PDA

View Full Version : Can a dev explain the math please?

Bluehavana2
12-20-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm trying to figure out the new attack math...

I currently have attack from army equipment of 31 and soldier attack + equipment of 11.

My unused equipment has 5 points and my used equipment has 10 points
My attack skill points is currently 19.

Using these numbers I can't get to the calc for my attack numbers.
Can you please shed some light how this is calculated?

Thanks!

HypeTonic
12-20-2014, 06:09 PM
Your soldier has a default 1 attack. So your 10 from equipment plus the 1 default is the 11 you have.

Next is that it does not show that you have 3x Silent Boots or what ever. So you can have more army attack than the equipment shown.

I am not sure but, I do not think that skill points have any affect on the stats.
I would not spend any skill points on Attack and Defense until a 100% confirm is notified.

Bluehavana2
12-20-2014, 06:21 PM
Your soldier has a default 1 attack. So your 10 from equipment plus the 1 default is the 11 you have.

Next is that it does not show that you have 3x Silent Boots or what ever. So you can have more army attack than the equipment shown.

I am not sure but, I do not think that skill points have any affect on the stats.
I would not spend any skill points on Attack and Defense until a 100% confirm is notified.

Thanks, that starts to make some sense.
I didn't think the skill points came into play, but it's the only variable I could find.
My 2 accounts have identical equipment but different numbers.
I'll have to check on the boots or whatever, not sure where they would show up tho

Sparkle
12-21-2014, 06:29 AM
My equipment numbers added up ok until the Keller vest arrived with 8 defense points. The vest is visible but the points aren't when put on the soldier. The defense total for army doesn't change when I take it off. Anyone else having this?
Also I am clueless about the large negative number in place of my former attack when I hit somebody. There appears to be no way to compare the real former state numbers.

Reutdog
12-21-2014, 10:07 PM
There is no consistency to this whatsoever. I'm having my faction take screen shots and keeping track of terrible losses. For instance, I lost to a guy that I attacked. I was 9.9 bil attack, he was 4.5 bil defense. My army attack and soldier attack is 51 and 11. His was 28 and 8. I LOST 4 of 4 attacks on him.

If a developer from Gree could explain why something like that happens then I will buy into this new system. But this just seems slightly ridiculous, wouldn't you say?

M15
12-22-2014, 01:01 AM
There is no consistency to this whatsoever. I'm having my faction take screen shots and keeping track of terrible losses. For instance, I lost to a guy that I attacked. I was 9.9 bil attack, he was 4.5 bil defense. My army attack and soldier attack is 51 and 11. His was 28 and 8. I LOST 4 of 4 attacks on him.

If a developer from Gree could explain why something like that happens then I will buy into this new system. But this just seems slightly ridiculous, wouldn't you say?

Your defense and his attack matter too. Looks like his attack beat your defense in all 3 categories as well.

Reutdog
12-22-2014, 08:24 AM
Then it makes no sense. Defense is called defense for a reason. If total stats matter then make a "total stats" line and call it a day. This is totally screwed for those of us who have been working on stats for the last 2 years.

Bluehavana2
12-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Then it makes no sense. Defense is called defense for a reason. If total stats matter then make a "total stats" line and call it a day. This is totally screwed for those of us who have been working on stats for the last 2 years.

I agree , at the very least they need to be reported so we can make somewhat intelligent choices!