PDA

View Full Version : Triple or double streaks = osw untouchable??

Z-Infierno
12-19-2014, 05:19 AM
Quite annoying that a top 75 was obligated to dance with the most ugly OSW well any faction has to sacrifice to they get a chance to score 500k points per battle but that is no news however the most annoying part was try to defeat a player with less that double of some of our players stats on every angle, after try to defeat him a couple of times from different player only a PA for just one of us who got almost triple of his stats defeat him. I know the new points battle system sucks but have a double or triple streak will became factions untouchable and the only and maybe possibly way to tickle them will be PA? if it will be the case our finances will be collapsing sooner that later.

Veccster
12-19-2014, 06:23 AM
That is insanely difficult to read. Did Google Translate fail you???

786TRYX
12-19-2014, 06:25 AM
Think everybody gets the context

Seph
12-19-2014, 06:42 AM
I remember players complaining about Def leaders not mattering anyone since everyone can beat everyone... Now they found a way for the elite to protect themselves from the masses. We faced SUP and I couldn't beat their top players, even though my attack was double or triple their def. Props to them, they got their difference maker back, one that they rightfully deserve.