PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dev or clementine to assist me on lost of equipments

afiq
12-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Hi dev. Im an android user. After completed both 3 days ltq master and prestige, I noticed my equipments were vanish from my inventory after update it to mw 5.0.. i think there are more equiments are missing from my inventory as i only have 37 soldiers equipment attack although i completed both wrapper for prestige and master fltq.. there are many bug that need to fix. Please send this message to gree. Ask them to take an action. I had sent 4 tickets to gree, but still no answer.. i had spent more than 5 vaults every 2 events for this past year, so please dont leave me behind. I really love this game and really waste to leave it and i know gree like me too.. please fix it.

bam bam.
12-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Everyone is off. You can try paging them

HaystaK760
12-25-2014, 09:55 PM
My wife had same issue she finished all aswell and lost her helmets and dropped over 20 points. Gree keeps saying it's fixed and has closes her ticket 3 times still not fixed

Hobbs
12-26-2014, 05:29 AM
Certainly not fixed for me,2xIOS Accounts and both missing around 40 from soldier stats,and no way to check what equipment you have in inventory!!

Agent Orange
12-26-2014, 05:59 AM
Perhaps the best thing is if this new 'feature' is scrapped...

Mongo
12-26-2014, 06:44 AM
Add me to the list, also posted in sticky soldier feedback thread. My soldier atk went down in grinchy LTQ. I have played about 2 years, and have sent about 3 tickets. I don't appreciate the response, a quick acknowledgment, and day later a response saying "we're looking into it" and closing the ticket.

I almost hope nothing changes. It might be the push I need to finally quit this once-addictive foolishness.

Maverick0073
12-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Add me to the list, also posted in sticky soldier feedback thread. My soldier atk went down in grinchy LTQ. I have played about 2 years, and have sent about 3 tickets. I don't appreciate the response, a quick acknowledgment, and day later a response saying "we're looking into it" and closing the ticket.

I almost hope nothing changes. It might be the push I need to finally quit this once-addictive foolishness.

I have 7 accounts , it only happened on the 3 x iOS systems , my main iOS lost over 50 points , the other two 30 each, the items are gone , on attack and def , you can see when yo go to equip your soldier there are no green vests etc. so the defense is also missing.
I spent over 10 vaults since the items came out , I have been a serious heavy gold user for 2 years, I have always had reasonable support from the help request. But this time all 7 tickets were closed and said this was solved and then closed the responses to those tickets, I am disgusted as to this support. If this is not solved in 1 week , I will get my money back from iTunes , I have already spoken to them and they will refund if nothing is done in 1 week. Have not heard from a mod on this either.

M1keperry
12-26-2014, 01:23 PM
Still waiting as well can't equiphelmet and missing all my am-47s

Hobbs
12-30-2014, 06:59 AM
Bump bump bump