PDA

View Full Version : You've done it again gree!

1S1K
12-19-2014, 04:46 AM
Congratulations gree! You have completely ignored the lessons of the past, the complaints from your customers the feedback you claim to "so value" and have once again made hard earned stats irrelevant.

Now three years of building stats to be able to effectively beat just about anyone on a roster is useless due to some meaningless stupid trinkets you get from events to equip your action figure with.

Losing to people with 14-14B..that's BILLION with a B, Amazing gree...bravo, you should be applauded, you have successfully made the game even more screwed up than it ever was in years past.

I would ask Santa to get you all lobotomies for Christmas but it's crystal clear you all must have already received them from a prior holiday.

Oh and while I'm at it...I still have not received ONE single reply to any of my emails about my five weeks + locked out of the game, and now I see people's emails with their compensation gold and health packs being given to them....sent yet another ticket on "where is mine?" Guess what..no reply on that one either

I hope you all get pink slips for Christmas and have to go work as customer service reps in India for Dell.

WBS
12-19-2014, 08:28 AM
Good luck man. Gree obviously doesn't care about what it's customers want. I play free now and just enjoy the chatting with the faction.