PDA

View Full Version : Where are Christmas present Gree?

Miss Soprano
12-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Where's* Our*^^^ Looks like other platforms getting blessed with awesome gifts...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103261-Limited-Buildings-Back-For-a-Limited-Time!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103063-Free-Respec-for-all-Kingdom-Age-Players-this-week

What are we gonna get? :)

smokey77
12-19-2014, 12:48 AM
We get a broken game :rolleyes:

Miss Soprano
12-19-2014, 02:40 AM
Yeah but hopefully we get something special for having a broken game :)

HavingFun
12-19-2014, 03:32 AM
Yeah but hopefully we get something special for having a broken game :)

OMG, please no Xmas presents lol. We have enough gifts to deal with already.

Evan1000
12-19-2014, 04:41 AM
The gift of v6.0.. can't you see? The fact that we can't rob or attack any one of our fellow players of our rivals list is how GREE is trying to bring us closer together as a cc family for the holidays..

Yeah no this sucks

Nighteg
12-19-2014, 05:19 AM
Really pisses me off that KA and MW keeps getting the interesting mods, like another +1 upgrade, while CC's stuck with the (now more than ever) useless atk/def mods.

-Batman-
12-19-2014, 06:27 AM
Might has well rename the game seen has you can't di pvp anymore

Miss Soprano
12-19-2014, 09:52 AM
Really pisses me off that KA and MW keeps getting the interesting mods, like another +1 upgrade, while CC's stuck with the (now more than ever) useless atk/def mods.

Yeah I know but we always get the short end of the stick when it comes to all the Gree games.

Gr3g
12-19-2014, 06:05 PM
the gift is V6.0.1...fixed 3 things and added 90 more bugs lol...no it works a little better now only one thing, why does it take 5 minutes to load?

Babytway
12-19-2014, 07:19 PM
login on the 21st to get holiday gifts its in the announcement section

My2cents
12-21-2014, 02:57 AM
Awesome 2,015 Atk/def. And 5% defensive mod will greatly add to the pleasure of the game.

Nighteg
12-21-2014, 03:00 AM
Nothing short of a joke.

BrisingrBoss
12-21-2014, 03:11 AM
give us a stat reset!!!! like you gave KA!!!! there is no need for even an update for that or a token it can be done server side!!! then later on you can do it like KA, give us a token and make it purchasable with gold....

John_Locke
12-21-2014, 04:20 AM
give us a stat reset!!!! like you gave KA!!!! there is no need for even an update for that or a token it can be done server side!!! then later on you can do it like KA, give us a token and make it purchasable with gold....

Do you mean skill point reset?

Zippy69
12-21-2014, 05:40 AM
Do you mean skill point reset?

that would be what they were referring too...

something myself & far too many players have been screaming about for at least 12 months....

Skl in Atk & Def became worthless as soon as stat inflation started.

Sadly, many of those long suffering players have lost their voices; having left the game in disgust aeons ago...

Baltimore Bully
12-22-2014, 04:22 AM
MW and KA always gets the good s***. I would love the old building back. Plus on MW you got all the old buildings and you can have 4 of every building instead of 2. Come on gree do that for us!!

Thatkidyouknow
12-22-2014, 04:54 AM

If they were to do a stat reset just reset the raw attack stas and keep everything else the same. Some people have put a lot of money, time, and effort to get where they are.

Max Power
12-22-2014, 06:47 AM
Every Gree forum thinks they are the one game getting ignored. Every one thinks their game is circling the drain. Every one thinks their game is the one getting the shaft. This collective forum is the biggest gathering of chimp screamers existing on the internet (slight exaggeration).

As for Christmas presents, there is already a thread here with some hidden gems.

Rodimus
12-22-2014, 07:41 AM
Those gems are an excellent find if I do say so myself.

Baltimore Bully
12-22-2014, 03:20 PM
Every Gree forum thinks they are the one game getting ignored. Every one thinks their game is circling the drain. Every one thinks their game is the one getting the shaft. This collective forum is the biggest gathering of chimp screamers existing on the internet (slight exaggeration).

As for Christmas presents, there is already a thread here with some hidden gems.

Lol. Come on Maxie! You have been here just along I have... Gree will easily take them away from us. Just like the mess up in MW with the air planes. They can take items back but I see they can't take money back lol seeing mostly everyone is rich over there with too much money and I'm talking trillions of dollars from their mess up with the "tanks" lol. Yes trust me you're in denial if think this game isn't the red headed step child of gree lol.

Evan1000
12-22-2014, 04:20 PM
MW and KA always gets the good s***. I would love the old building back. Plus on MW you got all the old buildings and you can have 4 of every building instead of 2. Come on gree do that for us!!

Funny thing is.. if you look at the modern war forum a ton of the old players are complaining about that too.. so max does have a point lmao

Sure I complain.. when GREE fails to have common sense on something that takes my personal effort to achieve..but when GREE say gives out free energy refills they didn't have to do that so you really can't complain about something like that.. but some people manage to do so anyway

spiderman
12-22-2014, 04:33 PM

Well, I for one, already have these hidden gems on that list. So, what do those of us that worked hard in prior events get? Now that GREE, is seemly giving gems away? Oh well, the GREE worlds just keeps on turning away way. Happy gaming, Mates.

Baltimore Bully
12-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Funny thing is.. if you look at the modern war forum a ton of the old players are complaining about that too.. so max does have a point lmao

Sure I complain.. when GREE fails to have common sense on something that takes my personal effort to achieve..but when GREE say gives out free energy refills they didn't have to do that so you really can't complain about something like that.. but some people manage to do so anyway

No it's crazy old players that paid so much money on the game lol and hate the change. Just like they did in CC. I'm old player to but I've only spent close to $100.00 to get health regens. So I really don't have a reason to cry about anything they change or do because it's not our game/accounts lol it's gree's. People just can't comprehend that fact.

Evan1000
12-22-2014, 06:07 PM
Well, I for one, already have these hidden gems on that list. So, what do those of us that worked hard in prior events get? Now that GREE, is seemly giving gems away? Oh well, the GREE worlds just keeps on turning away way. Happy gaming, Mates.

Do you not get a second? They're the same mod, didn't think they were the same item.. if so that sucks if not you still have the advantage of having one more them everyone else so your money wasn't wasted

Max Power
12-23-2014, 06:39 AM

It's true, everyone here thinks MW has it goin on, and you go over there and it is non-stop complaining. Go to the KA forum and those people are convinced they are on the verge of shut down.

Weasel
12-23-2014, 07:53 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102062-Really-What-are-these-stats-doing-for-us

Nope. I'm a free player and always will be. Just built my game on great strategy. You don't have to spend a cent to be something in these games.

No it's crazy old players that paid so much money on the game lol and hate the change. Just like they did in CC. I'm old player to but I've only spent close to $100.00 to get health regens. So I really don't have a reason to cry about anything they change or do because it's not our game/accounts lol it's gree's. People just can't comprehend that fact.

Called you on that free player claim a month ago. Now there is evidence I was correct. Seeing as your word has no value, neither does "only spent close to $100.00." A little grey poupon to mask that sour foot taste, sir?

Max Power
12-23-2014, 08:01 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102062-Really-What-are-these-stats-doing-for-us

Called you on that free player claim a month ago. Now there is evidence I was correct. Seeing as your word has no value, neither does "only spent close to $100.00." A little grey poupon to mask that sour foot taste, sir?

Don't seperate your shoulder there, Inspector Clouseau.

John_Locke
12-23-2014, 08:24 AM

Such little reward for all that time and effort, Inspector Javert.

Dipstik
12-23-2014, 10:33 AM
Something... something, Inspector... something...

Baltimore Bully
12-23-2014, 11:21 PM

We were talking modern war not crime city. Stalk much? You have a busy life I see lmfao! Read more----->>>

[QUOTE=Baltimore Bully;1441664]No it's crazy old players that paid so much money on the game lol and hate the change. Just like they did in CC. I'm old player to but I've only spent close to $100.00 to get health regens. <--- when did CC start having health regen? Weasel the rat a fool again. I'll keep your life interesting don't worry little buddy. O boy flamed out here.