PDA

View Full Version : Update/LTQ

DirtBagCronin
12-20-2014, 04:30 AM
I've read many threads and posts with people hating on all of the new stuff the game has to offer.

I personally am loving all of the new features to the game. I was just starting to hit a point where the game was getting so repetitive that I was losing interest. I think the new accomplices adds a whole new dynamic to the game and I think it's gonna make it fun and interesting. I'm not s heavy gold spender so I know right now in not gonna be able to get the best accomplices by finishing elite ltq's. But I will get as far as I can with what gold I do use. At the end of the day gree is a business and is looking to make money. So gold will always be needed. I think raising max level to 300 is great for the players who have been playing since the very beginning as well.

And with how this LTQ is set up is awesome. Giving is a choice whether to go right for elite or start at normal and work our way up. Having a choice is always nice. And people have been asking for choices in the game since I can remember. So maybe it's a good sign for things to come.

Thanks gree... Keep things fresh and new like this every once and a while and you'll keep me happy!

Winnson
12-20-2014, 06:57 AM
Well pin a rose on your nose.