PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION GREE: Please give us the formula/algorithm for PvP

8infinity8
12-22-2014, 05:46 PM
ATTENTION GREE: Please give us the formula/algorithm for PvP.

- how much does ATT/DEF stats weigh into the formula?
- how much do accomplices weigh into the formula?
- how much does Kingpin Power weigh into the formula?

You release a black box PvP formula with no explanation of how it works and you expect us to figure it out on our own. All the wasted gold of past events is now superseded with this new system.

Please give us the formula especially with a PvP competition on the horizon.

Communicate with your customers, that's the least you can do.

Dipstik
12-22-2014, 05:55 PM
Dude... You realize they will NEVER do this, right?

awwgehjdr
12-22-2014, 06:31 PM
What's the point even if you have the formula? Are you going to spend 5 minutes doing a math equation every time you attack someone?

Chica
12-22-2014, 06:33 PM
What's the point even if you have the formula? Are you going to spend 5 minutes doing a math equation every time you attack someone?

I'd make a program that doesn't he math for me.

John_Locke
12-22-2014, 09:22 PM
I'd make a program that doesn't he math for me.

You already made one that doesn't he English?

Chica
12-22-2014, 09:38 PM
You already made one that doesn't he English?

Gotta love that auto correct. Does the*

Winnson
12-23-2014, 04:09 AM
They said 50% Mafia/30% Equipment/20% Kingpin.

Hope that helps!

Thatkidyouknow
12-23-2014, 04:56 AM
They said 50% Mafia/30% Equipment/20% Kingpin.

Hope that helps!

Based on this you will have a higher chance of winning if you keep all your accomplices unequipped until you have multiple for each category. IE 30%>20%

b-w
12-23-2014, 05:38 AM
it's wrong.. it's not 50% for stats or it's broken.. one of the two.

Winnson
12-23-2014, 05:50 AM
Oh yeah, and ATT and DEF are apparently lumped together.

Oh yeah, and if there's a really big difference in one category, they don't count it anymore.

Yeah, this is awesome.

It's like throwing darts with a blindfold on.

sister morphine
12-23-2014, 05:59 AM
it's wrong.. it's not 50% for stats or it's broken.. one of the two.
Whatever it is, it's garbage. My 250 mil attack lost today to an 85 mil defence. Nearly three years rendered worthless in a few days.

The algorithim is the old Gree one; spend or become irrelevant.... fast! I don't do PvP outside of wars and epic boss so that doesn't concern me too much for now, but the weighting is too heavily leaning towards the new stuff.

TheJess
12-23-2014, 03:25 PM
It would be helpful to have greater clarity on how the fight and rob results are determined.

ccplayer04
12-23-2014, 10:44 PM
GREE already gave out the formula, and it works exactly as they described. As described above, Total Stats=50%, Accomplice=30%, and Kingpin=20%. One of the other threads had some great examples on how this is calculated.

I agree that it is definitely better to have stronger accomplices unassigned. Your stats still matter, but only half as much as before. I personally wish they gave it 65% weight instead of 50%. This is nothing new, this is GREE's method of keeping the attack/defense imbalance with a new category, with the extra benefit of achieving stat inflation control. Everyone will still have targets :)

Winnson
12-23-2014, 10:52 PM
What's cool is you don't get to see the other person's stats for accomplices at all until after you attack them.

So regardless of what the formula is, you don't have the variables to make a decision anyway.

You just have to blindly attack or rob.

That keeps it interesting.

Thatkidyouknow
12-24-2014, 04:37 PM
What's cool is you don't get to see the other person's stats for accomplices at all until after you attack them.

So regardless of what the formula is, you don't have the variables to make a decision anyway.

You just have to blindly attack or rob.

That keeps it interesting.

It will definitely be interesting during battle...

ohlo-00
12-25-2014, 08:21 AM
i lost to rival which has all 3 def stats lower than my att stats
all 3 - i mean - attvs def stats, att vs def accomplices and att vs def kingpin power

The Hammr
12-28-2014, 10:45 AM
If they would give you a final total that could be compared between us and our target, in addition to the three different numbers it would help. At least then we could properly scout during war.