PDA

View Full Version : Not able to change equipment

Jdtootell
12-19-2014, 08:43 AM
Is anyone else getting a server error when they try and change their equipment? I'm stuck with low stats stuff whilst my army is enjoying the good stuff. Meaning I'm losing more than I should be.

M1keperry
12-19-2014, 09:10 AM
Same thing here my attack was 11 11 when I've been collecting all the equipment I can so I go in and change from the AK-47 to the scar and it saves then I try to switch back and it gives a server error. My boots and radar watch is gone even though I have three radar watches they vanished once I put on the aviators. Stupid game in stuck on 6 6 as my attack and I'm losing to guys with billions of defense below me

NaRciS
12-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Is anyone else getting a server error when they try and change their equipment? I'm stuck with low stats stuff whilst my army is enjoying the good stuff. Meaning I'm losing more than I should be.

Yep... same thing here!

My equipment stats seemed to drop as we won more items on the fltq!

Can't change items either.

samtex666
12-20-2014, 03:21 AM
Yep... same thing here!

My equipment stats seemed to drop as we won more items on the fltq!

Can't change items either.

Same problem here... And no answer from Gree... We are clearly in disadvantage in WD with missing over 30 equipment points... Lose battles that I clearly could win if I had my equipment THAT I PAID FOR

M1keperry
12-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Anyone here able to change equipment back?? Or heard from gree?
When I cha my equipment I lost the ones I changed from did this happen to anyone else?

Clementine
12-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Hi Folks! Thank you for reporting this. If you are experiencing this issue can you please submit a ticket to Customer Support? This will help us to better determine why this may be happening. Additionally, if you posted here, can you let me know the following:

Device:
Operating System:
Game Version:

I am reporting this to the Developers as well.

samtex666
12-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Same problem here and no usefull reply from Gree

sstuutss
12-22-2014, 01:32 PM
another faultless rollout brought to you by gree, enjoy

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-22-2014, 01:34 PM
I hear this might be the last one. LOL

sstuutss
12-22-2014, 01:47 PM
I hear this might be the last one. LOL
well it would seem to be their best yet lol

Though that does bring up something interesting. If these refund stories are to be believed, unless gree manages to go at least a few months without a major screw up, whats the refunds going to cost them if they do shut it down. Will be interesting to see the rush to the door.

Delicious
12-22-2014, 08:45 PM
I love modern war, but no, I won't tell you the device, operating system, or game version. You figure it out. Many of us played an entire war without correct army gear equipment. Implement a major change like this at the beginning of a cycle not right before war. Same thing goes for triple strike temp boost... If you had done it sooner you coulda fixed it or swapped it to a health regen. Lastly, apart from first place overall, the 12/12 streak is the most difficult accomplishment to obtain in the entire game. Please consider having a double or triple strike reward for the streak prize (once the multi strike bonus is fixed). It needs a buff. Then more than just the top 0.05% of factions could obtain this very cool bonus. Good ideas overall. Poor implementation.

Hi Folks! Thank you for reporting this. If you are experiencing this issue can you please submit a ticket to Customer Support? This will help us to better determine why this may be happening. Additionally, if you posted here, can you let me know the following:

Device:
Operating System:
Game Version:

Jdtootell
12-22-2014, 10:43 PM
I love modern war, but no, I won't tell you the device, operating system, or game version. You figure it out. Many of us played an entire war without correct army gear equipment. Implement a major change like this at the beginning of a cycle not right before war. Same thing goes for triple strike temp boost... If you had done it sooner you coulda fixed it or swapped it to a health regen. Lastly, apart from first place overall, the 12/12 streak is the most difficult accomplishment to obtain in the entire game. Please consider having a double or triple strike reward for the streak prize (once the multi strike bonus is fixed). It needs a buff. Then more than just the top 0.05% of factions could obtain this very cool bonus. Good ideas overall. Poor implementation.

Stop your daft trolling, if you don't give them your device details they can't investigate your issues can they? It's like calling Panasonic and saying your television is broken but you aren't going to say which model it is.

Jdtootell
12-22-2014, 10:45 PM
Hi Clementine, I did raise a ticket and got this response back:

Thank you for contacting Player Support for Modern War.

We are aware of this specific issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,
Tim

I'm on latest iOS, latest version of the game, iphone 6+. A number of other iOS users with the same problem in my faction. Hopefully they can get a fix soon, my army is loving all the equipment but I still can't use it on my avator.

Sir Sledge
12-22-2014, 10:50 PM
I have the same issue, im sideloaded on a kindle. i think not being attached to google play is the problem. are you guys playing on a kindle too? im this close to rooting this sum***** to get google play on it.

Jacko99
12-23-2014, 06:25 AM
Hi Clementine,

I did submit a ticket explaining the issue (winning equipment but getting stats reduced), guess what; I got a standard reply, then a response that had nothing to do with my issue, then a CLOSED mail... so, thanks for the suggestion... Please get this sorted

SUPpose So
12-23-2014, 06:34 AM
Come on everyone, be fair... How can CJ, aka tadaahhh, clementine, nerdy person, milburn moneypenny and a host of other fake posters get around everyone... Its really one guy in a grubby office trying to run the whole show...

Jacko99
12-23-2014, 06:43 AM
Certainly seems that way...

M1keperry
12-23-2014, 08:28 AM
I'm missing lots of equipment as well and still cannot swap equipment it still gives a server error I'm losing attacks to guys 4x weaker in their army but they have all thier equipment and they have it equipped. Please help fix
Timestamp: 2014-12-18 14:56
Player ID: 2
Device: iPhone7.1
Account Creation: 2012-12-04 10:30
Client: MWIOS
Client Version: 5.0.1
Client Build: 501.0
Game Data Version: mw_20141217_44623

Domino_brown
12-23-2014, 08:47 AM
I'm missing lots of equipment as well and still cannot swap equipment it still gives a server error I'm losing attacks to guys 4x weaker in their army but they have all thier equipment and they have it equipped. Please help

You need to edit your post, delete your phones info ;)

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-23-2014, 10:31 AM
Come on everyone, be fair... How can CJ, aka tadaahhh, clementine, nerdy person, milburn moneypenny and a host of other fake posters get around everyone... Its really one guy in a grubby office trying to run the whole show...

Yeah, you get it. LOL

Steve101
12-23-2014, 11:48 AM
Hi again clementine , and thanks for response, to give you an idea the problem continues my wife who I calculate should be 70 att with army is 36, and I am similar, just seems the more you do the less you get. I am attempting to be calm about this debacle, but you guys seriously need to stop, think, take a step back and then think again

Hobbs
12-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Try taking the default head gear OFF!!
Change it for something else,then try equipping other gear

NaRciS
12-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Try taking the default head gear OFF!!
Change it for something else,then try equipping other gear

The desert combat helmet is one of the main things that will give you a connection error, however it doesn't account for the incorrect equipment stats and also the loss.

Good point though.

Delicious
12-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Still army gear of 8 despite getting over 60 worth of gear. Reduced to hitting walls unless opponents have defense army stats <1B. Screwing up battle capabilities and daily goal. Obviously this is an issue among tons of layers on different devices. Figure it out. Figure it out. Did the development team get fired from the post office for incompetence and laziness prior to being hired by gree?

Delicious
12-24-2014, 08:40 AM
Still army gear of 8 despite getting over 60 worth of gear. Reduced to hitting walls unless opponents have defense army stats <1B. Screwing up battle capabilities and daily goal. Obviously this is an issue affecting tons of players on different devices. Figure it out. Figure it out. Did the development team get fired from the post office for incompetence and laziness prior to being hired by gree?

Devs? Any news?

SUPpose So
12-24-2014, 09:01 AM
Stop your daft trolling, if you don't give them your device details they can't investigate your issues can they? It's like calling Panasonic and saying your television is broken but you aren't going to say which model it is.

Do Panasonic still make Televisions ??? 😂😂😂

MW Flake
12-24-2014, 11:33 AM
Do Panasonic still make Televisions ??? ������

Yes they do lol. I have two only several years old.

twest61
12-24-2014, 12:14 PM
I also cannot swap equipment back to my Kevlar Vest and Desert Combat Helmet.
Player Name: Aviator
Player ID: 969-433-531
Device: iPhone 4s
iOS Version: 7.1.2
Version: 5.0.1
Content Version: 20141219_44793

Maverick0073
12-24-2014, 02:12 PM

Device:
Operating System:
Game Version:

You have closed everyone of my tickets concerning missing equipment and said they are solved..

F$&) YOU . I am done with this bull**** . 6 months refunds .

M1keperry
12-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Any word on when this will really be fixed

James Jackson
12-24-2014, 03:20 PM
No problems here iPhone 6+

M1keperry
12-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Still missing equipment and still cannot get my helmet back on anyone from gree have any answers I know im not the only one. Last week when my faction got the ak-47 the ones I had in my inventory that I couldn't equip and the new on vanished I now only have the scar

Bambamgunz
12-27-2014, 05:09 PM
The desert combat helmet it wouldn't let me equip is now gone along with the one i just got on 21/27 prestige on Raid Boss and still cant equip kevlar vest!! Every ticket i send about gets closed saying attackers attack
against defenders defence % message that has nothing to do with my ticket is all i get!!sos dif day!!

Adds up
12-28-2014, 06:35 AM
Not able to change player equipment on one account but if I log into my other account on same device no issues. On Android MW version 5.0.3 Samsung s4

Utisz
12-28-2014, 10:35 AM
I am having this issue, 20+ Army Unit points lost, Can't change equipment.
I have tried it on iOS (iPad) and Android Samsung Galaxy S4.
Account is linked on both devices
So it is not from one of my devices.
I have additional mini accounts they do not have this issue, linked to same devices.

Looks like the lost points came when our faction completed FLTQ, seems like instead of adding it subtracted.
Go figure.

I hope this will be of some help.

Tickets have been submitted, I went on line to your website, shows the tickets have't even been read and it has been 4 days.

The fact that we are unable to see what we have in inventory prevents us from knowing what we had, what we have added, in other words we cannot inventory our Equipment, would not be such an issue I suppose if we could trust that everything was being credited correctly, but we all know better, don't we?

NaRciS
12-28-2014, 12:27 PM
You have closed everyone of my tickets concerning missing equipment and said they are solved..

F$&) YOU . I am done with this bull**** . 6 months refunds .

@ Clementine and HellRaizer (who both seem active - HellRaizer as a benefit seems to understand and play the game!) I would agree with the above completely - is there any real point of sending a ticket in?

I lost around 30-40 equipment stat points - I did a really nice, long ticket explaining what was missing, what events I completed, both solo and faction, I even gave the dates as well as each individual item that was won - I then pointed out that the solo and faction event end prizes are in my inventory which proved the events had been completed.

I worked out everything with the current stats my player was on - and then what it should be on based on the events completed - I even gave a breakdown of when things seemed to go wrong and the items that seemed to be giving the problems.

I did everything as requested and didn't moan about the equipment problem that maybe cost me over 25% of my normal WD points due to bad loses.

Anyway....

My point is the same as the above - I sent a ticket with every bit of information they could ever want, every bit of proof including having the final units in the solo and faction events, yes both of them - I was extremely nice even though I was very pee'd off, the response I got (which if I'm honest, I expected) -

"We are having our team of developers look into the issue with the inability to change players hero equipment due to a server error. For the meantime, please restart your app and make sure you have a strong connection"

The ticket was then closed and marked as solved - I suppose my point is, why would anyone on the forum or the company request players to send in a support request when they are clearly not properly solved or corrected - surely this just creates more hassle for the online forum mods who can't run, and more often than not get attacked over problems that should and could be sorted behind closed doors - without the mods and more importantly the company getting bad press.

I was going to say more but its sort of irrelevant, let's be honest, now't will change.

Jacko99
12-28-2014, 07:03 PM
As above... Ticket submitted with all details then closed. I responded to the closed mail stating that the issue has not been resolved im 57 points down (after completing allevents) hellraiser if you can somehow get through to a dev their and give us some proper feedback, we would really appreciate it. Situation with missing / reversed equipment and inability to save changes sucks. Having no support from gree sucks just as much..
Bap.

snozuloz
12-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Same here guys, missing points from equipment, cant change equipment, sent ticket, told same response. Closed ticket. No help. None. Then they sent me a survey for my satisfaction.
Didnt bother filling it out as they dont care, the developers or reps that have been on here dont care.
Funny thing is I expect it now from this horrible company. I just wish it was happening to almost everyone like all the other f*** ups. At least it put us all on a level playing field.

TheTheThe
12-28-2014, 10:00 PM
Equipment gets lost and never seen again.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
12-29-2014, 04:12 AM
Same here. Unable to change equipment. Ticket submitted.

samtex666
01-15-2015, 01:45 AM
Same here. Unable to change equipment. Ticket submitted.

any news???

nolli
01-15-2015, 07:13 AM
Hey guys!

Is there a way to check the strength of the equipment in the army?

ichbin
01-15-2015, 07:19 AM
They told me they fixed it, but would have to push the fix out with the next update.

Atego
01-15-2015, 08:19 AM
@nolli, you can check your armys attack strength if you attack a rival on his base or during WD. But your Army defense is top secret: you cant determine your armys defense strength. Ask your opponent, maybe he/she will cooperate. But beware: most i heard that my army def value is "F*ck you". Opponents are sometimes angry.

wasiscba
01-15-2015, 09:58 AM
Me too Brother, What is the solution of this problem? Is it server problem ?:(

afiq
01-15-2015, 10:12 AM
Same thing here my attack was 11 11 when I've been collecting all the equipment I can so I go in and change from the AK-47 to the scar and it saves then I try to switch back and it gives a server error. My boots and radar watch is gone even though I have three radar watches they vanished once I put on the aviators. Stupid game in stuck on 6 6 as my attack and I'm losing to guys with billions of defense below me

Im
Having the same problem. Sigh!