PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Raid Boss Reward

Lys
12-21-2014, 08:09 AM
What the hell is it with you all giving up completely and utter crap rewards? I mean, they are downright ****ing useless! Those who've already crafted Soldier Boots barely get an upgrade out of them, and those who've got the luck of having them Epic... GET ABSOLUTELY BLOODY NOTHING.

WHAT. THE. HELL?!

Jnsolberg
12-21-2014, 10:52 AM
It's hard to get excited about a loot item. I know it will equip on my hero for now, but one of my games has the Epic boots, so it only helps my equipment A/D a little. Usually the grand prize comes with some kind of boost. Not this one.

At least the units we win along the way are pretty good!

KillaDon
12-21-2014, 12:12 PM
And don't forget about the 12pt X-Mas hat gift we got. WOW... Really SCROOGED us all with that.

Totalwar
12-21-2014, 01:46 PM
And don't forget about the 12pt X-Mas hat gift we got. WOW... Really SCROOGED us all with that.

Lol agree totally.

Shadows
12-21-2014, 02:11 PM

I get the dissatisfaction with the hard-earned rewards mentioned in this thread, but c'mon, KillaDon... it's a freakin' gift!!

Are you seriously complaining about something you got for free??

the_bob
12-21-2014, 02:22 PM

There are plenty of legitimate things about this game/company to complain about. Stop trying to create fake outrage.

Valid or
12-21-2014, 03:07 PM

Don't forget to check your equipment, this free gift auto equips..so might want to change back to your old one..or it will mess up your trials....

About the reward for heroic...it's not worth the time or gems to achieve this goal.
Better to just farm lvl 100 bosses without worry of quest completion, 2 hour time, less gems too since your not cramming bosses into a short time frame.

KillaDon
12-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Guys I wasnt trying to create out rage at all. Sorry if it might have seemed that way. I was just throwing in a good laugh as we all sure got one when we saw it.

Shadows
12-21-2014, 07:40 PM
Guys I wasnt trying to create out rage at all. Sorry if it might have seemed that way. I was just throwing in a good laugh as we all sure got one when we saw it.

Apologies... didn't realize it was in jest! Next time, consider throwing in an emoticon to remove all doubt :cool:

I guess I'm just used to grouchy users on this forum LOLOL

the_bob
12-21-2014, 08:56 PM

The biggest outrage of the hat is that it autoequipped and I didn't realize it until I was halfway through a trial and realized I was hitting for a lot less than normal :mad:

Jnsolberg
12-22-2014, 03:37 AM
Everyone, please tap the little triangle in the lower left side of the advertisement post to report it and have it removed

HellRaizer
12-22-2014, 03:44 AM
Everyone, please tap the little triangle in the lower left side of the advertisement post to report it and have it removed

Spam deleted :) Thanks for the report

Jnsolberg
12-22-2014, 07:50 AM
Remember the Pumpkin Head? (13/13) it was the 39/39 prize on the Raid Boss in October. We were told it was a great thing. Easily worth a 300k unit.
Now we all get a Hat (12/13) for a free gift.
The pumpkin head was a worthless prize then, and the boots are a worthless prize now. Usually the 33/33 prize is a unit with combined A/D of over 1 million with a boost of some sort. The boots are slightly better that the ones we can craft, and might help a little on the next EB. But after a cycle or two, it will be passed down to our army. Not a big impact on our stats.

Waffleking, if you want to give equipment as major prizes, it should be by far the best we can get, with a boost.

Fromm
12-22-2014, 08:36 AM
I agree that this prize is not worthy of being a prize awarded for such a huge effort. I also don't like that we don't get splash screens for what the prizes are for Raid Boss events anymore. It would be nice to know what the prizes are before the effort and money is invested.

Valid or
12-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Waffleking, if you want to give equipment as major prizes, it should be by far the best we can get, with a boost.

I fully agree, but the prize(reward), if equipment is what is offered..it should be better than we will be able to craft when our workshop is lvl 10, anything else is a waste as we will replace it too fast or not even use it on our Chr's if we made better ourselfs.

mmalkove
12-22-2014, 01:10 PM
About the same as my soldier boots, waste of time and money. Fool me once shame on you, fool me 1,243,954 times... I'm a dumbass ;)