PDA

View Full Version : Time clock

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-19-2014, 10:18 PM
Attention gree staff
Could someone explain what went wrong with this building ??
A few months ago you guys hosted the player appreciation month, where the players were able to design a feature in this game. The building I designed was an ltb with 10% faster upgrades ! , is this still coming as promised for next ltb in January ?

Dipstik
12-19-2014, 11:03 PM
Oh yeah. That building will be a laundromat with a different color scheme. Also, it will come with an attack mod... an upgrade mod is too good to give out for something as simple as a LTB upgrade. Congrats on winning the vote, though!

Joe bananas
12-19-2014, 11:23 PM
Came to say my clock tower is broken. Or are you using the same building again?

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Oh yeah. That building will be a laundromat with a different color scheme. Also, it will come with an attack mod... an upgrade mod is too good to give out for something as simple as a LTB upgrade. Congrats on winning the vote, though!

Roflol thanx dippy , I thought that was the case !

Nighteg
12-20-2014, 05:07 AM
Don't forget about the Giancarlo Stanley epic boss design contest, with the winner being:

Beat 100 Times: Melee (Giancarlo's Laptop) atk 85,453 def 97,354 *+20% building output

Syndicate 300 Times: Vehicle (Giancarlo's Bulletproof Limo) atk 19,242 def 25,905 *+2% Robbery Output

Wrapper Prize for completing both goals: Armor (Giancarlo's Business Suit) 200,232 atk 240,350 def *-10% upgrade time

They're probably hoping we forgot about it.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101090-Finalists-Design-an-Epic-Boss

edit: he did say the time clock is expected at the end of January..

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Don't forget about the Giancarlo Stanley epic boss design contest, with the winner being:

Beat 100 Times: Melee (Giancarlo's Laptop) atk 85,453 def 97,354 *+20% building output

Syndicate 300 Times: Vehicle (Giancarlo's Bulletproof Limo) atk 19,242 def 25,905 *+2% Robbery Output

Wrapper Prize for completing both goals: Armor (Giancarlo's Business Suit) 200,232 atk 240,350 def *-10% upgrade time

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101090-Finalists-Design-an-Epic-Boss

edit: he did say the time clock is expected at the end of January..

They're probably hoping we forgot about it.
Yup that will probably be top 1 prize in aprox 15 wars from now ....... Maybe

Captain Torgue
12-20-2014, 03:13 PM
Attention gree staff
Could someone explain what went wrong with this building ??
A few months ago you guys hosted the player appreciation month, where the players were able to design a feature in this game. The building I designed was an ltb with 10% faster upgrades ! , is this still coming as promised for next ltb in January ?

lol you aren't getting those prizes Broseph, dream on.

Zippy69
12-20-2014, 03:30 PM
1) patience is a virtue... It has been posted elsewhere that Time Clock will be January...

2) LMAO Hate to say I told you so.....

However, to all those people who voted on the over inflated Mods, that Players submitted in their entries...

Myself & a few others did publically try to remind you that it clearly stated in the 'small print' that GREE reserved the right to amend/adjust the winning entry in both Design Comps...

So, to all of you sheep, who voted for the unrealistic entries; over those entries where the author had actually taken the time to provide a reasonable back story & ask for a reasonable mod (as opposed to any of the ones that doubled stat inflation)....

Told You So, Kermit!

It did make me smile that both competitions developed into 2 horse races between the 2 most audacious entries!

I still got shortlisted twice, so, was more than happy with the gold that my input received....

3) & just cos the new Defensive Building is a Tower, with a Clock in it, does not mean that the idea has been stolen or that this is the Time Clock without any mods... FFS Towers with Clocks in them have been around for centuries... hardly innovative/original/exclusive thinking!

Captain Torgue
12-20-2014, 03:43 PM
1) patience is a virtue... It has been posted elsewhere that Time Clock will be January...

2) LMAO Hate to say I told you so.....

However, to all those people who voted on the over inflated Mods, that Players submitted in their entries...

Myself & a few others did publically try to remind you that it clearly stated in the 'small print' that GREE reserved the right to amend/adjust the winning entry in both Design Comps...

So, to all of you sheep, who voted for the unrealistic entries; over those entries where the author had actually taken the time to provide a reasonable back story & ask for a reasonable mod (as opposed to any of the ones that doubled stat inflation)....

Told You So, Kermit!

It did make me smile that both competitions developed into 2 horse races between the 2 most audacious entries!

I still got shortlisted twice, so, was more than happy with the gold that my input received....

3) & just cos the new Defensive Building is a Tower, with a Clock in it, does not mean that the idea has been stolen or that this is the Time Clock without any mods... FFS Towers with Clocks in them have been around for centuries... hardly innovative/original/exclusive thinking!

Exactly, bromos need to read the small print.

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-21-2014, 01:43 AM
Exactly, bromos need to read the small print.

I read the small print bro , just another disappointing backflip from GREE on a so called player appreciation contest.
I don't think 10% upgrade time reduction was a big ask IMO
anyhow thanx for a better defence building that ain't going to do squat now that stats mean nothing now lol
Can't even rob another player with 700mil less stats , what a joke
Sorry bout the negativity but the snowman didn't cheer me up that much :p