PDA

View Full Version : This forum -AKA- the dirty

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-23-2014, 02:17 AM
I enjoy this forum no matter what it's called.

This is great entertainment and its free.
I'll miss the dirty most.
I won't miss the game.

carl9764
12-23-2014, 02:58 AM
What does this post mean????

SUPpose So
12-23-2014, 03:13 AM
I too only pop in to read this forum, i always tell myself that when i pop back ppl will have come to their senses and realised they are not buying entertainment, they are being scammed... But No.. As the old fools and addicts dry out, come to their senses and leave, new ones rush in to take their place... What a great business model .... Money money money, lots of free money...

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-23-2014, 04:56 AM
I too only pop in to read this forum, i always tell myself that when i pop back ppl will have come to their senses and realised they are not buying entertainment, they are being scammed... But No.. As the old fools and addicts dry out, come to their senses and leave, new ones rush in to take their place... What a great business model .... Money money money, lots of free money...

The beauty of their con is that they don't even need to provide a workable product.
They simply say, hold on, we'll fix it.
They never do, but the tappers keep right on tapping.
Funny thing, when the tappers can't tap, they become agitated.
I gotta hand it to the overseers and overlords, they can do this forever.
If I hadn't seen it, I'd have called BS.
Now I'm an admirer of the overseers, they're friggin geniuses at this con.
I bet even they can't believe it.
One last thing, when the overseers throw a bone, that's all the do, throw the rabble a bone.
One bone for thousands of agitated peasants, and they're happy and go right back to tapping.
By God, it's amazing.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-23-2014, 04:58 AM
What does this post mean????

Years ago a high school senior named Steve gave this forum a name.
He called it "the dirty".
More later about Steve, nice kid.

carl9764
12-23-2014, 06:11 AM
lol well you just made me laugh so it must be a good post lol

SUPpose So
12-23-2014, 06:28 AM
Yes you're right Dewin Nuttin, i too have to copy paste this forum link to my friends who have never heard of Modern War and don't believe ppl would pay for a bad expeience and then keep coming back for more pain.

I live a very stress free life, but i realise i need a stress injection every week, so i come here and yell at the posters who repeatidly complain then buy, then complain, then buy, etc etc, and then are shocked and outraged that the latest event is broken.

I love it.... I feel all tense shoulders and headacey after reading the latest posts and replies. Better than a pile of uppers.

bam bam.
12-23-2014, 07:38 AM
And then you read an article where are GReE employee gets asked what's the key to customer satisfaction and running a good organisation?...bahaha

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Face it people, the overseers are great at what they do. They don't use violence, threats, or abuse people. They type real sweet stuff, the stuff some people love to hear. They call them commander, apologize, and same old, same old. My dad used to call that the stall. Whatever you call it, con, scam, game, the stall, the sting, it's working. Every time I think these guys are down and gonna take that 10 count, they spring up at 7.

These people know how to play a playa.

Cannot Connect To Server
12-23-2014, 09:51 AM
hi i was invited to the game years ago by a friend.... how i would so much like to have never installedthough i did like helping them.

the original cc and mw was challenging.. the challenge for me was i knew from very first week both games was fixed and corrupt.

i tried to teach ppl this and tried to show them ways to advance without having to be ripped off for real.

i still do try help people. still try show low teams and high teams things i learn and get taught along the way.

there are so many ppl addicted to the game for so many reasons not just for teams or friends or sad lives or cos the games are deliberately designed to suck ppl in.

only the strong get to leave completely.... i hv no real life... im.going thru very rough sitiations and a lot of pain and suffering so i use the game to keep feeling like im doing something... helping others...keeping the brain active... and gree maths does that pretty well!!! who knew 4*8 in gree maths is 33. i hv caps to proove that.

anyways i hv a sad painfil life and though i hate cc and hate mw i do see they hv some good points about them... i always liked cartoons as a kid and now i get to play with some too yippee.

the game is addictive and challenging but also monotonous and depressing. players like building their bases.. like friends and teams and just cant find something else to fill the gap unlike those who escaped from gree hq back to their real lives.

the entire game is fraudulent and corrupt by design... sadly no law against that so little twists and in games and all sorts are used by many companies or CONpanies to try get ppl on board and make you believe u need gold u need to check u need to collect ir simply u need to log in everyday just in case u win a chunk of virtual cash or a unit thats so high on the scratch card that it almost gets in your top 7,000 units (yes i said 7 wait for update that increases it so top 100 can expand again and 7 as the units are too crap to get on ur current army) so u can recycle it for $12 dollars in game when recycling gets fixed.

its all fixed...its all corrupt it always has been. but still were suckers who keep playing and there are many rich suckers with deep pockets that keep feeding the engine so it pops out more cartoons and the more u hv the less they are worth so they had to make boosts abd then boost that work together and then super units and super buildings as all the original base ones are useless in todays games...

next is super duper pooper trooper units with boosts that work dont work with added shoe shine and sparkly unbranded glases to help ur troops piss on your rivals but only if u can beat the super high energy fltqs to get those items.

gree missed out on advertising revenue there... masters 7/20 spend 1,500 bars of gold and win virtual Walmart©®(tm) T Shirt for your super troopers.

gree destroyed their own games design and challenges for money... but yet we still play and ppls pockets seem to be ever deeper as they believes this weeks new cartoons with gree maths will actually help their bases.

gree do work hard... the graphics dept especially... theres quite a lot of detail u cant see on ur bases on a phone but plug it into a tv it shows those guys worked hard to mk it look good.

but like most things that looks good it doesnt mean the stairs go all the way up or that what beats inside gives a rats a.ss.

mw is a good game wld be better if bugs was fixed and it wasnt still made primarily for gold.

but as said lots of stupid ppl wuth deep pockets and ppl who simply wld rather use golds cheats to get thru an ltq rather than actually face the real challenge of PLAYING the game.

the original great game is now long gone... no point to map goals... game goals or searching for units on maps as theyre all so low powered even the recycle store laughs at ppl selling those units.

just like the ltq gree who stole xmas cos theyre laughing at us for still playong rather than cebrating a possible holiday or for those who celebrate the seasons true meanings... were the fools.. for keep logging in.

but do u realise ur stupid and a fool? and how far in that are u?

i hate the games but still im stupid for playing. i do like helping ppl. i do like playing and being challenged to not put my hand in my pocket oh cake were that come from... checks other pockets...

it was a good game it could be again.

but for your own health try realise the games was designed to make u feel u got robbed of virtual.nothings ... u was made to feel like ur bases your house was invaded but it wasnt.

many teams hv ppl that believe the game is real and they put ltqs fltqs above real life and family and friends.

(sorry for typos) but the games not real.. it never was... you never got robbed by any player at all... only by the games design was u robbed of your real lives and money should u hv chosen to spend it.

the game is addictive... and u do have the choice to quit or play.to spend or not to.

we dont hv any say on updates... ltqs... bugs... fixes... or anything... were all puppets to all the programmers out there.

basically for your own health realise its a game its not real.

so your game is down an hour week or more so u missed out on ltq so ur base got raided...

it means nothing as long as you are healthy and happy and safe.

no point being angry or upset over a game thats meant to be for fun.but i too myself hv got pisd off hundreds of times... and stress is no fun.

its during this times u need to all step back look at your game or lack of.. look at your lives and see a game thats causing u stress is no fun. a life thats just a gamr is no life.

we all need a balance. and this one game does not have it. no matter what u do or how much u spend no matter if u play 24/7... the game is never ending and you cannot beat it.

but u can play for whatever fun and friends can be found and the chalenge of making a good base with unknown units stats a clothing store u cant buy from and a charity recycling shop that just like real life doesnt want yoor virtual junk too.

calm down its just a buggy game.

play for fun play for friends but try not to get stressed or damage your health over virtual things u can never own or touch.

you can buy real tanks and jet planes.you can buy real ex military items but of course u cant have a mig jet sitting by your pool if u spent ur money on fake over real and u hv no pool.

these games have hurt many ppl for years and u only have to look at the posts to see the anger. stress and pain ppl are suffering over whats meant to be a game for pleasure and entertainment purposes.

its not meant to be work or stress.its not meant to be a second wife who got your house and left u with fk allbut ur device.

its meant to be a game and if the game is causing u pain. then u need to step back and try find better things so you will be happy again.

for me im suffering severe health issues for months and i use the game to try not feel the pain as much but still i get stress playing so i hope soon to quit.

and i hope soon is closer than another week wd or fl or rb.

sorry long sorry typos in toi much pain to read back edit or see if anything makes sense but who cares anyways cos in few hours thrs 50 new threads about the next buggy update and youre all suckerd in to waiting for answers again.

try celebrate the holiday season wether u believe in its true meanings or not. but whatever u do try hv nice days and fun times.

sorry bye .

phew thr goes 2 hours of my day.

Cannot Connect To Server
12-23-2014, 10:08 AM
if the original game was brought back and had minimal bugs it cld be good again.

but they will prob use the engine for new graphics overlay and leave the bugs testing to players again.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-23-2014, 10:26 AM
hi i was invited to the game years ago by a friend.... how i would so much like to have never installedthough i did like helping them.

the original cc and mw was challenging.. the challenge for me was i knew from very first week both games was fixed and corrupt.

i tried to teach ppl this and tried to show them ways to advance without having to be ripped off for real.

i still do try help people. still try show low teams and high teams things i learn and get taught along the way.

there are so many ppl addicted to the game for so many reasons not just for teams or friends or sad lives or cos the games are deliberately designed to suck ppl in.

only the strong get to leave completely.... i hv no real life... im.going thru very rough sitiations and a lot of pain and suffering so i use the game to keep feeling like im doing something... helping others...keeping the brain active... and gree maths does that pretty well!!! who knew 4*8 in gree maths is 33. i hv caps to proove that.

anyways i hv a sad painfil life and though i hate cc and hate mw i do see they hv some good points about them... i always liked cartoons as a kid and now i get to play with some too yippee.

the game is addictive and challenging but also monotonous and depressing. players like building their bases.. like friends and teams and just cant find something else to fill the gap unlike those who escaped from gree hq back to their real lives.

the entire game is fraudulent and corrupt by design... sadly no law against that so little twists and in games and all sorts are used by many companies or CONpanies to try get ppl on board and make you believe u need gold u need to check u need to collect ir simply u need to log in everyday just in case u win a chunk of virtual cash or a unit thats so high on the scratch card that it almost gets in your top 7,000 units (yes i said 7 wait for update that increases it so top 100 can expand again and 7 as the units are too crap to get on ur current army) so u can recycle it for $12 dollars in game when recycling gets fixed.

its all fixed...its all corrupt it always has been. but still were suckers who keep playing and there are many rich suckers with deep pockets that keep feeding the engine so it pops out more cartoons and the more u hv the less they are worth so they had to make boosts abd then boost that work together and then super units and super buildings as all the original base ones are useless in todays games...

next is super duper pooper trooper units with boosts that work dont work with added shoe shine and sparkly unbranded glases to help ur troops piss on your rivals but only if u can beat the super high energy fltqs to get those items.

gree missed out on advertising revenue there... masters 7/20 spend 1,500 bars of gold and win virtual Walmart©®(tm) T Shirt for your super troopers.

gree destroyed their own games design and challenges for money... but yet we still play and ppls pockets seem to be ever deeper as they believes this weeks new cartoons with gree maths will actually help their bases.

gree do work hard... the graphics dept especially... theres quite a lot of detail u cant see on ur bases on a phone but plug it into a tv it shows those guys worked hard to mk it look good.

but like most things that looks good it doesnt mean the stairs go all the way up or that what beats inside gives a rats a.ss.

mw is a good game wld be better if bugs was fixed and it wasnt still made primarily for gold.

but as said lots of stupid ppl wuth deep pockets and ppl who simply wld rather use golds cheats to get thru an ltq rather than actually face the real challenge of PLAYING the game.

the original great game is now long gone... no point to map goals... game goals or searching for units on maps as theyre all so low powered even the recycle store laughs at ppl selling those units.

just like the ltq gree who stole xmas cos theyre laughing at us for still playong rather than cebrating a possible holiday or for those who celebrate the seasons true meanings... were the fools.. for keep logging in.

but do u realise ur stupid and a fool? and how far in that are u?

i hate the games but still im stupid for playing. i do like helping ppl. i do like playing and being challenged to not put my hand in my pocket oh cake were that come from... checks other pockets...

it was a good game it could be again.

but for your own health try realise the games was designed to make u feel u got robbed of virtual.nothings ... u was made to feel like ur bases your house was invaded but it wasnt.

many teams hv ppl that believe the game is real and they put ltqs fltqs above real life and family and friends.

(sorry for typos) but the games not real.. it never was... you never got robbed by any player at all... only by the games design was u robbed of your real lives and money should u hv chosen to spend it.

the game is addictive... and u do have the choice to quit or play.to spend or not to.

we dont hv any say on updates... ltqs... bugs... fixes... or anything... were all puppets to all the programmers out there.

basically for your own health realise its a game its not real.

so your game is down an hour week or more so u missed out on ltq so ur base got raided...

it means nothing as long as you are healthy and happy and safe.

no point being angry or upset over a game thats meant to be for fun.but i too myself hv got pisd off hundreds of times... and stress is no fun.

its during this times u need to all step back look at your game or lack of.. look at your lives and see a game thats causing u stress is no fun. a life thats just a gamr is no life.

we all need a balance. and this one game does not have it. no matter what u do or how much u spend no matter if u play 24/7... the game is never ending and you cannot beat it.

but u can play for whatever fun and friends can be found and the chalenge of making a good base with unknown units stats a clothing store u cant buy from and a charity recycling shop that just like real life doesnt want yoor virtual junk too.

calm down its just a buggy game.

play for fun play for friends but try not to get stressed or damage your health over virtual things u can never own or touch.

you can buy real tanks and jet planes.you can buy real ex military items but of course u cant have a mig jet sitting by your pool if u spent ur money on fake over real and u hv no pool.

these games have hurt many ppl for years and u only have to look at the posts to see the anger. stress and pain ppl are suffering over whats meant to be a game for pleasure and entertainment purposes.

its not meant to be work or stress.its not meant to be a second wife who got your house and left u with fk allbut ur device.

its meant to be a game and if the game is causing u pain. then u need to step back and try find better things so you will be happy again.

for me im suffering severe health issues for months and i use the game to try not feel the pain as much but still i get stress playing so i hope soon to quit.

and i hope soon is closer than another week wd or fl or rb.

sorry long sorry typos in toi much pain to read back edit or see if anything makes sense but who cares anyways cos in few hours thrs 50 new threads about the next buggy update and youre all suckerd in to waiting for answers again.

try celebrate the holiday season wether u believe in its true meanings or not. but whatever u do try hv nice days and fun times.

sorry bye .

phew thr goes 2 hours of my day.

Thank you for sharing.
Yes, all people have problems and issues.
I hope you get yours sorted.
I started playing while recovering from a surgery, and knew within 30 days that this was ODD.
I can't say all I feel, the overseers don't like you to cross the line.
Anyway, I recovered, and kept dilly dallying about this insanity.
Fast forward years to today, and I do what i can to get the word out.
People do spend, but not all that look like (or say they spend) are spending.
There are also people in these games that resemble those stairs to nowhere, they ain't what they say they is.
Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the holiday and the time off they have, if they get any.
Try not to waste it here, because a real girlfriend (or no girlfriend) is so much better than a virtual one.
Don't waste your precious life toiling away at make believe tasks.