PDA

View Full Version : why?

madnoob
12-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Why did you do this gree? Why did you make the stats we all worked hard to obtain and spent countless dollars on completely useless? Ive heard that it was because of stat inflation but you are the ones who put mods on everything. You just burned your biggest cash cows on the top of the leaderboard with this. Are you purposely trying to kill this game? And at least if you were going to make these accomplices a major part of the game why not start it off where it would be obtainable to get the 1st few? The energy requirements are insane even for you gree. Wtf are you guys thinking? I think its time to listen to the people who pay the bills and retract this insanity asap before there isnt a game to play anymore cause you guys royally screwed it up. Oh and merry fing christmas to you also

John_Locke
12-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Duplicate thread. There's already a few threads dedicated to crying and incoherent whining.

Gree will do whatever they want. The sooner everyone gets that through their heads, the better.

madnoob
12-21-2014, 12:59 PM
Maybe if everyone who's upset posted a thread gree would start to listen

Nighteg
12-21-2014, 01:01 PM
Remember when they changed the rivals list for the first time? We made the biggest thread/poll in the history of this forum. 100+ pages, if i'm not mistaken. Did they listen?

John_Locke
12-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Remember when they changed the rivals list for the first time? We made the biggest thread/poll in the history of this forum. 100+ pages, if i'm not mistaken. Did they listen?

Of course they did. The thread is locked, isn't it?

That's how we know Gree hears us.

madnoob
12-21-2014, 05:41 PM

Its a little different when the big boys from taw and sas are getting screwed over also. Their billions of att and def stats are useless now

<3 Hz
12-21-2014, 06:06 PM
It was a bad move on their part. Now hackers have gotten into the action, I tried to attack a player that had over 300,000 accomplice strength, that's not even possible.

Dctrbar
12-21-2014, 08:06 PM
The upcoming battle next week is going to be absolutely stupid. No one is going to have any idea of who to hit, scouting and posting targets on a chat app wil be useless since just because one player can beat a certain target does not mean anyone else will be able to predict if they will also be able to.

Max Power
12-22-2014, 06:48 AM
Duplicate thread. There's already a few threads dedicated to crying and incoherent whining.

Gree will do whatever they want. The sooner everyone gets that through their heads, the better.

Agree. Any thread with the word Gree in the title is guaranteed to be this. It seems people want ownership of presenting their own voice, as if they are saying anything different than any of the others.

jbplaya101
12-22-2014, 05:10 PM
I can't spend gold on this game. So now it's a pay to play type game. I can't even rob anyone. I'm close to just deleting my account

also the game freezes up and shuts down after I visit 5 hoods

Winnson
12-23-2014, 12:47 AM
You can't delete your account.

lucygp
12-23-2014, 02:40 AM
It seems people want ownership of presenting their own voice

Winnson
12-23-2014, 04:07 AM
I gave over ownership of presenting my own voice a while ago. No regrets.