PDA

View Full Version : Gree - feel free to let me know whats wrong in this picture...

NaRciS
12-23-2014, 12:36 PM
I know this is being covered in a few other threads but I have decided to upload a picture to show what we have been up against from the start of this wd - put aside that we didn't want the new equipment ATT and DEF, I won't go on about the fact that 75% of our team has lost between 10 and 50 equipment stat points...

On top of everything... can someone at GREE please tell me why I lost to this player 8 times in a row (yes, I thought I would be fair to get an average win percentage... My percentage was 0).

Many players like me are really just trying to find an answer on how to understand the new attack system, we have been given some answers but surely the attached information shows that things are very wrong...

Unless I'm missing something, if I am then please advise.

Thanks

NexusImperium
12-23-2014, 12:40 PM
The HINT is in the image. You must buy more units!

More units! MOAR!

codys21
12-23-2014, 12:44 PM
It's absolutely ridiculous that any of this is happening. I've also lost numerous times whilst winning all three of the categories.

NaRciS
12-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Nope...

Got nearly 5,500 units... its not that

Arc9761
12-23-2014, 12:48 PM
The answer is simple yet hidden.
There is another variable that we cannot see.

The "target's" attack versus your defense.
If he beats you by a large margin, then you lose.

NaRciS
12-23-2014, 12:52 PM
The answer is simple yet hidden.
There is another variable that we cannot see.

The "target's" attack versus your defense.
If he beats you by a large margin, then you lose.

Thanks for a good response...

So even if I beat him on overall stats, def equipment and army equipment - I still lose if he has a larger attack on equipment...

Please confirm GREE? if this is the case I'm off...

Mr llama
12-23-2014, 12:55 PM

So even if I beat him on overall stats, def equipment and army equipment - I still lose if he has a larger attack on equipment...

Please confirm GREE? if this is the case I'm off...REad the same thing it's in one of the developer chats I think. It makes no sense this should make you lose units but not the entire battle

Tony81
12-23-2014, 12:56 PM

Please confirm GREE? if this is the case I'm off...

It's simple logic. Just because you have a decent defense, he's still shooting with an assault rifle. Maybe, just maybe, the wins/losses are based on logic and not the 3rd grade assignment "which number is bigger."

I find it sad that all of these factions don't have leaders and officers directing people as to what's going on. We had it figured out before the wars began.

Jaded Fusion
12-23-2014, 01:16 PM
It's simple logic. Just because you have a decent defense, he's still shooting with an assault rifle. Maybe, just maybe, the wins/losses are based on logic and not the 3rd grade assignment "which number is bigger."

I find it sad that all of these factions don't have leaders and officers directing people as to what's going on. We had it figured out before the wars began.

5 days of battling and they still haven't figured it out tony. Smh
Well it's peeps like the OP that have given me 200+ defensive wins lmao!!!

Btw OP your att barely beats the other guys def. don't expect to win every battle with 1 billion difference.

good gawd noooo
12-23-2014, 01:42 PM
first of all that isn't logic.. your attacking them so is somewhat of a surprise factor not taken into account.. when your up against 60 people you have no idea which of the 60 is gonna hit you// second of all there should NEVER be a aspect that has such a large part of victory HIDDEN. that's just stupid and gives gree an out on every loss that makes no sense. what is the point of displaying 3 key factors if they actually mean NOTHING if one factor NOT displayed is off. and in pvp you never know whom is gonna attack you or your base or which direction it would be coming from or if will be land sea air or sabotage. and TOny so glad that you are proud to be able to be so arrogant as to of figured this out before war began.(chances are you only figured to attack weaker players to ensure a more likely victory as many of us have been doing entire war). With the wide range of variations of defeat this new HIDDEN aspect has shown I sincerely doubt ANYONE(even gree) can predict 100% win with certainty. ANd again shame on gree for putting such big part of the equation out of view of anyone in game.. not like you can pull up a players profile in wd before attacking to see if his attack is that much larger.. btw I am sure I have won against many people with an attack higher then my defense since at an lvl when you attack higher levels you run the risk of being hit back.. so honestly whether gree has stated that is reason or not.. I actually doubt the validity of such claims.. otherwise you could only attack and win against players that have no reason to be in a battle with you. MOST IMPORTANT THOU IS THIS NEW EQUATION SUCKS THIS NEW EQUIPMENT ASPECT (ESPECIALLY SINCE GREE CANT EVEN GET THE REWARDS CREDITING CORRECTLY) SUCKS..

NaRciS
12-23-2014, 01:51 PM
I appreciate the responses, I obviously need to go back through the forum, read more and maybe reassess the situation...

I am basing my thoughts partly on the old system in which 3.1billion would beat 2.44 at least 80% of the time..

Then on army attack and def - as the equipment items have fairly low stats I would see my 49 ATT against 38 DEF should have at least a 50% chance plus of winning - we are talking a couple of AK47's and a pair of ray-bans ;)

Then the soldier - again as above I would hope to see at least a 50% chance of winning based on my ATT being 30% higher...

I don't expect to win every battle Jaded, but wouldn't you expect me to win at least one out of 10?

To be honest my equipment stats are down at least 45 points with some sort of error and dropping with every new prize on FLTQ - my normal stats dropped 1.5 billion with the latest update - so maybe I should just leave it... lol

Thanks for your input ladies and gents.

General James
12-23-2014, 02:43 PM
What is the best ltb and the second best ltb?

Cannot Connect To Server
12-23-2014, 02:56 PM
the answer is in.the hidden question...

gree maths lets our Full Attack win over regular hit based on the Hidden Question part of their maths.

so u need to figure grees maths to players from that.

FA H Q

hrmmmm o.O

SurfaceToAir
12-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Posted elsewhere:

On your Profile Page there is Attack and Defence which you spend Skill Points on.
Are these making much difference now do u think?
What about Base Defences?

I spent the early years growing these fields over Energy etc. that was a big mistake at the time. But I am now winning more than I ever had. My account is still a minnow, even after nearly 3 years. MTBing comes first, sorry. Maybe these fields are having more of an effect after 5.0?

Cannot Connect To Server
12-23-2014, 03:10 PM
maybe....... any unused eq is auto assigned to our army... so maybe the hidden is the extra crap not used by mcguyver/rambo/arnie/whatever is used by our highest infantry unit and boosts that and the rivals defence?

MW Flake
12-23-2014, 03:12 PM
It's not defense buildings. Take a look in the store, I'm sure you will see they have the same stas they always had.

Modern War Forum GF
12-23-2014, 04:22 PM
i'm around that 2.5 B def... and got 200+Dwins

my att is about 7.5 B (higher then most with same def), honestly think the hidden defenders att is a bigger factor then gree is letting on..

Arc9761
12-23-2014, 06:50 PM
honestly think the hidden defenders att is a bigger factor then gree is letting on..

The community has been complaining about how everyone could attack everyone else because of the lopsided stats.

I believe Gree has found a way to balance it out.

Basically, add your att&def. Add your target's att&def. (Which you can't see in WD)
Toss it up in the air, contact your local witch-doctor, and see what the astronomy says.

Mcdoc
12-23-2014, 08:31 PM
i'm around that 2.5 B def... and got 200+Dwins

my att is about 7.5 B (higher then most with same def), honestly think the hidden defenders att is a bigger factor then gree is letting on..

I used to preach Def Def Def

i have over 300 Defensive skill points - I'm still getting pounded in WD - even with 5.2 billion defense.

I give up on trying to understand :-/

Reutdog
12-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Check out my post I just made. Post your worst losses there.