PDA

View Full Version : Bring back modern war....

duesy
12-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Hey Gree peeps,

I don't want to give feedback
I don't want a 7 day unplayable war
I don't want to equip items
I don't even want a gold sale...

What I do want is a playable game....
Please don't keep changing things, until you fix what is already broken..
Now we have a broken game with new changes that don't work...
Two broken things don't make a fixed game.....what it does make is unhappy players who are quitting...

Please remove all these broken enhancements... Fix the old game and let us play!
That's what we ready want right?

crazeejay
12-18-2014, 03:36 PM
Time to come to grips with reality. Stick a fork in MW......it's DONE!!!

snozuloz
12-18-2014, 07:12 PM
I have played modern war for almost the full 3 years. What is happening during this war is and embarrassment to not only gree, but the whole gaming community.
Before 5.0 update my stats were 5.4 billion attack, updated game, 4.1 billion attack. Emailed support, "an update is coming. "
War starts, I attack someone, my attack 5.4million. So with update my attack went down over 5 billion. Thank you Gree.
For nothing.

gunnydave
12-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Listen up gree this is bs how the hell do I lose to a 500k player when I'm a 4.1 b player I'm boycotting this war

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-18-2014, 07:38 PM
Listen up gree this is bs how the hell do I lose to a 500k player when I'm a 4.1 b player I'm boycotting this war

Please accept the knowledge I'm about to drop on you with the love and caring from the bottom of my heart.

Those wins weren't wins, dawg.
They appeared to be wins, and those losses, only appear to be loses.

This is all one big charade, a hoax.

Nothing in it is real except the exploitation of some for their money!!!!

Just laugh at it, dawg, then the joke is no longer on YOU!!!!

2MblaZ
12-18-2014, 08:05 PM
Oh, and none of the temp health regen bonuses working either...

:D

Rejoice!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Time to come to grips with reality. Stick a fork in MW......it's DONE!!!

Adjustments have been deployed, the device has been tested successfully, BUREAU 121 is ready, willing, and waiting.

Soon, very soon, we GWAN BE DEWIN SUMPIN.
LOL

Cannot Connect To Server
12-19-2014, 03:40 AM
Bring back MW?

is that a game?

whats it about? hopefully not like the buggy trash we play now with a similar title?

MW... hrmmm sounds familiar... is it like an 80s movie where people tried to actually act and have fun with out all the cgi and the best bits in the 20s trailer?

fun... no funzio in a gree game anymore thats for sure. just stress. pain. suffering. fraud?. theft?. false advertising?. illegallity? since day juan chew tree.

questions not statements.

errors and ommisions excepted.

use only as directed.

warning this game may make your bank manager poop his pants and your family leave your dinner in the dog.

Devo
12-19-2014, 04:46 AM
PLEASE just get rid of the equipment! You have brought in some good stuff but the equipment was a mistake! Mistakes happen(more times for you) but if you just get rid of the equipment people will still play!! It is way too complicated! It may look good on paper but playing it's completely crap!! Hundreds of playing are quitting the game! I am nearly aswell but I want to see if you guys will actually listen to your players!!

Grizzlyonu
12-19-2014, 05:19 AM
A lot of posts here reflect exactly the way I feel. This game used to be fun. Getting to know people around the world and playing together was great. That's all gone. Your business model is going down in flames. Rewrite it!

SurfaceToAir
12-19-2014, 06:10 AM
You guys are not posting the the Forum where they can read it. And that one is LOCKED!

Eduard
12-19-2014, 10:16 AM
This game has become fully sick.

1. Why all these new things, while the game is full of bugs
2. Stats displayed on Android are different from the real stats
3. In war stats on IOS are different from Andoid.
4. You lose battles in WD, which you cannot understand. On all 3 you have a better record and still you lose.
5. 7 days war, with such an unstable game is much too long. STOP IT NOW.
6. What kind of programmers and testers do you have? They are not be able to make a stable game.
7. In version 5.0 all problems should be solved, but it is more worse the ever. You dont control the game anylonge
8. Support team doesnt answer at tickets anymore. And if you get an answer is a standard note dictated by Gree. All my friends got exactly the same note, wait for the new update, coming soon. Is this support? They dont read your tickets and so you dont get an answer for your problems.
9. Stop with all these new (unstable) things and bring back the old stable game.

I can go on and on and on, but now it is a big **** and unplayable. Read all the complaints on the forum. If i was director of Gree i would shame myself and take a ticket to the moon. How dare you to ask money (read buy gold) for a game that is so full of bugs.
It is a big shame that you offer such a **** game.

Sorry for all these nasty words, but it is the truth and i have to say it.

I have decided to stop after this event and allmost 3 years of play, because the pleasure and fun is totally gone.

WBS
12-19-2014, 01:51 PM
We may just have to come to grips that the MW that we played for nearly 3 years is dead. It is now a glitch filled pile of junk and a system that favors the new and punishes the vets. As for me I'll play for awhile yet for free as this game is no longer worth any money to me. It feels like a sinking ship. I didn't play this long to build myself up just to lose to someone who has a better pair of sunglasses to me even though I'm 600 million more than him in stats. Somehow gree thinks it's logical to have a higher ranked army in air ground sea or infantry units but lose to a soldiers clothing.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-19-2014, 02:00 PM
We may just have to come to grips that the MW that we played for nearly 3 years is dead. It is now a glitch filled pile of junk and a system that favors the new and punishes the vets. As for me I'll play for awhile yet for free as this game is no longer worth any money to me. It feels like a sinking ship. I didn't play this long to build myself up just to lose to someone who has a better pair of sunglasses to me even though I'm 600 million more than him in stats. Somehow gree thinks it's logical to have a higher ranked army in air ground sea or infantry units but lose to a soldiers clothing.

No, Gree knows many old timers will endure, take it and stay.
Gree wants the virgins to stay, and become YOU.
Today the virgins get the velvet glove, while you get the brick in the mouth.
Each month a new crop of virgins arrives.
The older, used comfort boys and girls get pushed to the side.
Why?
Well, because they're hooked.
They keep hoping, against logic, reason, wisdom, and common sense that things will get better.
News flash, it doesn't, just more promises.
Its one big money grab, don't you see?
Even if you play for free, you can still be abused by those who buy fake gold.

This is a very bad place.

You are nothing to its owners but an ATM or a lab rat, BOTH NOTHING.

MW Flake
12-19-2014, 02:07 PM
Lab rats indeed. But they don't even realize there is a maze.

rambo 1st blood
12-19-2014, 05:18 PM
Love the new changes. This game just got a whole lot better. Lmao to all the whingers

trippey
12-19-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm giving it up hate the new game. I'm level 175) my aa is 1.8 billion with 3000 gold bars. If anybody would like to buy it give me a yell...

Yo Salty
12-19-2014, 06:25 PM
Hey Gree peeps,

I don't want to give feedback
I don't want a 7 day unplayable war
I don't want to equip items
I don't even want a gold sale...

What I do want is a playable game....
Please don't keep changing things, until you fix what is already broken..
Now we have a broken game with new changes that don't work...
Two broken things don't make a fixed game.....what it does make is unhappy players who are quitting...

Please remove all these broken enhancements... Fix the old game and let us play!
That's what we ready want right?

You've all been victim of an unofficial beta test. Gree has a history of not testing their product before releasing it to the masses. They have given YOU, 7 days to spend and to continue losing matches that you have no reason losing. Have a nice day.

MW Flake
12-19-2014, 09:24 PM
They won't change anything. The wallets have spoken.

crazeejay
12-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Love the new changes. This game just got a whole lot better. Lmao to all the whingers

wtf is a whinger?

afiq
12-20-2014, 03:58 AM
Hey bro. Yours is not so harsh. Mine is more frustrated and insane. I have 15.5b attack lose to 5b def level 178 while im lvl 282. I had complete all iltq prestige and master and got wrapper for master and prestige in fltq. So wht are the reason im losing to that crap!!

Bugmama
12-20-2014, 12:14 PM
From ITunes Support:
" I highly suggest that you to use the iTunes Feedback page to submit your comments about the application “Modern War”. Here is the link:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

By taking the time to contact Apple about your concerns, you provide valuable input on how to make iTunes better for everyone. Apple recognizes that no one is better qualified to provide feedback about iTunes than the people who use it. Your email may make the difference.

While you will not receive a response from this department, please be assured that the advisors who review all of our patron's concerns do take these matters seriously. The more feedback we gather on these issues, the better and more likely to incite changes. Your efforts to share your feedback are very much appreciated.

I also suggest that you use the "Ratings and Review" page on the application’s description page to let them know of the problem. This will be fully visible to other customers and will ensure that they deal with it to avoid any other negative reviews.

Bugmama
12-20-2014, 12:15 PM
If you want to make a difference, blast reviews on iTunes.

MW Flake
12-20-2014, 01:04 PM
If you want to make a difference, blast reviews on iTunes.

Oddly enough, the current "star" rating doesn't add up. It's mysteriously gone from a two star rating to a four star rating. But before you go and tell me it resets with each new version, even then it only adds up to about a two star rating.

It makes me wonder if Gree has moved operations to Denmark.