PDA

View Full Version : Stop using walls!!

Civiltrojan
12-20-2014, 09:18 PM
To get the community prizes for scoring WD points can everyone please stop using walls this WD? It will make it easier for us to accomplish these goals. Obviously you can't unbuild walls or turn them off, but at least stop making more.

Drakhoan
12-20-2014, 11:14 PM
Not a bad idea but no way everyone will do it. Doesn't seem we will have a problem making the mark. I think SUP alone will hit the 200 MIL easy. Top 5 teams combined will do a BIL easy.

MW Flake
12-21-2014, 12:46 AM
1.2b after two days, and yet you somehow think the goals will be met? The first one maybe. Certainly nothing more than than that.

Only Gree wins.

Splat!
12-21-2014, 02:27 AM
If everyone gets the commun prize, then it is worthless. We will all be the same after, relative to before. Who cares, it's worthless

thescondo
12-21-2014, 03:27 AM
If everyone gets the commun prize, then it is worthless. We will all be the same after, relative to before. Who cares, it's worthless

Agree 100%. If we all get it it means nothing - Don't lose any sleep over it.

WBS
12-21-2014, 07:53 AM
Agree 100%. If we all get it it means nothing - Don't lose any sleep over it.

Agreed- it is a useless goal as it keeps us all the same the only difference would be certain bonuses being higher from one player to next.

Arc9761
12-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Gree is trying to use Peer Pressure in order to get more gold spent from it's players.

It dangles shiny pixels, the first tier doesn't even come close to being worth the investment or effort...

Yet here you (Civiltrojan) are, pushing the community to spend, doing Gree's work for them.

As stated above, it's a community prize, the only real winners are those at the bottom that contributed very little.

1mystery
12-21-2014, 11:11 AM
It's a feel good prize. Maybe worthless for stats but we are all doing WD and it's fun to have prizes fall. The winners are the ones that don't get upset over prizes, but have fun. If you aren't having fun, then what's the point

Drakhoan
12-21-2014, 06:03 PM
It's a feel good prize. Maybe worthless for stats but we are all doing WD and it's fun to have prizes fall. The winners are the ones that don't get upset over prizes, but have fun. If you aren't having fun, then what's the point

Say it again!

They must not want us to get it though... that why the made WD points count double starting today for the community count!

ezmunie
12-21-2014, 07:00 PM
Too late. I just built more walls.

Greasy
12-21-2014, 07:20 PM
what community prize ? Can i get a link ?

gwill
12-21-2014, 07:27 PM
Ya i also have no clue what the totals are for this event or the rewards but i know from other gree games that a community event is a waste of time. People shouldn't get bent out of shape over it because everyone wins the same damn thing. So no one comes out ahead...

HypeTonic
12-21-2014, 09:13 PM
what community prize ? Can i get a link ?

http://i62.tinypic.com/v4874i.jpg

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103325-Community-American-Armageddon-Point-Totals

MW Flake
12-22-2014, 12:20 AM
But if someone gets ahead, then that means some be better than others. We can't have that now! This is the new Gree, wher we get bits added in from all the hot apps and everyone gets a trophy.

Agent Orange
12-22-2014, 04:15 AM
Not sure which is more stunned the OP or this event.......

Agent Orange
12-22-2014, 04:17 AM
Gree is trying to use Peer Pressure in order to get more gold spent from it's players.

It dangles shiny pixels, the first tier doesn't even come close to being worth the investment or effort...

Yet here you (Civiltrojan) are, pushing the community to spend, doing Gree's work for them.

As stated above, it's a community prize, the only real winners are those at the bottom that contributed very little.

They also overestimated the amount of participation and sorely underestimated how pissed off their customers are.

thescondo
12-22-2014, 06:55 AM
They also overestimated the amount of participation and sorely underestimated how pissed off their customers are.

They also didn't realize how many of there customers lost there IOS game with the game center debacle - GREE is missing my 500K points (What I did last war) - They don't seem to care -

But I saw (when I checked to see if my game was back) that on Sunday (I think) they have increased the value of points for this event???

Can anyone confirm?