PDA

View Full Version : How gree stole all the equipment

Maverick0073
12-22-2014, 06:53 PM
With no inventory to see your equipment , you can't see what you have and every new item seems to subtract from your army attack score . All I wish for Xmas is a glitch free event ....... Thank god I don't believe in Santa Claus because we all know gree could never release a glitch free event.

I now only play to see the next screw up by gree . It more fun if this is the game you actually want to play and not modern war. We as a faction now bet on what gree will screw up next , it's an awesome game , think all factions should play it, you can't believe what people come up with , it's like gree is monitoring our chat and take our ideas for screw ups and implement them.

2MblaZ
12-23-2014, 09:48 AM
That's awesome idea mate, we think next is you have to spend crazy amounts for items you will never see and you will actually not be able to see anything, not even your player's avatar nor opponent's avatar nor stats - just 'attack' button that will direct you to 'BUY GOLD' button when pressed, then upon successful purchase you get insta-game freeze and only option available to un-freeze it - another, bigger 'BUY GOLD' button to HOPE to continue playing...
GREEtards - you even reading any of our feedback, especially part where we didn't WANT any of the 'SUPER-AWESOME' 5.0 UN-tested version to be released?!?...

:eek: :rolleyes: :D :cool:

HypeTonic
12-23-2014, 11:39 AM
I was wondering where my equipment went... I lost about 12 army attack