PDA

View Full Version : Attention GREE

Fearlessheat
12-19-2014, 03:26 PM
This is update has been a disaster, only good things that have happened are the "Collect all button" and accounts all in one device. Please change everything but those things back, I miss attacking or robbing people and seeing there inventory , it's like you try to do something but it turns into another reason for people to quit . And another thing , why did yall have to change the layout on your profile screen?

Who else agrees ? I hope I'm not the only one

aarondavidsdad
12-19-2014, 03:50 PM
It would be nice if the numbers were formatted with commas.

Weasel
12-19-2014, 04:13 PM
It would be nice if this game were as much fun as it was 3 years ago. Every update that has introduced anything to make things more complicated has been a bad move. Things were a lot more enjoyable when they were simpler.

1Shot
12-19-2014, 04:59 PM
This is update has been a disaster, only good things that have happened are the "Collect all button" and accounts all in one device. Please change everything but those things back, I miss attacking or robbing people and seeing there inventory , it's like you try to do something but it turns into another reason for people to quit . And another thing , why did yall have to change the layout on your profile screen?

Who else agrees ? I hope I'm not the only one

The "kingpins" are suppose to give the game a better feel, new feature, I guess. We'll how those work out,I hope they end up well. I do agree, however, I like the old profile layout a lot better.

Green Drake
12-19-2014, 05:04 PM
I wish gree would give us the proper equation for how wins are calculated. I think the one laid out in AMA is BS.

Babytway
12-19-2014, 05:57 PM
i just wanna know if 20% of the attack is kingpin power why does seen that 20% is the main determing factor

TZora
12-20-2014, 11:50 PM
my attack is 98 mil .. i can't beat someone with 85 mil defense and with "same number of kingpins" .. how does that equate? will be interesting to know :)