PDA

View Full Version : time for serious actions

justice for all
12-20-2014, 06:44 AM
I've spent alot of money on my 3 accounts for over 2 years now, and all the sudden these 6b and 5b stats I've worked on are no longer useful in wd. I'm losing to people that have no right winning, you keep releasing these updates putting more and more of a handicap for those that have done nothing to be able to beat those that have. I know yall see the decrease in players and sales. This new equipment has to go. I've refused to participate in a wd that's 6 days long and to constantly lose to those well weaker than me till now, not wasting the gold. What's it gonna take for the game to be what is was that most of us fell in love with and have been loyal players to get our wd like it's been, IF SOMETHING ISN'T BROKE DON'T "FIX" IT.

Annihilator2
12-20-2014, 07:00 AM
Hahaha!

You are right: time is for serious action!
Stop spend real money or stop to play at all. Gree does for this all that it can.

MW Flake
12-20-2014, 07:40 AM
Exactly. All the crying here in the last 3 days, but the wallets are still open buying that gold.

It's time to put up or shut up.

Expendables 2
12-20-2014, 10:47 AM
I'm alright jack 24 wins no losses (touch wood)

good gawd noooo
12-20-2014, 11:01 AM
anyone else run into this.. I screened a guys profile for my mini(lvl 7) and my mini has 600k atk yeah I know a wimp.. but I pvp the guy and get money no losses.. however I goto raid his building and I lose????? and it shows his defense is 700k??? How the hell does a guy with only 100k defense have a building that makes it 7x that?? and no he is also low low lvl and does NOT have any defense buildings.. if admin or mod sees this I do have screen shots of the loss and of the guys profile.. just really curious what the justification for this will be. not only that it tells me the equip is n/a yet I do have at least the helmet on my player