PDA

View Full Version : Ok mods whats the dealo

good gawd noooo
12-22-2014, 07:56 PM
I have a very low lvl player in hitting walls for wd.. thanks to your combining events with this weekend long xmas stuff if he gonna get rewards for helping he has to stay in. Now my team has done 90% of masters FLTQ and my micro has gained 3 lvls from the xp but has gotten 0 rewards. What the heck??? really ?? you make them take the bad part(xp) yet don't let them get the good parts?????? I would of removed him if it weren't for the wd that he has worked hard on so he deserves our placement rewards I mean really lvl 6(now 9 thanks to the xp from fltq) that has earned almost 10k hitting nothing but walls and command center. At this point you have him between a rock and a hard place I can either remove him so he doesn't gain a ton of xp for event he cant get a single reward for and he loses all rewards he has worked for in wd or take the xp and the levels and not get a single reward for fltq..... this is just another small thing wrong with the game.. and yes he needs the rewards since they are equipment which now everyone must get otherwise the stats mean zip. not to mention the temp bonus's that the team gets.. I mean really gree why you gonna make my player take the bad if your not gonna give him the good

bam bam.
12-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Nothing is thought through or fair around these parts. You expect it to work?.

2MblaZ
12-24-2014, 07:44 AM
Players you gotta stop making those minis and micros as you will never get better/stronger/smarter or get out of that sucking time/money/energy wreck of a game, just wise up a bit - stop, nothing really matters in this game as GREE can wipe out any and all progress in one hellish update with 'oh,we're so excited...' new nonsense implementations...

:rolleyes: