PDA

View Full Version : Faction Members OPEN/Request?

Sheldor Sir
12-20-2014, 07:24 AM
When did that feature change nice of it to be announced before going live.................

MW Flake
12-20-2014, 07:38 AM
I take it you are droid? I did hear it mentions somewhere in the last week or two they were going to implement that. Like we don't have enough trouble keeping the campers out.

I guess they think we need to be more like CoC.

fatbodychris
12-20-2014, 08:18 AM
I believe they announced it before they released 5.0.

solowalker
12-20-2014, 08:19 AM
I take it you are droid? I did hear it mentions somewhere in the last week or two they were going to implement that. Like we don't have enough trouble keeping the campers out.

I guess they think we need to be more like CoC.

CoC has a lot of clan jumping.

I could see it good for smaller factions. They post for help on raid boss or FLTQ, set the doors to open and people can jump in and out as they please... it can keep the help coming with a lot less officer interaction.

Stubby1113
12-20-2014, 08:39 AM
Was released on iOS over a month ago

Agent Orange
12-20-2014, 08:42 AM
Open = someone with your faction ID enters it and is automatically added when they hit confirm
Request = the old way where someone sends a request and it gets approved or rejected.

MrFister
12-20-2014, 10:41 AM
You can set it how ever you want so shouldn't be a big deal

SurfaceToAir
12-20-2014, 05:26 PM
I had it set on Open. I sent my mini out, but it couldn't get back in. No Battle was in progress.
Changed the setting to Request and voila request came up and I got it back in, and with all stats as they were before i got it to leave.
Any one else tested this feature?