PDA

View Full Version : WD Algorithm is completely screwed up!

Splat!
12-21-2014, 04:41 AM
What crazynerdgirl posted about WD algorithm clearly ain't working as she said. We can win all 3 categories by a large margin and are still losing consistently. Can be billions higher on stats, 33% higher on army! very close on soldier, and still lose all Attacks. Clearly, what was described is not what is happening.

Triple Strike is another Triple Dudd. 650 Attacks and not a single triple strike. Nearly everyone reporting the same on the chats - it doesn't work! Have seen a few screen shots, but it's not 6% chance. Maybe .00006% chance. More decimal place snafus for nerd and her crew.

And the the gold buildings released today are only desired by the poor slobs who didn't take advantage of the decimal place errors on the Arjun Tank. Those many who did the Arjun shuffle have hundreds of billions or trillions of in game cash. Their factions have virtually unlimited money when the new faction bonuses are released, so if not in 1 of those factions, you are at an insurmountable disadvantage.

Merry Christmas Gree - you did this to yourselves and to us. I am out of here. Goodbye

Ozymandias
12-21-2014, 05:01 AM
How are you so sure you are beating them on stats?

plavine
12-22-2014, 07:11 AM
The addition "helpers" are helping me . I am beating players I wouldn't normally beat :
My problem , is the brutal matchups my faction is getting . My highest player is 270 mil/320 mil
We have 4 other players over 100 mil . We gave gotten 2 matchups where the opposing DL was over 1 bil , and many others where the other faction had many players higher than our highest player . If it wasn't for this new fighting units , we would be sunk , as it is we are 13-14 .

Dirty Mind
12-22-2014, 10:31 AM
How are you so sure you are beating them on stats?

Considering your opponents stats are displayed after an attack, I'm betting he is pretty sure. This "win 2 out of 3 categories" rumor is complete nonsense. I have won all 3 and lost the fight, and have even lost 2 of 3 and won the fight. I lost to someone 100 lvl's lower and with 150 fewer allies, with a fraction of my stats. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if this isnt fixed, I will get a refund and walk away after the next WD.
With this new feature, Gree has lost their biggest supporter, as I have always come on here to harass the whiners and complainers.

Ozymandias
12-22-2014, 10:57 AM
Considering your opponents stats are displayed after an attack, I'm betting he is pretty sure.

Only 3/4 of them are displayed, so I,m betting he ain't sure... Especially if he's lost battles