PDA

View Full Version : Lost final streak unit due to crash

Campy McCamperpants
12-22-2014, 04:52 PM
We were on 9/9 for the streak challenge with 9 of 12 wins and lost because so many people could no longer login. We lost by 4k, the final score being 117k to 113k. I understand that their faction also had droid players locked out but most of our members are on droid. I'm not asking for the final unit but it would be great if we could just get our streak reset and earn it ourselves, or lose legitimately and not get it.

What I don't want to see are "wash" rewards for the error. A "wash" reward is when the entire community gets the same unit, effectively returning a zero net gain unless there is a % bonus tied to it.

Our factions is "United States of America" and currently ranked 91 overall. Not asking for a handout, just looking for what most companies do when they are at fault- they make it right.

Thanks

I can provide a screen shot of us on 9/12

strange
12-23-2014, 02:09 AM
Even if this were some alternate universe where they would do things like that to make it right...they would probably give it to the wrong faction, there are many teams with that name

YankeePhil
12-23-2014, 04:49 AM
you still have 30+ hours to win 12 in a row, don't whine because someone wanted the streak more than you

bam bam.
12-23-2014, 07:39 AM
This is not most companies. Put it on your wish list, put in an envelope and send it to the North Pole, maybe Santa can help you out

SunWuKong
12-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Most of us encountered similar issue. If gree going to reset then the whole MW community will ask for the reset. It doesn't matter if you are on 9/12 or not. If this is due to lock out, our faction and i am sure others also encounter the same issue.

Campy McCamperpants
12-23-2014, 04:22 PM
We got it.

LOL YankeePhil- don't whine because our faction is better than yours. 200k from Top 75

Blankboi
12-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Cry all you want GREE is not bringing you anything for Christmas

YankeePhil
12-23-2014, 05:20 PM
We got it.

LOL YankeePhil- don't whine because our faction is better than yours. 200k from Top 75

But I'm not the one crying because I lost a war, a lot of teams had people on android that couldn't participate, the reason you didn't win is you didn't spend enough gold, plain and simple.

crazeejay
12-23-2014, 06:10 PM
This brought tears to my eyes............from laughter

WinkadInk
12-23-2014, 06:44 PM
Or maybe you guys legitimately lost and/or not everybody was on because people are 100% truthful, lol. Nah what is more believable is if they won 113k-17k and your guys had connectivity issues then, obviously didn't have that hard a time logging in with scores above 100k

Oh oh Gree
12-23-2014, 06:52 PM
It's not like these units with "boosts" will do much if anything to help your little player so best to move on from it. If you want more Attack or defense just do another LTQ.

I'm sure it was a fun tap tap to streak.

Campy McCamperpants
12-23-2014, 07:58 PM
We started with most members on and scored about 80k in the first 5 minutes. Then, about 20 minutes in is when the server crashed. I also love the comments from the haters considering this post is clearly written to mods. I'm sorry I'm not sorry that some of you are in factions similar to your comments, irrelevant.