PDA

View Full Version : [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Pages : [1] 2

Clementine
12-18-2014, 02:00 PM
Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96769-Policy-Forum-Code-of-Conduct).

thunder
12-18-2014, 02:04 PM
Why are we losing when we are higher on all three parts? Don't say skill points

Sgt mason
12-18-2014, 02:07 PM
This WDE is terrible!! Loosing battles that i can easily win! Go back and get rid of all the equipment. Game is a joke! Waste of time and money!! Go back to old version with NO EQUIPMENT!

andy2
12-18-2014, 02:08 PM
You guys constantly make updates that you say we want - when the feedback on here is overwhelmingly against the changes. Stop living in denial.

You constantly rush out these updates with tons of bugs in them and try and rationalize it as the QA team doesn't have enough time to test. Most of these issues are in the most important aspects of the game, and if they didn't have enough time to QA ... DONT RUSH OUT THE UPDATE.

Lastly, once you do inevitably push out the bugged update. STOP SELLING GOLD. STOP EVENTS. AND FOCUS ON SUPPORT. I have randomly lost billions off of my stats, and not received a single (non automated) reply on the topic in a week and the automated replies are not even on the subject of my complaint. The sad part is my issue is just a drop in the bucket compared to many friends and faction mates who have lost accounts or other more serious issues.

You do not communicate with us on here nearly enough. In game communication on the issues is non-existent. Looks like I am headed to a refund, when I would much rather play a working game.

crissy93
12-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Please remove the equipment and bring the old way of WD back. The way it was before the 5.0 update.

MW Flake
12-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Clementine
"I have sticked this thread. Everyone, please report any issues you may experience here. I am communicating with the Developers on this and will provide updates as they are available."

In all honesty Clem, don't bother. The damage is done. There is no coming back from the havoc they've wrought. The game is in its death throes, so let it at least go on the players terms. You and the devs please, go enjoy the holiday. Let the player mods handle things from getting too out of control, but at least let what few people that are currently left say their peace without obstruction. It was a roller coaster three year run, but now the ride must end.

None of us wanted it to. I really think Gree thought this was a fantastic idea, but what ultimately matters is whether the players do, as they are the ones that fund it. You should have realized it after the its failure in KA, but you didn't. Somebody really wanted to show some WOW, the only problem is that goes two ways. Unfortunately this time it's not in the direction they were looking for. Or, as some have theorized, maybe it was.

Cobra Kai
12-18-2014, 02:21 PM
I finished masters FLTQ and ILTQ yesterday and none of my equipment I paid gold to get showed up in my stats. I have sent a ticket and still no response. I am having to fight with 23 less stats than I should have to. And it is not right at all.

786TRYX
12-18-2014, 02:25 PM
To sum it up it's just a shame

Clementine
12-18-2014, 02:30 PM
YYou do not communicate with us on here nearly enough. In game communication on the issues is non-existent.

We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.

Veccster
12-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Its just crazy that you guys pushed this equipment update....knowing that KA has such negative feedback on it. And I can't believe that your QA team didn't see some of these display issues during their testing.

good gawd noooo
12-18-2014, 02:48 PM
wow myself and 3 of my top teammates hit a player that is lvl 174 with 3.5m defence I have a 5b attack. her avatar defence was 9 to my 11atk and her army defense was 48 to my atk of 56.. now my number were thoe lowest of all 3 that attacked her not just once but twice and we all lost eery time.. I do have screen shots of my losses and at least one of my teammates also screenshotted it.. but seriously how the hell did we lose??

MW Flake
12-18-2014, 02:51 PM
The devs communicate to us they are giving us things we don't want, all the while telling us we asked for it.

The devs are not fixing the things that need fixing, but tell us they are, all the while breaking more things.

Yes, there is only one of you, and I am sorry for that. But the request of one simple post a day to tell us anything has fallen on deaf ears. Like so many things, I'm sure someone above your pay grade decided that branching out to other forms of social media, and spreading the manpower so thin, was a great idea. Reality says otherwise.

Communication is two ways. What we are seeing here is not.

Please do not take this negativity as necessarily pointed at you. It's to whoever is making the decisions, be it you or someone else.

nick_318is
12-18-2014, 02:51 PM
The equipment sucks I've been playing for at least 2 years and it is messing everything up. How do I lose to someone with 2bil less defense and a floppy hat on? It makes no sense, please, remove the soldier equipment it's ruining the game.

good gawd noooo
12-18-2014, 03:21 PM
We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.

try actually listening then.. no one asked for this type of update... everyone asked and polls were showing that 80% DID NOT WANT a 7 day war. hell have even been request sent in requesting wars be reduced to 2 days a cycle. If you actually read forum and retain any of the info you read then you would have a satisfied customer base. and how about listening to the outcry from KA and the MW community and remove this stupid addition of equipment and return things back to the way things were

andy2
12-18-2014, 04:20 PM

This first part is probably the worst excuse for not caring I have ever seen. Many people close popups without reading them, so that is your reason for NOT COMMUNICATING AT ALL IN GAME? What a joke.

Your second paragraph spells out the exact issue you are trying to make something up to defend... 'Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games'. Stop trying to make excuses and just do your best. We have not seen the fruits of an increased effort here recently, we have seen the exact OPPOSITE. There have been 10x the issues as compared to normal (which says a lot) and actually fewer responses from Gree staff. The AMAs are a welcome addition yet actually provide very little information which does anything to help calm down angry customers who have seen their money go to waste in your flawed game.

Turkey Bacon
12-18-2014, 04:36 PM
Go back to the old system and then email everyone and let them know you went back to the old system ALSO actually reply to tickets without using the same old form letter that puts the blame on us. Do you think we want to send in tickets and deal with non responsive customer service?

Evil Mastermind
12-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Clementine and Devs -

I really don't know why I bother but I have the solution to your huge failure v5.0. The problem is not the equipment. The problem isn't adding new content. The problem is the way GREE implements these additions in the sole attempt to squeeze money from people. The players, other than the ego driven ones, will only spend money when they see it is worthwhile or increases the "fun". Nothing you have done lately increased the fun factor.

This is IMPORTANT, so listen up if you want to salvage this mess. You can have your cake and eat it too if you just simply listen to the Xmas present I am going to provide to you. The equipment can stay, yes I said stay. The problem is your sorry new algorithm. You can't weight the new equipment part more than the players army stats. People, like myself, have played this game for a long time (3 years) and built those stats expecting them to continue to mean the same thing tomorrow that they meant a year ago, 2 years ago, 3 years ago. People don't like change when it devalues previous efforts and changes the basic constuct of the game!

Now how to keep the equipment and make players happy at same time. Are you Listening?? Ok, when a player attacks in PVP or WD event, the ARMY (original stats) are what determines the win...the previous algorithm! So what about that shiny new equipment????? Well after that calculation is complete and points/cash/valor/loot is awarded....a second attack is automatically triggered and this time it only factors soldier equipment/power as the deciding factor and awards points/loot/cash/valor. Got it???

Restated just so you and GREE understand:
Player A attacks Player B. Army stats decides win/loss. Then automatically triggers 2nd attack on same opponent and soldier equipment/soldier power determines win/loss of second attack.

This way our original stats are not diminished or canceled in any way. Those players who strive forward with obtaining new equipment are further rewarded in the 2nd automated attack. The 1st part of the attack sequence (army stats) should yield the higher point value and it is army vs. army. Points awarded on 2nd battle sequence, soldier vs soldier should yield roughly 50% of point total compared to army vs army.

There it is GREE. If you want to repair the damage done in MW, I have given you the insight that will do it. You get to add new content that can benefit the players, instead of punishing them!!

I am available for additional query as to how to keep your game thriving for another 3 years, if you so choose to listen.

Cobra Kai
12-18-2014, 05:34 PM
I want a response from my two day old ticket for my missing equient from masters ILTQ.

I am having to fight a war with diminished stats that I PAID to get.

Now somebody from Gree freaking respond.

BlackSheep
12-18-2014, 05:48 PM
This update and how it's ruined my reason for playing Modern War has left me with only disgust, anger, and huge disappointment! GREE should be embarrassed, but I'm sure it's just another day at the office with blinders on and fingers in their ears! It's a sad day.

JB5
12-18-2014, 06:02 PM
I fought in one war and stopped when my 4 bil Attack lost to a 1 bil Attack account and only showed that I had 350 mil att. I don't know what Gree has done to this event, but you've completely ruined it. There's not much left to be enjoyed about this game thanks to the overload of events, but this WAS one event I always looked forward to. Thank you for giving me a week long break, and possibly making me finally giving up on this game.

Lady CET
12-18-2014, 06:24 PM
I am a real newbie in this game genre, but even I understand, that it is a really bad idea to give new ones the possibility to win against someone who did play a game like Modern War a long time.
But what I am being asking myself lately is: "How can it be, that you got the exact same "Soldier Equipment" on two different events? Even on the same mission progress? Did they not have time to make more than one weapon, one head and so one which you could get as a reward? Donīt think so."
So why the hell did you implement the Equip system, if the old players donīt like/want it, the new players always got the same things and all i does is to provide trouble?

SiaoNam
12-18-2014, 06:29 PM
I had a 4.6B attack. lost to a 1.75B def.
PvP sSS shown my attack become 800m vs 1.75B def.
How and why the stat change so much?

Glitch & Bugs?... sick and tired of the game.
Please do something.. or is anyone working during this festive seasons?
I think most are on holidays and no one is working on the issue.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Danger Mouse
12-18-2014, 06:37 PM
I had a 4.6B attack. lost to a 1.75B def.
PvP sSS shown my attack become 800m vs 1.75B def.
How and why the stat change so much?

Glitch & Bugs?... sick and tired of the game.
Please do something.. or is anyone working during this festive seasons?
I think most are on holidays and no one is working on the issue.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
So much for doing it Nike style, huh siaonam? Got what you asked for dude, enjoy.

Apollo BSG
12-18-2014, 06:44 PM
This is horrible! Makes no sense! I shouldn't be losing to opponents that are 300-400 million less than me. I have worked for two years to build my strength, only to have it all thrown away. 2 people in our faction have announced they are quitting and there are others that are thinking of it..... I guess rats do leave a sinking ship!

daddy99
12-18-2014, 07:42 PM
I have 2 accounts (iPhone & iPad) for both MW and CC. This is the straw that broke the camels back for me. I have worked way too hard and spent too much money to accept the new attack/loss algorithm. This is absolutely absurd. Thank you for the good times Gree but next time listen to your customers before you alter the fundamentals of the game to the point that you devalue the stats people have earned over time. One last question: do you realize that some of us have worked on our stats for 2+ years? This change is by far the worst thing you could have done to your loyal players.

Junky
12-18-2014, 07:59 PM
I have multiple tickets in with screenshots showing my account was and still is linked to my GCID. However, after the BS, generic, known bad, non-QA'd response you guys have gone into hiding. I'm not the only person who has owned an account since creation and only has one GCID with this problem.
We were all able to login one to four times before our accounts disappeared. Obviously there is some bug on your end. When will Gree either A) fix this problem and compensate us -or- refund EVERY gold/cash purchase since day one?

2MblaZ
12-18-2014, 08:09 PM
Why aren't temp health regen bonuses working?...

No, we absolutely dread this new system of yours, this crappy unexplainable 'new crap-units' you added - if a player is ahead significantly in ALL THREE: Army, army gear and soldier gear - how tha heck such player is losing every single attack against a player he's ahead on all three fields?!?

Ready for this: even loses with a PA attack [or you turned PA effect of +50% off?!?]..

This is simply absurd and below poorly executed implementation of new elements. A disaster to put it lightly. Can yu simply switch off those nonsense units that you 'oh so excited' about?? Because you can tell we, the players, sure as hell aren't...

jinjack292
12-18-2014, 08:13 PM
how the fk i lost to someone who hve 2b less than me?? mayb they have better equipment than me. BUT how the hell i still lost 4 out 4 when i have 2 more b n 44 vs 35 ?? 11 to 14??

MJM1121
12-18-2014, 08:37 PM
This WDE is terrible!! Loosing battles that i can easily win! Go back and get rid of all the equipment. Game is a joke! Waste of time and money!! Go back to old version with NO EQUIPMENT!

Pls remove the new equipment update its hard now to find a good target in wd change it back to the old wd its much better than now

veeridian
12-18-2014, 08:39 PM
Glad I haven't spent any money on this game in over a year now. Good stats but I guess I'm weak now as I left my faction this last 3 weeks. Made a little faction for my main and mini. Didn't get much equipment... so again, my 2 accts now suck in GREE's eyes.

Get rid of the equipment and I may come back and play... no promises though, just hard to throw away an acct after 3 years of building it up.

Interesting also how I haven't read a single positive note from anyone...

SiaoNam
12-18-2014, 08:53 PM
So much for doing it Nike style, huh siaonam? Got what you asked for dude, enjoy.

Yes. I am enjoying it. Time that I can have my x'mas and forget about this WD.
Yes, I am still **** the Nike style. Let's do it, Santa is round the corner.

What?
12-18-2014, 10:19 PM
This equipment is just plain stupid. If everyone collected the same equipment that was released so far, defense has more points no matter what the combination. Why in the heck would it matter if the soldiers have some cool sunglasses, my 2.2 billion more stats should count more than some freaking aviators. Due to lack of equipment with attack anyone who got 9 crates can beat me no matter what the stats? That just doesn't make any sense gree, c'mon.

samtex666
12-18-2014, 10:24 PM
I finished masters FLTQ and ILTQ yesterday and none of my equipment I paid gold to get showed up in my stats. I have sent a ticket and still no response. I am having to fight with 23 less stats than I should have to. And it is not right at all.

I have the same issue!!! Lots of equipment missing!!!

Jonaa369
12-18-2014, 10:51 PM
why did I spend money on gold over the past year to improve my stats only for you idiots to come up with the brilliant idea of allowing someone with half my stats to beat me simply because they are wearing boots? Really? People who have spent money on this game have watched it go to waste with this latest update. You all have ruined this game to the point half of my faction is quitting. Nice job Gree.

bam bam.
12-18-2014, 11:36 PM
I don't like what I don't understand. I don't understand much about these changes, also I can't update cause my account is now linked to a diff Game Center (transferred across ipads) and until that's fixed I can't see the new atks in game.

M77marz
12-18-2014, 11:51 PM
Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96769-Policy-Forum-Code-of-Conduct).

After years of building my base, buying gold, and hours of hard work to build a game I enjoy it has been ruined. I lost a battle today to someone who had 700m less then me in at/def? All because he had a special helmet or boots? How can you justify that? My faction and I have grown, and build ourselves for the most part of 3 years and now find ourselves back near the bottom. You can guarantee I won't spend another dollar on gold for this game unless this equipment thing gets changed. I Appreciate your efforts but will not continue playing or supporting the game if this is how it's going to continue to be.

Nocomment
12-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Official feedback
It's pants.

12-18-2014, 11:58 PM
No proper communication, no reaction to public (forum) nor personal (support) complaints, promises not kept, false declarations, inability to plan for stepwise introduction of new (=risky) features, total lack of any knowledge of players' psychology (I don't say "buyers' psychology"), ....
I could say "I don't care, it's simply GREE."

However there's one thing which can't be ignored: it is the BIG LIE about QA!

You don't have quality assurance team! You don't have a single worker who is really QA worker! Perhaps you have workers paid as QA workers, but they have no qualifications nor privileges of true QA team members. I don't blame them. But you (it's not to you, Clementine, I address the company management now) lied from the very beginning to us, users of the game and your paying customers, suggesting that there's smallest effort dedicated to making the software you offer a "product".

QA, any QA deserving that name, could not accept the level of bugs your software contains. Thus there wouldn't be new features adding new bugs to old ones, there wouldn't be updates breaking features which worked already, nor differences between iOS and Android versions on design level (yes, on UI level, like different PvP report screens).
Don't try to convince me that it is result of an oversight: in QA department can't work people with so high level of vision problems...

You don't have real QA team. You don't care whether people, who spend their money and expect fair quality entertainment, have fun or stress. GREE acts like tobacco companies acted in the past.
And since you help to betray us, you Clementine should consider if it is really what you want to do.

Stumps
12-19-2014, 12:13 AM
Reading through the 3 pages of feedback.... I believe the results are "it sucks"!

Hang on, thats what the beta testers said!

Now what will you do with this feedback? No point collecting data if you dont intend to use it.

carl9764
12-19-2014, 12:19 AM
no point in feed back as it's only getting worse, beyond playable now

Wingman GRI
12-19-2014, 12:58 AM
It would be more appropriate to let stats count for around 75% instead of 50%.

Sir butters
12-19-2014, 01:11 AM
Do away with soldier equipment. I speak for my faction.. A lot of people talking about leaving.

Ozymandias
12-19-2014, 02:11 AM
You still haven't been precise enough on how the army stats part of the battle calculation work, the AMA response was still too general despite lots of people asking for specifics... Particularly on how the attacker defence versus defender attack piece worked.

Plus it's crazy that there's no way of seeing defender attack during attacks when it's clear it can plays an really important role..in results, probably just as important as the solider equipment.

And bluntly you need to listen to your customers more.... It's astonishing what you ignore and how you treat feedback

Ninuzzo
12-19-2014, 02:29 AM
NO NO and NO!
Anything is working properly, and Now?
You'll come back to the old WD system?
The golds spent from people in this month for the new system?
The golds spent from people in the last 3 years for the old system?
This is RIDICULOUS, you have to change job guys at gree, you are not good in this.

Sheldor Sir
12-19-2014, 02:30 AM
this is now complete rubbish..................earth to GREED wake up and smell the **** you have created, 3 years wasted cant beat anyone unless they have less than 1/3 of stats what joke

NaRciS
12-19-2014, 03:30 AM
It's ok... don't worry to much about getting all my missing equipment to me quickly...

I can't even change the equipment that I've got!

I just get a server or internet connection error.. pointless

rookstar
12-19-2014, 03:37 AM
My attack 1.59b but yet I lose to someone with 766m defence because of EQUIPMENT !!!!!!! This game is seriously mucked up

Cpt scarlet
12-19-2014, 04:22 AM
Literally just joined the forum as it is the first time I really feel the need to comment.

I have been playing this game years, a lot of time and effort has gone in to building up my account and all that effort has effectively been wiped out with one upgrade. This used to be a good game but now it is just a joke.

It has been getting steadily worse for months - the number of events these days make it a full time occupation, upgrades are usually loaded with bugs etc. The only decent upgrade was the 'collect all' button and this didn't work properly either.

I see all the comments about being stronger than other players but still losing - same for me. I see that the old buildings are coming back to give those who missed them the chance to catch up etc etc. However, players will NEVER catch up without lots of gold and joining a top faction because only the very top factions get decent rewards like energy regen which makes the next LTQ rewards easier to achieve and thereby maintain their dominance. And so on.

I don't have a problem with the top teams, gold spenders etc. It's all a choice. What I do have an issue with is the changes made to the game which are, quite frankly, ridiculous. Continuous LTQs, making a mockery of stats, 6 Day war?! Next it will be a month war. Bring back the days when the aim for many was reaching Ģ1m attack!!

So, as many of you have highlighted, if you don't like it, you vote with your feet and my 4 accounts have voted. Good luck to you all, Merry XMas and a happy New Year!

Colonel K
12-19-2014, 04:35 AM
Clementine,

Please pass on to your management team that 99% of your customers are unhappy with your recent decision to add the equipment and change the algorithm and want it returned to the old method. As has been said numerous times on the forum, we don't like it and many folks are leaving. This current algorithm and equipment fiasco is the straw that broke the camel's back for many in my faction. I am only still here because of loyalty to my friends and the faction.....not for the fun of this joke we call MW.

You failed to listen to your customers about the 7 day war......listen to us now please!

Colonel Klink
Stealth Assassins

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 04:40 AM
Literally just joined the forum as it is the first time I really feel the need to comment.

I have been playing this game years, a lot of time and effort has gone in to building up my account and all that effort has effectively been wiped out with one upgrade. This used to be a good game but now it is just a joke.

It has been getting steadily worse for months - the number of events these days make it a full time occupation, upgrades are usually loaded with bugs etc. The only decent upgrade was the 'collect all' button and this didn't work properly either.

I see all the comments about being stronger than other players but still losing - same for me. I see that the old buildings are coming back to give those who missed them the chance to catch up etc etc. However, players will NEVER catch up without lots of gold and joining a top faction because only the very top factions get decent rewards like energy regen which makes the next LTQ rewards easier to achieve and thereby maintain their dominance. And so on.

I don't have a problem with the top teams, gold spenders etc. It's all a choice. What I do have an issue with is the changes made to the game which are, quite frankly, ridiculous. Continuous LTQs, making a mockery of stats, 6 Day war?! Next it will be a month war. Bring back the days when the aim for many was reaching Ģ1m attack!!

So, as many of you have highlighted, if you don't like it, you vote with your feet and my 4 accounts have voted. Good luck to you all, Merry XMas and a happy New Year!

Stick around mate, we could use your voice in this dirty back alley. You sure got a perty mouth.

Ill second your thoughts. In fact if you read my posts you will find I along with a million others have said them before you. The fun of this game is not in the tap tap tap grind grind grind. It's watching how the masses enjoy the abuse from our demigods.

Jez1861
12-19-2014, 04:44 AM
As I'm locked out since 5 deleted my game!
The whole thing is a load of rubbish.

DRR
12-19-2014, 05:03 AM

Without wanting to criticize the new Soldier equip, I do have concerns about the implementation. Most of my scouts are using Android. Right now, Android feeds back the first value (Enemy def) totally wrong. I'm not talking about the switch of the new values.... but when I hit a target on iOS I get back 3b for Enemy def, whereas on Android it shows as -1.2b. This makes it impossible for us to do any scouting on Android, thus making this the opposite of what Gree claims to be 'a 7-day celebration'.

DRR
12-19-2014, 05:09 AM
Because I expected the new equipment to be important, I used gold to play the Master iLTQ up to level 19/20 (AK47 unit). Then, when the FLTQ came up, I used gold again to do Master, expecting there to be additional units for extra strength. No such luck, as Gree used the same units in both events. If you want users to be pleased about changes, please understand that the least you should do is make it their money worthwhile.

Ironman3503
12-19-2014, 05:12 AM

The votes of not doing a 7 day war were on here. Everyone seen it! It was clear we didn't want to do it and gree refused to listen to us. Not only that but you changed the game right before a seven day war. You would think maybe try a 24 hour war and see how it works?!? Communication is there gree just doesn't listen and there going to lose a lot of players now.

Daviid
12-19-2014, 05:23 AM
Honest opinion?

You guys ****ed up bad.
I have an account that is around 8 billion attack and I've lost to people with 2, why? Because of my work I don't have time to play all the time which ****s me over during LTQS to obtain those items. Therefor I'm much lower Army/solder attack/defence than most of the players. I go to bed at around when events starts on weekdays since I have to wake up at between 4 and 5 am in the morning.

So, a lot of people are unhappy with this update, you guys **** people over who can't stay online 15 hours of the day to work on a ltq to obtain the soldier/army equipment.

Blankboi
12-19-2014, 05:53 AM
Get ready to be ignored weekends is here.

Biffon69
12-19-2014, 06:02 AM
Clementine, instead of giving us things like this new soldier equip rubbish, why don't you give us the things we do want and have asked for, like the never going to happen 'are you sure you want to use gold' button?

That one thing would reduce your tickets and give you more time to concentrate on making the game fun again. The game just now is a ball ache.

Give us a co leader option or deputy leader so walls/promotions can be dealt with without handing leadership over. Give the leader a tracking screen so they can see participation for each event so they know who is or isn't pulling their weight. Many people have suggested good things for this game but you rarely see them appear. As we know though, it's because you don't give a ? about us, just the money coming from our pockets.

786TRYX
12-19-2014, 06:18 AM
And give us time... Plus some respect

Jadd72
12-19-2014, 06:19 AM

What I've spent two years building, is wiped out with 1 week of special equipment. Being beat by people with over a billion less Atk then me. I think this is the end of MW for me.

DRR
12-19-2014, 06:27 AM
[QUOTE=Clementine;1438678]Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Because Android completely messes up scouting stats, were currently happy to be in the top 500. Now, we usually end up around top 250.... so why are we matched op with a top 75 faction 3 out of 4 times????

NaRciS
12-19-2014, 06:39 AM
OK... Free are not going to change the game at all...

Can I ask when the equipment problems will be fixed??? this to me is the most important problem, when I change certain items the stats don't change in attacks - I can't equip three or four items like the as I get the error in connection...

Half the items I won are not showing - I dropped from 34/9 to 18/9 a few days ago...

While typing and checking the equipment the game crashed again!!

Updates?

Jadd72
12-19-2014, 06:49 AM
Modern War used to be a really fun game. But the past few months have been unbelievable. It has gone from fun to needing a 50 mil Iph, to now a wardrobe game. Which basically has made years of hard płaying go down the drain. Does Gree even realize what a mass exodus this going to cause????I have never seen a game self destruct from a developmental side as this game has. After years of playing, this is the straw that broke the camels back. GOOD-BYE Modern War......

goblue21
12-19-2014, 07:18 AM
I like the Changes. It gives everyone a chance to be on the same level. It rewards people who are active and SHOULD motivate people who have been around a time to step it up. This eliminates campers. I love it! Great Job Gree! Can't wait for more!

smart tiger
12-19-2014, 07:23 AM
I don't see how this has ruined the game.. GREE has always been messing up in their updates technically, but I think it's a great development.. I have been playing for 2 years now and I am used to the old ways.. But I am willing to adapt to any changes in the way the game is played.. Besides, those who are active will once again gain the edge soon.. We should stop lamenting the temporary loss of superiority.

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 07:27 AM
I don't see how this has ruined the game.. GREE has always been messing up in their updates technically, but I think it's a great development.. I have been playing for 2 years now and I am used to the old ways.. But I am willing to adapt to any changes in the way the game is played.. Besides, those who are active will once again gain the edge soon.. We should stop lamenting the temporary loss of superiority.

Survive, adapt, overcome.

Colonel K
12-19-2014, 07:32 AM
Survive, adapt, overcome.

What this means is spend, spend, spend.

bam bam.
12-19-2014, 07:37 AM
What this means is spend, spend, spend.

Or change the way you play the game. You focus on the overcome. i focused on the adapt. I free play, I just found the parts of the game I enjoy and focused on them.

sir yes sir
12-19-2014, 07:38 AM
If you wanted to change the entire game should have made modern war 2. This is absolutely crazy. So much negative feed back and nothing being done.

smart tiger
12-19-2014, 07:45 AM
If you wanted to change the entire game should have made modern war 2. This is absolutely crazy. So much negative feed back and nothing being done.

Lol.. They have not changed the entire game.. It's just that a few days ago we had 3000 units each wrestling opponents with their bare hands. Now we are supposed to equip them with guns and knives so that they can shoot and stab each other..

GreenwichKid
12-19-2014, 08:34 AM
It's ok... don't worry to much about getting all my missing equipment to me quickly...

I'm with you there Buddy, I watched my attack change during an Attack went from 36 to 20 now it's 26 and all my items have changed and I can't save them back. Why oh why would you release something that didn't work? Especially as it's constant.
I'm in a pretty decent faction better than T50 most of the time and I'm currently watching a Groupme chat where there's 5 or 6 guys saying they are out, they've had enough, now I've spent more than the price of an XBox one on this game and I know they've dropped considerably more than me, my mini faction is the same, a 10% dropout of gold buying players can't be good.
I dream of the day I'll actually get a reasonable response to ANY of my tickets. As it stands I'm screwed factions have minimums for a reason, there is no way I can make ours, they're a really top bunch know I'm just scouting etc but they should be able to rely on me, but they can't Gree just can't be trusted to do anything without screwing it up. Most companies would really worry about a drop in numbers, but in your case, you're just going to spawn another clone and pull the same old rubbish. It doesn't fill me with confidence there is even the inclination to fix the problem, it's not an accident the playing community call you Greed.

MW Flake
12-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Wait until epic boss gets here. You guys think you are pissed now....

truthteller
12-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Well seems that MW is on its way to the graveyard

1- I see that out of the "2000" factions that usually battle half are pretty much doing nothing........
2- DIVISIONS.............is there only 2 divisions in the whole event? I see that "Sword" Disition starts with SUP (Nothing new, easy for them to always "win" everything) and it goes down to a faction at rank 1004.........wow....over 1000 factions in same division
3- in GM people has been talking about the fact that last WD, they could at least win battles and make some points..................now it is almost impossible to win a attack
4- others are saying that their rivals are most showing 2nd and 3rd stats at 50+ and 15+ so, seems that yes, those with gold , better energy regen can get almost all the equipment from the different modes on the events while the mayority can only get normal or prestige

the way I see it, those with high energy regen/gold will get way more equipment that the rest (which makes sense, more participation, more gold spet = more equipment)...........unfortunatly this will make the "other half" of players never to be able to win a hit during WD, thus will not botter to participate

and of course.......1+ energy regen now only given to top 25 (both division and faction) so as usual top 20 factions which we have to be honest, they are the ones that pay GREEd salary and allow all free players to keep playing, keep increasing their energy regen, thus GREEd has to increase energy requiered for events (hey they are a business and need to make money) while the rest of factions that are never gona be able to get any 1+ energy regen, keep falling behind and will reach the point of not able to finish even the "normal" mode of LTQ

I will try to keep enjoying what little is left of fun in this game, before greed finish killing it

FYI........... I estimate that based on what they have done in KA (their guinne pig to test new stuff).........the next on the "hit list" of gree is gona be the EPIC BOSS..........but remember, if they bring the "revamp EB" where only army equipment and hero equipment are use to calculate damage to the boss............they are only thingking of the player.........they knowplayers are bored killing boss 150 with 1 free hit or 3 cash hits...............they "know" players want a "challenge" so they may bring the KA EB format to MW.................(and hopefully we will not have an exodus like in KA)

40% gold sale.................. I want to thank gree for this sale, as for the top 25 teams (whom basically single handed are preventing this game from "going to sleep") will jump in and buy all they can afford, which is alot I must say

but I doubth that many players below top 25 will go crazy on gold purchases..............
....so Please GREE check your revenues earned from this 6 day sale and you can see that they will be "lower than expected"

DRR
12-19-2014, 09:13 AM

What bothers me most is that Gree could have forseen this to happen. Personally, I'm glad with a number of changes in 5.0. Switching profiles, a less slow (yet still slow) startup on iOS.. it does make the player experience better.

But the huge effect this new equipment has on player stats, combined with a 7 day WD most of us didn't even want is asking for problems. All the issues players are confronted with should have been tested... and not in a 7 day WD. When companies make mistakes like this, people get fired over it. Gree instead, reminds us to keep things on topic and show respect.

Web323
12-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Equipment is total BS!!!! Changing the ratio to where stats matter again would be the first step

goblue21
12-19-2014, 09:40 AM
Equipment is total BS!!!! Changing the ratio to where stats matter again would be the first step

Stats do matter, they just aren't the only thing that matters anymore. So know you have to think before you do instead of look just at their defense before you attack. Its a great way to get more people involved.

Web323
12-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Stats do matter, they just aren't the only thing that matters anymore. So know you have to think before you do instead of look just at their defense before you attack. Its a great way to get more people involved.

Losing to players 10 billion+ less in stats is pointless

truthteller
12-19-2014, 10:04 AM

all is pointless and useless

As per GREEd, they stated that for stats systems takes into account rivals ATK and DEF, but you never see their ATK in the battle result............THUS............Scoutting is useless, because you have no idea what their "total" stats are, in order to determine if you should had win or loose

at this point in time..............everyone is "very upset" because they are seeing this

attacked defender
1000 ATK 300 D
34 28
12 5

and the attacker is STILL loosing!!!!!!!!!!

that is the problem everyone is having and all greeD said was..........well you cannot see the defender ATK stats, so it is impossible to determine if you were suppose to win

Reyj
12-19-2014, 10:07 AM
I cannot save changes to my equipment . Says I am not connected to server which is a mistake... I can do everything else ??!!

Junky
12-19-2014, 10:23 AM
...not sure the game can be saved...
Glad I made many friends, most who have already decided to quit; for me it is 100% based on getting my account back.

Nocomment
12-19-2014, 01:33 PM
Pretty much everyone saying the same thing and Grees answer !!!! Well there's the problem no feedback or use of the market research you get. Come on gree somebody talk.

Octavion
12-19-2014, 01:47 PM
The new system is garbage and has ruined my enjoyment of the game. Epic Failure.

truthteller
12-19-2014, 01:52 PM
Developers

Can you please expain the following regarding PAs

Attacker 12.5b 57 10.6

Defender 6.7b 35 16

Yet attacker looses

Please explain

AdamInToronto
12-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Wait until epic boss gets here. You guys think you are pissed now....

This made me laugh :D

Dirty Mind
12-19-2014, 02:49 PM
I sat out day 2 and 3 of the 3 day ltq (like always) and now my stats are obsolete. At 9b attack, I may be the games strongest command center hitter. Me: lvl 225 9b attack (at least that's what I was told by someone who can actually see them) opponent: lvl 180, 3b def. opponent #2: lvl 150 with 390 allies to my 547. All losses.
Gree: Thanks for making us start over from scratch. How the hell is a vest with 8 def so far superior to a tank with 10m attack? This is garbage, if this isnt fixed in 3 weeks I will walk away after the next WD.

DieselPowered
12-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Clementine and the mods, you are doing a good job. This message is for you to pass up the chain. I dont chime in often but this is my last chance before i make a decision to stay or move on and pay another company for their game.

Dear gree, this 5.0 update is the straw that is breaking the camels back for many players. Unless these changes are reversed then I do not see MW being around for much longer. I have been playing since about march of 2012. I founded my faction when they were first introduced. We may not be a top faction but we do place between 500-700 in the events, always trying to get better. Since 5.0 was released, 12 members of my faction have stated that they have had enough, sold their buildings, deposited the money into the faction vault and retired. I have been debating wether to leave or not myself. I am not happy at all with the games changes and unending glitches. I have assured my remaining faction members that I will give gree a shot at fixing this game but im not waiting around for much longer. After playing for almost 3 years and spending more money than I care to remember just to have everything that I/we have worked for go up in smokey glitches and unwanted changes. If we wanted to play avatar dress up then we would NOT have downloaded an app called modern war. My daughter has many "dress up" games on her tablet. Whoever had the idea to make a war game into a dress up game needs to be FIRED!!!!!! While you are firing that person you may as well fire the "yes men" that agreed to that decision. If you want insight on how to improve the game then ask the players that are playing the game. We will happily tell you, as many have been. Problem is that you dont listen to those of us that are paying your bills. Your quality assurance team (if it can be called that) either needs to be fired as well or listened to when they find problems. You have a beta testing group as well (or so you say), release the new game to them first, then fix the problems and rerelease it back to them, wash, rinse, repeat until you get a GLITCH FREE product. WE ARE NOT YOUR BETA TESTING DEPARTMENT!!! WE ARE YOUR END USER BASE THAT IS PAYING FOR A QUALITY PRODUCT! We do know and understand that this is a business and managers set deadlines that need to be met. However if you put out an unfinished product while advertising that its been tested and is ready, and its not, then those of us that are purchasing your product are going to be highly upset. We the people paying for your game (and all of the free players that advertise your product) will hold back on our purchases because our entertainment dollars are no longer buying us entertainment but is instead buying us grief, anger, and confusion. Yes, the top few teams will continue to pay to stay on top but you seem to be angering them as well. If your goal was to wash your hands of this game then you are doing an awesome job as players are leaving in droves. If you truly wish to save this game, then may I suggest listening to your players and all of the previous posts. They are telling you what they want to spend their money on and you are giving them the exact opposite.

~Diesel Powered
~EZ-Co Leader and founder

Drakhoan
12-19-2014, 10:54 PM
Personally I like the equipment idea... But only as it once was in KA. Armor and weapons for army and hero/soldier, but that is all. It also didn't seem to weigh nearly as heavy.

What should not occur no matter what weight equipment plays...
11bil attack stat losing to 5bil defense stat
or
900mil attack stat losing to 400mil defense stat

That is pure and utter head in four points of contact stuff there. Please do something! I play hard and cope with the many changes thrown our way and try to understand and support the game. This will kill it unless you can manage to fill the coffers with things like the LTB re-release all the time. Sustainability is possible if Gree is practical.

Stumps
12-19-2014, 11:54 PM
Majority hates the equipment.

Heres another question... Whats the point of spending money/time earning a unit with a bonus if its useless?

And yes they are useless, im losing to ppl with half may stats.

Tbird
12-19-2014, 11:59 PM
This is Horrible

Nuver
12-20-2014, 12:47 AM
We All hatenthe equipment.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to lose 5.0 and listen to us greed !!!!!!!!!!!

Boff666
12-20-2014, 06:54 AM
This game was great until you changed the valor units. It was still good and worth playing but the slide had began. All the errors and glitches since have accelerated that slide but V5.0 can only be described as a cesspool awaiting the loyal fans and players who want only to enjoy the game and have fun doing it.

Please take us out of the mess YOU (Gree) have created!

I really don't want to feel like I have wasted nearly 2 years and poured my money away!!

Boff
390-460-235
271-381-069

The Pharoah
12-20-2014, 06:54 AM
The equipment is pointless, especially when everyone has exactly the same equipment anyway, because identical items were given out in the 3-day ltq and the concurrent ltq/fltq.

Also, you guys aren't giving yourself anywhere to go with it - a week in you've already gone through the SCAR and the AK-47, two of the most powerful assault rifles in the world. WTF will we be equipping six months from now, the Death Star? Ark of the Covenant? Lightning Bolts of Zeus? Seriously.

Thirdly, I'm finding all this a bit Barbie for my taste.

Take a moment to get to know your players. Do they seem like the kind of people who give a crap about radar watches and sunglasses?

BUT I applaud the decision to re-release the old WD buildings for purchase. Do I take this to mean that the cash price of everything will be skyrocketing in the immediate future, when there's nothing worth buying (again) (already)?

Bobar
12-20-2014, 07:11 AM
itīs like a reset. Iīve been playing for 3 years now. gained good atk/def and iph. saved money to buy lte-buildings. all useless now. have to rethink if i continue playing. (or start playing mw 5.0 in other words)

Yo Salty
12-20-2014, 08:30 AM
Maybe you should try finding ways to release a good working product and you wouldn't have to worry about communication.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-20-2014, 11:22 AM
The officials can't explain the results you're seeing.
You see, that's not what was intended.
It looked great on the whiteboard, and someone had that real purity Power Point with those neat transitions.
Anyhoo, you're reaping the benefit some call unintended consequences.
Do enjoy. Happy Holidays, Merry Tapping to all. LOL

hcocklin
12-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Kill the whole idea with equipment or lose your modern war revenue. I can guarantee if this keeps on, modern war will parish and your other titles will suffer as well. Everyone I have spoke to wants their old game back. It is ridiculous that some have built their game for years only to be beaten by new accounts that have joined top 50 teams to get "equipment ". Besides, there are still so many errors and glitches with this going on. You have explained how this is supposed to work and it just doesn't add up. Going on our 3rd day of wd and they still exist. Here's some advice, if you don't want to test your game before you release it, then please shut the event down that the glitches are affecting. Why let them go on and continue to upset everyone? Next time you want to do your customers a favor and change things because YOU think they'll like it, ASK YOUR CUSTOMERS!

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
12-20-2014, 03:04 PM
Alliance Size Reduction and Alliance Size Increase is not displaying correctly on iOS or working. I have to assume it is not working because the HP regen bonuses / temp bonuses are not working either.

Fyffe
12-20-2014, 03:35 PM
Since no one has anything good to say about the new 5.0 update I'll say something, I like the fact you can recycle units for cash/valor.

Now that all the good things I have to say about the new 5.0 update is over now onto some negative.
1) The -5 alliance size reduction lowers my alliance and shows the rival has the exact same amount of allies everytime.
2) the algorithm format doesn't work, if stats make up 50% and equipment of 20/30%. What if you win the stats but lose the equipment battle shouldn't it be a draw since it's 50/50%?
3) Instead of doing a 6 day WD GREE should have had a one day test WD to gather feedback before having a week long WD.
4) Years of building stats have all became worthless due to someone having a helmet with 1 point more than your attack equipment.

Gree if you want the committed players and customers back and to stay with you listen to the community. We are telling you how to fix things and the last I checked the only negative feedback I've seen from WD in the last year have been from the bad matchups. I loved this game but unless they scrap this idea I'm moving on from Modern War. No one should lose a battle to a player of stats well below their own. Especially Billions of points below, a couple thousand or maybe a hundred thousand yes but not millions or billions difference.

Blacklistslinky
12-20-2014, 04:18 PM
I quit spending real money on this game a little over a year ago because of the issues back then. Still play low key for fun (when I can actually sign in to my account), but I agree with the others, when you lose to some one who is hundreds of millions lower than you- it's ridiculous, equipment or not. I'm a chick and I don't even like to play dress up. If I wanted to dress up a little avatar, I would have played Sorority Life instead.

1mystery
12-20-2014, 04:36 PM
Back to the drawing board. I've been in a top faction for a long long time and just matched a team with only a couple that I can beat. Hmmm, wonder which team this would benefit most? Also, the double and triple strikes aren't working. Tap win, tap win, tap win all day until..double strike...lose.

Jacko99
12-20-2014, 06:14 PM
Same issue as others on here; have completed crate, iltq and fltq to get all equipment... Saw my equipment stats drop by 22 points when gaining a piece of equipment in the fltq - my equipments stats shoukd be at the maximum possible (excluding beta testers) yet they are 22+ points down. Ticket raised, comments back from support (stating they are dealing with 5.0 issues), then CLOSED - oddly (sarcasm) my equipment stats are still incorrect... You need to resolve this as i have paid for these items and due to your (gree) issues, they have been taken away.
Emporer Bap.

Bluehavana2
12-20-2014, 06:39 PM
I know it's been mentioned before, but the 50-30-20 numbers sure don't seem to have the correct effect, perhaps this is coded out,of order?

Agent Orange
12-20-2014, 06:54 PM
I would say this new addition is a major failure. With both test factions I see factions pulling the pin and bailing. Aside from the total mess that equipment have introduced I notice match up times are insanely long averaging about 20 minutes for matches and the latest faction is made up of members 2-3 times stronger than my strongest and 21 members vs 6.

This tells me that folks have stopped playing, the matches before this one were multiple 1 player factions. So either the matching algorith is totally screwed up or nobody is playing.

So seriously gree are you folks actually going to finally listen to your customers or are you just going to let this game go down the toilet?

Robespierre
12-20-2014, 07:23 PM
What a wonderful change that the game has come to be a dress-up quest.

http://66gif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/4-clapping-gif.gif

The changes are here to stay, and no amount of feedback will do any good.

Yo Salty
12-20-2014, 07:26 PM
Funniest thing I've heard earlier is that some dude said his helmet broke.
Anyways I have 3 questions.

1■ Gree is this true, we can lose equipment during battle?
2■ Are we to expect you'll then release indestructible equipment?
3■ Are you using MW algorithm combined with CC algorithm for attack and defense?

Pidgeot
12-20-2014, 07:28 PM
It would have been much better if you could buy equipment in the store but you can. Making them only obtainable in LTQs is what caused the imbalance and made a gap. Equipment is good in theory but bad in action.

Yo Salty
12-20-2014, 07:50 PM
Asking GREE for anything is like asking a genie for a wish of a million dollars. Sure the genie will give you a million but little do you know is that the million dollars was robbed from the bank and now you're on the run from the cops.

Gree does the same thing, you ask for something different and then tadaaaaah it is not what or how you wanted it. Thanks Gree I'd rather have the old MW back full of hacks than to tap this debacle.

What's that saying every great empire crumbles?
Well you were that great empire, and you're crumbling from your own doing.
It wasn't hackers or players using glitches that did this. I'd even go as far as saying maybe it's disgruntled Gree employees doing this. There are websites where employees can anonymously speak their mind about the company they work for. I've read a few from your anonymous employees and they don't have many nice things to say about you. If I'm correct, Gree laid a few hundred employees this past January. So you have less employees doing more work. Why would you do that when you are making so much money?

GREE GOT GREEDY
Starting to see a pattern here, PI$$ off your employees, & PI$$ off your customers.

It was fun while it lasted!

crazeejay
12-20-2014, 08:09 PM
^^^^^^ just threw a perfect bullseye into the dartboard EH!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-21-2014, 03:23 AM
Okay, here's a new wrinkle, boys and girls, soldiers, sailors, airmen, Gyrenes, and Coast Guardsmen active, reserve, retired, wannabe, never will be, don't wanna be.

I was test tapping, so I goes tap, tap, tap, and my vest was jacked.

Darn it, dude just stripped it right off my chest.

So, I'm guessing your cheap, potentially Chinese manufactured FUBAR Helmets can break; you can also be ROBBED or JACKED.

Where's Deputy Fife, I wanna make a report.
I want a full blown investigation.

Jacked, not only by Gree, but the players, too!!!!!

Agent Orange
12-21-2014, 04:39 AM
It would have been much better if you could buy equipment in the store but you can. Making them only obtainable in LTQs is what caused the imbalance and made a gap. Equipment is good in theory but bad in action.

No bad idea, gree will make you use more gold.

interox
12-21-2014, 06:21 AM
My teammates with iOS devices are able to purchase equipment to equip their soldier/army. However, this option does not appear on my android devices. Is this an oversight? This puts players on android at a disadvantage.

Thelight
12-21-2014, 07:18 AM
My teammates with iOS devices are able to purchase equipment to equip their soldier/army. However, this option does not appear on my android devices. Is this an oversight? This puts players on android at a disadvantage.

I have iOS and I can't buy soldier equip. How can I do it?

I can't change and improcedente my soldier equip because a message of error, cannot connect server appeares. What can i do?

I have closed and reopen app and it doesn't fix it, i actualízate de iOS and it doesn't fix it

Davidletterman
12-21-2014, 07:28 AM
I have several tickets in for existing problems...some months old...which there is apparently not enough time to fix...yet NEW trials are brought out causing MORE problems... argh !
My faction did one war with this new "outfitting" change...all revolted... we will not do another !
We are voting with our feet... walking out on this nonsense...

LW okie
12-21-2014, 08:51 AM
Can't even power attack someone that's 5x weaker and win. Ridiculous. Locked out for weeks because gree is incompetent, get back in only to see that the incompetence is magnified.

JB5
12-21-2014, 09:03 AM
Tried another battle for the hell of it. My stats read correctly now, but my 4 billion Attack still lost to a 600 million because of your stupid trinkets. If this idea isn't scrapped, then my 4 gold using accounts will be.....

Lildave
12-21-2014, 09:52 AM
I have played for over 2 years and this is my first post on forum, but have lurked and enjoyed reading over the years. This new equipment has broken our faction apart! We have lost 3 players already and 3 more retiring after this cycle! We have been top 50 faction for last year and half, and help pay Gree's bills, but not much longer as I suspect many more will follow. Many of our faction mates are well over 10bil att and losing to players with only 4-6bil stats just because of 2 weeks of collecting new equipment? How can this be a good thing?

ezmunie
12-21-2014, 12:20 PM
I have two IDs with similar stats. A...1.090billion attack, equipment stats 45/11. B....1.254billion attack, equipment stats 45/11. Both hit a player with 972million defense, equipment stats 30/12. A lost on every hit, B won with every hit. If the attack stats are 50%, the equipment 30% and 20%, then how did A lose every time?

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2014, 12:35 PM
I have two IDs with similar stats. A...1.090billion attack, equipment stats 45/11. B....1.254billion attack, equipment stats 45/11. Both hit a player with 972million defense, equipment stats 30/12. A lost on every hit, B won with every hit. If the attack stats are 50%, the equipment 30% and 20%, then how did A lose every time?

None of this is real bro, none of it.

Kefa
12-21-2014, 01:04 PM
I was very skeptical and critical of this new version of Modern War, as many read in my posts leading up to the rollout. I still believe that a change this drastic to the game play should have been rolled out as a new title as not to take so much away from all those who have spent so long building their toy soldiers up to where they are now.

That said, it's done, and I'm sure there is no going back. I see much complaining about the equipment and the new algorithms, but I have found that once you figure out how it works battle outcomes are very predictable. I'm able to select targets from the opponents roster and win each time, as well as help my teammates successfully select targets and score points, and the devs have posted enough hints with enough clarity to recreate the calculations for yourself, if you look and give it some logical thought.

There are plenty of bugs, and I and members of my team have experienced lost accounts, gold purchases that didn't deliver gold, stats displayed incorrectly, game crashing, strange anomalies on NPC maps, game getting stuck when popups don't populate properly, equipment values disappearing when trying to swap soldier equipment, and other things. The 5.0 had a short beta test wherein testers weren't really given an explanation of what to do or expect, and then it was rolled out live a few weeks later. Personally, I really do think it would have been allot better had the entire month of December been dedicated to a much broader testing period involving much more in-depth communication between developers and testers, and had that taken place I do believe allot of these bugs could have been addressed prior to the live deployment.

But now that it is out and I've had enough time playing it to understand what it's supposed to be doing, I am enjoying it. Not everyone on my team feels the same, but we are doing well with the changes. All but a few members are getting a grasp of the system and enjoying some of the other new features as well.

One feature request I'd like to see, as mentioned in the AMA, is that the sell button be removed from buildings now that the game has a recycle feature, because far too many people, including myself, have accidentally sold valuable buildings just because the game buffers taps and lags sometimes, and that confirmation button happens to pop up right where you tapped just before it popped up.

TRU Laldogg
12-21-2014, 04:44 PM
I think the equipment is cool but i think it should just have attack and defense values like units and just do it on total stats still, its unfair that small players can now beat long standing members just because they have a better pair of boots. In this WD my mini lvl 76 att 750mil is beating players with 1-2bil defense simply because i have better equipment, its CRAP

Agent Orange
12-22-2014, 06:44 AM
Though the concept of equipment is novel it's execution is beyond stunned. Why do I think this?

Well for starters I keep seeing the same bits of equipment being offered up in different challenges, geez gree could you not have come up with different items for different challenges?

And since we accumulate multiples of some of these things you could have at least made them stackable!

As it is now this is yet another poorly thought out and executed failure.

Bluehavana2
12-22-2014, 08:22 AM
As I continue to play and learn, I'm starting to like this change however...
- I still don't believe the 50-30-20 breakdown, the new stats seem to have a larger effect. Perhaps there is miscoding here?
- as our defensive numbers vs their offensive numbers have some effect, shouldn't these be revealed in results?
- there is nowhere we can see our army equipment numbers at a glance, the should be in our profile

Remember, the only constant in life is change!

smart tiger
12-22-2014, 08:53 AM
As I continue to play and learn, I'm starting to like this change however...
- I still don't believe the 50-30-20 breakdown, the new stats seem to have a larger effect. Perhaps there is miscoding here?
- as our defensive numbers vs their offensive numbers have some effect, shouldn't these be revealed in results?
- there is nowhere we can see our army equipment numbers at a glance, the should be in our profile

Remember, the only constant in life is change!

I agree.. They should reveal the impact of skill points.. I spent a lot of my skills on defence in the early part of the game when the were no factions LTQ.. Would like to get something back (which I know about).

MW Flake
12-22-2014, 09:29 AM
They have revealed the impact of skill points. Twice even.

Its zero.

Its said that will change in the future.

smart tiger
12-22-2014, 09:32 AM
They have revealed the impact of skill points. Twice even.

Its zero.

Its said that will change in the future.

All my life I've been living a lie.. :( :( :( :(

GreenwichKid
12-22-2014, 04:43 PM
It's like everything here, just so badly implemented, even the good ideas are ruined by shocking testing, implementation and timing. The game survives because we're a bunch of addicts. Imagine if this was a Sony or XBox game, it would be dead in the water, because it would have been ripped to pieces by Gaming press, hardly anyone play this (In relation to COD players) and so nobody really cares. And of course they can hide behind the fact the game is free, they're not obliged to deliver much as it's free..

RAMNUTS
12-22-2014, 06:08 PM
Well we are getting the same equipment in this ltq as the first so are we able tonstack this equipment? Is there any advantage in getting the same equipment again?

Maverick0073
12-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Well we are getting the same equipment in this ltq as the first so are we able tonstack this equipment? Is there any advantage in getting the same equipment again?

Not does it only stack it now SUBTRACTS , WTF ?????? I am supposed to have 75 army attack, I am now down to 29 , every item is a random add or subtract.
There is no way of seeing equipment , so I can't tell how you have changed my defense, now I must play 2 days of not being able to attack people in wde , thank you.

How about you listen and stop rolling out stuff that don't work.

samtex666
12-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Not does it only stack it now SUBTRACTS , WTF ?????? I am supposed to have 75 army attack, I am now down to 29 , every item is a random add or subtract.
There is no way of seeing equipment , so I can't tell how you have changed my defense, now I must play 2 days of not being able to attack people in wde , thank you.

How about you listen and stop rolling out stuff that don't work.

Welcome to the club...

Ozymandias
12-23-2014, 01:16 AM
Is everybody still finding WD fun exciting and relaxing??

http://www.gericondesigns.com/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/endthiswar.jpg

Cpt scarlet
12-23-2014, 02:16 AM
I see the vast majority hate the latest version, so do I. If we wanted to dress up soldiers we'd go back to Action Man (TM!). If we wanted to dress up generally, we'd get the Kim Kardashian app. So, I have some suggestions for consideration:

1) Treat the dressing up just like the attack and defence skill points - they have no impact on the overall game so people can waste their time on it if they want. Serious players can focus their energies on something else.
2) If you really want something other than the old attack v defence how about 5 comparisions:

Total att v def
Infantry att v def
Ground att v def
Air att v def
Sea att v def

You need to win 3/5 areas to win overall. This way it would be possible for someone with huge overall stats to lose if they have focused all their strength in one area. Got to be better and easier to follow than the current rubbish.

Other Suggestions: when a player raids your defences or boost buildings, its ridiculous that one click puts them back to normal in seconds. A more realistic version would be to 'rebuild' your smashed building at a cost and it should take time to rebuild. That way player's defences can be lower than normal for a period. During the rebuild, the bases could be shielded from further attacks. Why can't we buy shields outside WD to prevent attacks?

While I'm here, there are a number of simple improvements which could be made to the game to improve playing experience:

1) why don't you have one development team across all games - everything is similar but different. For example, on CC the collect all button collects all monies and tells you how much has been raided. On MW you still have to manually click on the raided buildings - why the difference?????!!!!!

2) Why can't you put the 'goals' in order, Normal, Prestige, Masters. I have 4 accounts across 4 devices and the order of the goals are different between each device and different every time you go in. Pain the arse trying to find what you are looking for.

3) I see there are 'hidden' future targets on the maps- they are a nuisance. It is already hard enough to hit the target you want with all the bloody figures on the screen, more so with smaller screens. Get rid.

4) when you get folders / cash, can't they be automatically credited to you and bugger off from the screen rather to have to tap tao tap them? THEY GET IN THE WAY and I've lost count of the number of times I've hit the wrong target because of it. I'm all tapped out. Perhaps I should play the Simpsons game.

5) On CC, when there is a X% sale off gold, you can still watch videos for free gold. Why not on MW????

I could go on and on but you supposedly have your own 'developers' lol. This is all really quite simple and would remove a great deal of frustration. Perhaps I will set up a rival game which actually works!

Hobbs
12-23-2014, 02:32 AM
CONNOT CHANGE EQUIPMENT,ALSO SINCE NEW GRINCHY FLTQ STARTED EACH TIME NEW EQUIPMENT EARNED MY EQUIPMENT STATS ARE DECREASING????
Also where do I look to see how much equipment I have? How many weapons etc,cannot find that inventory!

DRR
12-23-2014, 02:57 AM
[QUOTE=Clementine;1438678]Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

I complained about the match up we're getting during this WD.... I sent a support request with the following text: "Usually our faction is somewhere near top 250. This WD, because Android profiles scout wrong info and players get frustrated losing over and over again, we barely make top500 on the first day. So how come that 3 out of 4 opponents we match up against are top100 or better?"

It took 3 days, but I did get an answer: "Hi Mike,
Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.
We have received a lot of continued questions about how battle calculations work, so I wanted to give some more context on that.
The calculation is about 50% army power, 30% army equipment, 20% soldier equipment. Each one of those is computed separately. Within each segment, the attack of the attacker versus the defense of the defender is the most important factor. We do also allow for the attack of the defender versus the defense of the attacker to have a lesser influence as well. Within each segment we basically look at a margin of victory in percentage terms. Then we add up each segment weighted according to the above to determine the final outcome. Chance also plays some role, as this has throughout the history of warfare. The impact of randomness on battle outcomes in the formula is roughly comparable to where it has been throughout the history of the game.
Skill points have the same modification impact on army attack and defense that they have always had, and currently have no impact on soldier or army equipment. We will likely change this in the future, but want to make sure that we have a way to allow players to reallocate their skill points to be fair to everyone.
The importance of attacker attack versus defender defense versus defender attack versus attacker defense are not a fixed percentage of each segment of the calculation. The bigger the discrepancy between attacker attack and defender defense the less the defender attack and attacker defense matters. In other words, if I attack you and my attack blows away your defense, then your attack and my defense will be largely irrelevant. On the other hand, for example, if my attack is exactly evenly matched with your defense, then your attack versus my defense makes up half of that segment’s calculation. The win/loss ranges from “total win” to “total loss”. In other words, let’s say I have 1B army attack and you have 1 defense. I will win 100% of the army segment.
We apologize for any confusion this may have caused you.
Regards,
Stephen"

??? I read this 3 times, just to be sure... but yes, this copy/paste answer had nothing to do whatsoever with my issue. Í decided to reply: "Thank you for your explanation on how PvP's work in the new setup. It doesn't answer my concern, though: during this ongoing WD, we as a faction get matched up against a top 100 faction 80% of the time. We are ranked somewhere between 300-400 at the moment, have ended never better than 250 in any WD... And yet this WD we get slaughtered by factions that are ranked #3, #34, #57... Etc. A lot of times our opponents are so strong that we cannot scout one single target to hit. We have been put in the wrong division, and I would like you to do something about it, because the players in my faction have started to give up trying."

The answer came quicker this time: "Greetings Mike,
Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.
I would like to inform you that the event and prizes was designed in such a way and intended to be like that.
I do apologize for inconvenience. I will pass your feedback on to our development team for consideration.
Regards,
Shane"

Designed and intended? Maybe I missed some info on the forum... but I thought that Gree designed and intended the WD to match up factions of similar strength (more or less). Why do I get replies like this from a support desk that is supposed to have some knowledge on how this game works?

MW Flake
12-23-2014, 04:39 AM
4) when you get folders / cash, can't they be automatically credited to you and bugger off from the screen rather to have to tap tao tap them? THEY GET IN THE WAY and I've lost count of the number of times I've hit the wrong target because of it. I'm all tapped out. Perhaps I should play the Simpsons game.

Just shake your device. They will collect automatically without you having to tap.

Jez1861
12-23-2014, 04:39 AM
After being locked out by 5.0 I was finally back on yesterday.
My team had a mini hurrah as I was the first one from our faction to be unlocked and let back onto MW.
After a millisecond of being back in my top 50 faction, I was ordered to get some points.
Well what a difference ten days makes! I am almost 8 billion attack and was losing to just about everyone! Another massive thumbs down to Gree, what was the point of building my stats and base for me to lose to people. It was better when I was locked out rather than suffering this massive step backwards.
Gree take a long look and have a long listen.
Next time I run a briefing at work I expect things to be successful, not an utter joke which you just seem to thrive on.

Jacko99
12-23-2014, 06:12 AM
Gaining new equipment adds sometimes and subtracts other times (random?)... Ive completed every event that issues equipment and have attack/defence stats 40 points lower than others that have done exactly the same events... Wow, Gree what a clusterfcuk.
Emperor Bap

WBS
12-23-2014, 06:43 AM
The new equipment is a slap in the face to those who started playing this game years ago. I started playing it because I wanted a game I could build up over time. Now with the last update that effort was useless. Losing to players with 800 million less than my attack over some boots ruined WD for me. My advice is to go back to old MW or use the equipment to add to stats, they have way too much effect on battle outcomes. Even rolling out the old LTB's made what we worked for useless. I say this as I wasn't able to buy some if them when they came out and it never bothered me I just upgraded and bought the ones I could. There is how more talk in my faction of people hating the game because of soldier equip. Most of us now are gold free and will not spend a dime on a sinking game. Gree has shot itself in both feet and have caused this game to sink all because they don't know how to listen to there customers and that shows you will not last much longer.

Merc_mw
12-23-2014, 07:29 AM
2) If you really want something other than the old attack v defence how about 5 comparisions:

Total att v def
Infantry att v def
Ground att v def
Air att v def
Sea att v def

You need to win 3/5 areas to win overall. This way it would be possible for someone with huge overall stats to lose if they have focused all their strength in one area.

^^Absolutely Brilliant!!^^

Admiral Sato
12-23-2014, 08:23 AM
The new equipment is a slap in the face to those who started playing this game years ago. I started playing it because I wanted a game I could build up over time. Now with the last update that effort was useless. Losing to players with 800 million less than my attack over some boots ruined WD for me. My advice is to go back to old MW or use the equipment to add to stats, they have way too much effect on battle outcomes. Even rolling out the old LTB's made what we worked for useless. I say this as I wasn't able to buy some if them when they came out and it never bothered me I just upgraded and bought the ones I could. There is how more talk in my faction of people hating the game because of soldier equip. Most of us now are gold free and will not spend a dime on a sinking game. Gree has shot itself in both feet and have caused this game to sink all because they don't know how to listen to there customers and that shows you will not last much longer.

I think they are just trying to get new "meat" to spend real cash on this effed up game. they think us old-timers aren't gonna be around and keep spending like we have in the past so what better way than to essentially reset the entire game...we all start from basically day 1 AGAIN. Definitely a slap in the face for many of us. I will probably delete all 5 of my accounts as a result of this latest downgrade. Like many others in other factions...many of my faction mates are dropping this game also due to the latest changes. Thanks a bunch for the changes GREE! See ya

WBS
12-23-2014, 08:42 AM
I think they are just trying to get new "meat" to spend real cash on this effed up game. they think us old-timers aren't gonna be around and keep spending like we have in the past so what better way than to essentially reset the entire game...we all start from basically day 1 AGAIN. Definitely a slap in the face for many of us. I will probably delete all 5 of my accounts as a result of this latest downgrade. Like many others in other factions...many of my faction mates are dropping this game also due to the latest changes. Thanks a bunch for the changes GREE! See ya

I'll still play for awhile just because of my faction. We have talked about switching to a non gree game and all moving to that. I will not spend another dime on the game as I don't see how you could.

micahformayor
12-23-2014, 08:56 AM
why did I spend money on gold over the past year to improve my stats only for you idiots to come up with the brilliant idea of allowing someone with half my stats to beat me simply because they are wearing boots? Really? People who have spent money on this game have watched it go to waste with this latest update. You all have ruined this game to the point half of my faction is quitting. Nice job Gree.

Just request a fefund from itunes/Google play. I called itunes and explained all the crap glitches, server issues, dumb updates. Got a nice little refund coming my way. I'll be getting a new Glock with my refund. I'm done spending cash on this dumb game.

2MblaZ
12-23-2014, 09:30 AM
Just request a fefund from itunes/Google play. I called itunes and explained all the crap glitches, server issues, dumb updates. Got a nice little refund coming my way. I'll be getting a new Glock with my refund. I'm done spending cash on this dumb game.

Did get 6-mos worth as well - well done and congratulations, felt sooo much better than all that wasted for nothing, not even virtual goods... No customer support, no response to tickets, feels like this game has been abandoned with couple amateur students of programming testing what else they can mess up with this once-awesome game...

Well done GREE, well done...

:cool:

micahformayor
12-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Did get 6-mos worth as well - well done and congratulations, felt sooo much better than all that wasted for nothing, not even virtual goods... No customer support, no response to tickets, feels like this game has been abandoned with couple amateur students of programming testing what else they can mess up with this once-awesome game...

Well done GREE, well done...

:cool:

Yup 6 months! I honestly only asked for the last 2 months but they gave me 6.

NaRciS
12-23-2014, 09:58 AM
I have just gone through all the wins and equipment that I should have a i'm down around 40 as well - I have shown that we have the final prizes for each LTQ and FLTQ therefore we should have the equipment.

Im sure GREE have always been aware of this as even on the equip tutorial the def figures don't match the profile shown...

It shows with changes 14 but the profile shows 16...

Gree, what are the chances of a fix before the end of the event? we have a few players with over 1500 loses of which maybe 50% should be wins based on the normal or old system of attack.

Cheers

john2DB4D
12-23-2014, 10:24 AM

How is that I can have 1.8B more in attack points and lose to someone with 4 more equipment points? I get the concept but the equipment should only overide only a portion of the attack advantage.

I Will Merc You
12-23-2014, 10:29 AM
"2) If you really want something other than the old attack v defence how about 5 comparisions:

Total att v def
Infantry att v def
Ground att v def
Air att v def
Sea att v def

You need to win 3/5 areas to win overall. This way it would be possible for someone with huge overall stats to lose if they have focused all their strength in one area."

+1.

SurfaceToAir
12-23-2014, 02:56 PM
On your Profile Page there is Attack and Defence which you spend Skill Points on.
Are these making much difference now do u think?
What about Base Defences?

MW Flake
12-23-2014, 03:07 PM
According to Gree, skill points have no effect currently.

As for building defense, well you will just have to browse back to the beginning of Customer Appreciation Month for their stance on those.

The Judy
12-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Equipment reset, down about 10. I can't verify though since there are no quantities my inventory. I have to attack for stats and get screenshots for my defense. No transparency at all.

I win 100% of my battles until I double or triple strike and then lose 90%. I can't wait for the modifiers to start adding up so I lose more. This unit is suppose to help. Not make things worse.

Indiana Jones
12-23-2014, 11:45 PM
This WD has been very frustrating and difficult. The new calculating algorithm seems to put to much percentage on equipment. (ex. 5b 50 12 loses to 1.9b 69 18)

Ranger89
12-24-2014, 06:31 AM
Please explain these losses:

Ranger89
9.4B - Attack
25 - Atk from Army Equipment
11 - Your Soldier's Atk

Sickent
6.9B - Defense
24 - Def from Enemy Equipment
9 - Enemy Soldier's Def

I won in every category, but still LOST!

Ranger89
12-24-2014, 06:38 AM
Please explain THIS loss, using a Power Attack:

Ranger89
14.1B Attack
37.5 - Atk from Army Equipment
16.5 - Your Soldier's Atk

TcTiger
5.8B - Defense
42 - Def from Enemy Equipment
12 - Enemy Soldier's Def

I won in two categories, with almost 3x the attack and still LOST because of what? Because they had 4.5 more points in equipment?

I thought 55% of the score was based on A/D?

Hobbs
12-24-2014, 06:45 AM
New equipment for latest grinchy fltq not adding to my stats??
IOS both accounts?
And why don't we have option of looking at what equipment items we have won and how many we have??
I'm hitting at 61/11 despite finishing most of equipment missions,should be closer to 90/11 but no way of checking!!

Ozymandias
12-24-2014, 06:59 AM
Please explain these losses:

Ranger89
9.4B - Attack
25 - Atk from Army Equipment
11 - Your Soldier's Atk

Sickent
6.9B - Defense
24 - Def from Enemy Equipment
9 - Enemy Soldier's Def

I won in every category, but still LOST!

You could have lost the 3 hidden match-ups of your defence vs his attack... Probably quite significantly on the army stats part as his attack is probably 13bn and your defence something like 4.5b.

goblue21
12-24-2014, 07:13 AM
You could have lost the 3 hidden match-ups of your defence vs his attack... Probably quite significantly on the army stats part as his attack is probably 13bn and your defence something like 4.5b.

If these "hidden Stats" Matter, why are they not shown. This is very confusing. Why release something new on such a long event?

twest61
12-24-2014, 07:22 AM

I'm having the same problem. My stats went down after winning new units from "How GREE Stole Christmas" event. I'm not receiving equipment points for my Kevlar Vest or my Desert Combat Helmet.

Thieskeop1
12-24-2014, 08:37 AM
After three tickets no reaction from Gree...

my soldier equipment dissapeared, I'm missing multiple items including a desert combat helmet, a kevlar vest, multiple radar watches and my boots (don't know anymore which specific ones). you guys closed the tickets without any solution and you don't give an update at all...

--------------------------------------------------
Timestamp: Wed Dec 24 05:59:36 CET 2014

afiq
12-24-2014, 01:36 PM
All my equipments from finishing 3 days ltq master and prestige, were vanish from my inventory/soldier equipment after the update to 5.0 and another lost after finishing wrapper fltq both master and prestige although using the new version. Please check my inventory and stats, i got all the units.. when gree will fix my issues?

Moose02364
12-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Our faction went to battle for this six day event with our eyes open to your new equipment and thought we had a handle on what it meant, now that the event is over all ask the same question, what was wrong with the way we went to battle before, there is no trust in your formulas and answers to how this is calculated when you win every category and your attack is double their defense just don't make sense. Especially when you hit them 4 times and lose every one.
And where were these double and triple strike bonuses we did not see a one in our 6 million points scored!

cdun13
12-24-2014, 03:29 PM
Hate this game now. Been playing 2 years and I am quitting. I have spent Atleast 1k on it and now those stats we payed for don't mean a thing. Way to piss in our faces gree. I normally don't talk bad to y'all but I continuously lost matches I had no business losing. And I'm in a top 10 faction that put up over 20m of those points. We are outraged and many are leaving the game completely. Get rid of the equipment crap. And make the skill points matter. Why add things to the game when we already have things In the game not working?!? We ( Myself and many long time players) put a lot into skill points at the beginning and they have meant nothing for quite some time now. And now your making the stats mean nothing. So basically you just keep restarting the game and I myself refuse to start over. Please fix this completely aggravated situation. Nobody likes this. Thanks

Tony Snow
12-24-2014, 03:43 PM
I'm against the whole equipment thing, or at least it having as much of a role in determining battles as it does

East Coast Bias
12-24-2014, 04:21 PM
V
Please explain THIS loss, using a Power Attack:

Ranger89
14.1B Attack
37.5 - Atk from Army Equipment
16.5 - Your Soldier's Atk

TcTiger
5.8B - Defense
42 - Def from Enemy Equipment
12 - Enemy Soldier's Def

I won in two categories, with almost 3x the attack and still LOST because of what? Because they had 4.5 more points in equipment?

I thought 55% of the score was based on A/D?

You missed the point noted by Gree that there is another 'FUN' factor, aka Gree math. This randomness has existed since an earlier version, getting worse all the time.

MJM1121
12-25-2014, 02:53 AM
This equipment update sucks

interox
12-25-2014, 06:05 AM
All my equipments from finishing 3 days ltq master and prestige, were vanish from my inventory/soldier equipment after the update to 5.0 and another lost after finishing wrapper fltq both master and prestige although using the new version. Please check my inventory and stats, i got all the units.. when gree will fix my issues?

The same here, what happen? I opened the game and all my equipment (soldier/army) was gone. Before I was 11/10 now I'm 1/1. Please fix this, equipment seems to be an major factor in pvp and to have it disappear is very discouraging.

valient
12-25-2014, 09:48 AM
Count me in as another long time player and heavy gold spender who is not buying any more gold until the game balance is restored. The disparity between attack and defense is bad enough but now the equipment "feature" has made the game totally unbalanced. I feel like I've dropped 2 years of building my account up and am being forced to virtually start all over again. Until then I will free play with my faction until you fix the game issues or implode.

Annihilator2
12-25-2014, 10:52 AM
V

You missed the point noted by Gree that there is another 'FUN' factor, aka Gree math. This randomness has existed since an earlier version, getting worse all the time.

About what are you? 14b losts to 5b is too much!

And there were no such cases in past!

Mikelord
12-26-2014, 01:16 AM
Gree help, this new equipment idea isn't working great, I have 4billion attack and to even remotely close to winning I have to attack players 1billion or lower.. Tht sAd!

Mongo
12-26-2014, 06:37 AM
Agree, the change is too much.

Also, I am one whose soldier stats went DOWN during Grinchy LTQ. I peaked (I think) at 47, then went to 25, now back to 31. Assuming my gear subtracted, I should have 47+22+6=75? I sent a ticket, got a reply saying they are sorry and devs are working on it. Then they closed the ticket and are asking for feedback. Do you really want my feedback now?

Assuming they have no way of ferretting this out, I'd chalk this up to an experiment, kill soldier gear as it presently exists, and create a new, stable version that (1) will not overbalance a meaningful atk advantage (eg >25%); (2) creates wider disparity of gear that greater incentivizes big event completion.

NaRciS
12-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Agree, the change is too much.

Also, I am one whose soldier stats went DOWN during Grinchy LTQ. I peaked (I think) at 47, then went to 25, now back to 31. Assuming my gear subtracted, I should have 47+22+6=75? I sent a ticket, got a reply saying they are sorry and devs are working on it. Then they closed the ticket and are asking for feedback. Do you really want my feedback now?

Assuming they have no way of ferretting this out, I'd chalk this up to an experiment, kill soldier gear as it presently exists, and create a new, stable version that (1) will not overbalance a meaningful atk advantage (eg >25%); (2) creates wider disparity of gear that greater incentivizes big event completion.

The same thing here... I put in a really nice support request considering I'm down 30-40 equipment points, I even broke down the actual equipment stats I should have based on the solo and FLTQ events finished, I even confirmed the events being finished as I have the final prizes - I got a nice message back saying they would let the developers know and to restart my App... Seriously????

Then the ticket was closed

borochris
12-27-2014, 09:30 AM
It's all very good saying you are listening but if you aren't going to respond to any of the points made then that is even worse than not asking for feedback!!!

MW Flake
12-27-2014, 10:38 AM
I mentioned that somewhere, either earlier in the thread or in a different one. Gree really doesn't want the feedback. It was just a way to make it seem like they cared while the bean counters where counting all of the money people gave them in spite of the many complaints. Nothing, at least on grees part, will come from anything said here.

JB5
12-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the new addition of equipment also greatly depreciates Faction Bonuses. If not making them a complete afterthought. After all the time and donations needed to achieve these bonuses, this new update makes them completely ineffective in battle. I personally think that with the dedication, team effort, and length of time it takes to max out these bonuses, they triumph these stupid trinkets in a heartbeat.

Steve101
12-27-2014, 01:31 PM
clementine, as just posted, what on earth is the point of asking for feedback and comments, then doing absolutely nothing, not even an acknowldegement for 9 days.

sawnoff69
12-28-2014, 03:37 AM
i noticed its att vs att now. i would only beat players i had more att against . i use the players def as a indicator of what there att is . my att is 18b def 8b so i know i cant hit anyone under 8bil . anyone over i lost to .

Agent Orange
12-30-2014, 06:18 AM
clementine, as just posted, what on earth is the point of asking for feedback and comments, then doing absolutely nothing, not even an acknowldegement for 9 days.

Perhaps they are waiting for that 1 player who actually liked this disaster and then they can point to this one player and say, 'see the idea is a resounding success!'

Agent Orange
12-30-2014, 06:21 AM
But the reality is, the idea might have made sense to someone but sure not to me.

The recycling of useless unstackable equipment in each of the FLTQs, LTQs and other sundry events was the icing on the cake. Then having the parts disappear or suddenly magically reappear only to disappear again and well this turned into an epic failure but on the bright side it has allowed me to work on different and more useful strategies.

JB5
12-31-2014, 08:29 AM
I still don't like this drastic of a change to the game. Someone else posted somewhere that this should have been released as a new game altogether, and I completely agree. It completely wastes efforts longtime players have put into the game.

I took some time off from the game knowing full well I would lose ground on stats. But to come back to losing stats, combined with getting beat by players with less then half of my stats because of a helmet and a pair of boots, is pathetic.

Like so many others have stated already, why would you completely change a game that is so full of glitches to begin with?
It's not like you've fixed of them yet. And now you've added more to it with another flawed release. So many problems, so little cooperation from Gree.

Random guy
01-02-2015, 09:14 AM
I assume that the Gree developers and I received different educations. As where I hold a diploma from MIT they likely have a GED from the university of Phoenix. None of these wins vs losses make since anymore.

skywalker_98
01-02-2015, 06:19 PM
What a disaster!!
This new equipment rollout is a complete failure!Can't update equipment.. Server error..lose equipment gathered and the worse part lost 3 players already!! Gree if you are going to kill the game let it go out the way players(customers) want.just when you were going in the right direction now this!Go back to no equipment!!

CEL F4B
01-04-2015, 06:04 AM
Dear Gree team,

I have lost a battle although being better in each category:
- My att 5.7 b vs other player 4.9b
- soldier equipment 12 vs 7
- army equipment 200 vs 169

I have tried four times to make sure I did not lose because of the element of chance. I lost all four times.

I have also asked the other player about his skill points and he told me they are 20/30 Mine are 75/33. So I am better in each category and still lose... Can you please check whether it is correct that I lost?

I have read the guidance how it is determined who wins/loses an attack on another player and I am pretty sure i have understood it. If it is correct that I lost, it would be great if you could explain why.

Thanks

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-04-2015, 06:58 AM
But the reality is, the idea might have made sense to someone but sure not to me.

The recycling of useless unstackable equipment in each of the FLTQs, LTQs and other sundry events was the icing on the cake. Then having the parts disappear or suddenly magically reappear only to disappear again and well this turned into an epic failure but on the bright side it has allowed me to work on different and more useful strategies.

Hello, my old friend.
I recently reread your signature tag lines.
We've both been around here far too long.

You can rightly lay claim to three major firsts:

1 = You hold the earliest and still in existence character
2 = You appear to be the FIRST player to come to his or her senses and tap for FREE!
3 = You are without a doubt the classiest, cleanest, purest and uncorrupted tapper to ever tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap in this tappers den of inequity and tapping debauchery!

Happy New Year, my friend, may prosperity, longevity, and health embrace you and yours.

Congratulations.

MW Flake
01-04-2015, 07:45 AM
Hello, my old friend.

2 = You appear to be the FIRST player to come to his or her senses and tap for FREE!
3 = You are without a doubt the classiest, cleanest, purest and uncorrupted tapper to ever tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap in this tappers den of inequity and tapping debauchery!

Happy New Year, my friend, may prosperity, longevity, and health embrace you and yours.

Congratulations.

I think I can especially agree with number 3. Even in the short lived time of War Of Nations it held true.

sstuutss
01-04-2015, 11:43 AM
Another one bites the dust?

MW Flake
01-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Another one bites the dust?

Were you referring to WoN? If so, no its still alive. But AO has long since left it.

SargeHU
01-06-2015, 02:40 AM
You asked for feed back and all I basically see is negatives. Way to kick your long serving spending customers right in the teeth. Can't wait to see absolutely no change and you ignore every poor bugger who has wasted their breath voicing thier disgust...loved December been stuck to my phone for what... To keep up with this change. Fool me

sstuutss
01-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Were you referring to WoN? If so, no its still alive. But AO has long since left it.

To cryptic for my own good. even I don't know what I was on about lol.
But likely something to do with not having any responce from gree.

p.s. I wonder when I'll get my valor back from unit sales? I'm not holding my breath

Agent Orange
01-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Hello, my old friend.

Congratulations.

Wow! I am humbled Dewin Nuttin my old friend. It seems pretty crazy to have been here this long, wonder if it's some carry over from my day job. That inherent urge to stop and watch something burn to the ground. Hmmm

Happy New Year to you and yours as well! And if I'm still here in another year please give me a slap!

Agent Orange
01-06-2015, 01:32 PM

Yup nuked all the other gree titles since they were either warmed over versions of MW or worse. I confess that I found linking to be a real curiosity, maybe too much of one since I now have 27 players and 2 factions.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/081/d/6/bugs_doing_a_facepalm___remake_by_super_marcos_96-d7b5rh9.png

MW Flake
01-06-2015, 03:32 PM
yup nuked all the other gree titles since they were either warmed over versions of mw or worse. I confess that i found linking to be a real curiosity, maybe too much of one since i now have 27 players and 2 factions.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/pre/i/2014/081/d/6/bugs_doing_a_facepalm___remake_by_super_marcos_96-d7b5rh9.png

roflmao!!!

Colonel K
01-06-2015, 05:09 PM

Clementine,

In the spirit of effectively communicating, can you at least acknowledge that you guys read through the comments here. I don't expect anything to change, but it would be nice of you to acknowledge the time and effort that some of your players took to give you feedback on the latest change.

Colonel Klink

sstuutss
01-06-2015, 05:43 PM
Clementine,

In the spirit of effectively communicating, can you at least acknowledge that you guys read through the comments here. I don't expect anything to change, but it would be nice of you to acknowledge the time and effort that some of your players took to give you feedback on the latest change.

Colonel Klink
have a look at her profile. no ones been driving this bus since last year*. Hard to read posts if you're on a bench some where.(well ok technical it easy to read posts while you are on the bench, but you get the idea)

*with her last post a week before that. Which funnily enough was about 'player apperciation mouth' in K&D. Givenhow well it went over here I hope it was an improvement, though a quick flip through the tjread would seem to indicate otherwise.

hikeler
01-07-2015, 03:43 PM
not only am I missing a bunch of equipment, before you guys even added the equipment to the game my regular stats dropped a whole bunch also......im at 2.5b att but I should be 3.5b. im not sure I can attempt to keep going with this game!

Papa_T
01-07-2015, 04:38 PM

What determines where soldier equipment is assigned? Mine is attack heavy, where as a teammates is defense heavy.

DRR
01-08-2015, 04:54 AM
What determines where soldier equipment is assigned? Mine is attack heavy, where as a teammates is defense heavy.

You probably mix up Android and iOS views... what you get to see in a PvP is not your defense, but only attack values... and, for some dark reason, Gree flips the equipment related values around, depending on wether you have iOS or Android...

Mikelord
01-08-2015, 06:40 AM
Wheres clemintine? running to the hills or runningto the devs? OMG GOUYS YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS, THE CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING THEY DONT LIKE IT WHAT SHOUKD I DO?

HellRaizer
01-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Wheres clemintine? running to the hills or runningto the devs? OMG GOUYS YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS, THE CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING THEY DONT LIKE IT WHAT SHOUKD I DO?

On annual leave. The dev(s) are reading through the threads and working on the issues. Clemintine will get back to update us shortly.

Jez1861
01-08-2015, 11:54 AM
The feedback is its terrible! You might as well press reset as it has shafted just about every long serving loyal player that's left!
Waiting for the next glitch

Gabrielk74
01-08-2015, 01:52 PM
I don't post very often but how can you come out with new equipment with all the negative feedback on the current equipment. Is Gree just going to ignore the free feed back

aarondavidsdad
01-08-2015, 02:30 PM
When I get a duplicate piece of equipment, as in the last iltq, my army stats did not increase. Is this intentional?

MW Flake
01-08-2015, 03:00 PM
I don't post very often but how can you come out with new equipment with all the negative feedback on the current equipment. Is Gree just going to ignore the free feed back

That's usually how it works.

Alicantesteve
01-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Well I have a load of the soldier equipment but can't use it as the system keeps saying I'm not connected to the server whenever I hit the save button,,it's been like this for 2 weeks now,sent in a report but no reply.

J1mcrane
01-08-2015, 06:52 PM
The equipment is a horrible part of the game and has made my years of building my account worthless. What with the new gold price hike, I think it's time I got my coat.

john2DB4D
01-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Loosing in WD even though I have 2B stat lead and more than 20 equipment points higher. Fix the game.

Veteran247
01-10-2015, 08:51 AM

I second that notion to get rid of equipment. .Thank you..I've been playing for about 3 years and never had the problems I have now or seen the problems like this since I started playing..it is ruining the game

Talahaski
01-10-2015, 09:00 AM
It don't work, the information shown does not add up. I'm losing to targets way below me in all 3 stats shown. If there other stats involved, u need to show them.i don't mind equip, but it's got to add up and make sense. And right now it don't.

J1mcrane
01-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Gree! You asked what for feedback on the soldier equipments, the feedback is that nobody likes it. Now you know this, prove that you listen to us and remove it. Bet you don't!!

J1mcrane
01-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Gree! You asked us for feedback on the soldier equipments, the feedback is that nobody likes it. Now you know this, prove that you listen to us and remove it. Bet you don't!!

Annihilator2
01-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Gree, what idiot built formula for calculation win/lost chance in PvP?
9bil attack lost to 2bil defense! + loading time...
Gree, you kills desire to play!

ezmunie
01-11-2015, 11:06 AM
My whole faction is losing to lower stat, lower equipment and this totally sux. I'm losing guys who aren't interested in the game anymore.

IMO, the whole equipment thing needs to be deleted and go back to original programming where stats actually mean something. I also hate that we work our butts off in FLTQs for a little piece of equipment that's not going to mean anything anyway.

Paul1965
01-11-2015, 12:48 PM
What has been the point in the last 3 years, completing all LTQ FLTQ raid boss, frontline using vaults of gold every wAr to get the highest possible unit to improve my stats, now to find Gree have made all that worthless continually losing to players with half of my stats

smbass77
01-11-2015, 06:04 PM
The ironic part, we are all losing to lower player but no one is winning against higher players.

CC1
01-13-2015, 04:57 AM
The ironic part, we are all losing to lower player but no one is winning against higher players.

I can confirm I have never won against someone that surprised me. In the Russia WD, all my wins were against people I should of won against. But my losses were split in two categories - losses I deserved to lose and losses I should've won (like Attack exceeding defense by 30%, army equipment exceeding by 15%, and soldier equipment tied). Sent a ticket and, you guessed it, got an unhelpful response "ticket closed"

And what's with Double strike causing a loss to a player I've hit normally 20 times and won every time then a double strike comes and I lose? I would of sent a ticket on this issue too, but we all know how pointless that is.

Wufnu
01-13-2015, 08:49 AM
For me personally this may be the end of a game that I've been playing for over 2 years now. That is a LONG run for an APP game. Reason being that I am forced to be a part time player due to the nature of my job. I miss 6 months of playing a year. But even at that being in a good faction I can still compete. If I lose out on 6 months of equipment collection it's going to be hopeless for me to compete in WD.

So PLEASE do away with this feature!

carl9764
01-14-2015, 05:36 AM
cant get defence above 12 as it errors saying cannot reach server to which defence would be 16 please explain why Mr Gree

oien
01-14-2015, 05:07 PM
Instead of complain about the game so much, why not just try playing a different one.

J1mcrane
01-14-2015, 06:59 PM
Instead of complain about the game so much, why not just try playing a different one.

Instead of trolling this forum, how about trolling another one!
The whole reason we "complain" is because we actually like the game and want it to remain enjoyment! The point of a forum is so as people can express their views.

RAMNUTS
01-14-2015, 07:46 PM
I lost to players for the same reasons. I am almost 50% bigger in attack and 30% bigger in defense with my "new" numbers the same in one, a 12, and bigger in the other by 8, 178 to his 170. Will you Please address the problem and fix it. Why not reconstruct the "new" numbers as an overall bonus... or go with the majority and remove it.

Annihilator2
01-15-2015, 01:01 PM
I lost in such case:
Stats My attack Rival defense
Army stats 1 bil 0.6 bil
Army equip. 100 77
Soldier eq. 10 6.5
(The values are for example. Proportions are real. I have screenshot)

Ozymandias
01-15-2015, 02:10 PM
I lost in such case:
Army stats 1 bil 0.6 bil
Army equip. 100 77
Soldier eq. 10 6.5

A real loss, or a fake loss? Did you get valor?

Ozymandias
01-15-2015, 02:11 PM
I lost in such case:
Army stats 1 bil 0.6 bil
Army equip. 100 77
Soldier eq. 10 6.5

CC1
01-15-2015, 04:53 PM
Let me get this straight. The vast majority on here have stated they don't like the equipment feature. Gree adds/keeps it anyway. The vast majority have stated they don't like the back-to-back-to-back events. What does Gree do? Not only do they reduce prize value, not only do they increase energy requirements for LTQ's, not only do they stop providing some offsetting energy packs....as if that weren't enough, they schedule an individual and faction LTQ that overlap each other. It's as if the policy is to listen to what customers say then do the opposite. Gree, if your trying to push your customers out the door so you can close up, you're doing a fine job. The game's gotten too rich for my blood.

I'm might pay a premium price if I were getting premium service. But I hate that I've grown accustomed to crossing my fingers and hoping nothing goes wrong when I log in, or kill an NPC, or attack a player. I wouldn't even mind the glitches if at least customer service was actually customer service and made things right.

Wufnu
01-15-2015, 05:58 PM
I cannot see them doing away with equipment and the answer is simple. By having the only way it's acquired being through LTQ's and raising the E price of obtaining said equipment forces EVERYONE to participate in LTQ's, and to stay even with the Jones' you're going to have to spend gold.

MW Flake
01-15-2015, 08:26 PM
Let me get this straight. The vast majority on here have stated they don't like the equipment feature. Gree adds/keeps it anyway. The vast majority have stated they don't like the back-to-back-to-back events. What does Gree do? Not only do they reduce prize value, not only do they increase energy requirements for LTQ's, not only do they stop providing some offsetting energy packs....as if that weren't enough, they schedule an individual and faction LTQ that overlap each other. It's as if the policy is to listen to what customers say then do the opposite. Gree, if your trying to push your customers out the door so you can close up, you're doing a fine job. The game's gotten too rich for my blood.

I'm might pay a premium price if I were getting premium service. But I hate that I've grown accustomed to crossing my fingers and hoping nothing goes wrong when I log in, or kill an NPC, or attack a player. I wouldn't even mind the glitches if at least customer service was actually customer service and made things right.

Gree does not care what customers say, only what customers DO. Sure Gree will pay lip service and even have nice little threads like this one to make it seem like they care, but at the end of the day they know enough of the player base is spineless and will keep chasing after equipment instead of having the cajones to not only say no more, but to back it up with action.

Gree has one purpose: to make as much money as possible with as little expense involved. They do not care how they do it, only that they do it. If the majority of their income base is willing to tolerate what's happening, nothing will matter to Gree.

Annihilator2
01-15-2015, 11:16 PM

It is real loss. I wrote that I have screenshot of battle report.

Annihilator2
01-15-2015, 11:24 PM
Let me get this straight. The vast majority on here have stated they don't like the equipment feature. Gree adds/keeps it anyway. The vast majority have stated they don't like the back-to-back-to-back events. What does Gree do? Not only do they reduce prize value, not only do they increase energy requirements for LTQ's, not only do they stop providing some offsetting energy packs....as if that weren't enough, they schedule an individual and faction LTQ that overlap each other. It's as if the policy is to listen to what customers say then do the opposite. Gree, if your trying to push your customers out the door so you can close up, you're doing a fine job.

Fully agree and I am ignoring iLTQs at all. I am helping to faction in FLTQ only. Of course, I am not buying gold more.
I also think that Gree kills the game and do all that we will stop play. And Gree is "doing a fine job". It is one more reason why I stopped waste money in this game.

Laurence1
01-16-2015, 03:14 AM
It seems to me that it is really a lot of fuss about not much. Those in top teams will get all the gear as they do now with all the top units etc, and the rest of us well we will get what we get and the status quo will go back to what it was before the equipment came in. Those with money and gold to burn will be unbeatable while the rest of us search for a viable target in WD.

Seems to me it won't be much different to what it was a couple of cycles ago, in a very short time. Just my 2 cents worth.

Minx 247
01-16-2015, 03:16 AM
Does equipment stack? As only ever shows as 1 in "equip" but GREE keep giving out the same equipment in events?

Minx 247
01-16-2015, 03:18 AM
Plus GREE PLeeeeSe bring back the winning of energy & health packs, seems you've forgotten all about them since the stupid equipment malarkey! (Why when there were soooo many complaints about the game - then go and over complicate & stuff it up more!?????

Biker
01-17-2015, 05:59 PM
This equipment BS is the final straw, been working on my account for 3 years now can't beat a guy 8 bill less then me cause he has a extra pair of sun glasses ffs. Just sold off everything on my base and am now Free.

Cheers to those that will still chase Gree's carrot

dr_evazan22
01-18-2015, 12:51 PM
I don't have too much of a problem with the new equipment. My faction and I realized it was a game changer and we've been going after it, usually at the expense of getting a permanent bonus.
I like that I've been able to defeat a stronger opponent that hasn't kept up.
Like quite a few, I don't understand how I can be beating an opponent then lose a double strike, especially when all my stats are higher.

First post.

Wufnu
01-18-2015, 08:32 PM
So they've got plenty of feedback. What say you Gree?

Anyone want to take a wager on whether or not they keep the equipment?

Mikelord
01-20-2015, 06:20 PM
Idk but I think they are deaf ears, no one likes it, I've stopped doing energy quests, they are driving me further and further from the game, yet they implement these things to apparently make us log in more often, haha. Sorry got things to do, why don't u fix your laggyness ass connection first

Chaos0882
01-21-2015, 02:27 PM
I think if your going to add equipment that enables someone to beat u when they are 700 million under you. Just stop making units. At this rate u could have 20 snipers and beat anyone

MW Flake
01-21-2015, 03:07 PM
On annual leave. The dev(s) are reading through the threads and working on the issues. Clemintine will get back to update us shortly.

34 days since this thread was started. That's also the last time anyone from Gree commented on a thread that they themselves started. Yeah, they're working on it all right. We've seen things far less important get 1000x the attention. I think I said it back on the first page. This was just to keep you all busy thinking they actually cared. Believe me now?

Might as well just unsticky, lock this one up, and banish it to the Off Topic or Announcements forum with the rest of the threads no one sees.

Nivloc
01-22-2015, 09:09 AM
Can anyone tell me how to achieve higher soldier equipment?

skywalker_98
01-23-2015, 06:20 PM
Yeah..I would like to know where you can get more equipment or where you buy equipment.Saw one post saying he had a bazooka and other things..said he found them in other maps..I looked no luck

bam bam.
01-23-2015, 07:26 PM

What about a way to access the pop ups in-game from a menu. A way to check end goals for each ltq/fltq/goal too.

The improvement in communication...you are way off mate. The last few weeks was Xmas and we had no one when we were all locked out and we were not given compensation. The free mods are useless, they should be paid professionals not good hearted dudes who you throw in front of the bus. The changes to game play no one understood before they were implemented and people still don't get why they are losing with higher stats in all 3 categories.

Dev notes are great but recently I went through our last 50 pages to see the communities views on topics and see if GReE had acted on ANY of them, you don't need two guesses to figure out the answer. Not a single one!!!. When you have over 75% agreement on polls and comments you HAVE your answer!.

Ultimately communication is terrible cause you guys DON'T LISTEN. Telling us how it's gonna be is not communication, it's telling.

Thanks for the changes that nobody wanted.

Feel free to keep on patting yourself on the back for the perceived improvement you feel is going on. We could tell you your pants were on fire and you would answer roses are usually red. You just don't get plain and simple terms. We have spelled it out for you for 2 years.

MW Flake
01-24-2015, 12:58 AM
The simple fact that what you quoted was from 5 weeks ago, and was the last communication from Gree, says it all. The game and forum are all spiraling out of control. It's like we've been shot, and Clem and her merry band of mods in green writing have rushed in to fix a sucking chest wound.......with a single band aid. Beyond too little, too late.

Mikelord
01-24-2015, 11:32 AM
The only communication I see is clementine talking about Taylor swift songs and commenting on USELESS threads like "thank you sup for doing everyone a favor" get real gree you don't give two ****s about your player fan base on this FOURM. **** off

MW Flake
01-26-2015, 08:23 PM
Almost 6 weeks now guys. Clem and Relic have both chimed in with useless posts, how about something regarding this one?

Mongo
01-27-2015, 05:40 AM
FYI I did get "compensation" on my second ticket, consisting of some soldier gear and stamina. One item is a 6 atk rifle apparently only provided to "us" who suffered soldier gear losses. By my calculation it didn't quite account for all the gear I lost, but I give GREE credit for doing something.

Debbie123
01-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Does equipment stack? As only ever shows as 1 in "equip" but GREE keep giving out the same equipment in events?

Does MY equipment only help my soldier or does it help all my allies?

MW Flake
01-27-2015, 08:17 PM
It does nothing for your allies. But anything not on your soldier does get added to your army.

Wufnu
01-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Come on Clementine, you started this thread, you have answered in numerous other threads, so how about answering this one.

EZfodder
01-30-2015, 10:41 PM
The idea is interesting and actually good. It is just a completely black box to me how attacking works these days? There is no way to know how much it affects your attack and chance to win against a given player. And as far as I can tell there is also a random factor to it

Wufnu
02-01-2015, 12:03 AM
I think they do spend a lot on this game but it's focused on keeping revenues up. Equipment is an obvious winner for them so I see no chance of it going away in spite of what we think of it as players. I just wish someone would be honest about and tell us they have no intention of doing away with it as they have clear evidence that it's increased their revenue stream, if that's the case.

bam bam.
02-01-2015, 03:35 AM
Come on Clementine, you started this thread, you have answered in numerous other threads, so how about answering this one.

He is here...deleting comments...so you are being wilfully ignored

ezmunie
02-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Does MY equipment only help my soldier or does it help all my allies?
Your equipment helps your soldier and your army. It has nothing to do with your allies.

Your soldier can only carry one of each item. The other equipment goes to your army.

J1mcrane
02-03-2015, 04:06 AM
Hello Clem, any chance you could address the pages upon pages of comments stating players dislike for this toy soldier rubbish. We are all taking your silence as a message that you just don't care what we think.

ezmunie
02-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Hello Clem, any chance you could address the pages upon pages of comments stating players dislike for this toy soldier rubbish. We are all taking your silence as a message that you just don't care what we think.
This toy soldier rubbish is here and it's not going anywhere. Go out and find items for your toy soldier or he might be running around nekkid!! lol

MW Flake
02-03-2015, 11:29 AM
This toy soldier rubbish is here and it's not going anywhere. Go out and find items for your toy soldier or he might be running around nekkid!! lol

No one has denied that. But what I think most have as much of a problem with is soliciting feedback on it, and then going silent. I think I said it back in the first few pages though, that this was never more than a feel good thread to make everyone think they really cared. Or alternatively, a test to see how much complaining players would do, but continue to tap and spend anyway. Which ever case, it was merely a bit of psychological warfare on Gree's part.