PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone working this weekend to restore "lost" accounts

clown
12-20-2014, 10:26 AM
IS THERE ANYONE AT WORK THIS WEEKEND TO FIX THIS?

If so could we please get a status report?

If not why isn't this your #1 priority?

MW Flake
12-20-2014, 11:23 AM
Gree doesn't work weeknds.

Or holidays.

Though sometimes you can find them on odd days in between. On every third week. Of every other month.

If the moon is nearly full.

Ozymandias
12-20-2014, 11:51 AM
Just the accountants... Counting the cash

Chris_
12-20-2014, 01:15 PM
With so many locked out they have to have a few working on it. Or at least I hope so. But this is gree were talking about here.

Kefa
12-20-2014, 01:16 PM
You would seriously think this would be their highest priority. I know allot of moderate to highish spenders who can't log in to their games right now.

Chris_
12-20-2014, 01:35 PM
You would seriously think this would be their highest priority. I know allot of moderate to highish spenders who can't log in to their games right now.

Since my game disappeared on the 12th I looked over my reciepts just for the past 3 months and to say the least it shocked me. I doubt I will be spending that type of money anymore since it seems like gree isn't really putting much effort into getting people's games back

clown
12-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Gree doesn't work weeknds.

Or holidays.

Though sometimes you can find them on odd days in between. On every third week. Of every other month.

If the moon is nearly full.

I don't have a problem with them taking weekends off (even when there's some issues) but given the current gravity of the issues there is no excuse for the CS dept to not be actively working on this around the clock.

thescondo
12-21-2014, 03:31 AM
I guess no one is around on weekends just like no ones around during the week.

Clementine
12-22-2014, 09:51 AM
Hello Folks! This is the Customer Support's team highest priority today, and until everyone has access to their accounts once again.

Junky
12-22-2014, 10:32 AM
Hello Folks! This is the Customer Support's team highest priority today, and until everyone has access to their accounts once again.

Clemintine, Allow me to provide the "ground truth" to you you post.
No, this thread started on Saturday, I replied on Monday that this is our highest priority.
What this means is Gree has decided their time is more valuable than ours; or at least that is how any reasonable and prudent person would take it.

Don't worry, I have screenshots Apple, Google, and my lawyers love when you make my case for me.

legalious
12-22-2014, 10:38 AM
No, this thread started on Saturday, I replied on Monday that this is our highest priority.
What this means is Gree has decided their time is more valuable than ours; or at least that is how any reasonable and prudent person would take it.

Don't worry, I have screenshots Apple, Google, and my lawyers love when you make my case for me.

Community managers are not at your beck and call on weekends (They have a family as well). If you had sent in a ticket, that would have helped the developers who work weekends to identify and fix the issue.

Clementine
12-22-2014, 10:48 AM

I do understand your frustration, but I also want to assure you that the Customer Support team has been working on transfers and lost accounts all weekend. Remember, just because myself or someone doesn't post here doesn't mean that they aren't working over the weekend. Not everyone is in the forums, particularly our Customer Support team, as they are too busy responding to tickets.

Junky
12-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Lol.... I've sent a ticket and update each day since YOU lost my account.
I have no expectation of "beck and call" however Google and Apple expect you to.
Let me make this clear, my lawyers have vetted every ticket I sent (except the first one) Google and Apple ate both on the side of players. This is a major problem for Gree and its employees. You are likely salaried employees, no overtime, no BS, the customer is your number one priorty. My expenditures in this product alone are upwards of $300k and if neccissary Ill spend that 10 fold tomake this right.

Stop stalling, stop producing poor quality products, fix this.

Junky
12-22-2014, 12:51 PM
I do understand your frustration, but I also want to assure you that the Customer Support team has been working on transfers and lost accounts all weekend. Remember, just because myself or someone doesn't post here doesn't mean that they aren't working over the weekend. Not everyone is in the forums, particularly our Customer Support team, as they are too busy responding to tickets.

Funny, I'm expected to check the forums but your own people are not. Another screenshot for the other involved parties in this affair.

legalious
12-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Funny, I'm expected to check the forums but your own people are not. Another screenshot for the other involved parties in this affair.

Its not the job of a Developer, QA, Engineering, Validation to monitor the forums for issues. That's why they have the ticket system.

Led
12-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Its not the job of a Developer, QA, Engineering, Validation to monitor the forums for issues. That's why they have the ticket system.

You guys can't seem to find/solve issues on your own so maybe you should rethink your approach.

legalious
12-22-2014, 01:28 PM
You guys can't seem to find/solve issues on your own so maybe you should rethink your approach.

Not sure how I can rethink an approach that is not mine to deal with. They can only test android model and versions that are still seeing updates from the manufacturer. If you are running on a outdated device that does not have the most current operating system, you are more likely to encounter errors.

Led
12-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Not sure how I can rethink an approach that is not mine to deal with.

Lmfao

Ok buddy, great attitude :rolleyes:

Junky
12-22-2014, 01:48 PM

So just to be clear, you are saying that players are required to check the forums for updates on issues and problems?

legalious
12-22-2014, 01:51 PM
So just to be clear, you are saying that players are required to check the forums for updates on issues and problems?

No, If you encounter problems use the Ticket system. You can use the forums to identify with others and see if the issue is more than just yourself. If Gree does find issues before others report it, then they will notify the community first.

Junky
12-22-2014, 02:13 PM
As one of many who have been waiting 12+ days for note than a generic, cut and paste (not to mention incorrect and non-QA'd) response, I'd say that the Gree "ticket system" is not only flawed but has failed.
The simple fact that the Technicians are providing known bad information has
1) exacerbated the situation
2) provided your paying customers with sufficient ammunition to obtain refunds from their perspective "app stores".

To make this as clear as possible via text based communication, the moderators here have been put in a tough spot by your developers, your developers and customer support personnel have failed completely.
In my case(s) both Google and Apple agree that Gree has failed to adequately develop, test, resolve issues with the game. Between that and the responses that moderators and admins have posted here (you guys should be going through you legal department before posting) Gree has covered Modern War in gas, and handed players a lit match. Gree and it's employres have made it so easy for disgruntled players to obtain refunds and even opened doors for litigation that I have decided to stop posting here until my account issues have been resolved or I get all my money back.

sstuutss
12-22-2014, 02:48 PM
If Gree does find issues before others report it, then they will notify the community first.
Has that EVER happened? If it has I don,t recall it.
Though I do recall many times the mods repeating the standard gree mantra 'its working fine this end' until they were buried inposts saying otherwise.

Speed ump
12-22-2014, 02:53 PM
This issue has been going on much much longer than the weekend. I know one player who gree transfered his account to some other player and a half before 5.0 came out, and then was told he would have to wait until it did come out before they could transfer games again, who is still waiting to get his game back. He did have lots of gold on the account, which he had documented, as I expect whoever they transfered it to will have used a good bit of it. I have heard of one person getting their game back this weeknd. But still most have not. Most of the responses in the rare cases where they have relieved responses, indicate that gree does not even understand the issue that they are actually experiencing. The responses are non related to their issue.

Speed ump
12-22-2014, 02:55 PM
This post from clementine is the first one that's eems to even aknowledge that they are aware that this is a problem, and that they are indeed working on it. How long ago did 5.0 come out? I think some people figured a few resolutions on their own had thankfully have shared them here for others to try.

Kefa
12-22-2014, 03:04 PM

Honestly not my intention to be critical, or at least not insulting, but legalious, Tadaaah posted on this forum that it was part of her job description to be a liaison between the community members and developers while she was a community manager. It was also included in the job description on Gree's Careers page when they had the job opening listed for Community Manager.

So, while not the job of the player-moderators, it is, in fact, part of the official job of the community managers to watch the forum, report issues posted to development, and report back to the community members.

I once tried to defend Tadaaah by saying that wasn't part of her job, and she corrected me by posting that it actually is part of her job.

andy2
12-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Its funy the excuse is that all of CS is too busy answering tickets when all I get is some bs automated response that has nothing to do with he ticket I sent in.

legalious
12-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Not on weekends silly, when they have days off. Sure we can contact people at Gree but that's only with the representatives that we are introduced to and have direct communication to. When we do see issues on the forum, the first thing we do is use our chat channels to let them know. Sure its similar to what everyone gets "Looking into the issue" but if we don't notify them and they don't get tickets for issue then they wont see it as often or widespread as daily players do.

Clementine
12-22-2014, 03:21 PM
You are correct that Community Managers are the liaisons between the Community and the Developers, and is our job to communicate what the Community is saying and experiencing. Please remember that right now, with the holidays, and only one of me, our coverage is less than normal and responses may be slow. We are working to get additional hands onboard soon, and should have some joining after the new year. However in the meantime, we do ask that you remain patient.

I know things are tough right now, and that many are frustrated with the state of Modern War. The Developers are also aware of this and know that many of you are very unhappy with the recent changes. I will continue to work with them on understanding where you, the players, are coming from.

Dirty Mind
12-22-2014, 03:26 PM
can you have them let us back in?

Chris_
12-22-2014, 03:29 PM
I just want my account back and my faction would be very happy about it also. Being the leader of a top 50 faction and locked out isn't good for any team. We have no walls and I didn't set a dl before I lost my game. Since I never set a dl I think my account with no equipment was made dl and I'm getting close to the 4k loss mark now last I heard. Ticket #2117197

sstuutss
12-22-2014, 03:32 PM
, we do ask that you remain patient.Thats another one for the sig.
If I had 10 gold for every time we'd been asked that I could take on sup single handed ;)

being locked out atm I have to much spare time

Chris_
12-22-2014, 06:46 PM
For a main priority I didn't hear of too many getting their accounts back today. It's not looking good for me or my faction with the leader still locked out. I'm getting to that point where I think it would just be easier to take all my info to iTunes and call it a day

MW Flake
12-23-2014, 12:24 AM
Why is it every time a player mod decides to speak up, things are only made worse?

Speed ump
12-23-2014, 07:01 AM
Well the game that was lost well before 5.0 has been returned to that player. That is two players I am aware of who have gotten their games back

bam bam.
12-23-2014, 07:47 AM
I love some of our mods. They have dug a hole. Now they are trying to dig their way out of it.

I also love all the "not my faults" and "not my jobs" going around lately. Also these player mods...brilliant idea

The Pharoah
12-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Basically, no.

Most companies I liase with (which are admittedly not software based) either packed up altogether on Friday or are running only a skeleton staff between now and probably New Year. Salaried staff, p/h agency staff, none of them really give a crap about whether you can access this game or that game, or even your damn house, if it isn't their company. They didn't make the decisions that created the problem and they won't be responsible for the decision to create or not create the solution. It's a job, they're paid to do what their supervisor/manager/director tells them to do, not what you want them to do.

I know it's frustrating but frankly, you know what to expect if you've been playing this game a while. Play something else in the meantime. Jeez. It's just a game.

The Pharoah
12-23-2014, 03:53 PM
My expenditures in this product alone are upwards of $300k

Uh....why?

And how?

And why, again?

Junky
12-23-2014, 03:58 PM
Because I have money, and my real life friends (people I go party with, those I visit, guys I have beers with) play this game, and I can.

Not hard to buy gold when you have an unlimited credit card and the ability to pay it off every month.

All that being said, I dropped $500 on Clash of Clans today.... amazing how far hat goes compared to $5,000 in MW.

That