PDA

View Full Version : More then one building at a time!!

Hobbs
12-22-2014, 10:17 AM
Hi Devs,
How about a unit with boost that allows us to Build more then ONE building at a time!!
Think this is long overdue and would be fantastic with the latest release of all Limited Buildings,it would also help the newer accounts out there get established more Quickly.
Be nice to get it as a Christmas Gift from GREE after a tough year in game for a lot of the Community but I'm sure most would pay some gold to obtain such a bonus.
We have the upgrade building worker unit,let's have one for this purpose too ;)

Clementine
12-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Hi Devs,
How about a unit with boost that allows us to Build more then ONE building at a time!!
Think this is long overdue and would be fantastic with the latest release of all Limited Buildings,it would also help the newer accounts out there get established more Quickly.
Be nice to get it as a Christmas Gift from GREE after a tough year in game for a lot of the Community but I'm sure most would pay some gold to obtain such a bonus.

This is a pretty good idea and I am going to pass it onto the Developers! We will not be able to create this in time for Christmas, but this could be a neat idea for a future update!

Evil Mastermind
12-22-2014, 10:46 AM
I thought that was the purpose of gold? You complete the build with gold and move on to the next build. Why does everything need to be easier for new accounts?

The proper boost would be a "build time reduction". Give new players something to strive for without handing it out on a silver platter.

But if you are gonna do it then, while you're at it, why not just create a boost to let new accounts upgrade all buildings to L10 in 24 hours?

FlyBoris
12-22-2014, 11:05 AM
I thought that was the purpose of gold? You complete the build with gold and move on to the next build. Why does everything need to be easier for new accounts?

The proper boost would be a "build time reduction". Give new players something to strive for without handing it out on a silver platter.

But if you are gonna do it then, while you're at it, why not just create a boost to let new accounts upgrade all buildings to L10 in 24 hours?

Yeah, let's have that!!!!😁😁

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-22-2014, 12:36 PM
Hi Devs,

Hey Hobbs,

Currently we don't have a bonus that works this way, but we have it in the backlog already to implement. :)

hollywood42069
12-22-2014, 12:39 PM
Wow you must be one of the long time players that avoid doing Indy goals and are starting to fall behind the rest who want to get stronger. But you are right why hand it out on a silver plater. I would say charge 125 gold and allow upto 5 construction workers to be purchased all with a -15% build time or a +1 construction boost.

NexusImperium
12-22-2014, 12:42 PM
... backlog ...

You give a hint about your dev methodology ;)

Hobbs
12-22-2014, 02:04 PM
Hey Hobbs,

Currently we don't have a bonus that works this way, but we have it in the backlog already to implement. :)

Great news CNG,I look forward to the release of this bonus,thanks for prompt Reply ;)

Evil Mastermind
12-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Wow you must be one of the long time players that avoid doing Indy goals and are starting to fall behind the rest who want to get stronger. But you are right why hand it out on a silver plater. I would say charge 125 gold and allow upto 5 construction workers to be purchased all with a -15% build time or a +1 construction boost.

Ummm....no. I am a long time player that thinks new accounts should have to put in the time just like veteran players did it.

YankeePhil
12-22-2014, 04:01 PM
The only reason anyone is asking for building multiple buildings at the same time is because of the old LTB's being re-released, other than that there is no reason to build 2 at the same time because most people have every non-ltb in the game