PDA

View Full Version : Only a matter of time before all LTBs come out for rerelease

Carloco
12-24-2014, 11:55 AM
With the recent rerelease of LTBs in MW is it reasonable to expect them in cc relatively soon. How far behind is CC from MW??? Have they always release content in MW BEFORE CC?? I don't play MW so I don't really know what they do there first.

Nighteg
12-24-2014, 12:14 PM
I heard they made the top ones only for gold. Even for Christmas greed got in the way.

1Shot
12-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Yes that would be awesome because I'm missing some LTBS! ;)

Evan1000
12-24-2014, 12:54 PM
Is my account worth more if I say I was a free player and all my acquired stats and mods were spent without the use of real money?

Dipstik
12-24-2014, 01:11 PM
Yeah why not give everyone my ltbs like you just gave away my street demon, gree? That sounds great.

sister morphine
12-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Yeah why not give everyone my ltbs like you just gave away my street demon, gree? That sounds great.
Previous "investments" are worth squat. You know that, Dippy. :p

The MW rerelease has allowed players with a pair of LTBs to buy a couple more if they so choose, so old hands can retain an advantage.

Carloco
12-24-2014, 01:35 PM
How long after raid boss came out in MW AFTER did it come to CC?

John_Locke
12-24-2014, 02:00 PM
Previous "investments" are worth squat. You know that, Dippy. :p

Sister Morphine may be a little harsh in this thread, but she's right.

Carloco
12-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Ha..........

Jeronimo
12-24-2014, 03:07 PM
Well, although I'm missing some LTBs that I would like to have, this should not happen. The whole idea behind LTBs is that they are available for a LIMITED time, that's why they're called LIMITED TIME Building. Why on earth would you release such a building while knowing that you're gonna rerelease them... At least give the people that got them in time something special.

Greeny1
12-24-2014, 03:32 PM
Well, although I'm missing some LTBs that I would like to have, this should not happen. The whole idea behind LTBs is that they are available for a LIMITED time, that's why they're called LIMITED TIME Building. Why on earth would you release such a building while knowing that you're gonna rerelease them... At least give the people that got them in time something special.
Totally agree, it's screwed up the MW balance allowing people to catch up with older players and will do the same here. BUT, Greedy wants our cash so they will do it.

sister morphine
12-24-2014, 03:34 PM
They're still limited. The MW ones will only be available until 13th January, and the prizes that came with them are no longer there.

sister morphine
12-24-2014, 03:36 PM
Totally agree, it's screwed up the MW balance allowing people to catch up with older players and will do the same here. BUT, Greedy wants our cash so they will do it.
I'm not a raider in MW any more than I'm a robber here, but for those who are would you rather have a bunch of people with the good buildings or just piles of steaming junk?

Greeny1
12-24-2014, 04:13 PM
I'm not a raider in MW any more than I'm a robber here, but for those who are would you rather have a bunch of people with the good buildings or just piles of steaming junk?

True, but thanks to the 'new' stats system raiding is fudged up beyond belief. I was a beast and now I get beaten by people with a third of my def stats

cc thunder
12-24-2014, 08:53 PM

Wow somebody sounds bitter, don't be jealous dippy, I got 5 on one of my accounts!

Travers
12-24-2014, 10:16 PM
I don't think all previous LTBs should come out. Old players should have some sort of perk. LTB stands for limited time. Afterwards it should never have the opportunity to buy again. There are plenty of good ltbs now for players to get. What good what it do if all ltbs came out for old players?

sister morphine
12-24-2014, 10:34 PM
True, but thanks to the 'new' stats system raiding is fudged up beyond belief. I was a beast and now I get beaten by people with a third of my def stats
.... and there's the difference between there and here. I'm a free player but being active in both indie and faction events means I'm competitive in MW. Here you have to spend a couple of vaults to be remotely so.

Asto
12-24-2014, 11:11 PM
They did this on MW but don't worry you guys that are crying about making the LTB's available to everyone; you can have up to 4 of each and the big ones cost gold. If you're that bothered about it you can by yourselves an extra 2 of each if you already have them all. Anyone looking to buy at least 2 of each would be looking to spend a vault, maybe more and for what? Just being able to make a bit of cash? If you think it's worth think again, I'd much rather spend the gold in wd than improve iph but if you can afford then go for it....

doeboy
12-25-2014, 12:56 AM
I play MW more than cc but I wouldn't mind getting old ltbs I've got some on MW and like someone posted the old timers can still have more than me if they already have it

t12pm
12-25-2014, 01:08 AM
.... and there's the difference between there and here. I'm a free player but being active in both indie and faction events means I'm competitive in MW. Here you have to spend a couple of vaults to be remotely so.

Another difference is in MW they don't count the accomplice crap for raids it goes by stats yet, but here they count the accomplices therefore screwed the robs up as well. But Mw is definitely a lot cheaper to gain the new items here it is all about money

Miss Soprano
12-25-2014, 01:09 AM
Sweet and hopefully we can have 4 of 1 building like MW.

madnoob
12-25-2014, 01:19 AM
Sweet and hopefully we can have 4 of 1 building like MW.

Have 4 tsars and diamond grillz??? Yes please

Miss Soprano
12-25-2014, 03:19 AM
Have 4 tsars and diamond grillz??? Yes please

Lol. That's would be awesome:D

sister morphine
12-25-2014, 03:45 AM
Another difference is in MW they don't count the accomplice crap for raids it goes by stats yet, but here they count the accomplices therefore screwed the robs up as well. But Mw is definitely a lot cheaper to gain the new items here it is all about money
My MW game still freezes when I try to hit someone back off my news feed. Spoils that little bit of fun.

Nighteg
12-25-2014, 03:49 AM
I like the idea of being able to have 4 of each ltb, but making them gold only, that's just pathetic. It's like gree is making a Christmas present to themselves.

Thatkidyouknow
12-25-2014, 06:14 AM
I could have four hotdog stands!?!?????? YES PLEASE

Weasel
12-25-2014, 07:13 AM
Come on, Gree, let's get these asap so I can increase the resale value of my accounts.

And don't delete my post again.

John_Locke
12-25-2014, 09:08 AM

As I've said several times in the past, games like this need to be able to recruit new players. If there's a insurmountable distance between a new player and the established leaders, why bother? There are two solutions: stat inflation or attrition.

Now come on, Dippy, you can't have it both ways. Games like this need to give new and inexperienced players exciting new abilities. You got it earlier than everyone and got a head start in reaping the benefits.

John_Locke
12-25-2014, 09:09 AM
Come on, Gree, let's get these asap so I can increase the resale value of my accounts.

And don't delete my post again.

There. Even if they do, I've quoted you. They don't delete the quotes.

Pocos_Peros_Locos
12-25-2014, 09:30 AM
hey gree - here's an idea - make an ltb that cranks out accomplices

t12pm
12-25-2014, 11:02 AM
My MW game still freezes when I try to hit someone back off my news feed. Spoils that little bit of fun.

Yeah can't revenge yet either, I just noticed in cc profile they have a temp bonus area now also, love the temp energy mods in MW makes ltqs bearable

CatDor
12-25-2014, 02:51 PM
Disney movies are limited time buys but get rereleased for another limited time like every 7 years. I have no issues with old ltb's being rereleased I missed the first couple due to limited income and several of the next I only have 1 of. It was said in MW that those that already had the buildings could buy 2 more of rereleased buildings so if that's the case new people aren't getting extras everybody's getting extras. Better start the hood expansions now lol

Nighteg
12-25-2014, 04:44 PM
In MW they've also released another +1 upgrade mod in stores, along with the ltbs. Gold only, of course.

spiderman
12-25-2014, 05:18 PM
In MW they've also released another +1 upgrade mod in stores, along with the ltbs. Gold only, of course.

Great. Hope they do it in CC, as well.

madnoob
12-25-2014, 06:56 PM

Id pay with gold for that mod for sure

madnoob
12-25-2014, 07:12 PM
Iph is the best part of the game and now with the buildings not collecting properly its ruining the game

Captain Torgue
12-25-2014, 08:47 PM
In this thread all I see are lies and propaganda.

t12pm
12-25-2014, 09:59 PM
In this thread all I see are lies and propaganda.
Same as we see in your posts

Captain Torgue
12-26-2014, 12:14 AM
Same as we see in your posts

More lies and propaganda.

Winnson
12-26-2014, 07:37 AM
You know, are lies and propaganda really such bad things?

It's like if you say to your significant other they look really nice when they don't look really nice.

Technically you're lying, but in a good way.

Do you love your country? You do? Guess why? Propaganda.

So you love your country because of propaganda. Now what? You want them to be totally open and honest with you so you know all their dirty little dealings and now you don't love your country anymore? No. I didn't think so.

I'd want the transtech building if I could get it.

Captain Torgue
12-26-2014, 12:28 PM
You know, are lies and propaganda really such bad things?

It's like if you say to your significant other they look really nice when they don't look really nice.

Technically you're lying, but in a good way.

Do you love your country? You do? Guess why? Propaganda.

So you love your country because of propaganda. Now what? You want them to be totally open and honest with you so you know all their dirty little dealings and now you don't love your country anymore? No. I didn't think so.

I'd want the transtech building if I could get it.

Political discussion is forbidden on this forum.

John_Locke
12-26-2014, 12:36 PM

Your mom is forbidden on this forum.

Max Power
12-26-2014, 01:17 PM

So is necroing 3 year old threads.

1Shot
12-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Please no flame wars! I would like to keep this thread unlocked! ;)

Captain Torgue
12-27-2014, 04:08 AM
Please no flame wars! I would like to keep this thread unlocked! ;)

Please stay on topic broseph

HavingFun
12-27-2014, 04:29 AM
So is necroing 3 year old threads.

Nothing in the code of conduct about necros

HavingFun
12-27-2014, 04:30 AM
Your mom is forbidden on this forum.

My mom's on sale on the forums

krimesity
12-28-2014, 05:09 AM

New or used?

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-28-2014, 06:36 AM

Does current 40% sale apply?

HavingFun
12-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Does current 40% sale apply?

She said she had a great time even though you insisted on the 40% off discount.

HavingFun
12-28-2014, 02:03 PM
New or used?

Used like an old trusty pagado :)