PDA

View Full Version : Start over or Continue??!

Hello Kitty
12-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Hello MW peeps! Not sure if there are any folks who played this game with me from long ago...should I start new or continue with my old profile? Happy Holidays!

good gawd noooo
12-22-2014, 08:28 PM
don't know ya but would depend on lvl stats and iph of your old id.. if anyware decent suggest just picking up were you left off.. if stats aren't camparable to todays standards then might as well build a new one

Kefa
12-22-2014, 08:41 PM
Hello, Hello Kitty!

If you have some nice cash buildings on your base and have the unit buildings leveled, I think you'd be ahead by using your old acct, but like ggn said, if your old acct is really high level or something, you may want to just start a new one.

Hello Kitty
12-22-2014, 08:48 PM
2+ year-ish account, almost 3... Level 154. Is that high or have they upped the ante?

Soggy SlamRR Kaos
12-22-2014, 08:54 PM
That is still a fairly good level. I would just start from your oldaccount, since you have already gotten good armors to use.

Kefa
12-22-2014, 09:07 PM
Yes, I'd go with that account, especially if you have some of the older special buildings and have leveled the unit buildings already. No point re-doing all that. Welcome back to the game! :)

Kefa
12-22-2014, 09:09 PM
wow there's some fun history in your signature :)

Hello Kitty
12-22-2014, 09:50 PM
wow there's some fun history in your signature :)LOL! Yes, from long ago...check out threads started too. Some fun stuff way back when - wanted to see if there were any of the start up,peeps still playing. :)

Led
12-22-2014, 10:07 PM
A few are still around :p

Great to see you Kitty!

Mcdoc
12-22-2014, 11:21 PM
Hey Kitty :-)

You've got a head start with IPH and old LE Buildings - so I would just pick up and carry on :>)

Self P came back about 2 months ago and he's been able to catch back up pretty quickly :-)

I would love ive to have you join up with us back in VFF and we can get you squared away quickly :-)

Nice to to see you back dear :-)

Q Raider
12-23-2014, 04:34 AM
Well Hello Hello Kitty :cool:

For what it's worth you might as well stick with the game you have.

But if you want my honest opinion on the current game then .....IT'S NOT WORTH PLAYING...EVEN FOR FREE which is probably about the most damning thing that can be said of a freemium game.

You will find (unless you have updated your device significantly) that crashes and freezes are far more common and as GREE introduced an icon lockout during attacks or raids (something to do with Airplane mode and unlimited energy) it means that you have to reset the game whenever it freezes on an attack or raid.

Regardless of claims to have "fixed" the bloated memory and download issues, they are ALL still there and given the history of GREE this is unlikely to change in the next decade or so.

With the current multi-multi events my ipad is not able to load the game and so crashes continually. It was going to be my New Year's gift to myself to use up all the spare energy, ammo and health I could and then delete the game but I guess I'll just have to settle for the delete bit now. I've still got an i-phone game (gets freezes but not many crashes) but it's going the same way as soon as I reach a couple of targets I set a long time ago.

The one saving grace for the game is almost certainly the faction environment, don't know if they improved the in game communications bit but as you remember there was a lot of fun had in the chatroom during events and I guess that it still is, particularly when McDocisms start appearing :rolleyes: and I'd put money on that being the same if he is around (and as he seemingly never sleeps that's pretty much all the time)

Sheldor Sir
12-23-2014, 04:39 AM
Hello Kitty 'Ctrl Shift-Delete' is best option

Speed ump
12-23-2014, 06:54 AM
Hey kitty. Didn't expect to see you back.

bam bam.
12-23-2014, 07:49 AM
Run....as fast and as far away from the decision you are contemplating about making as you can. Don't buy yourself a broken toy.

Admiral Sato
12-23-2014, 08:25 AM
Yup....don't do it. You will regret your decision....again and again and again. LoL

ploop
12-23-2014, 08:45 AM
Well there's a new attacking system and inflation. It should be easy for ya so ahead!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-23-2014, 08:45 AM
Yup....don't do it. You will regret your decision....again and again and again. LoL

What dude said, don't even consider this madness.
You're free. You escaped the TAPAUSELESS PLANTATION.
The overseers here are brutal.

DragCro
12-23-2014, 10:13 AM
LOL! Yes, from long ago...check out threads started too. Some fun stuff way back when - wanted to see if there were any of the start up,peeps still playing. :)

Hey my old friend!!
Hope you start playing again.
Big hugs to you,i missed you a lot!
You were and you are still one of the best persons that exist in this forum!

Speed ump
12-23-2014, 02:49 PM
Lol, funny seeing people still playing telling her not to do it. Do as I say, not as I do.

General James
12-23-2014, 02:55 PM
What is the best and second best ltb?

Web323
12-23-2014, 03:07 PM
What is the best and second best ltb?

Villa, AMR, Anni in that order

Hello Kitty
12-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Hi Everyone!

Led - Great to see you still here.
McDoc - Got your PM to play...will respond.
Q Raider - Good info! I see that there is equipment in the game to stockpile for my troops...not sure how that works, yet.
speed ump - Have fond memories of playing and chatting with friends, wanted to see who was still around and if the game was worth picking back up again.
DragCo - Hello dear friend, missed you too! You were and still are a gentleman and a scholar!

Sounds like the game isn't worth it anymore :(

Selfproclaimed
12-23-2014, 10:24 PM
Hey there kitty, if you were to ask me what's the difference between then and now. Nothing. Their were issues then, theirs issues now and their will be issues in the future. IF you are to start back up, I'd just go with what you already have. Btw, happy holidays.

ploop
12-24-2014, 04:42 AM
If you still have the desire to play, then check it out.

badfinger
12-24-2014, 10:09 AM
It's gggg
I would try your old account but the game is horribly broken
Try it and see if you like it
All Hands on Deck LOL

2+ year-ish account, almost 3... Level 154. Is that high or have they upped the ante?

DragCro
12-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Hi Everyone!

Led - Great to see you still here.
McDoc - Got your PM to play...will respond.
Q Raider - Good info! I see that there is equipment in the game to stockpile for my troops...not sure how that works, yet.
speed ump - Have fond memories of playing and chatting with friends, wanted to see who was still around and if the game was worth picking back up again.
DragCo - Hello dear friend, missed you too! You were and still are a gentleman and a scholar!

Sounds like the game isn't worth it anymore :(
what ever you decide i support you.Happy holidays to you and merry Christmas! I hope you return and be active at least in this forum..Hugs to you