gold. If they read the messages it wouldn't be problem

HellRaizer
12-24-2014, 02:43 PM
I'm not sending in duplicates, I'm responding to the same email over and over and it's the same auto response I'm getting. Now at #4 auto responses without helping my missing gold. If they read the messages it wouldn't be problem

Sorry.. Your first post said ticket[s], I just assumed that meant you where duplicating. Just don't let it rest, maybe even advise that you want the issue escalated, or for someone else to assist.

Jaded Fusion
12-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Sorry.. Your first post said ticket[s], I just assumed that meant you where duplicating. Just don't let it rest, maybe even advise that you want the issue escalated, or for someone else to assist.

My point is it doesn't matter what I say they keep apologizing for battle calculations. They just aren't reading the message. I even changed the subject to have "missing gold" in it. Still ignored.

Captain Buck Slayer
12-24-2014, 03:26 PM
Gree hasnt replied to my ticket in days. But they do reply saying screw u when i send multiple.

Delicious
12-24-2014, 03:35 PM
HellRaizer is not gonna last long. He/she has two things against him/her. Quick responses and the POV that gree /cs does things right. That tight knot of yarn will unravel soon.

HellRaizer
12-24-2014, 03:49 PM
By no means do I agree with everything they do. I was against the 7 day wd. I'm not doing fl on Xmas. I've being playing the game for almost three years I just try to do my part. If not for my faction I probably would have quit 18 months ago when the first round of stat inflation kicked in and my gold went down the drain, but I have made some good real friendships and therefore I continue the struggle lol

legalious
12-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Everybody wants quicker responses. Lets make things better and faster. It may not happen this second but it will eventually.

Selfproclaimed
12-24-2014, 04:05 PM
Last ticket I sent in was regarding a temp boost not working( or I believed it wasn't working I should say) and the response I got back was an automated explaination about the new battle formula with equipment and something about skill points.lol. None of which had anything to do with the boost I was talking about.
Ticket before that was about two WDs ago, I wasn't get 4 hits per health pack. I had some that were 2,3 hits only from a full health pack. Their reponse, after investigating I was still getting proper amount of wd points...so..Hmwhat about getting shorted hits. Customer support was slow in the past but they at least resolved issues and compensated accordingly. Now customer support is just flat out horrible.

Greeny1
12-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Basically Gree stick 2 fingers up at what's wrong and roll out the next defunct program......same across all Gree titles.

andy2
12-24-2014, 07:02 PM
I have sent in a ticket about my stats dropping randomly (no not due to temp bonuses or anything like that) and also a ticket for my equipment stats going down instead of up when getting new items. Every response I get is the same automated message about some display error that will be fixed in an upcoming release? This is not a display error read my stupid ticket and actually try to help... this is why people get so many refunds is because they try to get help via the ticket system, it runs out to be the most frustrating thing ever and doesn't help, so they have no other choice but to seek outside help and that turns out to be Apple/Google.

Urbz
12-24-2014, 07:10 PM
Lol about tickets ....put up 8 gold buildings and two cash ...gold it to instant build as well as I never had those buildings and did not know when they will be taken away ....on my tenth building it was a cash one ...run out of gold so no instant build ...closed game ...family time ...came back to get some hits in ...all my le builds was gone ...only one was up was the cash what still was under construction ...figure I send a ticket as spent some gold lol...even asked if they can put back my build as gold would be spent in same way ...I've been waiting since then ...single ticket sent ...I already took my hopes from it and build other 3 gold once ...still waiting for that gold or builds ...I'll give it to new year ...nothing happens ...great would make my way out ...somebody turn the lights of pls .

Seahawks
12-24-2014, 07:18 PM
Welcome to the club, waiting on gree to answer my ticket from last week about gold I paid for, was charged for, and never received! I'm also waiting on a response from itunes about a refund, we'll see who replies first.

786TRYX
12-24-2014, 08:23 PM
I usually dont send tickets as I dont wanna talk to gree personally.... Forum is more fun...

elangomatt
12-24-2014, 08:39 PM
Gree customer service is useless. A while back some energy refills disappeared from my inventory (and others as well according to the forum posts) so I contacted support. They gave me some form letter response about the broken update but never bothered to even address my issue. I re-opened the ticket asking for an answer and they closed the ticket with no reply. I re-opened it 3 or 4 more times and they closed it again without any reply each time.

I would say that you're probably more likely to get your money back going through apple instead of bothering with the heartless crooks that is Gree.

Jaded Fusion
12-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Gree customer service is useless. A while back some energy refills disappeared from my inventory (and others as well according to the forum posts) so I contacted support. They gave me some form letter response about the broken update but never bothered to even address my issue. I re-opened the ticket asking for an answer and they closed the ticket with no reply. I re-opened it 3 or 4 more times and they closed it again without any reply each time.

I would say that you're probably more likely to get your money back going through apple instead of bothering with the heartless crooks that is Gree.

I can not get a refund from Apple. 1) it could remove me from future bonus gold 2) it just isn't right unless they answer back saying they won't credit my account with the vaults and have them count towards my gold bonus

good gawd noooo
12-24-2014, 10:32 PM
I can not get a refund from Apple. 1) it could remove me from future bonus gold 2) it just isn't right unless they answer back saying they won't credit my account with the vaults and have them count towards my gold bonus

understand point number 1 however disagree with point number 2. first off how many time have you purchased gold for something specific then gree turns around and changes things up so gold you used was wasted.. or simply had gold vanish, or because they don't always have a are you sure button clicked and spent several hundred gold on finishing an upgrade or buying something you don't want.. or been short changed on refills.. THAT NOT RIGHT.. honestly think more people should just get refunds as gree's customer support really does lack 90% of the time. Lets not forget when they extend an event so the gold you used was wasted as you culd of done for free or shorten and event when yoru waiting til last minute to use gold and then cant do anything and lose out on unit.. gree does its customers WRONG almost on daily basis.. refunds yeah ifi could I would get complete refund on game but I been playing for 3 years max u can get is like 6 months worth

MW Flake
12-25-2014, 02:38 AM
Everybody wants quicker responses. Lets make things better and faster. It may not happen this second but it will eventually.

C'mon leg. How long have we been hearing that one now? A year? Like most of the things around here it's worse than ever. Even the most optimistic of people around here are starting to get fed up. We don't want words anymore, we want action. It's not put up or shut time for Gree. It's shut Up and put up time.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.

sstuutss
12-25-2014, 03:40 AM
Its not a bot closing them
So its a clueless rep then.

Are you getting the picture yet?

HellRaizer
12-25-2014, 06:15 AM
So its a clueless rep then.

Are you getting the picture yet?

This opinion is my own and in no way related to gree. But I'm wondering if support haven't been given a good handover for 5.0.. I know its something I've sometimes been bad at when releasing new features in the past, and have been burnt by it..

MW Flake
12-25-2014, 08:00 AM
It does not matter who the fault lies with, whether its support just being clueless or the development teams not keeping them in the loop. At this point in time however, it has been communicated beyond numerous times to our Community Management team (even though it is now only one person). They claim to speak daily to everyone so there should be no reason that there should be any lack of communication, be it the devs or support. If everyone is as great at their jobs as we are being told, none of this would be happening. In the end the message being sent to the customers is that EVERYBODY sucks. Devs, support, community managers, and ultimately their bosses and their bosses bosses. It is a total systematic failure. Nobody seems to have the talent, or desire, to take the reigns and put everything, or even anything, in order.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way is a commonly used phrase. It seems everyone at Gree has chosen to get out of the way.

None of this is said as insult. This is just the image that Gree projects. This is all we, as Gree customers, see. We are not being negative towards Gree. We are just reporting the negativity that Gree itself displays.

Jaded Fusion
12-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Since I started this thread I have received 3 more auto responses about skill points, frontline scoring and equipment for soldier. They aren't readinf any of the messages and it's about time to kick some tires.