PDA

View Full Version : The King is Dead, Long Live The King

GreenwichKid
12-20-2014, 05:29 PM
Ok so I started playing this game in May 2011 in the days when being 20k def counted, in the October I'd made 40k and lvl 100 and I was hit by the rivals list Glitch, yes guys that were lvl 150 could see me and **** my base over One weekend I went from 40k def to 22k because of my unit loss. I received a we're really sorry email, nothing else we can do. WTF, Countless other bugs turn up, I'm the FL of faction that has been T500 -T250 since the start, I'm locked out of my account for 35 days I 've sent countless support messages but the only message, I've received was a crappy what do you think of our support email. No we're sorry we apologise and this here's a contribution to what you have lost.

I also have another account which is in a pretty decent faction, now we all know T50 and above requires we spend, the new version arrives, I chase those new items and yes I spent some Gold just before the war I see my stats move from 36 12 (the new stats) to 20 6 I ticket support, I'm unable to hit guys that have 2B defence, my attack is considerably more that 6B. Now our faction has minimums I can't meet them, I've ticketed support about 30 times I've received no response. So I thought really! exactly how much have I spent, I won't say how much over a year but in the last 3 months it's over £350 I can buy an XBOX ONE with that, you'd think I'd get a response, but apparently no; to get a response you need to spend considerably more. They just don't value me as a customer.

I know, what am I doing, I'm now starting an Apple support to get the last three months back, I really have had enough. If only I'd listened to Ferr when he quit.

They say you have to reach rock bottom to be rid of your addiction; well I've hit rock bottom, many thanks I'm now cured. You'll find me at the local Addiction clinic. I'm hoping next year I'll receive my first year token, One year free of GREE.....

At least if I spend 12 hours playing COD I can get some support if the game screws up.

One thing though, it's been a pleasure and an honour I've met some really nice people here, but it's time to realise everyone should move on.

All the best to everyone, I'm hoping you don't need to reach rock bottom before you realise it's time to STOP....

rajendran
12-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Ok so I started playing this game in May 2011 in the days when being 20k def counted, in the October I'd made 40k and lvl 100 and I was hit by the rivals list Glitch, yes guys that were lvl 150 could see me and **** my base over One weekend I went from 40k def to 22k because of my unit loss. I received a we're really sorry email, nothing else we can do. WTF, Countless other bugs turn up, I'm the FL of faction that has been T500 -T250 since the start, I'm locked out of my account for 35 days I 've sent countless support messages but the only message, I've received was a crappy what do you think of our support email. No we're sorry we apologise and this here's a contribution to what you have lost.

I also have another account which is in a pretty decent faction, now we all know T50 and above requires we spend, the new version arrives, I chase those new items and yes I spent some Gold just before the war I see my stats move from 36 12 (the new stats) to 20 6 I ticket support, I'm unable to hit guys that have 2B defence, my attack is considerably more that 6B. Now our faction has minimums I can't meet them, I've ticketed support about 30 times I've received no response. So I thought really! exactly how much have I spent, I won't say how much over a year but in the last 3 months it's over £350 I can buy an XBOX ONE with that, you'd think I'd get a response, but apparently no; to get a response you need to spend considerably more. They just don't value me as a customer.

I know, what am I doing, I'm now starting an Apple support to get the last three months back, I really have had enough. If only I'd listened to Ferr when he quit.

They say you have to reach rock bottom to be rid of your addiction; well I've hit rock bottom, many thanks I'm now cured. You'll find me at the local Addiction clinic. I'm hoping next year I'll receive my first year token, One year free of GREE.....

At least if I spend 12 hours playing COD I can get some support if the game screws up.

One thing though, it's been a pleasure and an honour I've met some really nice people here, but it's time to realise everyone should move on.

All the best to everyone, I'm hoping you don't need to reach rock bottom before you realise it's time to STOP....

one of best fl i came across in my 1.5 yrs mw .............sad to loose u big g

Agent Orange
12-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Congrats Greenwichkid, you win.

S2k
12-21-2014, 08:25 AM
I've done the same thing a few weeks back now, and it really is quite liberating! After the initial withdrawals you begin to realise how much you were sick to death of the tedious treadmill Gree has created with their never ending cycle of events.. The only thing that kept me in the game for many months up to my retirement day was the people. The game had been dead to me for a long time before.

The terrible part is one account I gave away has come back to me and by the looks of it there is no way to give it back. Why GREE felt the need to perform major heart surgery on a game this mature is beyond me. They truly are the most out of control software developer I have ever seen.. (And I am a SW developer) Wasting all this effort on linking to Game Center and ruining many people's accounts while leaving comically bad bugs untouched.

I wish you enjoyment in your post MW life!