PDA

View Full Version : Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time!

Pages : [1] 2

Clementine
12-18-2014, 05:03 PM
Coming Soon....

http://i.imgur.com/1Btv6rp.jpg

And introducing a new Construction Worker w/ +1 Max Building Upgrade.

Note: Goal Chains will not be re-released, only the buildings.

Turkey Bacon
12-18-2014, 05:07 PM
if you have 2 already can you buy more?

Redh
12-18-2014, 05:16 PM
What a joke.

Turkey Bacon
12-18-2014, 05:22 PM
hey they are trying to keep us here playing still lol

GI Janers
12-18-2014, 05:23 PM
This is a dream come truuuuuuue!!!!!!

cdun13
12-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Release date please

Turkey Bacon
12-18-2014, 05:26 PM
1/12/15

some more characters

andrew3wt
12-18-2014, 05:29 PM
I already own them all, what benefit is this to me? or are you just trying to further make your longer time players mad and leave the game!

cdun13
12-18-2014, 05:31 PM
Lol to 12/15

Selfproclaimed
12-18-2014, 05:33 PM
I think this is the first good thing I've seen in awhile. I've been playing a long time but have missed buildings here and there.They aren't offering these buildings forever or for free which is good. If people really want em( like myself, going to have to fork over some gold ).

Tranq
12-18-2014, 05:35 PM
Way to give a BIG F U to all your long term players that have them already. My question is what do we get? Can we build two more of them and have 4?

Baltimore Bully
12-18-2014, 05:45 PM
I'm a long time player and didn't get to get them. Thanks free I mean gree :)

Nelutzu Pop
12-18-2014, 05:46 PM
don't try to buy us, fix the bugs and erors that u guys have! this is just a distracting strategy:)) one wich all kids like!.... :mad:

Didas
12-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Well, you know they had to give people something to buy with all that glitched cash.

cdun13
12-18-2014, 05:49 PM
Lol everyone will have them all now. Especially after that glitch Lot of people used. Some people have trillions lol. It's ok though. Pretty soon they will put out buildings that make the amr a crappy building. It's called progress.

RealLoads
12-18-2014, 05:55 PM
When will this be out? I don't see it in the store yet.

Selfproclaimed
12-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Who's to say it'll be offered up for cash though??? Could be for gold

RealLoads
12-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Who's to say it'll be offered up for cash though??? Could be for gold

or valor:rolleyes:

beerandbones22
12-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Or monkey poo

Viktor85
12-18-2014, 06:02 PM
I play this game for about 2 years, missed some great buildings and glad i can buy them soon! THANKS GREE! and those "long long time players" that have all buildings, what do you want with a trillion IPH? You can have 15 if i can get 2 ;) I wouldn't care about!

smbass77
12-18-2014, 06:09 PM
So is that +1 upgrade permanent or a one time upgrade of 2 buildings?

HypeTonic
12-18-2014, 06:09 PM
Is the construction worker permanent? Or is it temp?

Tony Snow
12-18-2014, 06:11 PM
I so missed out on glitched cash that I learned about yesterday.. I hate you all lol

-Commando-
12-18-2014, 06:26 PM
This is great! I missed or couldn't afford a lot of buildings in the past. The construction worker will be nice even if it's a temporary boost.

Clementine
12-18-2014, 06:29 PM
These will be released on the 19th.

Night & Day
12-18-2014, 06:35 PM
It is the 19th here and no buildings.

Be a little more specific

Turkey Bacon
12-18-2014, 06:39 PM

Pacific Time.....

Clementine can someone buy these buildings if they already have 2 of them?

JaiZo
12-18-2014, 06:45 PM

It's not the 19th everywhere yet. He's being vague in order to account for all time zones. My guess would be "tomorrow" (19th) at 3PM EST. That is usually the time events start

Jaded Fusion
12-18-2014, 06:45 PM
Awesome, my 8month old account appreciates this very much.

Ajk
12-18-2014, 06:46 PM
Well look at that. I can finally buy the only two buildings I'm missing. The anniversary centers. Oh wait, you locked me out of my game with this stupid Game Center fiasco.

Baltimore Bully
12-18-2014, 06:46 PM

Is that +1 construction upgrade permanent or temp? I hope it's permanent :)

JaiZo
12-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Also this is very cool. I'm missing a lot of buildings that I would like to have.
And these buildings better not be for gold like a previous poster theorized. If it's not, great. If so, **** you. :P

Justrain
12-18-2014, 06:53 PM
I think this is the first good thing I've seen in awhile. I've been playing a long time but have missed buildings here and there.They aren't offering these buildings forever or for free which is good. If people really want em( like myself, going to have to fork over some gold ).

I hope the buildings are purchased with in game cash not gold that would be bs

Arc Burn
12-18-2014, 06:55 PM

Wow really? You must not be a 'veteran'as your name suggests. Sure i missed a few original ltbs due to lack of funds and have essentially hit my iph max. But all this does is give a new player who 'aquired' cash (not judging) a quick easy rout to a high iph. As others have said a big eff you to long time players

hotshauny123
12-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Coming Soon....

War starts why should you have to search the net for the up coming event. Can we get prices on the Buildings. We can not all bleed. at this time of the year.

Baltimore Bully
12-18-2014, 07:12 PM
Yeah we need a lot more info on this!

Alexindahouss94
12-18-2014, 07:13 PM
Each of these buildings should be a minimum of one vault of gold each. I don't have all of the buildings, but i don't think it's fair to call them "Limited Time" only to release them later. GREE should respect their most long term players.

Captain Buck Slayer
12-18-2014, 07:14 PM
Great idea, will help lower players a lot.

Selfproclaimed
12-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Wow really? You must not be a 'veteran'as your name suggests. Sure i missed a few original ltbs due to lack of funds and have essentially hit my iph max. But all this does is give a new player who 'aquired' cash (not judging) a quick easy rout to a high iph. As others have said a big eff you to long time players

Your right, I'm new to this game and im not part of the VFF....I have some of the best buildings already, I'm not going to complain if others finally get the chance to get them. I missed out on some only because I stopped playing for a while.

BrisingrBoss
12-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Do the construction workers stack? Can we get more than one?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-18-2014, 07:25 PM
Hmm, more buildings, why?
Dress up soldiers, build a battlefield Lego, LOL.
Thanks, I'll pass.

AdamInToronto
12-18-2014, 07:26 PM

The screenshot indicates "Limit 1"

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Great idea, will help lower players a lot.

Those buildings will help someone, but players (low or high) aren't that someone!

elangomatt
12-18-2014, 07:41 PM
I'm betting that we won't be able to buy more if we already having two of each of these, but it'd be pretty cool if we could! Especially the Arctic Mining Rig!

mugsyny
12-18-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't see where is it, what's this gree giving us coal for Christmas, while they get there Christmas bonus with gold sale

Stumps
12-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Clementine

Can we get a release time either using the in game time clock or proper date time group? I request this as its been the 19th for over 14 hrs in some parts.

Also, any more info available, like costs, limits, +1 being perm or temp, etc.

Thanks.

Miss Soprano
12-18-2014, 07:52 PM
He's teasing us with this crap! Let us know something!

Danger Mouse
12-18-2014, 07:58 PM
Ah, don't you just love the sleight of hand?

"Watch the glittering dust and frantic flapping carefully. Don't mind the other hand picking your pocket and slapping your face. Keep watching the glitter! See how it sparkles?"

What problems?

jinjack292
12-18-2014, 08:21 PM
A BIG FAT F U TO the older players. it greats that u bring them back, but wht will this do to the old players?

KillerDriller
12-18-2014, 08:55 PM

It says Limit 1.

elangomatt
12-18-2014, 08:57 PM
Clementine

Can we get a release time either using the in game time clock or proper date time group? I request this as its been the 19th for over 14 hrs in some parts.

Thanks.

Come on now, when has Gree ever learned that there is a time other than the US Pacific Time? If you've been playing this game for any amount of time you should know what time events usually start. There are another 15 to 20 hours till these buildings come out.

YankeePhil
12-18-2014, 09:07 PM
Clementine

Thanks.

Everyone keeps asking what time they'll be released, it'll most likely be the same time everything else is released. noon Pacific time

clown
12-18-2014, 09:11 PM

GDit come on!!!! Why would you release such a high demand item while so many people are locking out the game?

Baltimore Bully
12-18-2014, 09:13 PM
A BIG FAT F U TO the older players. it greats that u bring them back, but wht will this do to the old players?
Haven't you heard? Out with the old and in with the new...

Stumps
12-18-2014, 09:36 PM
Everyone keeps asking what time they'll be released, it'll most likely be the same time everything else is released. noon Pacific time

And Gree have "most likely" turned the lights off and left for the holidays/weekend. Seriously, how hard is it to communicate efficiently.

Remember this old one.... How do you keep an idiot in suspense? I'll tell you later.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-18-2014, 09:36 PM
I once heard of a pimp, named Slickback.
Ever watch Boondocks?
Well, Ole Slickback knew when the merchandise had to be rotated, and when it had to be "kicked to the curb".
LOL
Curb kicking time, grandpa!!!! LOL

Tony81
12-18-2014, 09:49 PM
Coming Soon....

"Purchase AND UPGRADE them while you can" ... Odd question but does this mean after the few weeks, will you no longer be able to upgrade them?

Sheriff Hoyt
12-18-2014, 10:08 PM

I disagree, I've been playing before factions and the Anniversary Building, but I missed quite a few, some due to low income at the time and some due to starting over when switching from iOS and Android twice (before you could transfer platforms). Now i'll get to get the ones I missed.

SurfaceToAir
12-18-2014, 10:09 PM
You need to buy loads of land too. That will use a bit more cash.

SurfaceToAir
12-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Did many folk outside the USA get to use the cash glitch. I was too late. Brisbane, Aus!

bam bam.
12-18-2014, 10:18 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. What does Limited mean if you can just reproduce at will?. If I sold art at as 1/10 and then years later released 10,000 more would it not lose its value?. i dont have all LE buildings but I will now. This is a joke, we should of poled it on the forum and then gone from there. Polls to be declared a win must be 75% or better approval IMHO

goblue21
12-18-2014, 10:23 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. What does Limited mean if you can just reproduce at will?. If I sold art at as 1/10 and then years later released 10,000 more would it not lose its value?. i dont have all LE buildings but I will now. This is a joke, we should of poled it on the forum and then gone from there. Polls to be declared a win must be 75% or better approval IMHO

Good thing nobody asked you. Great idea gree!

bam bam.
12-18-2014, 10:37 PM
Good thing nobody asked you. Great idea gree!

Thanks for the flame mate.

You got a lil bit of brown stuff on your nose. Might want to wipe that off.

This is a forum, where even jackasses can express their opinions. Lucky for you.

Robespierre
12-18-2014, 10:50 PM
I am missing 3 of the limited time buildings: Alexandria Villa (2), and Arctic Mining Rig (1). I scrimped together enough to always buy both of the buildings, even the crappy ones to see how they could be upgraded to build my economy.

While stats were important, I took pride in sacrificing my resources to build up my IPH on a limited budget.

Those buildings were the mark of a veteran player (at least until the hacks allowed a few enterprising players to acquire them).

Nevertheless, reintroducing them, and I suspect at highly inflated prices, devalues my experience, much like changing the equipment dynamic.

Must be like when cell phones first came out...only a few enterprising people had them and it was a status symbol, and now look...every 12 year old and octogenarian has one. We don't even get to see the top 45 units in the other person's inventory to look at for envy, or to validate any shenanigans.

Status has no meaning anymore here, and accomplishments are devalued.

Make room for Modern War 5.0. GTFO old timers...there's new players that they need to get in here and exploit.

Just sad.

GGG
12-18-2014, 10:58 PM
No.... no... no!!!!!!

Please don't do this.

JaiZo
12-18-2014, 11:06 PM

This is a forum, where even jackasses can express their opinions. Lucky for you.

Slow it down, guy. If you take a statement like goblue21's so personally, which was not an insult to you in the least, and call it a "flame", then remind the public about the right to express opinion on a forum while simultaneously calling him/her a "brown-nose", which could be considered a "flame", then you make yourself look very stupid. Just saying.

Also, I disagree with you, bam bam. Letting newer players get a hold of more buildings is a good thing for newer accounts. In my opinion, no game should reward players for simply coming across it earlier than any other player. People can call your long-time knowledge of the game's existence "loyalty" all you want. Reality is there are still people out there who haven't even tried or even heard of the game yet. And just cuz you had it before they did shouldn't mean you should dominate them forever without them having at least a chance of catching up. I'm not talking only about IPH and buildings either. Stats too.

bam bam.
12-18-2014, 11:12 PM
Slow it down, guy. If you take a statement like goblue21's so personally, which was not an insult to you in the least, and call it a "flame", then remind the public about the right to express opinion on a forum while simultaneously calling him/her a "brown-nose", which could be considered a "flame", then you make yourself look very stupid. Just saying.

Also, I disagree with you, bam bam. Letting newer players get a hold of more buildings is a good thing for newer accounts. In my opinion, no game should reward players for simply coming across it earlier than any other player. People can call your long-time knowledge of the game's existence "loyalty" all you want. Reality is there are still people out there who haven't even tried or even heard of the game yet. And just cuz you had it before they did shouldn't mean you should dominate them forever without them having at least a chance of catching up. I'm not talking only about IPH or buildings either. Stats too.

It was a flame. I also was on fire so i flamed back yes. If he wasnt flaming he would of just said "good idea gree" and left it at that. I know we all have diff thoughts on the same thing. So a community poll would of been a good idea. I'm also suspecting this will be a gold grab. So new players will get GReE'd unless they are willing to fork out the cash, but I have been wrong before. . . Once...and it was horrible. We will find out soon enough though

Stumps
12-18-2014, 11:27 PM
I say bring the building back for in game cash.... I tend to agree with jaiZo, i dont know of any other games where ppl cant get the same buildings based on when they started playing.

bam bam.
12-18-2014, 11:29 PM
Imagine the uproar if they all cost 600gold each.

goblue21
12-18-2014, 11:30 PM
It was a flame. I also was on fire so i flamed back yes. If he wasnt flaming he would of just said "good idea gree" and left it at that. I know we all have diff thoughts on the same thing. So a community poll would of been a good idea. I'm also suspecting this will be a gold grab. So new players will get GReE'd unless they are willing to fork out the cash, but I have been wrong before. . . Once...and it was horrible. We will find out soon enough though

Do you feel pressure from new players if they get these buildings? I think it's a way to get more people excited about the game. I don't think a poll is needed. I know a lot of accounts would benefit from this. Gives people higher IPH and something good for you to raid. That's all I was trying to get to.

BartNH
12-18-2014, 11:41 PM
Im going to buy them all. Thanks gree :)

bam bam.
12-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Do you feel pressure from new players if they get these buildings? I think it's a way to get more people excited about the game. I don't think a poll is needed. I know a lot of accounts would benefit from this. Gives people higher IPH and something good for you to raid. That's all I was trying to get to.

That's YOUR opinion. I say why shouldn't the community be consulted as a hole before making changes to the game. This has never before been done. Of course we should have been consulted as a whole. Not just taking individuals comments here n there then make changes. Sometimes the community can get it wrong too, but two way communication is what we are lacking here. Transparency and competency go a loooooong way.

Wingman GRI
12-18-2014, 11:53 PM
The majority of the players will like this. What the majority likes is good for the game. What is good for the game is good for me ;)

MMM
12-18-2014, 11:58 PM
Maybe this is their way of fixing the Arjun Tank glitch. Charge 1 trillion per building.
Get people to empty their coffers. Dumb!

Tee
12-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Guess its time to update. Goodbye 4.4

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 12:01 AM
Guess its time to update. Goodbye 4.4

You shouldn't be required to update to have access to this.

Miss Soprano
12-19-2014, 12:07 AM

Keep your comments to yourself, if you have nothing positive to say towards someone!

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 12:17 AM
Keep your comments to yourself, if you have nothing positive to say towards someone!

Thanks for the positive comment

Stumps
12-19-2014, 12:26 AM
Can anyone find and post the link to the LTB Output thread.

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 12:33 AM
Can anyone find and post the link to the LTB Output thread.

Cause I'm a great guy...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93865-ALL-Money-Bldgs-Ver-3-0-(Incl-Gold-amp-LTE)-Raid-amp-Collection-Amounts

Also found this old gem.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93683-Do-you-want-old-LE-buildings-re-released-as-money-buildings&highlight=Limited+time+buildings+output

Will be interesting when it's released which way they went!

Stumps
12-19-2014, 12:44 AM
Cause I'm a great guy...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93865-ALL-Money-Bldgs-Ver-3-0-(Incl-Gold-amp-LTE)-Raid-amp-Collection-Amounts

Also found this old gem.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93683-Do-you-want-old-LE-buildings-re-released-as-money-buildings&highlight=Limited+time+buildings+output

Cheers bam bam.

MW Flake
12-19-2014, 01:28 AM
Suckers DM. Dozens born every minute around here it seems.

sawnoff69
12-19-2014, 01:35 AM
Suckers DM. Dozens born every minute around here it seems.

I hear about old time players . U guys r still untouchable but also new players need iph 2 keep up so stop crying like little ........

Miss Soprano
12-19-2014, 02:38 AM
Cause I'm a great guy...

Also found this old gem.

Thanks! :)

optommy
12-19-2014, 02:49 AM
I dont know why ppl always crying about events... to many ltq bad, no ltqs bad as well because there are no folders! Just grow up to be a gamer and have fun playing! Finally some good thing is comming up loads off ppl were waiting! Good job Gree :)

Hobbs
12-19-2014, 02:49 AM
Great idea to Introduce past LTE Buildings for those who may have missed them,Personally I was helping build my first faction and used any money I had for that purpose.
Always regretted not getting the older LTE buildings,now we get the chance.
Thank GREE,a nice idea for community.

richie1105
12-19-2014, 03:02 AM
Can't wait myself, only need 2 buildings from the past then I have them all

CHRISS1
12-19-2014, 03:12 AM
The best thing Gree could do, was to make new LTB's which were better than AMR. We haven't got a good 24-hour building since Zambezi Printing Co.

As said earlier, the AMR's and other great and expensive buildings normally gives the impression of a player with a high income AND it's a veteran player.

Addwind
12-19-2014, 03:48 AM
There was a time when you had to be strategic in playing the game. Choose to buy and upgrade buildings or spend your money buying units. And if you chose to buy units, you can buy low stat units at a low price which will get you better stats fast (but also expire fast), or get higher priced units that would last longer. It was all a trade off.

Some chose to build IPH by forgoing units. Others around them were gaining incredible stats, while they were building IPH to buy LE buildings and upgrade them because they believe that once IPH was up, eventually they can catch up buying the higher priced units.

Fast forward to today, those that built stats by buying units now have the opportunity to once again buy the LE building. They have had so much advantage in having higher stats all this while, and can now buy the once limited LE buildings. Not only that, if they chose the "fast" way to gain stats by buying cheap units (that expired faster), they can even recycle them now to get cash. So too bad for those that went for IPH, and thought long term by buying expensive (higher stat) units thinking that they will last longer and will be a better investment. All along, they could have been buying cheaper units to be recycled and lost less from raids/attacks along the way. Always think short term when playing MW. After all, the game may not be around for much longer.

Jez1861
12-19-2014, 04:41 AM
How does that work for those of us locked out of the game?
Oh yeah like you care

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 04:51 AM
How does that work for those of us locked out of the game?
Oh yeah like you care

I can answer this. It Doesn't Work For You Guys!.

I also don't trust GReE so I never update until the masses have been screwed over and some of the bugs have been resolved. Some people call me old fashioned but I think tradition is important.

Unfortunately guys like me who have $60mil iph and don't have LE buildings previous to the Queensland barracks will be laughing all the way to the bank. Did I mention I think this is a bad idea... Cause it is. I will pick my new fruit and enjoy it.

dan2407
12-19-2014, 04:59 AM
I can answer this. It Doesn't Work For You Guys!.

I also don't trust GReE so I never update until the masses have been screwed over and some of the bugs have been resolved. Some people call me old fashioned but I think tradition is important.

Unfortunately guys like me who have $60mil iph and don't have LE buildings previous to the Queensland barracks will be laughing all the way to the bank. Did I mention I think this is a bad idea... Cause it is. I will pick my new fruit and enjoy it.

The one who's will be laughing are the people with 100's of billions off the arjun tank glitch who can also upgrade 5+ buildings, their iph will jumpup by 100's of mil in weeks

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 05:10 AM
The one who's will be laughing are the people with 100's of billions off the arjun tank glitch who can also upgrade 5+ buildings, their iph will jumpup by 100's of mil in weeks

We will laugh together, sadly I missed the money glitch. Fortunately I missed the ethically dilemma to exploit a flawed game or to not exploit a flawed game. Craziest thing is I still think its a great product. Just needs to be owned and run jus a teensy weensy bit better

I can upgrade 4 at a time*

Daviid
12-19-2014, 05:20 AM
Yeees been waiting for this!

Lift Ticket
12-19-2014, 05:29 AM
Re-releasing Limited Time Buildings? I thought they were limited time for a reason....Gree should offer up a bonus building to all the players who currently have them all...perhaps the "Fountain of Youth" from customer appreciation month

Agent Orange
12-19-2014, 05:36 AM
Sheez, I think the cry of entitlement because you are a long time player has long since expired. You guys that are complaining appear to be rookies based on the age of your forum accounts. Long time players were screwed over much harder by stat inflation and unit inflation long long ago.

These buildings likely will not be of any consequence to those that already have them since they have had all this time to take full advantage of them.

In fact if I was a strong long time player I'd be rubbing my hands with gree since it means weaker newer players becoming even tastier raid targets.

Oh wait forget I said that.... Overall I think it's a nice gesture too bad it's a limited time deal.

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 05:45 AM
Sheez, I think the cry of entitlement because you are a long time player has long since expired. You guys that are complaining appear to be rookies based on the age of your forum accounts. Long time players were screwed over much harder by stat inflation and unit inflation long long ago.

These buildings likely will not be of any consequence to those that already have them since they have had all this time to take full advantage of them.

In fact if I was a strong long time player I'd be rubbing my hands with gree since it means weaker newer players becoming even tastier raid targets.

Oh wait forget I said that.... Overall I think it's a nice gesture too bad it's a limited time deal.

Actually forum account ages don't mean much. A lot of us have been banned multiple times haha.

sstuutss
12-19-2014, 05:49 AM
Great idea, this will really cheer up those locked out or lost.

tasty
12-19-2014, 06:14 AM
I would like to see the blue bank building.

Edbl79
12-19-2014, 06:17 AM
Clementine, can you confirm if we will be able to upgrade these buildings after they are removed from the store for purchase? There seems to be some confusion as to whether you can only upgrade while they are available for purchase. Also, can you confirm if the construction worker will be temporary and only work during the rerelease of these buildings or If he will be a permanent fixture if purchased. Thanks in advance!!

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 06:24 AM
Clementine, can you confirm if we will be able to upgrade these buildings after they are removed from the store for purchase? There seems to be some confusion as to whether you can only upgrade while they are available for purchase. Also, can you confirm if the construction worker will be temporary and only work during the rerelease of these buildings or If he will be a permanent fixture if purchased. Thanks in advance!!

Confusion?, of course you can upgrade the buildings. And the guy was not advertised as temp so it should be permanent but I won't call that one as fact as this is GReE town.

Bubseg
12-19-2014, 06:48 AM
No.... no... no!!!!!!

Please don't do this.

U can afford it. U did the tank glitch. Got your money. Then grassed up and posted on the forum. So gree cud fix it

Nothing but a snitch

KjaLLe
12-19-2014, 06:48 AM
Is the construction worker permanent? Or is it temp?

Can we please get an answer to this question? Is it permanent or will it also expire 1/13/2015 when the event ends?

KAISER SOZÉ
12-19-2014, 07:05 AM
Oil riggg and annicersery building!! Finaly been waiting for this!

Lift Ticket
12-19-2014, 07:06 AM
I would like to see the blue bank building.

What blue bank building are you talking about?

Wonder if the Madagascar cycle building that never showed up in the store that beta users were able to get will be there? I believe the building was 1/2 land 1/2 sea....

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 07:10 AM
It's not quite work hours PST yet, give the boys n gals a few hours, then maybe some work will get done today...maybe

abcdef
12-19-2014, 07:22 AM
Thanks for doing this GREE!

I know that it may upset some of your long time players, but this is great for those of us that have been playing for less than a year! With the money that I was able to make from the sale of my tanks, I am able to purchase and upgrade them all and will now have the same income as all of the long time players! With the inflation of the units, my stats are almost equally as good and my level is about 200 levels below most of the long timers! Thanks for the great gift and keep more stuff like this coming!

Glad I have not been playing this longer and spent all the money that some people have!

Happy Holidays!

Edbl79
12-19-2014, 07:31 AM
Confusion?, of course you can upgrade the buildings. And the guy was not advertised as temp so it should be permanent but I won't call that one as fact as this is GReE town.

Sorry Bam Bam, I didn't realize the text that says "purchase and UPGRADE them while you can" was so clear that the question didn't warrant being asked. I apologize to the entire community for my lack of understanding on such a clear and concise statement that is obvious to everyone but me.

GGG
12-19-2014, 07:33 AM
Was wondering what I would do with all this cash I'm sitting on thanks to the tank glitch.

smart tiger
12-19-2014, 07:36 AM
Those who are complaining: Do you guys really think that you should be treated as the elite bunch just because you entered the game earlier? It's a limited time offer and quite possibly costs gold (which most of us don't use).
I have been playing for over 2 years and quite often I couldn't buy those building coz either I couldn't afford it or I wasn't interested in it.
Now GREE offers a good opportunity for new players and old alike..
If it's cash then most new players can't afford it (while I can).. (except for camping veterans.. Well what can I say.. Well played mate)..
If it's gold, then again only a few $ laden spenders will get it.. Either way, I don't feel any need to raise hue and cry about this. I say thank you GREE..
To the free players like me: Grab what you can. Give them back nothing.

Merry Christmas!

Gherik
12-19-2014, 07:44 AM
Even people that already have the buildings can still indirectly benefit from this since they will be able to raid more of these buildings since more people will have them.

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 07:49 AM
Even people that already have the buildings can still indirectly benefit from this since they will be able to raid more of these buildings since more people will have them.

No, they don't raid. It's not worth the time and effort and xp. Especially for high iph guys...the guys who have all LE buildings have super high iph and don't really need to raid. They have maxed their faction bonuses and bought 3000 top units. All they have left to spend money on is frontline units and new LE buildings. So I'm afraid ur logic is a little flawed. But I like ur optimism.

GGG
12-19-2014, 07:49 AM
I'm losing attacks against players with half my stats.

They have an extra pair of sunglasses. Probably Ray Bans.
Can I get a pair if Oakleys?

Thanks in advance,
Legally blind

SUPpose So
12-19-2014, 07:59 AM
K

Coming Soon....

So what was the point in buying gold to do them in the time frame when they came out??? Smacks of desperation to grab a few more dollars...why not be creative and design new buildings with great payouts etc.... Or are there no staff left anymore to do this

Bubseg
12-19-2014, 08:15 AM
Was wondering what I would do with all this cash I'm sitting on thanks to the tank glitch.

Lol. Hope gree ban u

Openly admitting that u exploited a glitch. Which in terms is classed as cheating

Stubby1113
12-19-2014, 08:17 AM
K

So what was the point in buying gold to do them in the time frame when they came out??? Smacks of desperation to grab a few more dollars...why not be creative and design new buildings with great payouts etc.... Or are there no staff left anymore to do this

You spent gold to get the units. There was no timeline when you had to upgrade the building.

GGG
12-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Lol. Hope gree ban u

Openly admitting that u exploited a glitch. Which in terms is classed as cheating

It's called satire.

Not to be confused with guitar.

Now strum along.

dan2407
12-19-2014, 08:51 AM
It's called satire.

Now strum along.

What are you like 12 years old? You've got free player in a terrible faction written all over you

GGG
12-19-2014, 08:57 AM
What are you like 12 years old? You've got free player in a terrible faction written all over you

Close! I'm 9

And my faction ranked 544 last WD, so think before you speak next time.

I noticed you joined August 2013, welcome aboard newbie .

dan2407
12-19-2014, 09:11 AM
Close! I'm 9

And my faction ranked 544 last WD, so think before you speak next time.

544 lol unless your trolling you've proved my theory correct

truthteller
12-19-2014, 10:11 AM
544 lol unless your trolling you've proved my theory correct

says the president of the trolls club :p

Bubseg
12-19-2014, 10:25 AM
It's called satire.

Now strum along.
Lol u call a guy a newbie. Haha. Sounds like u needed the money. So its you thats contradicted themself

Id roll around the floor laughing if they did ban u ,

Whats your lvl Stats and game name ?

YankeePhil
12-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Lol. Hope gree ban u

Even though the general public may refer to it as the "tank glitch" It was not a glitch if gree willingly allowed you to recycle it for a certain value, they should have realized how much cash they were paying for them. They need to hire a quality assurance department. Mistakes (not a glitch) would not happen like that if Gree hired people who know what they're doing.

Stumps
12-19-2014, 11:25 AM
How long until the event is live?

cdun13
12-19-2014, 11:46 AM
Buildings are out and cost gold

PRY
12-19-2014, 11:51 AM
Buildings are out and cost gold

Good at least they didn't give them out for free. Limited Time should mean something.

cdun13
12-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Yep Atleast it's not thousands of gold

truthteller
12-19-2014, 11:55 AM
well we can all use the 100 we got free from gree and buy on eof them at least

smbass77
12-19-2014, 12:03 PM
but does the ability to upgrade end of the 12th too????

Says "Build and upgrade during this limited time"

Bubseg
12-19-2014, 12:09 PM
Theres a goal ltb too

Julian6855
12-19-2014, 12:27 PM
Gee thanks for the 40% off gold for the buildings lol early xmas present for me :)

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Is that +1 construction upgrade permanent or temp? I hope it's permanent :)

The bonus is permanent :)

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-19-2014, 12:57 PM
"Purchase AND UPGRADE them while you can" ... Odd question but does this mean after the few weeks, will you no longer be able to upgrade them?

Hey Tony, Thanks for asking. You can still upgrade them after the event is over (like with all limited time buildings), but you won't be able to purchase them after the 13th.

andjamper
12-19-2014, 12:59 PM
Ok...so what if you get the construction worker and have the temp building upgrade. Are you able to upgrade 3 buildings?

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-19-2014, 01:01 PM
Ok...so what if you get the construction worker and have the temp building upgrade. Are you able to upgrade 3 buildings?

Great question. You can upgrade as many multiple buildings as you have bonuses. So if you have a +1 building upgrade and buy the construction worker, you can upgrade 3 buildings at once (1 normally + construction worker + your temp bonus)

Keep in mind that constructing a new building isn't taken into consideration with this bonus. So you could have 1 new building being constructed and then all of your other buildings being upgraded. :)

WinkadInk
12-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Go figure, I need gold to get the other big 3 I missed...geez thx!!

andjamper
12-19-2014, 01:07 PM
awesome thanks chica. A lot of help I'm going to get my construction worker now :)

carl9764
12-19-2014, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the reply

UKhunt
12-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Great question. You can upgrade as many multiple buildings as you have bonuses. So if you have a +1 building upgrade and buy the construction worker, you can upgrade 3 buildings at once (1 normally + construction worker + your temp bonus)

Keep in mind that constructing a new building isn't taken into consideration with this bonus. So you could have 1 new building being constructed and then all of your other buildings being upgraded. :)

so it is an upgrade worker not a construction worker ?
i can not construct extra building with construction worker but i can upgrade +1 ?

TSgt Thomson
12-19-2014, 01:45 PM
What a load of crap!!!!!

Way to go Greed. Way to get my hopes up.

For the past day or so I was excited and couldn't wait to get the buildings that I missed out on.

I just realized you need to purchase gold in order to get these buildings.

I am so close to quitting this game and leaving Greed behind.

goblue21
12-19-2014, 01:48 PM
What a load of crap!!!!!

Way to go Greed. Way to get my hopes up.

For the past day or so I was excited and couldn't wait to get the buildings that I missed out on.

I just realized you need to purchase gold in order to get these buildings.

I am so close to quitting this game and leaving Greed behind.

You do know you have until Jan 13th to collect gold to get these buildings right?

sstuutss
12-19-2014, 02:37 PM
and another money grab wrapped up as a present.
Why are you wasting your 'valuable' coding time on this and not fixing the train wreak this game is?

TSgt Thomson
12-19-2014, 02:52 PM
I am aware of that but it's not enough time. The buildings should be available for purchase without gold. This is just Gree showing us their greed again. Such a waste of time.

AdamInToronto
12-19-2014, 02:53 PM
You do know you have until Jan 13th to collect gold to get these buildings right?

First you have to wait for the gold sale to end, which is when? The 24th? Then there will be 20 days or so to collect gold.

Is it possible to collect 100 gold in 20 days? I know I cannot collect 5 gold per day on my iOS device (unless that's changed recently).

Edbl79
12-19-2014, 03:05 PM
Quit crying about SOME of the buildings requiring gold to purchase. These were/are LIMITED TIME buildings. If you didn't have the iPh originally or you started the game after they were released you wouldn't have the opportunity to buy them again without a sale like this. They never committed to releasing them again and when they announced this yesterday they didn't indicate that you could purchase them with cash. This is a very equitable way to release these buildings again as everyone has the opportunity to buy something. Most of those complaining are probably the ones who glitched all the game cash and expected this to be a free handout that required them to do nothing. I have been playing since ltbs started and there are a few I missed so I for one am glad to have the opportunity to make the purchase today even if it costs gold.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-19-2014, 03:59 PM
Quick update regarding the Limited buildings/Construction worker. We've been monitoring the forum and saw some great ideas and wanted to implement them.

First off, the construction worker name was a bit confusing to some players in regard to the bonus so we are changing the name to "Upgrade Specialist" to be more clear.

Secondly, we are increasing the max ownable of the limited buildings to 4 so players that had purchased the buildings previously could participate in the event if they wanted to do so.

This update will be out with the 20141219_44793 dataset shortly.

psyconaz
12-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Quick update regarding the Limited buildings/Construction worker. We've been monitoring the forum and saw some great ideas and wanted to implement them.

First off, the construction worker name was a bit confusing to some players in regard to the bonus so we are changing the name to "Upgrade Specialist" to be more clear.

Secondly, we are increasing the max ownable of the limited buildings to 4 so players that had purchased the buildings previously could participate in the event if they wanted to do so.

This update will be out with the 20141219_44792 dataset shortly.

When it will take effect?

Dog bite
12-19-2014, 04:12 PM

This update will be out with the 20141219_44792 dataset shortly.

Being able to construct two buildings at the same time would be usefull. How about releasing the construction worker and giving him this boost.
Some may even be tempted to use gold to purchase such a unit.

psyconaz
12-19-2014, 04:13 PM
Being able to construct two buildings at the same time would be usefull. How about releasing the construction worker and giving him this boost.

Yeah that would be awesome to build 2 building same time

Pidgeot
12-19-2014, 04:20 PM
As much as I would hate to say this, do spend 30 bucks. With the 40% sale, you get 650 gold. that will get you 2 Arctic Mining Rigs, 2 Anniversary Centers, 2 Queensland Barracks, 2 Curragh Engineering Corps and your choice of/combination or Tatra Outpost, The Absolute Towers, Arc de Triomphe, Carcel de Cuba or Alexandria Villa, the first of which are the best ones to get for 30 bucks.

I dont understand the complaining. Buy the gold and get the buildings.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-19-2014, 04:24 PM

We have this on our many list of new bonuses we want to add in the game. :)

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-19-2014, 04:25 PM
When it will take effect?

We are doing verifications now, but I will post when the dataset is out :)

psyconaz
12-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Ty can we have a post also with the community total points please?

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-19-2014, 04:34 PM
Ty can we have a post also with the community total points please?

Done and done:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103325-Community-American-Armageddon-Point-Totals&p=1439761#post1439761

truthteller
12-19-2014, 04:37 PM
As much as I would hate to say this, do spend 30 bucks. With the 40% sale, you get 650 gold. that will get you 2 Arctic Mining Rigs, 2 Anniversary Centers, 2 Queensland Barracks, 2 Curragh Engineering Corps and your choice of/combination or Tatra Outpost, The Absolute Towers, Arc de Triomphe, Carcel de Cuba or Alexandria Villa, the first of which are the best ones to get for 30 bucks.

I dont understand the complaining. Buy the gold and get the buildings.

Actually now if you have none you can get all 4 AMRs and still have 210 to buy 1 villa or 2 Annis

NexusImperium
12-19-2014, 04:39 PM
I try not to complain about things too much, but allowing 4 of the LTB is just getting a bit ridiculous.

Pidgeot
12-19-2014, 04:44 PM
Actually now if you have none you can get all 4 AMRs and still have 210 to buy 1 villa or 2 Annis

I agree. 30 bucks gets you literally the best buildings in the game. While I would not want to spend gold for them, I am grateful to be able to own them. People should be willing to spend 30 bucks to get them if they can afford them. Its christmas. Kids, ask your parent for a google play or itunes card.

Also, I dont know if people who dont have them can get 4 of them. I'll see if a few days though. I would love 4 AMR. 4 is a little bit of a overkill though, I think it should be just 1 extra.

Maestro
12-19-2014, 04:46 PM
Should be a max of 2 of each building can be bought with gold. If it's 4 for all players that's no respect for the guys that did it right. If there is no advantage for being a long term player no point in staying. The recycle glitch being ignored was bad enough.
Now players that used that glitch with a small bit of gold will surpass guys that have done it without glitches fast some already have.

Sheriff Hoyt
12-19-2014, 04:57 PM
Just do the building glitch to bypass the gold requirement.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-19-2014, 04:57 PM
Alrighty everyone. The new updates should be live now. Just make sure you are on the correct dataset

solowalker
12-19-2014, 05:06 PM
Yeah that would be awesome to build 2 building same time

Most veterans see this as a waste as they have all the buildings already, but for the new guys... definitely worth it!

Might be a way to entice new gamers into spending money.

Sheriff Hoyt
12-19-2014, 05:06 PM
Pretty soon, we'll be able to stack buildings on top of each other, you'll just have to buy airspace.

psyconaz
12-19-2014, 05:08 PM
Most veterans see this as a waste as they have all the buildings already, but for the new guys... definitely worth it!

Might be a way to entice new gamers into spending money.

Not really a waste veteran will still be able to build 2 limited building at the same time

jinjack292
12-19-2014, 05:20 PM
u can buy them even u have it ardy . lol

Turkey Bacon
12-19-2014, 05:40 PM
When i try to buy them it says unknown error.....I already have all the LTBs

trippey
12-19-2014, 05:50 PM
For sale level 175, aa 1.8billion, 25 health packs , 3000 gold bars let me know if interested?

Cannot Connect To Server
12-19-2014, 05:58 PM
to build 2 at same time is smtn i always did want. but for 125 gold its still too high imo. especially as ive been robbed of hundreds of gold money energy and as the games got so many bugs and force closes it wld be better if gree just closed it and stopped hurting ppl.

as for the buildings again only good ones are gold so just like the high prices they was when they was first out they once again discriminate against ppl and those that simply cant /couldnt afford them, the gold or even trust gree anymore when even units ppl pay for never give what they state.

just a rip off and only thr for rich ppl.

Stumps
12-19-2014, 06:18 PM
to build 2 at same time is smtn i always did want. but for 125 gold its still too high imo. especially as ive been robbed of hundreds of gold money energy and as the games got so many bugs and force closes it wld be better if gree just closed it and stopped hurting ppl.

as for the buildings again only good ones are gold so just like the high prices they was when they was first out they once again discriminate against ppl and those that simply cant /couldnt afford them, the gold or even trust gree anymore when even units ppl pay for never give what they state.

just a rip off and only thr for rich ppl.

Some say there is no strategy in this game, depends on how you play.

Ive been gold free for over a year now, but, ive saved every gold bar from watching videos and have over 1000 in the bank for a great deal. So not only can i afford them, but through smart play, they are free.

In the same vein, I've saved every energy and most med packs- waiting for that one reward.....

Pidgeot
12-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Some say there is no strategy in this game, depends on how you play.

Ive been gold free for over a year now, but, ive saved every gold bar from watching videos and have over 1000 in the bank for a great deal. So not only can i afford them, but through smart play, they are free.

In the same vein, I've saved every energy and most med packs- waiting for that one reward.....

I agree. I dont buy gold often and the gold I have now is from gold videos and offers. With that gold Im going to buy the buildings. Even if I were to be gold free, I would buy a vault or 2 JUST for the +1 building upgrade and LTBs. It is worth the 100 buckss because you gain a really good boost ( one I did not have yet ) and a huge income per hour. That will let us do more in Frontline and afford the bigger LTBs. Now we can have 4 of each of these buildings. Its a game changer and increases the economy in the game, since more players will have good buildings to raid.

RonnieO
12-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Will we be able to upgrade these buildings after 1/13/15?

Turkey Bacon
12-19-2014, 06:46 PM
Will we be able to upgrade these buildings after 1/13/15?

yes....

and i figured out why it wasn't letting me building anything.....now i can have 4 of every LTB

BrisingrBoss
12-19-2014, 06:56 PM
Buildings Prices have changed from original release!!!! buildings i already had, now have a different upgrade price!!!some more expensive, some cheaper

Maestro
12-19-2014, 07:17 PM
I agree. I dont buy gold often and the gold I have now is from gold videos and offers. With that gold Im going to buy the buildings. Even if I were to be gold free, I would buy a vault or 2 JUST for the +1 building upgrade and LTBs. It is worth the 100 buckss because you gain a really good boost ( one I did not have yet ) and a huge income per hour. That will let us do more in Frontline and afford the bigger LTBs. Now we can have 4 of each of these buildings. Its a game changer and increases the economy in the game, since more players will have good buildings to raid.

If everyone gets them then that will be the norm. There will be no advantage in frontline just mor eg old required because ingame cash will not hold some back. Also this RESETS the IPH economy it is the new norm! That means new LTB buildings can blast past this new iph level! Old brings the older players down and eves the game with new players. Between this and the equipment it is all a level playing field. 3 years down the drain only a few better bonuses left. What's teh point of playing a game for years if you cant build some small advantage to save some real cash.

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 07:27 PM
It would be the perfect time to create a mini.

24 days (cost 120g per day), 24 buildings, make sure you got space and plan ahead.

For the budget conscious and those not willing to buy and use gold
(In no particular order)
-janai facility
-volcanic citadel
-taj mahal
-Amstel hotel (requires a lot of space on map, beware)
-robocorp research

Average ones
-mad scientist lab (18hr...yuck)
-GReE hq (18hr plus it's the "GReE" hq)
-black sea tower

The rest of the cash buildings are turds IMHO

Cheap gold buildings
-curragh engineering 25g ea
-fdf central command 15g ea
-ani hq (18hr) 10g ea

Pidgeot
12-19-2014, 07:32 PM
If everyone gets them then that will be the norm. There will be no advantage in frontline just mor eg old required because ingame cash will not hold some back. Also this RESETS the IPH economy it is the new norm! That means new LTB buildings can blast past this new iph level! Old brings the older players down and eves the game with new players. Between this and the equipment it is all a level playing field. 3 years down the drain only a few better bonuses left. What's teh point of playing a game for years if you cant build some small advantage to save some real cash.

Why does there always need to be a advantage? They had the advantage for 3 years now. The game changed to be more accessible for more player, which is not a bad more for the game. For a little gold, even the low IPH players can catchup. This is a good thing. There will always be new players.

klusterkleen
12-19-2014, 07:41 PM
I bought one of the "new" buildings and started construction. I logged in an hour later and it was gone and the buildings are no longer available. Not very stable, I guess.

Coming Soon....

Arc9761
12-19-2014, 08:41 PM
I feel that the giant kick in the groin will happen a few months after these LTBs are no longer available, and new members sign into the game.
This will simply create a whole new huge divide between players.
That's why LTBs should not be re-released.

crazeejay
12-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Gree probably saw how many people were spending gold to get the extra LTB's earlier and figured they would make tons more allowing 4 of every LTB. They know how many suckers there are playing this game..LOL

Maestro
12-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Why does there always need to be a advantage? They had the advantage for 3 years now. The game changed to be more accessible for more player, which is not a bad more for the game. For a little gold, even the low IPH players can catchup. This is a good thing. There will always be new players.

Why play for any length of time if you don't grow stronger then someone that just started? IPH could be built over time if the right new buildings were released. It's easier to raid cash now the when the AMR was released. Guy used gold to buy cash for that one because it was so hard to get raid the cash. This just devalues any time people put into this game. All they had to do was chamge the color of the building and rerelease the same ones at a rate of 2 per LTB. It would have gotten close. Or just release some new gold buildings?

By your logic there should be no LTB new buildings should be released then stay forever. Guy that miss this are even further behind the 8 ball now. Even more players will have a high iph that someone that starts after jan 13 can't compete with. No reason for a player to start after that date.

Pidgeot
12-19-2014, 10:44 PM
Why play for any length of time if you don't grow stronger then someone that just started? IPH could be built over time if the right new buildings were released. It's easier to raid cash now the when the AMR was released. Guy used gold to buy cash for that one because it was so hard to get raid the cash. This just devalues any time people put into this game. All they had to do was chamge the color of the building and rerelease the same ones at a rate of 2 per LTB. It would have gotten close. Or just release some new gold buildings?

By your logic there should be no LTB new buildings should be released then stay forever. Guy that miss this are even further behind the 8 ball now. Even more players will have a high iph that someone that starts after jan 13 can't compete with. No reason for a player to start after that date.

The game is different now than it was years ago. I know because I played it then. They are still stronger then we are. They are willing to spend more then we are. For 3 years they had the advantage, not that its a bad thing but games change. If they have to release them each year to rebalance power creep then so be it. I agree that allowing players 4 LTBs dosen't help the power creep but we have them now. Nothing wrong with it. No need keeping players out of the game to keep things exclusive. IPH is needed and no new players will be able to keep up and help their factions. For a little gold, with the current discount, will help players catchup. My IPH is over 54m right now and thats crap for what the game demands. Now that I can get the older LTBs, I can really play the game.

Reutdog
12-19-2014, 11:13 PM
When I heard that GREE was allowing us to have up to 4 of these building I got excited. I thought to myself, "hey self, look on the bright side, now you can have 2 more than the other people so that you still have an IPH advantage because you played this game a certain way early on." But then GREE went and allowed everyone to have 4 of each which is retarded. They should have limited everyone to buying a max of 2 more of each building regardless of how many they already had. That way those of us who have them all and have an IPH advantage have the opportunity to keep it. Now everyone can have my IPH if they spend 2 vaults of gold. Just ridiculous.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Here's the thing, friends and foes, there are no advantages in or to this game.
Gree has all the advantages and leverages, if you value or covet your pixels.
You see, doing that means you'll do, take, or try anything to maintain what you perceive to be valuable.

Play this thing for giggles and grins, otherwise you'll get played, playa.

Seph
12-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Here's the thing, friends and foes, there are no advantages in or to this game.
Gree has all the advantages and leverages, if you value or covet your pixels.
You see, doing that means you'll do, take, or try anything to maintain what you perceive to be valuable.

Play this thing for giggles and grins, otherwise you'll get played, playa.

To some of us, it's just entertainment.

I feel like you're one of the most delusional people on these forums. One minute you seem positive, the next you're trashing the game and anyone who enjoys it.

You're a drama queen. Plain and simple.

Madcowdave
12-19-2014, 11:49 PM
This is fantastic, thanks GREE!!! Because now I'll be getting a full refund for all the money I spent on this game. Which is unfortunately a LOT.

I hadn't asked for a refund before despite the many game changes, bugs and hackers that probably made it justifiable (to google play). Still I never asked for a refund because I didn't feel it was justified. When you released the Anniversary Centers and AMRs, you made it clear that we had a limited time to buy them. So I, and many other fools like me, spent a lot of money to get them while we could because at the time they were total game-changers. Because you advertised them as limited-time-only buildings at the time, and took our money, and now are making them available again - it'll be a piece of cake to get a full refund. Thank you.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-19-2014, 11:50 PM
To some of us, it's just entertainment.

I feel like you're one of the most delusional people on these forums. One minute you seem positive, the next you're trashing the game and anyone who enjoys it.

You're a drama queen. Plain and simple.

Thank you for trashing my online persona.
I take none of this blah blah blah personally.
Gree, however, might call what you do, FLAMING!
Doing this correctly is tough.
You're free to think whatever you wish about me.
I hope trashing my online persona makes you feel better.
You have a very nice day, and a delightful holiday season.

Seph
12-19-2014, 11:51 PM
When I heard that GREE was allowing us to have up to 4 of these building I got excited. I thought to myself, "hey self, look on the bright side, now you can have 2 more than the other people so that you still have an IPH advantage because you played this game a certain way early on." Bent then GREE went and allowed everyone to have 4 of each which is retarded. They should have limited everyone to buying a max of 2 buildings. That way those of us who have them all and have an IPH advantage have the opportunity to keep it. Now everyone can have my IPH if they spend 2 vaults of gold. Just ridiculous.

And you... Get over yourself. If you want to make yourself feel like a "long time, elite player" then spend money to get there. Don't whine because even more players were given a chance to pass you up.

Seph
12-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Thank you for trashing my online persona.
I take none of this blah blah blah personally.
You're free to think whatever you wish about me.
I hope trashing my online persona makes you feel better.
You have a very nice day, and a delightful holiday season.

I certainly will!

And just an FYI, me telling you how you're perceived by others does not mean I'm "trashing" you.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-19-2014, 11:54 PM
I certainly will!

And just an FYI, me telling you how you're perceived by others does not mean I'm "trashing" you.

No worries, boss, no worries at all.

I think I'll go change the helmet on one of my cute little soldiers.

You take care, boss.

Miss Soprano
12-20-2014, 01:33 AM
This is fantastic, thanks GREE!!! Because now I'll be getting a full refund for all the money I spent on this game. Which is unfortunately a LOT.

I hadn't asked for a refund before despite the many game changes, bugs and hackers that probably made it justifiable (to google play). Still I never asked for a refund because I didn't feel it was justified. When you released the Anniversary Centers and AMRs, you made it clear that we had a limited time to buy them. So I, and many other fools like me, spent a lot of money to get them while we could because at the time they were total game-changers. Because you advertised them as limited-time-only buildings at the time, and took our money, and now are making them available again - it'll be a piece of cake to get a full refund. Thank you.

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps25c46448.jpg (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps25c46448.jpg.html)

The Pharoah
12-20-2014, 07:25 AM
I am missing 3 of the limited time buildings: Alexandria Villa (2), and Arctic Mining Rig (1). I scrimped together enough to always buy both of the buildings, even the crappy ones to see how they could be upgraded to build my economy.

While stats were important, I took pride in sacrificing my resources to build up my IPH on a limited budget.

Those buildings were the mark of a veteran player (at least until the hacks allowed a few enterprising players to acquire them).

Nevertheless, reintroducing them, and I suspect at highly inflated prices, devalues my experience, much like changing the equipment dynamic.

Must be like when cell phones first came out...only a few enterprising people had them and it was a status symbol, and now look...every 12 year old and octogenarian has one. We don't even get to see the top 45 units in the other person's inventory to look at for envy, or to validate any shenanigans.

Status has no meaning anymore here, and accomplishments are devalued.

Make room for Modern War 5.0. GTFO old timers...there's new players that they need to get in here and exploit.

Just sad.

The value of your accomplishments is whatever you decide it is. What others do, or don't do, has no impact on it - save for that which you assign to it in your own mind.

Everyone plays their own way, and every way is equally valid or invalid because it's a game and all that matters is playing.

Or something like that, man.

fatbodychris
12-20-2014, 08:12 AM

This is so true on so many levels!!! I remember a few years ago McDonald's released the McRib for a Limited Time Only!!!! Can you believe it? I was so excited that I would be able to get fatter, faster because I spent the money to buy those juicy sandwiches because they were only around for a short time. I remember bragging to all my friends that didn't get a chance to to wrap their lips around that sandwich. I spent whole pack checks getting McRibs. But then..... A few years later.... They re-released them!!! I was so sad when that happened. I didn't feel like a special snow flake anymore because now all my friends can get the McRib too. I was so mad at mcdonalds. I went to their forums and complained up a storm!!! I cried to Ronald saying, you told me these weren't coming back anymore.... He gave me some free coupons so I was happy to share the McRibs with my friends who never had a chance to get them.

Point is, I made a fool out of myself over nothing.

psyconaz
12-20-2014, 08:17 AM
Stop crying you still can build 2 of each and also new player cant build them all cause they don have the land to buy it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2014, 08:19 AM
This is so true on so many levels!!! I remember a few years ago McDonald's released the McRib for a Limited Time Only!!!! Can you believe it? I was so excited that I would be able to get fatter, faster because I spent the money to buy those juicy sandwiches because they were only around for a short time. I remember bragging to all my friends that didn't get a chance to to wrap their lips around that sandwich. I spent whole pack checks getting McRibs. But then..... A few years later.... They re-released them!!! I was so sad when that happened. I didn't feel like a special snow flake anymore because now all my friends can get the McRib too. I was so mad at mcdonalds. I went to their forums and complained up a storm!!! I cried to Ronald saying, you told me these weren't coming back anymore.... He gave me some free coupons so I was happy to share the McRibs with my friends who never had a chance to get them.

You're no fool,
You're not a tool,
You're pretty cool,
You just sent old dude to school,
McRib some say is yummy,
When they put it in they're tummy,
Them LTBS is coveted by some,
Others they just go HO-hum,
Its a nothing little game is what you say,
I do agree and play it my way.

Tee
12-20-2014, 08:32 AM
Yo Bam Bam, I did have to update from 4.4 in order to get in on the LTB deal. That might have already been mentioned. I didn't read every post.

No problems with the update on two ios devices.

Cpt scarlet
12-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Don't know whether I like this development or not. Pros and cons. All I would say is that it was great when I found one of the older LE buildings when raiding and I respected that player as a long time player while I took his money. Now everyone will have them. Bye bye respect.

Remember when it meant something to get to 100k or 1m attack? Well, if recent developments are anything to go by there will be 100m IPH buildings in the near future in any case. So enjoy spending gold now (at 40% off - bargain!). You'll look back in a few months and see you've been ripped off by Greedy yet again.

Tee
12-20-2014, 08:42 AM
Well there you go. More for the raiders to take. If they will need to take any. It is what it is.

I do need to get a few of the LTB's up and running tho. I need generate more cash for err...................... land expansion.

Max Power
12-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Started this game in week 1 to get a gun over in CC. Been playing as a non-gold spending IPH guy for a couple years. Had a good number of LTBs but not all.

I love this. The double upgrade guy, loading up on buildings I learned to be really valuable after the fact, what's not to love. I don't care how much the other guy makes, and the rest get more of my stuff to rob.

Yes, I am an old timer who earned the originals the hard way, and I have zero problem with adding them back. With the 40%b off sale, I actually bought a vault for each device. Gonna make hey while the sun is shining.

Madcowdave
12-20-2014, 11:54 AM

hahaha good analogy. But I think you missed my meaning - I'm not mad or sad or complaining. I'm thankful that Gree is making them available again, because I can now get a refund for the $ spent. They clearly advertised the buildings as LT when released. Now that they've made them available again it is false advertising which is against the law in the US, and violates FTC rules.

Pidgeot
12-20-2014, 12:46 PM
hahaha good analogy. But I think you missed my meaning - I'm not mad or sad or complaining. I'm thankful that Gree is making them available again, because I can now get a refund for the $ spent. They clearly advertised the buildings as LT when released. Now that they've made them available again it is false advertising which is against the law in the US, and violates FTC rules.

Welcome to the world of business. Things are limited all the time, its why I like the word "seasonal" better. This is a supply and demand world. People like money and its the best way to get it. Give the people what they want and we wanted the LTB. Perhaps they can make them seasonal instead of limited with the knowledge they will be re-released at the end of the year. No need in asking for all your money back, though I do feel you are justified in most cases.

Max Power
12-20-2014, 02:16 PM
All limited time means is that you can't get the item any 24/7/365. If the limited time is not defined, you have no case. Best of luck on that one.

Drakhoan
12-20-2014, 02:45 PM

Correct me if I am wrong...

Why would you get a refund when they were released to purchase for in game cash? If you spent money that was a choice you made and did not require you to do so. I have almost all of them and didn't spend a dime. Whoops I meant to say I spent a million dollars, so where is my dang refund?

It seems to me that you have the terms incorrect. As Max Power stated, limited has not defined constraints other than it is a reduction. As they are not always available, they would indeed be limited.

The mickey D's mcRIB was what popped into my head as well fatbodycrhis!

Good luck in your endevor MADCOWDAVE, although I do not agree, I am certain you will win. Remember the lady that sued mickey D's because they served her hot coffee that she then spilled in her lap as she drove her car! Only in AMERICA... for however many years she has left.

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-20-2014, 03:19 PM
When i try to buy them it says unknown error.....I already have all the LTBs

What is happening is that you already have 1 new building being constructed. When you try to purchase another building, it displays the "Unknown Error" dialog. Sorry for the inconvenience and we will work on fixing this in future releases

fatbodychris
12-20-2014, 03:53 PM

"Limited time" does not mean they won't be around again. It just means they're available for, you guessed it, a limited time. I'm guessing by your post you're american, but you've never seen anything being sold for a limited time? Gree is selling something for a limited time only. I don't recall ever seeing they won't be available to be bought again. Like someone else said, it's just sneaky selling tatics. It's done with so many thing that you buy. Food, cars, seasonal beer, etc etc.

I hope you try getting your money back and are denied from your weak claim. Just look at the companies you're trying to get money back from. Whether it's google or apple, I'm sure they're all guilty of slick advertising. Which isn't illegal.

TSgt Thomson
12-20-2014, 03:58 PM
I just bought 650 Gold so I can purchase some of these buildings, but none of the gold I bought is appearing on my game. Where is the gold at?

East Coast Bias
12-20-2014, 04:53 PM
When I heard that GREE was allowing us to have up to 4 of these building I got excited. I thought to myself, "hey self, look on the bright side, now you can have 2 more than the other people so that you still have an IPH advantage because you played this game a certain way early on." But then GREE went and allowed everyone to have 4 of each which is retarded. They should have limited everyone to buying a max of 2 more of each building regardless of how many they already had. That way those of us who have them all and have an IPH advantage have the opportunity to keep it. Now everyone can have my IPH if they spend 2 vaults of gold. Just ridiculous.

Agree with you re max two more buildings, but the new players will never catch up in IPH because they don't have the same output modifiers that we have. My mini will never come close to the same output even if it has four AMRs. Now I want to see gree jack up the prices of the frontline units so that their stupidity is somewhat lessened.

1mystery
12-20-2014, 05:53 PM
I though it was cool until I bought my 4th rig. Then I thought it was a little overkill. Guess they don't want us running out of cash for frontline

Robespierre
12-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Enjoy the new LTBs. If you thought stat inflation was an issue, just wait.
You will see how that investment in the buildings pays off.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3999359/flushing-money-o.gif

We're screwed.

ckos2
12-21-2014, 02:05 AM
Quick question.

Those that already have the LTB's can purchase two more of each for a total of four of each LTB.
Ie. You previously have two AMR's. You purchase two more for now a total of four.

For those that don't have previous LTB's, can they purchase four of each? Or will they only be able to purchase two of each?

Thanks

bam bam.
12-21-2014, 04:07 AM
Quick question.

Those that already have the LTB's can purchase two more of each for a total of four of each LTB.
Ie. You previously have two AMR's. You purchase two more for now a total of four.

For those that don't have previous LTB's, can they purchase four of each? Or will they only be able to purchase two of each?

Thanks

You can buy 4 if you had none

ckos2
12-21-2014, 05:51 AM
You can buy 4 if you had none

Bit of a slap in the face for those that originally got them, but would you expect anything different from Gree.

Theblacklamp
12-21-2014, 06:09 AM
Maybe I overlooked if someone has asked this question and received an answer. Will the new buildings continue to be allowed to update after January 12?

dan2407
12-21-2014, 06:13 AM
Maybe I overlooked if someone has asked this question and received an answer. Will the new buildings continue to be allowed to update after January 12?

Yeah you can still upgrade

Max Power
12-21-2014, 07:16 AM
Good luck in your endevor MADCOWDAVE, although I do not agree, I am certain you will win. Remember the lady that sued mickey D's because they served her hot coffee that she then spilled in her lap as she drove her car! Only in AMERICA... for however many years she has left.

There are some details in that case that make it seem more reasonable. She was handed her coffee in the drive thru and the lid popped off as she was receiving it. The coffee was hot enough to cause 3rd degree brurns to her privates. MDs serves coffee this hot to reduce the number of free refills in the dining room. She originally sued only to cover her medical expenses, at the urging of her family.

Restaurants should not serve food product so hot to cause severe bodily injury when trying to use the product for its intended purposes. All in an effort to save money on one of their own policies. This case is often used as an example of frivolous lawsuits, but in knowing the details, it is actually one of the more reasonable ones. Although, in hindsight, it didnt have the intended effect. Mickey Dees still serves their coffee just below the boiling point.....LOL!

CrazyNerdyGirl
12-21-2014, 12:56 PM
Quick question.

Thanks

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we only have the ability to set the max number of buildings that can be purchased for everyone. This means everyone can purchase 4 of the limited buildings.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we only have the ability to set the max number of buildings that can be purchased for everyone. This means everyone can purchase 4 of the limited buildings.

Why are people limited to purchasing only four building of the same type?
I mean you could have set the limit to eight, even 80, why just four?

If someone wanted to buy 100, why not?
Its just a few programming changes, or uncapping the max number.

Four might have made sense 30 odd months ago, but the cat jumped out of the bag, and he's a lion today.
Maybe its time to rethink the building limit, too?

UKhunt
12-21-2014, 01:27 PM

Just wondering if you will consider increasing the sale date deadline of these LTB's since you have now doubled the amount that can be purchased ?
also am waiting to hear if there is going to be a construction worker release.....now is the time to do it otherwise there will be no need of it for the majority of players

Pidgeot
12-21-2014, 01:32 PM
I would love a +1 building construction boost. Maybe only 50 to 75 gold though or like 2 billion cash since its not a very useful boost but I do agree its needed.

ckos2
12-21-2014, 03:48 PM

You should correct your statement CNG.

I cannot purchase 4 buildings. And yes, I do already have all all previously released buildings.

Why not make the ability to purchase these items fair for everyone? If they are re-released, allow everyone to purchase the same amount.

If you counter by saying that it is fair for everyone to have four buildings, then, let me send you a list of ALL the items and boosts I missed out on because I was focussing on my IPH.

Wouldn't it be fair to make all that I missed back available to me now?

Happy Holidays!

Maestro
12-21-2014, 06:10 PM
All that was needed was a Color change and slight name change like" Artic Mining Rig 2.0" there would have been a lot less issues.

Maestro
12-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Also I must say I missed the "Deadly Bridge Jumper" unit early on could it also return for say 50 gold along with all the other bonus units?

ezmunie
12-21-2014, 06:51 PM
The Deadly Bridge Jumper was in a LTQ, so why should it be released for any reason. You had to earn that unit.

BostonHammer
12-21-2014, 07:15 PM
You had to earn these buildings too. Gree is slowly pissing away my hard work over the past 3 years. That's why I will never spend real money on this game and will never play another Gree title again. Thanks Gree for sucking, you have saved me a bunch of money.

Maestro
12-21-2014, 07:23 PM
The Deadly Bridge Jumper was in a LTQ, so why should it be released for any reason. You had to earn that unit.

If LTBs can be rereleased to help those that missed them why not LTQs to help those that missed them.
I know a lot of players that started after this units and wished they could have had a chance to get it. Odds are more player want it then the AMR. it took me more time to earn my Each of the first 3. LTBs then the LTQ took to get the DBJ.
Plus if new player s need the old LTBs to catch up to the old players then why wouldn't they need the LTQ bonus units also? Why should my health regen be better if its not right for my IPH to be better?

Night & Day
12-21-2014, 07:30 PM

As in Limited Time Quest you mean ? How does this differ from Limited Time Building?

Maestro
12-21-2014, 07:51 PM
The LTQs had units in them that gave -20% health regen. One had 2 of these units. DBJ was one of them.
LtQ had a serries of missions with random rewards. Mission was attack 1 barracks then 2 pvp wins then a map mission.
Other games repeat LTQs and the prizes to give new players a chance at them. Since we have brought back the LTBs to help players that missed them why not the old LTQs also?
It was possibly the best (non faction)event gree has done. New players ( under 18 months or so) would love it and the rewards.

Night & Day
12-21-2014, 08:01 PM
The LTQs had units in them that gave -20% health regen. One had 2 of these units. DBJ was one of them.
LtQ had a serries of missions with random rewards. Mission was attack 1 barracks then 2 pvp wins then a map mission.
Other games repeat LTQs and the prizes to give new players a chance at them. Since we have brought back the LTBs to help players that missed them why not the old LTQs also?
It was possibly the best (non faction)event gree has done. New players ( under 18 months or so) would love it and the rewards.

I was being facetious. I was trying to point out the just because it has Limited in the title does not mean that GREE can't re-run the LTQ now that they have re-released the ' limited ' buildings.

Maestro
12-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Saw you joined oct 2014,
I agree with no reason they can't rerun them. I know a lot of people they told they couldn't help when a LTB was deleted on there base because they were out of the build menu options for support and no way to open them back up to rebuild.

Night & Day
12-21-2014, 08:46 PM
I joined the forum in Oct 2014 not the game.

MW Flake
12-22-2014, 12:14 AM
In that case, how about all those crate events that I only got to 9/10 after spending lots of gold? Can I now have the 10/10 unit?

Miss Soprano
12-22-2014, 12:52 AM
Ok let's all get this straight now. If you spent real money on this game, that's YOUR fault not anybody else's. You should be mad at yourself. Plus all this is "MY" "MINE" no it's not yours... The game, buildings, or anything game related... It's gree, so suck it all. It all can be taken away from you at any moment gree wants to take it. So any money you put towards their game, you're not a very smart thinker. I've spent zero on this game. Been here since the beginning of the game. So anything I don't agree with or anything that's taking from me, I can't be mad at. So stop b****ing!

veeridian
12-22-2014, 01:30 AM
I've been around for a bit and am enjoying the idea of these buildings being back again to purchase. I was a little miffed that some cost gold to get, but that's GREE. And it's our choice and fault if we buy them for gold.
The only LTB I missed out on (and I actually got one but then sold it for the italian building) was the arctic rig.. I kicked myself for a long time after I sold it because it actually made good money. Now I will have them all plus a few extras as I have plenty of land to build on since I build land all the time and lots of empty space.
Oh, and I didn't spend a dime on any of the LTB's until now... yes, I got tempted to have 4 of a couple of the buildings... so I will have them even if it puts a few dollars in GREE's pockets. I'm not opposed to spending a little... first time spending on this game in over a year.
Anyway, peeps, enjoy getting what you can get, some of us will keep our IPH high by buying more LTB's and upgrading them.
Next goal: $200mil IPH... yes, I'm not as high as some, but I'm higher than most I do believe.

Cannot Connect To Server
12-22-2014, 03:52 AM
hi ive not read a lot of pages just too tired and stressed. imo making them gold and at a time when gold sales is on and during a holiday period just shows its only about greed and money.

just another way to try make ppl think oh its limited time.. i missed those before.. oh its only a vault and i can hv them all.

its a sucker hit making ppl think they hv a chance just like the box games etc buy even a little gold and u can get this get that and ur hooked.

my game is low i play for real...i missed most of these buildings before... not all for money reasons some i just did not want on my base for various reasons... but to make the naff ones cash and the highest ones like amr gold just is unfair on most ppl in the entire game except those ppl rich enough for gold to buy virtual nothing or those who may believe it will help them in mws sinking ship.

as much as id like a couple amr... i like a burger fries and shoes on my feet a lot more.

now we know there is nothing limited and all the ltqs are just a cartoon with meaningless numbers on it which some ppl do buy and should complain as u never ever have gotten what u paid for... fact...

but now we know theres no panic anymore u dont hv to buy everything u dont need everything...

anyday the updates will change and units are screwed up and stats go down and hey this guy owns a watch and ur 20 vaults gold cant beat that.

so play for fun play in your time zones when u feel like it...

you cant ever win on a never ending game even if u had a million dollars to buy gold... you cant win.

as every week a cartoon comes out and new updates that screw ur 3 years of stats.

next update the building is a cafe.. if u dont feed all ur cartoon soldiers they leave to ur rivals base where he just opened a McDonotbuygolds.

hv fun bye

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-22-2014, 04:12 AM
hi ive not read a lot of pages just too tired and stressed. imo making them gold and at a time when gold sales is on and during a holiday period just shows its only about greed and money.

just another way to try make ppl think oh its limited time.. i missed those before.. oh its only a vault and i can hv them all.

its a sucker hit making ppl think they hv a chance just like the box games etc buy even a little gold and u can get this get that and ur hooked.

my game is low i play for real...i missed most of these buildings before... not all for money reasons some i just did not want on my base for various reasons... but to make the naff ones cash and the highest ones like amr gold just is unfair on most ppl in the entire game except those ppl rich enough for gold to buy virtual nothing or those who may believe it will help them in mws sinking ship.

as much as id like a couple amr... i like a burger fries and shoes on my feet a lot more.

now we know there is nothing limited and all the ltqs are just a cartoon with meaningless numbers on it which some ppl do buy and should complain as u never ever have gotten what u paid for... fact...

but now we know theres no panic anymore u dont hv to buy everything u dont need everything...

anyday the updates will change and units are screwed up and stats go down and hey this guy owns a watch and ur 20 vaults gold cant beat that.

so play for fun play in your time zones when u feel like it...

you cant ever win on a never ending game even if u had a million dollars to buy gold... you cant win.

as every week a cartoon comes out and new updates that screw ur 3 years of stats.

next update the building is a cafe.. if u dont feed all ur cartoon soldiers they leave to ur rivals base where he just opened a McDonotbuygolds.

hv fun bye

Brilliant post filled with nuggets of wisdom.
I especially liked the burgers, fries, and shoes comment.
The reference to McDonotbuygold was also clever and pithy.

Grand Overlord
12-22-2014, 04:18 AM
I haven't posted on this forum in a long time...

Gree doesn't seem to realise that many of us keep playing this game simply because we've "invested" so much time into getting an advantage over other players. I spent thousands of hours getting all of the previous LTB's, and while others have spent money getting much stronger, it mostly required time, patience and a little bit of strategic planning to build a high IPH.

Now that high IPH is available for gold I feel a bit embarassed that I wasted so much time painstakingly growing mine.

Thank you Gree for making my departure from this game so easy.

Later.

G.O.

smart tiger
12-22-2014, 05:23 AM
I haven't posted on this forum in a long time...

Gree doesn't seem to realise that many of us keep playing this game simply because we've "invested" so much time into getting an advantage over other players. I spent thousands of hours getting all of the previous LTB's, and while others have spent money getting much stronger, it mostly required time, patience and a little bit of strategic planning to build a high IPH.

Now that high IPH is available for gold I feel a bit embarassed that I wasted so much time painstakingly growing mine.

Thank you Gree for making my departure from this game so easy.

Later.

G.O.

I have been playing for over 2 years. Negligible gold purchase till date. My stats are not that great, people beat me up and then again abuse me if I beat them back. I don't quite care and it doesn't make me run up and down to grow stronger than the next guy in my rivals list.
GREE goofs up often. Sometimes they really screw us. Sometimes they try to be nice and still we think they screwed us because we are suspicious that GREE is trying to make money. (Which btw is its purpose of existence).
Despite all the possible complaints, I continue to play the game a few times a day whenever time permits.
It is because I get pleasure in growing my base consistently. I don't mind if my peers grow bigger in stats. I don't mind if a new player gets an undue advantage. But I do enjoy logging in once a while and catching up with the guys I have been playing with since the factions began.

The point is that some of us don't play the game because we invested time or money Into it and we are not worried that our assets are being devalued by GREE. Our real money is safely invested into assets which give us real returns and our time has been well Spent working hard to earn that money.

We are immune to GREE shenanigans.

Good bye Grand Overlord. Hope you find a better game to invest into. Good luck.:)

TSgt Thomson
12-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Hey Gree,

When you released the news that we would be able to buy the LE buildings that many of us missed out on, I thought it was pretty cool.

Then I realized you had to purchase gold in order to buy the buildings. That was the greed in Gree coming out but I figured I would go ahead and buy 650 gold since it was 40% off and buy the buildings that I missed out on.

So, several days ago, that's exactly what I did. I spent $29.99 on 650 gold. You guys took my $29.00, but guess what?

I NEVER GOT MY GOLD!!!!!!!

You guys stole $29.00 from me and I want it back!!!!!!!!!!!!

smart tiger
12-22-2014, 09:08 AM
Hey Gree,

When you released the news that we would be able to buy the LE buildings that many of us missed out on, I thought it was pretty cool.

Then I realized you had to purchase gold in order to buy the buildings. That was the greed in Gree coming out but I figured I would go ahead and buy 650 gold since it was 40% off and buy the buildings that I missed out on.

So, several days ago, that's exactly what I did. I spent $29.99 on 650 gold. You guys took my $29.00, but guess what?

I NEVER GOT MY GOLD!!!!!!!

You guys stole $29.00 from me and I want it back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check if what jetwit did works:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103420-3-days-60-taken-and-no-gold

The Pharoah
12-22-2014, 09:39 AM
My biggest objection to the reissue of the LTBs is that I've just finished painstakingly installing every defence building for no reason at all, and now I need the space so I'll have to delete them again. First world problems...

Talahaski
12-22-2014, 11:47 AM
Having 4 buildings sounds cool but does create some issues. Overly I like it and am taking advantage of it. Here are my concerns:

It seriously inflates iph and de-values existing in game cash. I can only guess how much new fl units are going to cost after this.

It reduces gap between long time players and mid-life players. However it will greatly increase gap for new players who join the day after these ltb are off the market. Will be near impossible for them to catch up their iph.

Bases are already overrun and space is limited. There is little creativity going into design of bases anymore. It's all about trying cram as many buildings into the limited space as possible.

Future: would really like to see base design expanded so players can actually build a nice looking base and we could have events tied to our bases.

Baltimore Bully
12-22-2014, 03:50 PM
I hope we can start getting 4 buildings at least every cycle! That would be sweet.

corey0025
12-22-2014, 06:55 PM
Quick question...why is the water front warehouse gold? Just my two cents, but should be cash since a lot of people were unable to even have a chance to buy it because of the 4.5 upgrade disaster...I was locked out of my account for almost six weeks and never had a chance to buy it. Now you want 150 gold for it....should definitely be a cash building.

Enjoy your Christmas everyone.

General James
12-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Is the Arctic mining rig the best one?
What are the best and second best?

Arc9761
12-23-2014, 04:10 PM
Is the Arctic mining rig the best one?
What are the best and second best?

In order for best IPH increase

1) Alexandria villa
2) arctic mining rig
3) anniversary building
4) Zambezi printing press
5) Romanic cathedral
6) hidden gem
7) carcel de Cuba
8) Tatra outpost
9) absolute towers
10) Queensland barracks
11) Amstel hotel
12) arc de triomphe
13) Santa Marta train station
14) curragh engineering
15) Taj Mahal
16) jinai facility

Carloco
12-26-2014, 08:59 AM
Would there still be this much uproar if they releasethe same amount of buildings, same output and same price but changed the name and design of the building???

TheTheThe
12-28-2014, 10:32 PM
I can feel however for the guys that have been on this boat for years ans are competing the gold spenders with perseverence and patience. That edge just got a whole lot smaller.

Another thing obv are factions. Those are the two main thing skewing gameplay at the moment. The game is not what it used to be, but at the same time I also have to admit that I quite like the faction edge of things.

Brizzol
12-30-2014, 01:14 PM
I'm happy with the re release of buildings and think they are priced more than fair. Thanks Gree.

Gerard Figallo
12-30-2014, 05:50 PM
Seeing as gree have re-released a 'limited time only' building, how about re-releasing some 'limited time only' bonuses.

in particular the 20 & 30% health regain bonuses that were available early on in the game... who am i kidding that will never happen

Arc9761
12-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Seeing as gree have re-released a 'limited time only' building, how about re-releasing some 'limited time only' bonuses.

in particular the 20 & 30% health regain bonuses that were available early on in the game... who am i kidding that will never happen

+1
I support.

On a different/humorous note. I love seeing the new LTBs for sale next to the original gold priced money buildings. I'm glad I didn't buy the water treatment plant!

Perspective. It's a wonderful thing.

bam bam.
12-31-2014, 08:18 AM
Not happy seeing as i along with many others r locked out!

I am a cow!
12-31-2014, 06:27 PM
well gree pls suck me off