PDA

View Full Version : why all the moaning about ltb buildings re-released?

richie1105
12-22-2014, 09:21 AM
I think it's a great idea and hope most get the chance to get the better (gold) ones, I am on a mission to aquire them all as I couldn't give a dam about being raided as this is a game and it's part of it, I just hope now that they are back i can finally go through my rivals list and in 5 minutes not 5 hours someone has something worth raiding and can start to compare best raids etc with faction friends,

NexusImperium
12-22-2014, 11:23 AM
The temporary re-release was OK. Nothing wrong with that as most players won't be able to build them all because of one or more of the following: 1) Their base is cramped and won't be able to expand fast enough 2) Not enough cash to expand base or build the cash LTB 3) Not enough gold/no gold spenders/F2P accounts

The PROBLEM with the re-release came after some guy(s) at GREE thought it was a good idea to allow (4) FOUR of the LTB to be built.

The folks at the top who've played this since the beginning (and already have all the LTB) are sitting on at LEAST 50M IPH and have upwards of 120M from what I've seen. Now, give them a few months and let's bump their IPH up to 200M and onward. That's collecting multiple billions per day.

So now we have the situation where the rich get richer and the new players/poor/whatever get a bump but mostly miss out. On top of that, all this game economy carnage doesn't really result in a whole lot for GREE because the players most likely to spend money on this game already have at least 2 of the buildings and $60 to build 2 more of the rest of them ain't no thang.

TL;DR A temporary release was okay but the 4 LTB release was way over the top. But hey, who am I? Just a lone voice in the wilderness. With experience in the game industry.

HypeTonic
12-22-2014, 11:41 AM
The folks at the top who've played this since the beginning (and already have all the LTB) are sitting on at LEAST 50M IPH and have upwards of 120M from what I've seen. Now, give them a few months and let's bump their IPH up to 200M and onward. That's collecting multiple billions per day.

People are way over 200m, Ive seen people at lvl 150 with 300m IPH before the re release

Talahaski
12-22-2014, 11:54 AM
It wasn't some guy at gree who decided to allow 4. It was bunch of old timers complaining about re-release and suggesting they allow 4. Gree actually listened to them and allowed 4 in a attempt to appease their concern. Now those same people are still complaining because it allows everybody to get 4, and they only wanted people who already had 2, to be able to get 2 more.

Always something to complain about

Veccster
12-22-2014, 12:10 PM
I think 4 was a great idea. Otherwise, the old-timers who already had 2 of each had nothing to do - no challenge - no goal - no fun. The rich get richer Because it's fun to try and achieve something. You can't win this game but it's fun to do the best we can - within our means (some spend / some don't).

Would you be pissed if Gree started an event for all players under 100m attack / defense stats - so they could begin to catch up? And did it without any event for players over 100m.

I don't see any problem with the LTB's being re-released. The forums have been asking for them since the beginning of time. It's only temporary anyway. Soon, faction bonuses will go up, new units will be released and Frontline will get more expensive.

NexusImperium
12-22-2014, 12:38 PM
It wasn't some guy at gree who decided to allow 4. It was bunch of old timers complaining about re-release and suggesting they allow 4.

My point is that Gree needs to have the foresight to NOT give players what they ask for sometimes. This is one of those cases. And on the flipside, they also shouldn't give players things they don't ask for, like 7-day WD ;)

People are way over 200m, Ive seen people at lvl 150 with 300m IPH before the re release

I only stated what I've seen, so it doesn't surprise me at all to hear of people with 300M IPH. So let's just double that! Yeehaw! It's silly time!

crazeejay
12-22-2014, 12:47 PM
Gree did this because they knew it would be an easy way to squeeze some more $$$ out before the end.

Mikelord
12-26-2014, 01:37 AM
Yup gree projected to crash the game within the next two years so they started flooding the markets and trying last desperate cash (gold grabs) $$ real money, ect how they operate....
And so once again they can go "oh look our quarterly revenue went up again, how amazing are we" when everything is falling apart around them..

gwill
12-26-2014, 06:31 PM
ive been doing all i can to avoid spending money on these buildings... pisses me off. Annoying as heck going from spending hundreds a month to refusing to spend any on anything.