PDA

View Full Version : How About if we had a shared gold pool now that all our accounts are linked up???

BrisingrBoss
12-20-2014, 04:45 PM
OK now all our accounts are linked up and gree knows they all belong to the same person. how about linking up the gold into the same pool of gold? I know what you're thinking but what about the gold program? even better, it would be easy to know that the same person bought the necessary minimum gold and would be rewarded the same!!!!

com on MODs lets make this happen. it is good for the community, and i really cant think of anyone here that would disagree with it!!!

Dipstik
12-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Man we see some dumb ideas around here...

BrisingrBoss
12-20-2014, 04:58 PM
we see dumb people around here..... please enlighten me as to how having a shared gold pool is a bad idea. I gave my reasons as to why i think it is good. don't just say is bad without your motives, and these motives better not be "i don't like it".
What can be so bad about having access to the gold I bought in all of my accounts?

Dipstik
12-20-2014, 05:11 PM
If I have 50 mini accounts I don't play and gree passes out 100 gold, do I get 5000? More importantly, it's just stupid. Buy the gold where you want to use it. There is an opportunity cost to every change, and this suggestion has very little upside. Your idea is bad. Suck it up and accept that.

BrisingrBoss
12-20-2014, 05:23 PM
tha short answer is yes you get 5000 gold, as it was 100 gold per account. how can that be a bad thing? more importantly, why do you need 50 mini accounts that you dont play??? unless you are planning to sell them, which is against TOS. i have a lot of accounts. im glad they are all linked up, but i would love to be able to pool my gold. lets say i have 3 accounts same syndicate, instead of buying half a vault each i can buy 2 vaults and have more gold available per account for battle. seriously even for you with the 50 minis it might be good. lets say you start accumulating gold at the pool, and something good comes up you decide to buy for a mini, all you need to do is buy that for that mini instead of buying extra gold that will be sitting there. seriously how can you not see it???

cooch
12-20-2014, 05:23 PM
Sounds like welfare to me. I spend your money.

BrisingrBoss
12-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Sounds like welfare to me. I spend your money.

How the hell would you spend my money??? my account is not linked to yours so obviously you don't get to spend my gold!!!

Gr3g
12-20-2014, 07:42 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmm dipstick...gree could just give the 100 gold to the iAccount and or Google account that your crime city accounts are linked with instead of every crime city account there is or something like that maybe were they give you a extra 5 or 10 gold per account you have linked so its not that stupid of an idea.

and i think there is a limit on the amount of accounts you can have linked I know for droid you can only have 1 at the moment. And if someone has 50 minis...get a life that's just sad

Gingeasian
12-20-2014, 09:50 PM
Bad idea, when you start a new game GREE gives the "new player package" which basically allows any new player within 3 days of starting the game to buy about 4,500 gold for only $60. This idea will never happen.

BrisingrBoss
12-20-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm sure Gree has a way of making you use all that gold before accessing the pooled one. or making you wait months before accessing it. or even requiring a certain level player before accessing it. many ways to stop players from abusing it. one of them is making a maximum number of accounts that can be linked up that way, heck they could stop doing the whole new user package. its bad business anyway. a new user cant really take advantage of the gold till he is a certain level. just recently gree has made it possible to buy 2k gold for $$100, you can still do it, and get a bunch of extra stuff.

Gingeasian
12-20-2014, 10:25 PM
I'm sure Gree has a way of making you use all that gold before accessing the pooled one. or making you wait months before accessing it. or even requiring a certain level player before accessing it. many ways to stop players from abusing it.
Now from the players side why on earth would you buy gold that you cannot even use for months? And you would be surprised how far 4.5k gold can go on a brand new account. For $60 you can take out L10 walls everytime for 2-3 wars

Weasel
12-20-2014, 11:09 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/54/54b6e492a967ee43d1a43cd19d17c1569f1f45de2097b2549a c23e4d365b1587.jpg

HavingFun
12-20-2014, 11:11 PM
I also have to agree with dippy, this is a horrible idea and wasn't well thought out. Too many reasons to list.

BrisingrBoss
12-21-2014, 03:05 AM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/54/54b6e492a967ee43d1a43cd19d17c1569f1f45de2097b2549a c23e4d365b1587.jpg

all your ideas are bad weasel you love posting stuff like that on everyone's posts. if you don't have any contribution to it, don't say anything. unless you want to post a valid reason why you dont think it is a good idea, then don't just say your idea is bad...
troll

BrisingrBoss
12-21-2014, 03:05 AM
I also have to agree with dippy, this is a horrible idea and wasn't well thought out. Too many reasons to list.

why don't you start by listing 3 good reasons... Enlighten us!!!

BrisingrBoss
12-21-2014, 03:08 AM
Now from the players side why on earth would you buy gold that you cannot even use for months? And you would be surprised how far 4.5k gold can go on a brand new account. For $60 you can take out L10 walls everytime for 2-3 wars

very easy to fix that "problem" make it a minimum required level to pool at 75.. done you can buy your gold separate and keep buying separate, till you reach 75, after that we can assume you are playing the game, and didn't just create an account to use a loophole... come on you can do better than this and so can Gree, do you really think they would allow such a loophole???

Dipstik
12-21-2014, 08:34 AM
No point in arguing with this guy... He's obviously married to his idea. It'll never be implemented so just let the thread die.

TheJess
12-21-2014, 08:40 AM
all your ideas are bad weasel you love posting stuff like that on everyone's posts. if you don't have any contribution to it, don't say anything. unless you want to post a valid reason why you dont think it is a good idea, then don't just say your idea is bad...
troll

Never mind the troll and his accounts.

Fredfreddy
12-21-2014, 09:11 AM
It would be anarchy. Let's pretend that people bought and sold accounts in this game, which of course doesn't happen. Let's also pretend that Gree wisely does nothing about this because obviously if someone is going to spend $500-$1000 on an account then obviously they will spend much more on gold. In the above hypothetical, completely made up, intangible scenario which I'll restate that I conjured from thin air, then you have multiple people with access to the same gold pool, and hilarity would ensue.

There's already a thread on the forum from someone wanting to unlink accounts due to email addresses they no longer use or some other believable story. This would perpetuate that problem except real money would be involved.

BrisingrBoss
12-21-2014, 09:26 AM
wow Fred, accounts cant be transferred anymore once they are linked up to a game center or a google play. which is the whole premise of the idea to begin with. and obviously the gold is not given to the game account but to the game center/google account, so even in the unlikely scenario of you moving your account out of there(which is currently impossible) the gold would stay.
also if people do sell accounts and link them up together, and have a gold problem like that they deserve the problem!!

i can believe people have the games on more than one email. they would have to prove they have access to both, which would mean consolidating both game accounts into one. which is doable by gree, and gree would also be able to move the gold with it, as it would close the second account. still doable, ticket required, etc... come on these are the exceptions to the rule, and about to be solved together with the account linking issue. give it a couple months it will all be sorted out, and very rarely you will hear about a guy saying: "i had one copy of the game on my wife's phone"
the reasons I'm seeing as this shouldn't work are the same reasons as to why we shouldn't link accounts...

Fredfreddy
12-21-2014, 09:58 AM
Unfortunately, getting into this deeper would start wavering on bannable topics and I've managed to go 1.5 years ban free so not gonna violate parole. Last time I talked about conceptual holes in some of CC's practices they literally deleted my forum account and all of my forum posts, which was a bummer. Anyway, Theoretically I love the idea, it's just not practical due to the uptick in management overhead from Gree. Restoring an account already takes days which youd think would be trivial, imagine untangling the accounts linkage, multiple email address, and add this concept of gold pools, doesn't seem feasible.

fan139
12-21-2014, 11:21 AM
Only issue is you can buy gift packs per account

BrisingrBoss
12-21-2014, 01:12 PM
not an issue!!! gift packs don't give you as much gold as regular gold purchase...