PDA

View Full Version : Stop releasing new content till the old is running perfect

bam bam.
12-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Ok, my fellow members lets see what the communities view is on this is.

For the sake of this pole, lets say til April first.

Would you be ok with a freeze on new development and just fix our many many probs...

Feel free to discuss as always

bam bam.
12-20-2014, 07:13 PM
I don't think it's that ppl r bored with the old content so they spend less. I think they r fed up with all the faults and misleading advertising and not understanding what is going on that stops them from spending.

Drakhoan
12-20-2014, 08:48 PM
I would even say it doesn't have to be perfect... the problem is there doesn't ever seem to be even the smallest improvement. So OK i'm with you BAM BAM BAM... halt new releases until some headway is made on current issues in the game since you seem to be taking one step foward and two step back with each release.

bam bam.
12-21-2014, 04:03 AM
I figure if we aim for perfection we will get a hell of a lot closer to useable than we are now haha

FFF Oldtimer
12-21-2014, 11:56 AM
If there's one thing I've learned in the last 3 years, they will never spend a dime trying to fix Anything that won't make them more money. New content gets suckers lusting after trinkets, no matter how poorly implemented. They use fear of falling behind the pack to pressure us to buy more gold. Time and time again they destroy this game and empty their bladders on us players, and we just take it. I've been in a top 25 faction for years, stepped back to top 50 a while back cause that's the best I can do without buying more gold. Never been in a faction lower than 50, except Brazil where I think we got 68 or something. Before the new content there wasn't a single account in the game I couldn't attack in WD, now there's accounts all over the place that I can't beat with a PA! My PA of 28.3 billion vs a def of 9 billion, army eq score of 81 vs their 66, and my soldiers eq 9 vs their 16. In what world should I lose that attack?!? 50/30/20 split you say? Bah! This game is so messed up it's crazy. I was locked out for over 2 weeks before the new version came out and I was actually looking forward to them fixing the game... How stupid I was! Thousands of people with games they can't log into, games that take so long to load anything they are unplayable, and games that crash after 2 min every time. And what does our benevolent game designers do? Release the biggest changes this game has ever seen! Sure some of the people, myself included, got their game back but thousands of others lost theirs! And with all the new content, that does not work the way it was intended btw, they have completely destroyed what fun was left in this game. Losing to people with less than 25% of my stats because they have 1 extra equipment point, what a joke. Back to back events for years now, players begging for a break and what happens? Surprise! Week long WD ending on Xmas eve! Hahahaha. After countless disappointments and betrayals, I think my surprise at your ineptitude, shock at your brazenness, and anger at your "gifts" has finally run dry
So in summarizing this novel I just wrote, Gree you are the devil and this game is the hell we have chosen.
This will be my last post here.
Merry Christmas to all the good people who have escaped this game or are still in shackles.
And to greedy, a visit from the grinch
Yours truly, Stryker from Forums Finest Fighters and Built to Hurt

bam bam.
12-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Another new event brings more errors surprise surprise

sstuutss
12-22-2014, 05:15 PM
Another new event brings more errors surprise surprise

Well 20% did vote for it ;)

bam bam.
12-23-2014, 07:32 AM
Well 20% did vote for it ;)

As always GReE looks out for the lil guy bahaha

bam bam.
01-18-2015, 07:24 AM
Bumping for more votes and then for a mod to acknowledge

crazeejay
01-18-2015, 07:36 AM
3 words...... GREE DON'T CARE......'nuff said..lol

bam bam.
01-18-2015, 07:57 AM
3 words...... GREE DON'T CARE......'nuff said..lol

Sadly I did till recently

good gawd noooo
01-19-2015, 01:38 PM
simply put gree wants this game over.. It has outlasted its expected time frame by over a year.. they have other titles the techs are supposed to be working on.. gree will continue to screw up makes "mistakes" lock players out increase cost of events so high even sup wont want to do it.. until finally the numbers are low enough that their upper management pulls the plug.. this isn't incompetence on grees part this is all part of their plan to drain as much from your wallet as they can and leave you with nothing(as it will always be since game is gone and so will your money be). Gree is driving players away for a reason any other company would of fired programmers replaced the forum people(yeah they rotateing them now) and given public apologies for the mistakes.. NOT gree the programmers keep doing it over and over and we keep giving them more money but fact is gree WANTS modern war to fail.. they are ready for the next big thang

Agent Orange
01-19-2015, 01:59 PM
simply put gree wants this game over.. It has outlasted its expected time frame by over a year.. they have other titles the techs are supposed to be working on.. gree will continue to screw up makes "mistakes" lock players out increase cost of events so high even sup wont want to do it.. until finally the numbers are low enough that their upper management pulls the plug.. this isn't incompetence on grees part this is all part of their plan to drain as much from your wallet as they can and leave you with nothing(as it will always be since game is gone and so will your money be). Gree is driving players away for a reason any other company would of fired programmers replaced the forum people(yeah they rotateing them now) and given public apologies for the mistakes.. NOT gree the programmers keep doing it over and over and we keep giving them more money but fact is gree WANTS modern war to fail.. they are ready for the next big thang

It certainly does feel like this is the direction they intend it to take doesn't it. I think what the brain trust at gree doesn't get is that once they piss off what few customers are left they aren't going to play any more of their products.

good gawd noooo
01-19-2015, 02:33 PM
It certainly does feel like this is the direction they intend it to take doesn't it. I think what the brain trust at gree doesn't get is that once they piss off what few customers are left they aren't going to play any more of their products.
yes it really does feel that way. has been in back of my mind(and I am sure a few others for a while). Gree management doesn't seem to have the ability to look into distant future(as seen many times in recent past). So although I do agree they are destroying their own reputation with the way they are handling things and that it will color the future games.. I sincerely doubt they are worried about it