PDA

View Full Version : "Lost" Accounts Update

RhythmNBruise
12-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Good morning, all!

The tools we've been working on to get people's devices correctly associated back with their games are finally done, and CS has started working through the backlog of tickets.

Thanks for being patient with us! If you haven't gotten an email from them acknowledging your ticket at all, please check your spam folder.

MW Flake
12-19-2014, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the update. Though I think at this point with the implosion you've created, they won't bother coming back.

Chris_
12-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Great. Maybe support will get to my ticket soon. I'm the leader of a top 50 faction and I'm sure my faction would love to have walls and a dl for war. Ticket #2117197

DIABLOPEZ
12-19-2014, 11:45 AM
About time..

Any idea how to compensate for the 0/0 equipment that my 13billion stats account has?
It wont be able to fight this WD thanx to this mess!

Mars_100
12-19-2014, 12:12 PM
Good morning, all!

The tools we've been working on to get people's devices correctly associated back with their games are finally done, and CS has started working through the backlog of tickets.

Thanks for being patient with us! If you haven't gotten an email from them acknowledging your ticket at all, please check your spam folder.

That's good news. Hope they get to ticket #2115245 soon!

GoldyGlocks
12-19-2014, 12:17 PM
It's been one week 12/12/24 since I opened my ticket number 2116787. I've received one generic response on Monday 12/15/14. While I appreciate the update it would be helpful to know where I am in the queue. And as previously asked can we anticipate receiving the equipment we are missing since we couldn't participate in the ILTQ .

Your response is appreciated

Jez1861
12-19-2014, 02:59 PM
I've had no game for a week' and I got some lame response about if it's not working yet.
Omg, you screwed the game and us, the players again as you are utterly incompetent!
No my game does not work, it did not suddenly fix what you messed up.
So now that you have started looking at tickets when is the fix coming? When is it going to work?
Ps 5.1 is going to be amazing
Pps English wit / sarcasm as I'm sure you won't actually get the fact I'm being rude and sarcastic

Mic (LMKM)
12-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Can I please get my accounts back. They are mine not yours. Thank you. Ticket number 2130297 and ticket number 2117439

DiggerDamo
12-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Good morning, all!

I want to buy a couple of vaults of gold for LTBs. I hope you can action my Request #2125754 soon!!!

Ajk
12-19-2014, 06:20 PM
So here I am, still locked out because of this game center deal. CrazyNerdyGirl in the ask a developer yesterday said my ticket was forwarded to CS by her yesterday since they now have the ability to do their transfers. Almost three years in building my game and I can't play it. Come on Gree, get it together man. Ticket# 2127512. Help a brother out.

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 07:39 PM
So has the issue been resolved. If ppl update with a diff Game Center to their original will they be locked out still?

thescondo
12-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Please get my game back. It's the weekend. In top 5 faction. Also need to buy gold building. And buy gold. Help me. Ticket# 2117835

MW Flake
12-19-2014, 08:52 PM
Can I please get my accounts back. They are mine not yours. Thank you. Ticket number 2130297 and ticket number 2117439

No, they are not yours. They are grees. They ALL belong to Gree.

Ajk
12-19-2014, 08:57 PM
So has the issue been resolved. If ppl update with a diff Game Center to their original will they be locked out still?

Yes, at least mine has been "locked" out. Can anyone confirm that they have gotten their games back after the game center fiasco?

joeymwlaw
12-20-2014, 12:28 AM
So far in the last 24 hours, i have had an email response to all of my tickets sent in. The new email response basically asks for some info on the "lost" account, some info one the new account, some gold receipts and the last known login time. After receiving the email I responded almost instantly giving over everything that was asked. After waking up i can see a response..... the same email asking for all the info again! I take it there is no auto response for when you have sent the info over? If anyone can confirm they have loaded their "lost" account please do as i still can not access mine.

Jez1861
12-20-2014, 01:12 AM
Let me get this right.
After a week you finally message me asking for my account details. When I reply instantly in the hope that I may be able to participate in this war and upgrade your HQ to level 10 before time runs out. I then get an automated ticket asking for the same information. Do I reply to that as well knowing that weekends are when you don't work. Also as its Xmas week does that mean I am screwed till 2015?
Gree your lack of help is astonishing!

joeymwlaw
12-20-2014, 01:26 AM
Let me get this right.
After a week you finally message me asking for my account details. When I reply instantly in the hope that I may be able to participate in this war and upgrade your HQ to level 10 before time runs out. I then get an automated ticket asking for the same information. Do I reply to that as well knowing that weekends are when you don't work. Also as its Xmas week does that mean I am screwed till 2015?
Gree your lack of help is astonishing!

Looks like we are all in the same boat then jez1861. Thank you for reassuring me that its not just me getting the same email back😤

bam bam.
12-20-2014, 06:10 AM
Yes, at least mine has been "locked" out. Can anyone confirm that they have gotten their games back after the game center fiasco?

Thanks, I won't update till they fix this. Nice of them to say the issue has been resolved when it clearly hasn't.

Richard B
12-20-2014, 06:24 AM
Has anyone got their account back?

I havene t heard of anyone that has.. But I don't know everyone. In my faction no one has.

Please ppl who have gotten them back.. List here to let us know.. At least that would reassure us Gree is actually restoring accounts.

thescondo
12-20-2014, 10:58 AM
I have sent Gree my information twice - and still nothing - At lease I'm not the only one locked out

Chris_
12-20-2014, 11:42 AM
I have only got the same automated reply everyone else is getting asking for information. I haven't heard of anyone actually getting their account back yet

Tazman5861
12-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Good morning, all!

It have been nice if you guy would be honest about what you did to our games instead of running us around in circles and asking us the same questions over and over again

Tazman5861
12-20-2014, 03:03 PM
Has anyone got their account back?

I havene t heard of anyone that has.. But I don't know everyone. In my faction no one has.

Please ppl who have gotten them back.. List here to let us know.. At least that would reassure us Gree is actually restoring accounts.

I'm still with out my game and all I get from Gree is the same email over and over asking for the same information

Edbl79
12-20-2014, 03:53 PM
I see some of the developers posting in other threads so can we get an update as to whether or not support is actually restoring accounts now? Are they working this weekend?

1mystery
12-20-2014, 05:55 PM
All I can say is that if I lose my account over this gamecenter stuff, I won't try to get it back. That will save me a bunch of money😜

cheif505
12-20-2014, 10:57 PM
I woupd also like my account restored..i have submitted all the info more than a week AGO.. BUT STILL no response response since.. TICKET NUMBER #2115213...please help ..

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2014, 11:24 PM
I know of 45 people that have been locked out of this game for at least 30 days, and 5 of them have been locked out almost 60 days.

I'm told by many people that they know at least 4 or 5, usually more, so I'm guessing hundreds of people have been jammed up by something Gree did or hasn't done.

I know of at least 200 people that say they'll quit by New Years.

That means they'll just hang out, but stop spending money.

A group of us just hang out, DEWIN NUTTIN.

No pressure, no worries, no stress, no goals, just useless NUTTIN.

The ones that are locked out tell me their kids (and spouse) are getting an even bigger Christmas than expected.

So, with the always comes some good.

Richard B
12-21-2014, 04:26 AM
What I don't understand is even when I do a restore from iCloud and get old mw build none 5.0 and unlink it with Game Center. I still dont get acct back. Crazy..

100% sure, Gree is the only way we will get accts back!

Thy are going to have to fix this and they really need to do it ASAP!

Davidletterman
12-21-2014, 07:56 AM
What the heck is going on ?
I lost 2 players in this latest "update"... (1) not even shown in the faction, the other
(1) is the faction leader ! So this faction is in turmoil... why donate if it cannot be
used toward walls etc. , and no officers can be made, nor loathsome players cannot be
booted out... no sense in adding anyone, but that is just in addition to my android
players NOT even getting a chance at free gold via videos,as none are available for
months already... Ridiculous !

Tazman5861
12-21-2014, 11:59 AM

Got my game back today, so they can retrieve them. But the fastest way is to complain to iTunes. If you've spent money on this game, it makes them lible for a return. Tell them either to return the money or the game. It puts you at the top of the list. Got my game back with in 24 hours. Good luck all!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Got my game back today, so they can retrieve them. But the fastest way is to complain to iTunes. If you've spent money on this game, it makes them lible for a return. Tell them either to return the money or the game. It puts you at the top of the list. Got my game back with in 24 hours. Good luck all!

Hmm, glad you're happy.
If it happens to me, I'm taking the money, honey!
Money's so much better than any stinking game.

Jez1861
12-21-2014, 03:51 PM
What more do you need?
Details provided! Check
Auto response received
Details provided! Again. Check
Auto response received
Details provided! Again. Check
Now proof of in game purchases required.
Directed me to the iTunes store so complained about Gree and the fact that they have screwed up the game.
Anyone else need the details to complain about Gree.

They can easily restore our games, but seem to enjoy screwing us over

Sandman 1
12-21-2014, 05:55 PM
If you don't restore our games before WD over does that mean we don't get community rewards or faction rewards for where our faction placed? My faction is a top 15 faction and was gracious enough to let me stay so I best get rewards even thou I haven't participated as I can't until you get my game back to me. As far as getting it back quicker if you contact Apple didn't work for me!!

CC1
12-22-2014, 06:45 AM
If you don't restore our games before WD over does that mean we don't get community rewards or faction rewards for where our faction placed? My faction is a top 15 faction and was gracious enough to let me stay so I best get rewards even thou I haven't participated as I can't until you get my game back to me. As far as getting it back quicker if you contact Apple didn't work for me!!

If Apple didn't refund you, contact the credit card company that's on file with Apple. You have 90 days to dispute charges. And unlike Gree or Apple, your credit card company is easy to deal with (with a live human being, by phone, that actually listens to you, in other words everything that Gree doesn't do)

Jez1861
12-22-2014, 08:21 AM
Another day, and another automated email asking for the same information again!
OMG
Just restore my account, its not difficult

Mic (LMKM)
12-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Guys there is light at the end of the tunnel. I got both my games back this morning. So they are in fact working on it

Richard B
12-22-2014, 09:16 AM
Did Gree send you an email letting you know? Or did you just try to log in and find it out?

joeymwlaw
12-22-2014, 09:19 AM
Guys there is light at the end of the tunnel. I got both my games back this morning. So they are in fact working on it
Man that light must be sweeeeet!!! :) please can you confirm that gree confirmed that your account was back? Did they close your tickets and send you an email to confirm? Or did you just go into "manage accounts" and your lost account was there? Thanks :)

Richard B
12-22-2014, 09:21 AM
Just checked. My accts not back.. :(

Clementine
12-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Just a quick update for all those without access to their accounts and who have written a ticket to Customer Support; this is the highest priority for the team today, and will continue to be until everyone has access to their account once again. Our most sincere and deepest apologies for the continued issues and difficulties that you have continue to experience with Modern War recently.

joeymwlaw
12-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Just a quick update for all those without access to their accounts and who have written a ticket to Customer Support; this is the highest priority for the team today, and will continue to be until everyone has access to their account once again. Our most sincere and deepest apologies for the continued issues and difficulties that you have continue to experience with Modern War recently.

Sweet lets hope the team can get through everyones accounts!!!! Thank you for the clarification. To get my account back to participate in this community event would be great!

Clementine
12-22-2014, 10:57 AM
Sweet lets hope the team can get through everyones accounts!!!! Thank you for the clarification. To get my account back to participate in this community event would be great!

The Customer Support team is really trying. They have a lot of work ahead of them!

Richard B
12-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Thank you for the iodate..

Would be nice if we all received a couple vaults of gold for all the pain and loss of so many awesome prizes and bonuses we lost out on..

I haven't got mine back yet.. Anxiuosly awaiting.

MW Flake
12-22-2014, 11:06 AM
Thank you for the iodate..

Would be nice if we all received a couple vaults of gold for all the pain and loss of so many awesome prizes and bonuses we lost out on..

I haven't got mine back yet.. Anxiuosly awaiting.

A few vaults huh? Yours has been gone 10-14 days now? You saw what those that got locked out for close to 6 weeks got, right? You should have, since they gave it to everyone whether they were actually locked out or not. But in case you've forgotten I think it was a few energy packs and a 100k unit.

Edbl79
12-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Clementine, I don't say this with any ill intent or malice, I simply want to understand what you have shared with us. Why is this just a priority today? Why wasn't it a priority all weekend? The players play all weekend and as you have noted on this occasion and in other posts there have been a lot of issues. If this truly is that important and deserving of your comments the support staff should have been working all weekend. Why weren't they?

Chris_
12-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Great news. Some type of compensation would be nice. My account has well over 3k losses this war and its not only been a problem for me but my faction taking that many losses. Not to mention I am the leader of a top 50 and we are out of walls. Plus I didn't have the chance to set a dl and I think it made me the dl since one was not set. Ticket #2117197

Richard B
12-22-2014, 11:50 AM
Clemintine... I've only heard about one person today getting their accts back.. I'm sure there's more..

My ticket # 2115919

Can I get an update about my ticket with time frame?

Thanks

Junky
12-22-2014, 01:00 PM
I made simple demands.
Based on my health and Energy regen I should receive compensation of one refill of health every 30:15 (my time) and every based on my +27.

Then IPH and unit compensation, all lost IPH and ALL missed units, Gree cannot determine where I would have finished in every event I have missed and as such must provide it all.

Ajk
12-22-2014, 01:16 PM
CrazyNerdyGirl told me and a couple others in the AMA our tickets were forwarded by her to CS to be taken care of. #2127512 Still nothing on my end though. Any help would be appreciated so we can get the stuff we may miss out on.

PEZZSTER
12-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Ticket number# 2116033, still without account

Thanks,

Sandman 1
12-22-2014, 04:18 PM
For it being a priority today sure haven't seen people getting their accounts back.

Jez1861
12-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Finally after ten days, many repeated requests to ridiculous automated emails, I have my game back. I did get an email notification.
I have missed loads of rewards in those days and am now way behind on progress. And had my ass kicked in the war
I would like to NOT say thank you all at Gree as this has been a total farce.
Ps complained to Apple and iTunes about Gree

Richard B
12-22-2014, 04:47 PM
Still without my acct! :mad:

Ticket # 2115919

Can it be my turn please!

Dragon Born
12-22-2014, 05:29 PM
Good morning, all!

I would realy like to start playing again

Sandman 1
12-22-2014, 05:51 PM
Well I guess we all will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm sure all CS has gone home. Hopefully we get them tomorrow or I'm sure we will have to wait until after Christmas

Chris_
12-22-2014, 06:54 PM
Well I guess we all will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm sure all CS has gone home. Hopefully we get them tomorrow or I'm sure we will have to wait until after Christmas

Yep. Not looking good for me or my faction. Another day of having my account in limbo means another day of no walls and having my account as a sitting duck at dl with no equipment. I have pretty much killed our chance at completing the streaks. It has been very frustrating up to now but it's getting ridiculous. For this to be a main priority I didn't hear of that many actually getting their accounts back.

Richard B
12-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Wow.. My faction just told me I have almost 12000 losses.. With zero equipment not surprised.

Maybe I will get my account back tomorrow and see for myself.. This has been the saddest 10 days of gaming in my life.
When a player has been tapping and building for three years and basically lost all the edge he has worked so hard to obtain in Ten days is sad. With 5.0 rolling out and missing all the equipment and new/old LE buildings along with many many units.

It will take a year to get back to the strength I had in comparison my fellow players.. I was top ten percent out there.. Be lucky to be top 40 percent.

Gree needs to compensate greatly all who lost their accounts to help us at least come back into MW with a chance to get back what we all lost!

Chris_
12-22-2014, 09:30 PM
Wow.. My faction just told me I have almost 12000 losses.. With zero equipment not surprised.

Maybe I will get my account back tomorrow and see for myself.. This has been the saddest 10 days of gaming in my life.
When a player has been tapping and building for three years and basically lost all the edge he has worked so hard to obtain in Ten days is sad. With 5.0 rolling out and missing all the equipment and new/old LE buildings along with many many units.

It will take a year to get back to the strength I had in comparison my fellow players.. I was top ten percent out there.. Be lucky to be top 40 percent.

Gree needs to compensate greatly all who lost their accounts to help us at least come back into MW with a chance to get back what we all lost!

Well said. Us getting locked out now couldn't have come at a worse time. I've spent almost 3 years building up my iPh and stats and now we will be playing catchup for a long time. Makes me feel like all the money I have spent up to now means nothing and I am a gold bonus member. I will start to think twice before I hit the purchase button from now on if we don't get at least some type of fair compensation.

I have now doubled my total losses just from this one war

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-23-2014, 01:07 AM
I made simple demands.
Based on my health and Energy regen I should receive compensation of one refill of health every 30:15 (my time) and every based on my +27.

Then IPH and unit compensation, all lost IPH and ALL missed units, Gree cannot determine where I would have finished in every event I have missed and as such must provide it all.

Gree won't give anyone what you want, need, or demand.
Read the forum posts to see what Gree gives.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-23-2014, 01:09 AM

A year you say, hmmm?

I'm going out on a limb here, but by December of 2015 many things standing today will have fallen.

Sandman 1
12-23-2014, 06:59 AM
Given that this was a priority yesterday I sure hope it is an extreme priority today.

Jez1861
12-23-2014, 07:28 AM
Just had the reply in relation to compensation.

Zero, Nothing, F All

Cannot put other palyers at a disadvantage and bugs happen! I sh!t you not

I have forwarded the email to Apple and Itunes as part of my complaint about Gree

I had Master prepped on the current ltq, almost finished level 9 of their rubbish HQ and was just starting FL where i normally finish top 5k in the game, but managed one war before the lockout

If this is how you reward loyal players then you can all go F yourself

Junky
12-23-2014, 08:22 AM
I'll be blunt, I have grounds for a lawsuit, one my lawyers assure me that I will win. My demands are equivilant to about $400... A lawsuit wi cost Gree that much per hour and I have nearly limitless funds.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-23-2014, 08:43 AM
I'll be blunt, I have grounds for a lawsuit, one my lawyers assure me that I will win. My demands are equivilant to about $400... A lawsuit wi cost Gree that much per hour and I have nearly limitless funds.

Litigate, don't hesitate.
Prove to the overseers you're the real deal.
We, the peons and the peasants will cheer you on to victory.
Litigate, don't be late.

Junky
12-23-2014, 08:45 AM
Google already refunded me all funds spent since day one (except my first purchase). Forty percent of my in game expenditure

PEZZSTER
12-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Okay... people started getting lost accounts back yesterday.

we were told people with tickets would get priority.

Assuming that there are alot of tickets out there some of us will be waiting a while...

More assumptions:
1) Gree will not be open on the 24th/25th.
2) Gree might be open the 26th (big assumption there)
3) Gree will be closed the weekend of the 27th/28th (history dictates you are closed on weekends)
4) Gree might be open the 29th/30th
5) Gree will be closed the 31st/1st
6) Gree might be open the 2nd of January
7) Gree will be closed on the 2nd/3rd of January (again weekend, history dictates you are closed on weekends)

Why do i list the above?
it appears that in the next week and a half you might only be open 4 days.... again i am making assumptions...
so it is very conceivable that many of us will not see our accounts back until the first whole week of january. meaning we would have missed out on EVERYTHING for a month.

Is this a correct assumption? Please help me out here.

Please understand our frustration:
Two times in as many months you put out a buggy product. You rely on your users for help to ID the problems.
the final bug was so bad that some of us have not had a chance to play the game that we enjoy for weeks now. and sometimes we sit waiting with NOTHING from Gree to show you are working on it. We have to wait. NOW it appears some of us may be waiting another week and a half due to the holidays.

We are frustrated if not pissed off.

NOW there are people out there whom say, "it is just a game, you do not have to play" or "Gree does not have to listen to you, you are playing for free, be happy there is a game". To those of you whom say that, you are correct. Gree does not have do anything.... and you are right I do not have to play. I can spend more time doing other things enjoying life away from this game and stop pissing my wife off because i play... but i digress...

Gree, not that i am expecting anyone to listen but, we are tired. We are ready to quit... some of us are just patient and will wait.

It would be adviseable to not screw up this bad again. There are those of us whom will not even post on here, we will just leave. And we will take our money somewhere else.

Chris_
12-23-2014, 10:22 AM
If I don't get my account back until after the new year I will quit playing. The game would be dead by the time I got back to where I'm at now. My bank account would be much healthier if that happen

Bone Daddy
12-23-2014, 11:42 AM
great post PEZZSTER.

Gree how about a little better communication?

still waiting on my missing account, ticket number 2120463.

MW Flake
12-23-2014, 01:27 PM
great post PEZZSTER.

Gree how about a little better communication?

still waiting on my missing account, ticket number 2120463.

For nearly 9 months now we have been being promised better communication is coming. 9 months? I gues it has finally arrived, albeit stillborn.

Sandman 1
12-23-2014, 01:54 PM
No offense to the free to almost free players but it does seem like you guys would want to get ur gold players back in the game. We are sitting in 11th and I haven't had to spend a dime. Yet I would like to in order to help my team IF I could get my game back.
Ticket # 2121899. Any help would be appreciated.

legalious
12-23-2014, 03:17 PM
The forums are not a place to have your tickets addressed/answered. If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine via PM. Due to the flood of tickets for this issue, delays could occur.

Junky
12-23-2014, 04:02 PM
...delays could occur.

LMFAO, This is Gree we know that delays occur; as do botched events, misrepresentations, falsehoods and just plain old fashioned B.aloney S.andwiches.

Sandman 1
12-23-2014, 05:16 PM
Another day passes and no response yet again!! Well we all know Christmas Eve and Christmas day are holidays so I guess those of us that are locked out are out of luck.

Bob Ortel
12-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Good morning, all!

Check ticket #2132779 and all associated with it for all the snapshots, log in times and every thing I could think of to assure you it's my account

Junky
12-23-2014, 06:55 PM
All I want for Christmas is justvone of my accounts back. Even poor Clementine has no power, why else ask for my ticket numbers?

The more Gree delays the more income is lost.

Edbl79
12-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Legalious, I'm not sure if you realize it but your posts come off as derisive and condescending. You seem to have a bad habit of admonishing commenters for what they say such as what your last post stated, that the forum is not a place to have your tickets addressed/answers. The developers spoke directly to multiple commenters during the last AMA stating that their tickets would be forwarded to support to be addressed thus creating a behavior of those who visit this site that their concerns would also be addressed if they made their ticket numbers known. For whatever reason we are all hopeful that proper order will be restored, that a fully functional game will exist and posts noting a ticket number are made because it is one of the few ways someone who is completely frustrated by the lack of progress can feel like they are being heard. While support isn't monitoring and directly answering to posts here on the forum if it gives someone hope or a feeling of recognition then let them. They are sharing their experience so that their concerns are not fully ignored. This lock out, persisting for as long as it has is ridiculous and the lack of transparency and progress is beyond what is acceptable. Not quite sure what your role is but people are looking for information regarding the state of the game to be shared, not for their hands to be slapped.

Sandman 1
12-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Legalious, I'm not sure if you realize it but your posts come off as derisive and condescending. You seem to have a bad habit of admonishing commenters for what they say such as what your last post stated, that the forum is not a place to have your tickets addressed/answers. The developers spoke directly to multiple commenters during the last AMA stating that their tickets would be forwarded to support to be addressed thus creating a behavior of those who visit this site that their concerns would also be addressed if they made their ticket numbers known. For whatever reason we are all hopeful that proper order will be restored, that a fully functional game will exist and posts noting a ticket number are made because it is one of the few ways someone who is completely frustrated by the lack of progress can feel like they are being heard. While support isn't monitoring and directly answering to posts here on the forum if it gives someone hope or a feeling of recognition then let them. They are sharing their experience so that their concerns are not fully ignored. This lock out, persisting for as long as it has is ridiculous and the lack of transparency and progress is beyond what is acceptable. Not quite sure what your role is but people are looking for information regarding the state of the game to be shared, not for their hands to be slapped.

Thank you!! Very well said. Most of us just want information. If We could get a response saying we are working on it and a possible time frame I would bet although we may not be happy about the time frame your customers wouldn't be as upset.

DIABLOPEZ
12-24-2014, 04:07 AM
Ticket #2114815

Its been 13 days now, lost account!

Finally 4 days ago a mail requesting certain account details, i replied within 5 minutes.
No news after that.

Hope to get my main bacl before the LTBs end, but it looks like gree wants me to contact apple for refunds

local1
12-24-2014, 06:31 AM
Same here

Your request (#2119734)

Several emails with all requested info sent. Screenshot, stats, name, etc.

Nothing reply since. Missing out on EVERYTHING. Come on. Get me back and add equipment that would have been gained by faction that I was removed from since I cannot contribute. This is not of my doing so make it right.

Bugmama
12-24-2014, 01:58 PM
Still lost account.

Richard B
12-24-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm the last one in my faction that has not got acct back..

Ticket no ber. 2115919

Come on Gree.. Please!

joeymwlaw
12-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Ok its been a long time but i have just got my account back! Thanks to the new thread with the link to the other thread in it. I posted my ticket number and got it back. Merry christmas and thanks :)

Britbandit
12-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Missing account

Ticket No - 2146226
IGN - bobby dazzler
Player ID - 343284467

Please restore my account as soon as you can.

Thanks and merry christmas to all 😜

Richard B
12-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Feel like I am the last one on the list to get account back.

Been days since I got any type of response.. I reply reply reply.. Asking for uodate.. Post here and on FB.

All my faction guys have their account back.. I sent requested information immediately when receiving request..

Sent in ticket immediately after losing account..

bam bam.
12-24-2014, 04:20 PM
#2147988 still locked out

menmylac
12-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Ticket number: Your request #2132090.....

Last email form support was on 18 Dec.... A reply with requested information was sent on the same day

cheif505
12-26-2014, 03:00 PM
It's now been 2 weeks since I have submitted..info gree requested and still do not have my account back wtf!!

AoV Republic
12-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Hello everybody, I want to wish yall a very merry Christmas and happy new year, Gree when ever you get a chance please look into Ticket #2129436, I would like to have this account be, it's been a 6 month time frame and Its not a rush job, just please look into the ticket when time permits, Thank you

Supermanjr055
12-26-2014, 06:02 PM
Ticket #2143975 thx

Agent Orange
12-27-2014, 06:41 AM
The forums are not a place to have your tickets addressed/answered. If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine via PM. Due to the flood of tickets for this issue, delays could occur.

FYI, that is not true, R&B specifically asked that those having problems with tickets for lost accounts post here.
Also be advised that gree support sends automated replies directing those with problems to these VERY forums. In some instances we the players can help others work through their issues thus taking some of the burden off of support.

I would respectfully request that you delete that post as it is very counterproductive and not factually correct. Also if everyone started to PM Clem she will be totally overwhelmed, I'm sure she will be really appreciative of this.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103513-Still-Locked-out&p=1442654#post1442654

PY9321a
12-28-2014, 08:56 AM
Good morning, all!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still waiting for Gree to help retrieve my lost account during linking to game center. My ticket request is #2152465.

dan2407
12-28-2014, 09:14 AM
Maybe you shouldn't of all bought accounts lol

Ajk
12-29-2014, 07:11 AM

My account wasn't bought and is lost. Your an idiot and a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Bone Daddy
12-29-2014, 08:20 AM

yeah dude. 3 years of building and over $1000 into the account to build it. why be such as ass?

Bone Daddy
12-29-2014, 09:04 AM
wow that was weird, I pm'ed clementine and had my account back in 10 minutes, not sure if that was a coincidence or if clementine is just the man.

MW Flake
12-29-2014, 11:29 AM
wow that was weird, I pm'ed clementine and had my account back in 10 minutes, not sure if that was a coincidence or if clementine is just the man.

That is weird, given Clem has lady parts.

Don't get too upset by people saying you bought the account, as those are the majority of the lost accounts.

FLGuy
12-30-2014, 05:29 AM
36 hours since I lost my account when using the IOS link device and Game Center. So as I twiddle my thumbs trying to get access to my 2.5 year old account and still no response from Gree customer service.... Just crickets!

My ticket # is 2161163 and I even PM'd a moderator in desperation.

Still slapping my forehead for updating and trying any new features of this game.

Ajk
12-30-2014, 07:13 AM
36 hours since I lost my account when using the IOS link device and Game Center. So as I twiddle my thumbs trying to get access to my 2.5 year old account and still no response from Gree customer service.... Just crickets!

Still slapping my forehead for updating and trying any new features of this game.
They will get to you. I finally got mine back yesterday after about 10 days. Just be patient and don't over load them with tickets. It's unfortunate that this happens but it is what it is.

Supermanjr055
12-30-2014, 10:33 AM
ticket 2141789..a friend of mine is still locked out pls help thx

Mike2088
12-30-2014, 04:02 PM
i would take 36 hours any day. i have been out for 18 days now. No word back except the automated message.

Going to be a long road hope the withdrawals aren't to bad for ya

DIABLOPEZ
12-31-2014, 05:06 PM
Eventually it took 15 days to get account back, no comprnsation for missing equipment whatsoever,

Didnt even get the community event award for last WD :-(

So no double strke %

Excellent job!

FLGuy
12-31-2014, 09:07 PM
Still locked of my account - not a single word from CS, not a single word from a mod that I reached out to in desperation. Man what a F'ing joke... Glad they have the "tools" to make all things right. Whatever - RythmandBlues...

FLGuy
12-31-2014, 09:10 PM
Good morning, all!

Apply these tools to give me profile back! Idiots......

sbs2716g
01-01-2015, 03:37 AM
So I got a new iphone6. How do I go about to transfer my account from iPhone 4S to iphone6 ?
Download mw on new iphone6. Log in to game centre n choose my account ? Currently still using ver 4.4 without game centre log in

Wonder why there isn't any FAQ section for these new feature here

Agent Orange
01-01-2015, 06:43 AM
So I got a new iphone6. How do I go about to transfer my account from iPhone 4S to iphone6 ?
Download mw on new iphone6. Log in to game centre n choose my account ? Currently still using ver 4.4 without game centre log in

Wonder why there isn't any FAQ section for these new feature here

The simple answer is without Game Centre you can't because transfer is not available under the linking menues of MW 5.x. Linking is the current 'safe' way of doing this though a couple of points I can't answer 100% because I have not tested it. But if you link an account then delete the parent account on the original IOS device by resetting I don't know if that will nuke it. Technically it should not because of the way it works on Droid but who knows.

So basically you have to update to 5, though backup and ticket FIRST. Then on the new phone set up the same game centre account and the old game will be there along with the brand new player you had to create when installing MW. If you do not use the exact same game centre account your original game will not show up.

Merc_mw
01-01-2015, 07:43 AM
So basically you have to update to 5, though backup and ticket FIRST. Then on the new phone set up the same game centre account and the old game will be there along with the brand new player you had to create when installing MW. If you do not use the exact same game centre account your original game will not show up.

AO, Any info on transfering apple accounts on an IOS device with an unattached MW account. I'm giving my son my old iPhone, with an unattached MW account. He will change the Apple ID on the phone and play the existing MW account. Any impact?

Thanks for sharing!

cheif505
01-01-2015, 10:03 AM
Account still lost in limbo

Mike2088
01-01-2015, 05:13 PM
After 20 days of being locked out of my account CS has giving it back to me today. You will likely get no compensation and have no progress from the day you lost it. Hang in there it takes awhile but you will get it back.

Guneye
01-01-2015, 08:17 PM
still locked out. Here's my ticket #2118955

Thanks in advance

East Coast Bias
01-02-2015, 01:11 AM
After 20 days of being locked out of my account CS has giving it back to me today. You will likely get no compensation and have no progress from the day you lost it. Hang in there it takes awhile but you will get it back.

I really feel bad for you guys, as you've missed out on a lot. Your hope is for equipment inflation to kick in in the months ahead, so the 250 odd point lead others have on you will be negligible. And don't worry, it will happen. My bet is equipment that can be bought with valor.

Ryan Haynes
01-02-2015, 05:49 AM
Is there a way to unlink my account from Game Center because when I try to link it to my other account but it says it's already linked so is there a way to unlink my account.

FLGuy
01-05-2015, 05:24 AM
Good morning, all!

Now 8 days and account still lost..... I sure am glad they have the tools to fix this mess. Can you PLEASE USE THEM to help all the locked out players?

sstuutss
01-05-2015, 05:30 AM
It appears that no one is home to hear you.(not for the last 6 days anyway)
I'm sure they will be back soon, though I'm not so sure you'll notice any difference

cheif505
01-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Just hit the 3 week mark here..no response from gree..they have had all Info required for 3 weeks..!!no response. .I been posting on this damn forum. Ticket... #2115213