PDA

View Full Version : can't even kill a fly

TZora
12-20-2014, 11:25 PM
what's wrong with this game? can't rob anyone, can't beat anyone, can't even kill a fly lol. this game blows!

TZora
12-20-2014, 11:30 PM
and i just leveled up, no skill points were given .. wtf

Hoeba
12-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Dont know whats going on, tried to rob a guy with little over 100 mil def, i got 300 mil attack and still lost ???
I dont haveenough kingpinbulls*** i guess.
I dont mind if gree introduces new stuff but let us know how it works before introducing.
For what i understand from it ( by trying to rob/ attack several rivals and loose every fight) we gotta start over at 0 from now on, stats didnt mean much lately but since mr kingpin came, they mean nothing at all.

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-21-2014, 01:10 AM
This is a joke ! All the hard work and money people have poured into their stats mean nothing now
Dippy was right ! They should have just wiped current stats and said lets start over!
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/c84e9a73d58c1d98ab8159bea4102b45.jpg
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/7379d91afb0f85b6b7be0e6c4b097c85.jpg
These guys have 700million less stats ! I tried to revenge a rob and had no chance !!
It's just pathetic now

Nighteg
12-21-2014, 03:40 AM
and i just leveled up, no skill points were given .. wtf

Wait, what? What's your lvl?

SemoreButtz
12-21-2014, 04:23 AM
I get the idea that the accomplices and kingpin power come into play now, but the weights of their impact seem way to high...virtually eliminating the attack stats that we worked so hard and spent so much time and money building. As Eddies example shows unless we pay through the nose to get these new accomplices our attack and defense stats are worthless. Hopefully GREEdy will make some adjustments to the weighing

TobysPaw
12-21-2014, 06:11 AM
It's cos there's effectively 3 separate battles going on in any attack now. The simple way of looking at it is you won on normal stats but lost on accomplice and kingpin. However it's a bit more detailed. From reading the intel floating around the battles are comprised of 100 "points" (or %) 50 for stats, 30 for accomplice and 20 for kingpin. So taking the top battle above

Stats: (depends on your def and his att but let's say you won) 35-15
Accomplices: This was ugly, maybe a 3-27 loss at best
Kingpin: A smaller loss, maybe 8-12.

That would still give you an overall loss 46-54, and I was probably being quite generous with the 35-15. If you hadn't assigned so many to kingpin, you probably would have shaded it.

FYI I don't like the new system either.

Dctrbar
12-21-2014, 08:19 AM
I get the idea that the accomplices and kingpin power come into play now, but the weights of their impact seem way to high...virtually eliminating the attack stats that we worked so hard and spent so much time and money building. As Eddies example shows unless we pay through the nose to get these new accomplices our attack and defense stats are worthless. Hopefully GREEdy will make some adjustments to the weighing

Your original stats will (should) be relevant when you are in battles. For the pvp attacking and robbing, the only stat I have seen that makes a difference is the mafia attack vs def that u get from NOT assigning accomplices to kingpin. If a player has 1 point for mafia attack and u have 0, u will lose when attacked (and vice versa if u attack with 0 vs 1). I have multiple accounts and have tried other combinations. The NON ASSIGNED ACCOMPLICES are the only thing that seem to make a difference right now.

Not sure if this is what gree meant to do but this is how it seems to be working for now.

sfun
12-21-2014, 08:58 AM
These guys have 700million less stats ! I tried to revenge a rob and had no chance !!
It's just pathetic now

You lose two out of three so not a huge surprise you lost. Lower your kinping power since this count the least. And buf your ATK from mafia accomplices, by changing your team. Accomplices you dont assign automatically join your mafia ATK.

sister morphine
12-21-2014, 09:54 AM
You lose two out of three so not a huge surprise you lost. Lower your kinping power since this count the least. And buf your ATK from mafia accomplices, by changing your team. Accomplices you dont assign automatically join your mafia ATK.
Once assigned you can't remove accomplices from the Kingpin team.... yet!

Losing two of three doesn't necessarily mean you lose, as there's also the weighting to consider - stats are 50%, mafia accomplices 30% and kingpin 20%. If your stats are big enough vs the rival you can still win, even losing the other two (provided they aren't equally superior in either of those to you).

Earlier today a guy attacked me and lost. I hit him back and won. My attack is over 200% of his defence; his attack is about 150% of my defence. Our kingpins are equal, accomplices we both have the LTQ Normal 7/15 character which is 6/4 stats. It's just a question of figuring out the algorithms to give the best chance of success. It was said in the AMA that the stats for defender's attack vs your defence also play a part in things now. Get to number crunching!!

sfun
12-21-2014, 10:33 AM
Once assigned you can't remove accomplices from the Kingpin team.... yet!

Yes you can. When you have more then one expert(Gun, Demolition, etc.) You can switch at any given time. If you have one expert you cant.

sister morphine
12-21-2014, 02:04 PM
Yes you can. When you have more then one expert(Gun, Demolition, etc.) You can switch at any given time. If you have one expert you cant.
That's what I meant. Should have been clearer.

Thatkidyouknow
12-21-2014, 02:27 PM
You lose a ton of stamina in lost fights geez what the heck.

cc thunder
12-21-2014, 02:59 PM
Who wants to do all these calculations before playing the game. It's so complicated new players are going to say, f this, and never start. Super bad move

Green Drake
12-21-2014, 03:10 PM
So are existing players.

fuzzy
12-22-2014, 04:53 AM
You lose a ton of stamina in lost fights geez what the heck.

Those where lost robs not attacks. Did you read that he said he could not revenge rob. Lost fights is still just 1 stamina.

<3 Hz
12-22-2014, 06:13 AM
What they've basically done with PVP matches is that they've setup a cage fight to the death with an mma fighter and a 98 pound weakling, but now they've handed the weakling a loaded .45 pistol. That's how matchups with weaker players statswise work now.

b-w
12-22-2014, 06:38 AM
you aren't using 50% of your mafia attk/def. Most are using 0%. Something is broken. The formula they said they would be using is not accurate right now. It's not even close. Right now i can only beat players with less accomplice/kingpin than i have regardless of stats. I am losing to players that have a def 1/4 of my attk. There is no way the 50% stat thing is right. There is no possible situation where i lose to someone 145mil def when i am 640 mil attk. No math works. Fix it before you are flooded with legitimate refunds.

jbplaya101
12-22-2014, 06:09 PM
The new system is terrible plan and simple

awwgehjdr
12-22-2014, 06:23 PM
you aren't using 50% of your mafia attk/def. Most are using 0%. Something is broken. The formula they said they would be using is not accurate right now. It's not even close. Right now i can only beat players with less accomplice/kingpin than i have regardless of stats. I am losing to players that have a def 1/4 of my attk. There is no way the 50% stat thing is right. There is no possible situation where i lose to someone 145mil def when i am 640 mil attk. No math works. Fix it before you are flooded with legitimate refunds.

That's not how it works. Each category has an outcome. The mafia category's outcome is -100% to 100% based on how badly you win or lose. That outcome is weighed at 50%.

Chica
12-22-2014, 06:34 PM
The new system is terrible plan and simple

Is simple plan even a band still?

TZora
12-22-2014, 11:02 PM
Wait, what? What's your lvl?
was lvl 242 and lvld up to 243 but no skill points .. not that i'm bothered about those useless skill points, just that the game is now way too whacky lol.

TZora
12-22-2014, 11:11 PM
i've stopped robbing/attacking completely .. the last fun part of the game burried in greedy's ..........

Frik
12-24-2014, 12:34 AM
Is anybody remembering the atk/def points that we have all added everytime we level up (3 each time you level up) , they used to show in the battle summary as they were a part of the result calculation but now they dont. Is that another thing we have spent so long building up only to be come completley useless?

sister morphine
12-24-2014, 02:41 AM
Is anybody remembering the atk/def points that we have all added everytime we level up (3 each time you level up) , they used to show in the battle summary as they were a part of the result calculation but now they dont. Is that another thing we have spent so long building up only to be come completley useless?
Atk/Def skill points have always been pretty useless, lol

Thatkidyouknow
12-24-2014, 10:21 AM

What is this GREE?

saintdenay11
12-24-2014, 10:31 AM

What is this GREE?

I hope you sent that to the customer support. But I have a had time thinking they will be able to tell you anything other then to spend more gold

Weasel
12-24-2014, 11:38 AM

What is this GREE?

Proof that they have their heads in the sand. For some reason the reports of things not working properly are interpreted by Gree as nothing more than crying about change.

Winning 3/3 and losing anyways reeks of "broken". A child could figure that out.

TMI
12-24-2014, 01:30 PM

What is this GREE?

You should win 94% of the time. So attacking 20 times SHOULD give you 1 loss.

It would be more useful if you attack 20 times and see what percentage you win.

That 94% number is using the old method too, who knows what they use now. Maybe to get 100% wins you multiply your attack by 0.6 instead of 0.8. Who the heck knows.

But again, it would be interesting to know if this would be the 1 in 20 loss that you would expect using the old system of 0.8 attack anyways.

TMI
12-24-2014, 01:45 PM
This is a joke ! All the hard work and money people have poured into their stats mean nothing now
Dippy was right ! They should have just wiped current stats and said lets start over!
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/c84e9a73d58c1d98ab8159bea4102b45.jpg
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/7379d91afb0f85b6b7be0e6c4b097c85.jpg
It's just pathetic now

I did the calculations on your pics and it looks fine.

FYI, I still think it blows.

Evan1000
12-24-2014, 02:27 PM

What is this GREE?

Did you look at his attack stats? That's probably why you lose

This accomplice thing is fine once you understand it, it's just the involving of attack stats which mutually sucks and we'll cause many to get pissed off

Thatkidyouknow
12-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Did you look at his attack stats? That's probably why you lose

This accomplice thing is fine once you understand it, it's just the involving of attack stats which mutually sucks and we'll cause many to get pissed off

You can't look at attack stats during war. That was a power attack as well. Seriously devs any answer?

ccplayer04
12-24-2014, 06:41 PM
It's cos there's effectively 3 separate battles going on in any attack now. The simple way of looking at it is you won on normal stats but lost on accomplice and kingpin. However it's a bit more detailed. From reading the intel floating around the battles are comprised of 100 "points" (or %) 50 for stats, 30 for accomplice and 20 for kingpin. So taking the top battle above

Stats: (depends on your def and his att but let's say you won) 35-15
Accomplices: This was ugly, maybe a 3-27 loss at best
Kingpin: A smaller loss, maybe 8-12.

That would still give you an overall loss 46-54, and I was probably being quite generous with the 35-15. If you hadn't assigned so many to kingpin, you probably would have shaded it.

FYI I don't like the new system either.

His calculation is very close, EEE got 11 total points for Accomplice and Kingpin. Can't really tell the points for total mafia stats because opponent's attack is not shown. You need more than 50 points to win to have a chance at winning a match, EEE's total mafia attack needs to be 4x the total stats of his opponent to win this one.

Mafia stats still matter, just not as much as before.

TZora
12-24-2014, 06:45 PM
see what i meant when i said, can't kill a "fly" :D

http://s27.postimg.org/3zxqz9fr7/fly_kill.jpg

ccplayer04
12-24-2014, 08:28 PM

What is this GREE?

Your total points for accomplice and Kingpin is 27, so you will need at least 24 more points. It is likely the opponent's total mafia attack is more than yours.

Rjc
12-24-2014, 09:59 PM

Anyway possible to explain this?

TZora
12-24-2014, 11:03 PM
Your total points for accomplice and Kingpin is 27, so you will need at least 24 more points. It is likely the opponent's total mafia attack is more than yours.
you meant to say, she/he needs to spend $10,000 .. right? see, i can read in between the lines ;)

TZora
12-24-2014, 11:04 PM

that's greedy's awesomeness :)

TobysPaw
12-25-2014, 03:48 AM

Yes, his def was probably higher than your defence and his attack was probably higher than your attack. So you probably lost the top category. It only shows your att vs his def but that's no longer the whole story.

plavine
12-25-2014, 09:20 AM

Yes , gree's algorithm blows

Pocos_Peros_Locos
12-25-2014, 09:27 AM
I hate this whole kingpin stuff too - the joy i got from this game was from robbing - i loved to rob - keyword - loved. now i can't do anything. Gree has robbed me of my joy now. I won't reiterate what was already said bout pouring $ into stats - i agree w/ that...

as for this kingpin stuff - idc if gree has intro'd a new style of play nor even lacked to tell us how it works - i mean - we are talking about gree here. but what i hope Gree could do - is maybe just apply these accomplices to PVP events - if they bring those back that is. Just use them during PVP events - and NOT during everyday robbing and attacking etc... I think if Gree did this, ppl who wanted to do PVP would and wanted to do box to earn them would - gree would still make money, and if the rest of us could have robbing go back to normal during non-pvp events - maybe that would make us all happier. I know it would make me happier...i may be more apt to try PVP IF it was like this - but since it isn't - we're all in the same boat that's sinking.

Thatkidyouknow
12-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Gree tell me what's wrong with this...or anyone for that matter. I beat him in KP and Accomplice and he beats me in stats. I should have a 50/50 shot in winning right?

I was zero for twenty...

Either the equation you have us is DEAD WRONG or something is DEAD WRONG in the programming calculations themselves within the game.

awwgehjdr
12-25-2014, 05:36 PM
Its either win or lose so why would attacking him more make any difference?

Thatkidyouknow
12-25-2014, 05:41 PM
Its either win or lose so why would attacking him more make any difference?

Do get an average. If I beat him in 50 and he beats me in 50..then it's either a tie which isn't an option or I win exactly half the time and lose exactly half the time (mathematically anyways)

TMI
12-25-2014, 06:45 PM
Gree tell me what's wrong with this...or anyone for that matter. I beat him in KP and Accomplice and he beats me in stats. I should have a 50/50 shot in winning right?

I was zero for twenty...

Either the equation you have us is DEAD WRONG or something is DEAD WRONG in the programming calculations themselves within the game.

That's messed up. GREE isn't telling us everything. You should win AT LEAST 20% of the time since you destroy the Kingpin Power section. The mafia attack section can be explained by maybe your def and the rival attack being taken into consideration.

Accomplice is close, so let's even give GREE that one and say you lose completely with that.

But seriously, why didn't you win at least 20% of the time? Your Kingpin Power DESTROYS your rival's.

IMO, this is one to bring up at the next AMA. Unless someone else can explain your 0-20?

Frackoff
12-25-2014, 07:23 PM
We will never get a legitimate answer from Gree nor should we ever expect one, everything they say is disinformation to make you think you're getting an answer. Bottom line we all get Fukt in this one.

TZora
12-25-2014, 07:40 PM
they don't have an answer, they themselves have no clue what the heck's going on.

awwgehjdr
12-25-2014, 07:51 PM
Its not a percentage to win. You either win or lose.... The 50/30/20 is not a chance to win. Its used for the total power calculation.

Captain Torgue
12-25-2014, 08:45 PM
Its not a percentage to win. You either win or lose.... The 50/30/20 is not a chance to win. Its used for the total power calculation.

Lies and propaganda

surfinguy369
12-26-2014, 02:15 AM
Lies and propaganda

Troll another game you clown! No one with an ounce of common sense listens to your crap. Move along!

TZora
12-26-2014, 04:34 AM
lol come on .. he's a nice guy, just trying to have some fun .. trying a bit too hard i guess :p

Winnson
12-26-2014, 07:16 AM
they don't have an answer, they themselves have no clue what the heck's going on.

Truer words may never have been spoken here.

Give Gree a while to figure out what they're doing first before wasting too much brain space on figuring it out yourself.

At the moment, there's nothing to figure out. It's all wonderfully up in the air without a care!

Weeeeee!

Winnson
12-26-2014, 07:17 AM
And for the record, I have a notebook containing all of Captain Torgue's posts that I transcribe.

It's my awesome life playbook.

cookamoo
12-26-2014, 08:25 AM
Who wants to do all these calculations before playing the game. It's so complicated new players are going to say, f this, and never start. Super bad move
I was bored over the holidays and came up with what I believe is the correct calculations. As well a complete building list. Enjoy, https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B7PTSxkO5pAYczhES081Qzc0bmc/edit

The Hammr
12-30-2014, 04:20 PM
It would help if one more line was added to the popup after an attack. If they would add a line showing the total for the attacker and defender instead of just three different numbres, we would be able to see what the true attack and defense is. Would make it easier to have a battle during war as well.

Jeronimo
12-30-2014, 04:59 PM
Seems like the new system has to do with especially chance. According to all the pictures that I've seen so far it turns out that the players that are attacked are most likely to win the fight, independent from their stats. We might find the algorithm if people start updating their results (win or lose) and when they win or lose update what their stats were and what the opponents stats were; maybe there's a threshold value.