PDA

View Full Version : SuP is dead. Saying it like it is.

1mystery
12-21-2014, 11:19 AM
I've been playing this for a long time. Not since the beginning, but long enough to only have missed one of the money buildings. I've been lucky to be a part of great factions and have met many in the game with similar interests. Including my girlfriend who I can't believe I've made it through life without. I've seen the real side, the friendships. I've also seen the human side of people, sometimes the less admirable. I've played with great people, not because they can tap better than others or have more money than others, but because they care about the more important things that involve us outside of the game. Ferr, forever the best. I'm not sure which he loved more, competition or the friendships that he took away from this game. Dek, with Instructor Corp, who would do just about anything for anyone, cares more about his faction and members than anyone I've seen. Then there's fierce competition that has disappeared from the leaderboard time and again. Like Have A Cigar, The Unsullied, Umbrella Corp...where did they go? I'll tell you where they went. So many of us want to blame Gree for the problems in the game. Yet we come back time and time again and log on. This game isn't without glitches and update issues, etc., but the hidden source of the problem and what has made so many leave the game is SuP. Their tactics from the start have not been with fun competition in mind. They have hidden behind smoke and mirrors for three years. Holding several accounts, including several chat accounts with different names. Any faction that they think is a threat, they infiltrate, destroy the faction and the game for everyone in it. First SuP destroys, then SuP Wins. The disgust that you have with Gree and the expense and time wasted that you feel, is just SuP trickle down. Therefore I am not banning Gree, I am banning Sup. They can sit in the corner of the sandbox and declare themselves winners. But I am striking them from my records. The new leaderboard will start with Warrior Seals. Congratulations Warrior Seals, overcoming a number of sabotage attempts to hang on and win against fierce opponents.
Ace, which is SuP's latest ill gotten acquisition, is just another of their latest example of how they kill players and factions, hiding behind "ACE is back!" Wrong, AcE is SuP. So congrats to Killa Guerrilla Crew on second place. Where the competition is incredible with KYS, Gunners, and relentless LGSTO.

Let's not ban the game. Let's enjoy this game. Take SuP out of your equation like I have. It changes your whole perspective.

Mic (LMKM)
12-21-2014, 11:58 AM
You sir, are an idiot. Ban yourself. Then go find Rippers nob and give it a yank. In private. Not here in the public.

I've been playing this for a long time. Not since the beginning, but long enough to only have missed one of the money buildings. I've been lucky to be a part of great factions and have met many in the game with similar interests. Including my girlfriend who I can't believe I've made it through life without. I've seen the real side, the friendships. I've also seen the human side of people, sometimes the less admirable. I've played with great people, not because they can tap better than others or have more money than others, but because they care about the more important things that involve us outside of the game. Ferr, forever the best. I'm not sure which he loved more, competition or the friendships that he took away from this game. Dek, with Instructor Corp, who would do just about anything for anyone, cares more about his faction and members than anyone I've seen. Then there's fierce competition that has disappeared from the leaderboard time and again. Like Have A Cigar, The Unsullied, Umbrella Corp...where did they go? I'll tell you where they went. So many of us want to blame Gree for the problems in the game. Yet we come back time and time again and log on. This game isn't without glitches and update issues, etc., but the hidden source of the problem and what has made so many leave the game is SuP. Their tactics from the start have not been with fun competition in mind. They have hidden behind smoke and mirrors for three years. Holding several accounts, including several chat accounts with different names. Any faction that they think is a threat, they infiltrate, destroy the faction and the game for everyone in it. First SuP destroys, then SuP Wins. The disgust that you have with Gree and the expense and time wasted that you feel, is just SuP trickle down. Therefore I am not banning Gree, I am banning Sup. They can sit in the corner of the sandbox and declare themselves winners. But I am striking them from my records. The new leaderboard will start with Warrior Seals. Congratulations Warrior Seals, overcoming a number of sabotage attempts to hang on and win against fierce opponents.
Ace, which is SuP's latest ill gotten acquisition, is just another of their latest example of how they kill players and factions, hiding behind "ACE is back!" Wrong, AcE is SuP. So congrats to Killa Guerrilla Crew on second place. Where the competition is incredible with KYS, Gunners, and relentless LGSTO.

Let's not ban the game. Let's enjoy this game. Take SuP out of your equation like I have. It changes your whole perspective.

JK Traig
12-21-2014, 11:58 AM
What a lovely little statement which is complete rubbish. ACE is Advanced Combat Experts no where in our name is a sup tag we fight on our own merit and lose to sup just like the rest of us. As for your leaderboard theory it looks alot different to me maybe youshould go to specsavers as your eyesight is playing you up:p

claremons
12-21-2014, 12:15 PM
All I know is that OSW "sabotaged" Rebel Alliance when we had a shot at taking their 3rd place.

Danger Mouse
12-21-2014, 12:18 PM
Maybe you all should just step back and look at the entire leaderboard. All those thousands of dollars p!$$@d away on broken, flawed pixels like drunken junkies going back to your abusive pusher for another fix. How many real world problems could that money have solved for people that don't have two dimes to rub together? How anyone can take pride, let alone brag, in buying their way to the top of a fake universe is beyond me. Sup is dead? No. More like Sup doesn't even exist in the real world where it matters. Just saying it like it is. The emporer has no clothes.

menmylac
12-21-2014, 12:22 PM
My top 2000 ranked faction didn't know any of this drama existed.......

This is very interesting.

@danger mouse - WELL SAID!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2014, 12:24 PM

You tried to solve the mystery of the tappers formerly known as SUP.
It was attempted with great effect and aplomb.
As with many things in life, you get some things right, you get some things wrong.
SUP has morphed into a new creature.
Frankly, what SUP, SUP v2.0, ACE, Emperors, KYS, or The Unknown Faction does is of no matter, import, consequence, or concern to me.
We all can sing our own song, dance our dance, or play our game our own way.

There is a force much bugger than any faction, or even an amalgamation or conglomerate of factions.
That force has consumed and subsumed all who dare participate.
What everyone must know is that no one who says they play or tap this game will ever win this game.

The instant you take your first hit, err, tap, you're on the road to a very bad place.
Tap by tap, players are finding their way home.
Slowly, but ever so surely, players are finding their way back home.

Ironically, they very force that would imprison and enslave you, does things so heinous to their own game that it allows some to see the light.
Day by day, players are escaping the evil grasp of the tormenting overseer.
The slaves to the "TAP" are emancipating themselves.

Reminiscent of many rebellions, each one reaches one, teaches one, and another breaks the chains that bind and constrain them.

No, SUP isn't responsible for this mess any more than you, me, or any other tapper.
I'm sure the overseer and the owner of TAP IT OUT PLANTATION will be take note that you won't be banning him and his overseers. LOL

You take care, fellow tapper, and have a Merry Christmas and a much better 2015!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Maybe you all should just step back and look at the entire leaderboard. All those thousands of dollars p!$$@d away on broken, flawed pixels like drunken junkies going back to your abusive pusher for another fix. How many real world problems could that money have solved for people that don't have two dimes to rub together? How anyone can take pride, let alone brag, in buying their way to the top of a fake universe is beyond me. Sup is dead? No. More like Sup doesn't even exist in the real world where it matters. Just saying it like it is. The emporer has no clothes.

My friend, you are partially correct.
But, ALL of them aren't shelling out loot to shill, Mr. Mouse.
Some of them get loot shelled at them to shill. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2014, 12:33 PM
By the way, you don't think those numbers on that leader board are any more GENUINE than the pixels that say ATTACK is that and DEFENSE is that, with those PHANTOM or FICTIONAL BOOSTS, do you?

I draw your attention to GI JOE DRESS 'EM UP, if you do believe any of this is GENUINE what it claims to be, and the power of the (0/4) helmet or the (0/2) Gerber that can make your little 50,000,000/35,000,000 fake GI Josephine open up a can of "Pop A Mole" on that bully and undressed GI JOE at 5,000,000,000/6,000,000,000 and take that lil chump down to your size. LOL

Danger Mouse
12-21-2014, 12:37 PM
My friend, you are partially correct.
But, ALL of them aren't shelling out loot to shill, Mr. Mouse.
Some of them get loot shelled at them to shill. LOL

At the end of the day, does it matter? Is it real? Is it something that you would broadcast to the world using your real name and face?

"I spent tens of thousands of dollars on fake guns to climb to the top of a fake sandhill, spending tens of thousands more beating off other fake characters that tried to drag me off it. I'm King in a fake Universe!"

I would dare anyone in SUP to write an article in any newspaper of the real world using their real name and photo and tell us all how proud they are of their achievements. Ppfffffttttt. The emporer has no clothes.

Bongo
12-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Pass me whatever your smoking OP

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2014, 12:55 PM
At the end of the day, does it matter? Is it real? Is it something that you would broadcast to the world using your real name and face?

"I spent tens of thousands of dollars on fake guns to climb to the top of a fake sandhill, spending tens of thousands more beating off other fake characters that tried to drag me off it. I'm King in a fake Universe!"

I would dare anyone in SUP to write an article in any newspaper of the real world using their real name and photo and tell us all how proud they are of their achievements. Ppfffffttttt. The emporer has no clothes.

You see that's how ingenious this little caper is, DM.
They have done exactly what you inquired about.
Its all part of the ruse to ensnare the prey to play.
Yes, this is a very diabolical "prey to play" money grab.
For others, its "pay to prey", buddy.
Just like in real life, though, Miss Hot To Trot or Mr Johnny Wadd don't pay when they show up, their presence gets them what they want.

As it is with World Abomination, err, World Dominatrix, (silly me) I mean World Domination; it works like those guys did that Chris Hanson outed a few years back. groom them, then predate them.

The dirtiest, little secret of all.

1mystery
12-21-2014, 01:09 PM
@DEWIN, thank you for the response. There's nothing real about this game but the friends we meet along the way. And the only thing we can take away once this game ends. Until then, if anyone chooses to stay and play within their own means, then do it in a way that keeps it a game. That's my point. I know SuP will be upset by my statements but it is what it is. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars for this game. They allow you to play for free and do it in your spare time.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you also.

Delicious
12-21-2014, 01:23 PM
1mystery is right. The MW community could easily shun sup teams. When you match them in FL or WD put up zero points. They can tap to their hearts content but will always see 0 for their opponents. They'd get bored. Game would be better off for sure without them.

1mystery
12-21-2014, 01:28 PM
With the comment to the leader board, of course it is changes. I could mention all the teams if you would like. Gunners, TAP, etc. that might take time. Yes the order does change also, which is part of the fun. And Traig...your in ACE , I could also ask you to put on your specs and look down your list and see all the SuP in your faction.

Danger Mouse
12-21-2014, 01:29 PM
"Friends"? "Community"?

If the Internet died tomorrow, how many of these "friends" would you know how to contact? What do they look like? Do you even know any of their names?

Gree have you right where they want you.

The emporer has no clothes.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2014, 01:43 PM
@DEWIN, thank you for the response. There's nothing real about this game but the friends we meet along the way.

Mystery man, be careful here, sir. We agree on much of what you posted.

The "friends" are real in some cases.
There are both good and bad people, however.
Some of the bad people, are simply lazy.
They want to ride the bus and not get out and push, ever.
The lazy ones are annoying, but harmless.

The shills, they are very dangerous.
They can and do hurt people in many ways.
Let's agree that you should be aware and alert at all times, lest you could be getting groomed for the "prey to pay" "con".
In other cases, the "friends" are shills. The shills have another, devious, diabolical function as they "groom" their prey, in the "prey to pay" scam.

And the only thing we can take away once this game ends. Until then, if anyone chooses to stay and play within their own means, then do it in a way that keeps it a game. That's my point.

The problem wit that is with the advent of factions, this game suddenly becae a chore, a very painbful, bring chore.
That's why I lurk and leer, and have done so since I stopped with the exit of my friend, the " gentle and ingenious beast" from the lowlands, the land of dikes, cheese, seafood, chocolates, and beer.

I know SuP will be upset by my statements but it is what it is. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars for this game. They allow you to play for free and do it in your spare time.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you also.

I don't spend money on this this thing.
I barely tap these days, and only linger to see how the show will end.
I want to know if who killed the tree sniper. LOL