PDA

View Full Version : whats happening?

madnoob
12-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Wtf is happening to cc? This new kingpin thing makes no sense to me. The way I look at it all our stats have become useless. I've tried to prevent leveling up now I have to do ltqs to obtain these kingpin guys or risk falling behind people who's regular stats are way beneath mine. I started on normal on ltq spent 5k energy and didnt even get to level 8. This is beginning to look beyond stupid. So now regular war becomes like street assult where stats arent gonna count. Itll all count on these new mafia kingpin guys.how many people will quit either buying gold or stop.playing all together?If im wrong please clarify what Im.wrong about.

smokey77
12-19-2014, 01:38 PM
I`m regretting starting the elite :rolleyes: should have gone normal . Not sure if you get an accomplice for finishing or what could do with some info on whats going on in this game !

Saskyboy83
12-19-2014, 02:17 PM
There is an accomplice as a reward for 7/15 reg. that's as far as I've gotten so far

sister morphine
12-19-2014, 02:58 PM
I`m regretting starting the elite :rolleyes: should have gone normal . Not sure if you get an accomplice for finishing or what could do with some info on whats going on in this game !
You and me both. Energy requirements are insane.

Babytway
12-19-2014, 03:34 PM
7days to get it done so i think your okay

Oh_TheHorror
12-19-2014, 03:57 PM
I really don't see how this benefits us long term. They look such a basic principle of, if your attack is greater than someone else's defense, you can attack and rob them. They took the most basic, universally accepted part of the game and turned it into something so convoluted that a whole portion of the game has practically been taken out of the equation.

Babytway
12-19-2014, 04:03 PM
I really don't see how this benefits us long term. They look such a basic principle of, if your attack is greater than someone else's defense, you can attack and rob them. They took the most basic, universally accepted part of the game and turned it into something so convoluted that a whole portion of the game has practically been taken out of the equation. i think alot agree with you, but accept it anyway

Oh_TheHorror
12-19-2014, 06:14 PM
i think alot agree with you, but accept it anyway

Why? That's the kind of passive approach that doesn't lead to change.

Babytway
12-19-2014, 07:27 PM
what he said

Carloco
12-19-2014, 08:33 PM
That's what she said

PhantomNine
12-20-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm rolling with the punches. Takes a little time to look through my expanded RL to find my targets but I'm finding them. I've gotten my second accomplice and now I'm finding more targets.

TZora
12-20-2014, 11:46 PM
stop spending .. how hard is that to understand?