PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally sold off a boost building.

smart tiger
12-23-2014, 08:13 AM
Hi guys,

Let me admit this is not the first time I sold an upgraded boost building by mistake. I have done this before too but it didn't hurt as much because back then because it was only a level 2 genetics lab.

This time, I sold off a level 10 cement factory while trying to rush into the battle to get a last hit. (Thanks to a bit of lag on the screen and the pop-ups).

At first I tried to calm myself.. But then I realized its hurting my pixel purse a lot since I am upgrading 2-3 high cash buildings simultaneously.

I have sent a ticket to GREE asking for them to return the building, but I am not sure if it helps.. Has anyone ever gotten back a building from GREE by sending a ticket?

Appreciate the help of the knowledgeable ones..

Bongo
12-23-2014, 08:28 AM
Recently gree have changed their stance on this and have said no to replacing deleted buildings

smart tiger
12-23-2014, 08:38 AM
Damn.. they always change stance when I need them most.. like they started charging 50 Gold when I wanted to change my name two years ago..
Waiting for them to respond to my ticket at least..

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-23-2014, 08:47 AM
Damn.. they always change stance when I need them most.. like they started charging 50 Gold when I wanted to change my name two years ago..

Waiting on Gree? Are you serious, playa? If you get a response, it'll direct you to delete, reinstall, and reboot the app.

Tickets are a waste of effort.

Oh oh Gree
12-23-2014, 07:23 PM
Out of all the boost buildings to sell off the cement and casualty reduction would be missed the least.

Sounds like you missed out on the tank sale a week or so ago.

Campy McCamperpants
12-23-2014, 08:09 PM
Hahaha yeah being a trillionaire is pretty cool

smart tiger
12-23-2014, 09:43 PM
Yeah I did miss out on that. The cost of the cement factory is not the issue.. The time wasted in upgrading it and the consequent extra bucks I need to shell out for the other buildings is the issue.

levelhead
12-23-2014, 10:56 PM
You will be lucky... I have my cement factory at lvl 10 and not getting any reduction. You put a ticket in and you get rather 2 response 1. Explains how the reductions works.. 3 months later after a few replies you get the standard reply. 2 we are passing this over to our tec's. Been 9 months now lol still waiting. So I know your not getting that back for sure.

Time you submit a ticket and get a reply you would have built and upgraded to level 1-2, you will most probably get the standard reply... "Passing it to our tec's". Time you wait for that is your guess. But I know you would have it completed lol

I agree with the above post its a waste of time and effort submiting a ticket.

Seph
12-23-2014, 11:09 PM
Hi guys,

Let me admit this is not the first time I sold an upgraded boost building by mistake. I have done this before too but it didn't hurt as much because back then because it was only a level 2 genetics lab.

This time, I sold off a level 10 cement factory while trying to rush into the battle to get a last hit. (Thanks to a bit of lag on the screen and the pop-ups).

At first I tried to calm myself.. But then I realized its hurting my pixel purse a lot since I am upgrading 2-3 high cash buildings simultaneously.

I have sent a ticket to GREE asking for them to return the building, but I am not sure if it helps.. Has anyone ever gotten back a building from GREE by sending a ticket?

Appreciate the help of the knowledgeable ones..

If you're not a repeat offender, they often times give you the benefit of the doubt.

bam bam.
12-24-2014, 06:16 AM
I got mine back a yr ago. i said I had been a paying customer for over a yr. was fairly polite but made it clear if it wasn't returned I'd be seeking refunds. I guess they didn't want me to have my couple grand back. As I have currently lost all my buildings I think I will be seeking that refund this time around.

smart tiger
12-28-2014, 04:57 AM
Thanks guys.. I got my reply from GREE.. no restoration of buildings anymore... building the cement factory again..

PollekeW
12-28-2014, 06:14 AM
Making mistakes is THEIR business, they don't tolerate competition.

TheTheThe
12-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Happens. Have to admit that most gold I have ever used has gone to accidentally pressing regenerate while doing faction tasks,

smart tiger
12-29-2014, 01:14 AM
Lol.. you are right.

I am prone to "accidentally" doing such things in MW.. i have accidentally reset the timer for the box events many times.. hurts so bad since I don't like buying gold and mostly depend on videos.. especially when you end up resetting the timer with only a few min left..

truthteller
12-29-2014, 01:29 AM

I suggest you buy the cement factory again and upgrade to level 10, you will probably finish upgrading before "support" replies to your ticket :rolleyes:

smart tiger
12-29-2014, 03:20 AM
I suggest you buy the cement factory again and upgrade to level 10, you will probably finish upgrading before "support" replies to your ticket :rolleyes:

They did reply.. No restoration as per their policy..
And they rapped me on my knuckles for having butterfingers on a hung screen..

pick_sax
12-29-2014, 09:07 AM
Customer service is their primary goal! BOHICA. they will service you. just saying.

happened to me too, an ltq building, luckily a lame one... but still.

They did reply.. No restoration as per their policy..
And they rapped me on my knuckles for having butterfingers on a hung screen..

Sierra Hotel
12-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Customer service is their primary goal! BOHICA. they will service you. just saying.

happened to me too, an ltq building, luckily a lame one... but still.

Gree claims to have prevented accidental deletions by adding a confirm button. I lost a decent LE building when trying to Move it .... tap .. lag Delete. Gone. Gree said too bad and have a great day.

If they really wanted to help prevent accidental deletions, Gree should put a disable/enable building delete button in the settings menu. Then toggle it on and off as needed.

smart tiger
12-30-2014, 02:45 AM
Gree claims to have prevented accidental deletions by adding a confirm button. I lost a decent LE building when trying to Move it .... tap .. lag Delete. Gone. Gree said too bad and have a great day.

If they really wanted to help prevent accidental deletions, Gree should put a disable/enable building delete button in the settings menu. Then toggle it on and off as needed.

That's a good idea... I wish the Mods would read this..

HellRaizer
12-30-2014, 04:32 AM
Via CJ from a long time ago.. Support had a tool (possibly from funzio days) that allowed them to restore buildings.. However a number of players where abusing the system by selling off boost buildings, raising a ticket and then buying the building back. Thus, when the building was restored it would double up peoples boosts. Therefore support decided to stop restoring.

smart tiger
12-30-2014, 05:01 AM
The "no-restoration of buildings" policy tackles the issue you mentioned. Nobody gets a building restored once deleted.
But at least GREE should ensure that there is a foolproof measure to save buildings from being accidentally deleted.. There have been genuine cases due to the lag in the game or due to player carelessness or even due to slower devices..
Please do pass on this as a feedback to whoever it matters..

HellRaizer
12-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Completely agree