PDA

View Full Version : I've got the answer!!!

snozuloz
12-18-2014, 07:26 PM
Gree, stop the war. Put your employees to work and fix all the crap we, your customers, are dealing with. Dont add anything, just fix what you already have out there and make it work. I would be happy to take a week off from the game and wake up christmas morning to something that worked. Imagine that. A game that shows the stats I earned over the last 2 1/2 years. A game that I can attack someone with 4 billion less stats then me and I actually win!
Merry Christmas fellow modern war customers!!
Gree get to work

gunnydave
12-18-2014, 07:29 PM
Yeah I'm tired of this sh*t

Night & Day
12-18-2014, 07:30 PM
I've got ya beat on that one.

Attacked a player and beat him in all categories. Still lost.

Yup what fun this WD and changes to the game that we all apparently asked for are going to be.

duesy
12-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Agreed... Stop the war, fix the game!

Stumps
12-18-2014, 07:53 PM

Yup what fun this WD and changes to the game that we all apparently asked for are going to be.

The same happened for my first battle in WD. I sent a ticket in, I cant wait for the response (SS inlcuded in ticket).

clown
12-18-2014, 09:04 PM

I wish I could loose a battle! Can't get into the game because I was linked to the old Game Center.

GO PISS UP A ROPE GREE

Baltimore Bully
12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
Lmao crash dummies and empty minds!

bam bam.
12-18-2014, 10:04 PM
I agree no new features till the old ones are fixed. Especial this data usage b.s.

Junky
12-18-2014, 10:16 PM
Gree is trying to getbthose final drops of blood from the turnip. From #2 Highest Grossing game on Android and iTunes to a basement dweller app designed to **** your wallet, all with 1.5 stars nowadays... So sad
The upside is I have a group of teams about to say goodbye there is a group of teams and we are setting up CoC, Boom Beach, and TMW! teams. $5k a month goes a very long way in those titles; here it gets your account lost and your support tickets ignored.

Night & Day
12-18-2014, 10:27 PM
And now I can't upgrade anything.

Oh super

good gawd noooo
12-18-2014, 10:52 PM
im telling you gree is trying to chase players off so they can dump this game.. its lasted a year longer then they expected.. I am sure they want their programmers doing (lol yea support)support on this game to be working on other projects that are behind in release dates.. mostly likely also trying to kill of KA as well

Night & Day
12-18-2014, 11:03 PM
They're doing a good job at that then.

SurfaceToAir
12-19-2014, 05:29 AM
I am power attacking some big dudes and winning because my equipment stats are also multiplied. Nice to win a few so not complaining at all. Nope, not me!

WBS
12-19-2014, 08:27 AM
It sure feels like they are purposely ruining the game

Speed ump
12-19-2014, 08:48 AM
I think some people have felt that way for three years now

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 09:00 AM
I think some people have felt that way for three years now

2 years, the first yr wasn't too bad.

WBS
12-19-2014, 01:44 PM
2 years, the first yr wasn't too bad.

Agreed, it was fun when there wasn't a boat load of problems.

Kefa
12-19-2014, 01:54 PM
lol, look, it's #12 overall grossing on iOS for the last 24 hours according to Think Gaming. With that revenue, I think we can be pretty confident that it's not gasping it's final breath any time soon, and as long as everyone keeps giving it money they'll keep dishing things to spend money on.

As for the winning in all 3 categories and still losing, you guys are missing a very important part of the battle math. Read the AMA thread, there is a very detailed answer in there that explains why you lost.

MW Flake
12-19-2014, 02:03 PM
Absolutely correct Kefa. And people wonder why Gree has been so silent in the feedback thread. Sure, people are voicing their opposition to it yet blowing tons of cash on it. Is there really any question which one Gree will respond to?

"No sir, I do not like that ----sandwich you've just placed in front of me. Don't like it one bit I tell you! But here's $60 for just the same. "

Speed ump
12-19-2014, 02:11 PM
I think some have forgotten the early problems. Many many hackers for one. Also for a few months we got what I called boxed in, you could scroll through your rival list for hours and had maybe four real pages of rivals, just rearranged the order. The earliest u its we won that had a boost, that never showed up, and gree gave us the story of the empowers new cloths, that it was there, we were just non believers. Back then you could actually degrade someone's stats to almost zer,mine cause very few people were buyi g gold units.

Speed ump
12-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Plus there was this pesky group of players Cali g thmeslves pirates, and having the gall to tell people they couldn't post vulgar or racist things in walls. And if you got on their bad side, they'd hit you non stop forever until you cried wolf. They played as a team, in a game designed for individuals, and it was considered a form of cheating, and not what gree intended. Also had it described as cyber bullying, was told I was going to be reported to the authorities, cant tell you how many times. Ahh, the good old days,lol

JROW
12-19-2014, 02:17 PM
I think this is Gree's attempt at leveling the playing field. These players that have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to buy gold to inflate their stats will have to face it. The party's over, as they know it.

MW Flake
12-19-2014, 02:20 PM
I think this is Gree's attempt at leveling the playing field. These players that have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to buy gold to inflate their stats will have to face it. The party's over, as they know it.
So who pays the bills now?

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-19-2014, 02:55 PM
So who pays the bills now?

Come on, you see what's happening, despite the issues. LOL

Kefa
12-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Come on, you see what's happening, despite the issues. LOL

Right? Hidden in plain sight, and its existence yet denied by all who gaze upon the wonder

truthteller
12-19-2014, 03:27 PM
lol, look, it's #12 overall grossing on iOS for the last 24 hours according to Think Gaming. With that revenue, I think we can be pretty confident that it's not gasping it's final breath any time soon, and as long as everyone keeps giving it money they'll keep dishing things to spend money on.

As for the winning in all 3 categories and still losing, you guys are missing a very important part of the battle math. Read the AMA thread, there is a very detailed answer in there that explains why you lost.

it is #12 because of the current 40% gold and players getting some gold to buy the LEs, but without the LE and WD..........it usually sits at #250 or so...................in other words, #12 is only a TEMP, just like most of the bonuses we get every cycle

Kefa
12-19-2014, 04:05 PM
it is #12 because of the current 40% gold and players getting some gold to buy the LEs, but without the LE and WD..........it usually sits at #250 or so...................in other words, #12 is only a TEMP, just like most of the bonuses we get every cycle

http://thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/33/modern-war/

Independent third party tracking based on reported data. It's never been as low as 250 since the first WD.

trippey
12-19-2014, 05:40 PM
Ready to sell if anybody is interested. Level 175 ( aa 1.8 billion) 25 health packs, 3000 gold stored up.