PDA

View Full Version : New Feature For Gold Use...

Evil Mastermind
12-23-2014, 05:18 PM
Ok so gold can be used for many things. Gold to speed up build times. Gold to finish an upgrade. Gold to refill energy or health. For the most part gold has a lot of functionality in terms of reducing the amount of time to accomplish things in this game.

I propose a new gold button. When I click on the MW icon to load my game, may I please have a gold button that reduce the amount of time it takes to connect to GREE servers. Currently using Wifi, it takes about 1-2 minutes. Using my cellular connection, it's roll of the dice as to whether it will log in at all. A nice shiny gold button to speed that up would be nice. What Ya think GREE?

Dazzj10
12-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Or

Can we use gold to get replies from emails helping us to fix things, instead of developers are aware.....ticket closed

MoM - Krypt
12-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Or

Can we use gold to get replies from emails helping us to fix things, instead of developers are aware.....ticket closed

LMAO wouldn't that be the cats ass?!? Haha

Atego
12-24-2014, 03:21 AM
Maybe we can have a gold button to create our own issues.

sstuutss
12-24-2014, 03:50 AM
Maybe we can have a gold button to create our own issues.
You really think you could do a better job? I doubt it hehe

What?
12-24-2014, 10:33 AM
How about a gold button that unleashes super sunglasses so I can wreak havoc on my enemies.

Maverick0073
12-24-2014, 10:42 AM
A 10 year old could do better at least they can add , unlike gree, get a 4/0 item and army attack get - random number. Awesome