PDA

View Full Version : [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Pages : 1 [2]

J1mcrane
02-03-2015, 01:58 PM
No one has denied that. But what I think most have as much of a problem with is soliciting feedback on it, and then going silent. I think I said it back in the first few pages though, that this was never more than a feel good thread to make everyone think they really cared. Or alternatively, a test to see how much complaining players would do, but continue to tap and spend anyway. Which ever case, it was merely a bit of psychological warfare on Gree's part.

This is so true!

Wufnu
02-03-2015, 02:06 PM
According to Gree's own posts they can track in detail, minute by minute what players are spending gold on. There is no doubt in my mind that gold use went up with peeps trying to complete the LTQ's when this stuff was first rolled out. Then they raised the points for completion and what do you suppose happened? That's right gold use went even higher. So why in the world would they do away with something that's a money maker for them?

Flake you are correct, I'm more PO'd about them starting a thread just to pay us lip service than about the equipment. I'll just quit the game when it gets to the point where I can't compete without spending mega bucks on gold.

MW Flake
02-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Between what they are doing to the games and what they've done today to the forum, that might be this week for me.

bam bam.
02-06-2015, 02:49 AM
Hello Clem, how's about a response. . . Contradicting your better communication pledge mate.

DieselPowered
02-06-2015, 03:39 AM
I think that they were expecting positive feedback in this thread. With mostly negative feedback givin, it left them speachless. Now scratching their heads, they are wondering what they can say to people that play a war game about the barbie dress up dolls they forced on us. Wait.... gree is in San Francisco right?

GeoffW
02-06-2015, 07:51 AM
I am not sure why people are so against the new equipment, the idea seems fine to me. Its a fresh angle to the game and putting equipment in the ltqs gives a bit more incentive reason to do them. It also offers some strategic choice - go for farming equipment, or go for completion of the ltq and the end/wrapper prizes.

What would be helpful is a much more accurate description of exactly how a battle result is calculated, and a display that shows us our army equipment stats.

After a long period of complaint about it being too easy for an attacker to win, I had thought things had improved and the win/loss results seemed to make more sense. That was until a week or so ago when it seems to have reverted and I have people with attack not much more than half my defence, and way less equipment, easily and consistently beating me in raids. If this continues the up-coming PvP is going to be a disaster.

Wufnu
02-06-2015, 08:32 AM
I am not sure why people are so against the new equipment, the idea seems fine to me. Its a fresh angle to the game and putting equipment in the ltqs gives a bit more incentive reason to do them. It also offers some strategic choice - go for farming equipment, or go for completion of the ltq and the end/wrapper prizes.

Geoff my complaint with it is that in order to obtain enough equipment to remain really competitive in WD you have to spend gold doing the LTQ's because they raised the energy levels to a point where I have to spend gold just to complete a "normal" LTQ. Also you always had the option to do LTQ's, now you HAVE to do them just to keep up with the Jones'. Another complaint is the way the battles are calculated. There's NO WAY a person with HALF your stats should win any battle just because he brings more "equipment" to the battle. As far as raids go, I don't think the equipment is calculated in raids only in PvP battles.

Mikelord
02-06-2015, 02:16 PM
He is here...deleting comments...so you are being wilfully ignored

I just had a few of my comments deleted by clementine AND got a WARNING from the moderators not to insult players and follow the fourms code of conduct..... For what reason? Calling clementine out and saying why u commenting on other threads and not this one? But will pull sneaky moves like deleting comments.....smh... Gree at it again always trying to one up the underdog

GeoffW
02-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Geoff my complaint with it is that in order to obtain enough equipment to remain really competitive in WD you have to spend gold doing the LTQ's because they raised the energy levels to a point where I have to spend gold just to complete a "normal" LTQ. Also you always had the option to do LTQ's, now you HAVE to do them just to keep up with the Jones'. Another complaint is the way the battles are calculated. There's NO WAY a person with HALF your stats should win any battle just because he brings more "equipment" to the battle. As far as raids go, I don't think the equipment is calculated in raids only in PvP battles.
There is no need to complete an ltq to collect the equipment. Most of it is in the lower levels so easy to farm. Plus if you are doing Raid Boss you need to do some ltq to collect folders anyway. Doing ltqs is still 'optional' its just that you won't progress as fast. Nothing has changed there. The prizes used to be good equipment and other bonuses that helped your stats. Now the prizes are mainly equipment that helps your stats. There are always going to be people prepared to spend more time (and money) than others. That's just the way it is and not a negative point about equipment.

bam bam.
02-07-2015, 12:20 AM
I just had a few of my comments deleted by clementine AND got a WARNING from the moderators not to insult players and follow the fourms code of conduct..... For what reason? Calling clementine out and saying why u commenting on other threads and not this one? But will pull sneaky moves like deleting comments.....smh... Gree at it again always trying to one up the underdog

Yeah I have had many of those gems. So the lack of action is purely intentional

ezmunie
02-07-2015, 08:16 AM
Is there a certain level that someone has to be to obtain the good equipment?

Laurence1
02-08-2015, 06:14 PM
After a long period of complaint about it being too easy for an attacker to win, I had thought things had improved and the win/loss results seemed to make more sense. That was until a week or so ago when it seems to have reverted and I have people with attack not much more than half my defence, and way less equipment, easily and consistently beating me in raids. If this continues the up-coming PvP is going to be a disaster.

I believe the alliance defence is broken so don't count on it

Laurence1
02-08-2015, 06:16 PM
Is there a certain level that someone has to be to obtain the good equipment?

No you just have to be in a faction that gets things done. Tap harder and long to get them

BlackSheep
02-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Haven't checked this thread for many weeks, assuming the holidays were the reason for no response from the person that solicited the feedback. Imagine my surprise (not really) to check it now, and still not find a response!! Guess it's pointless to even check back now. Same old, same old. I guess we were supposed to like this nonsense that changed the whole dynamic of the WD event.

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 01:26 AM
Haven't checked this thread for many weeks, assuming the holidays were the reason for no response from the person that solicited the feedback. Imagine my surprise (not really) to check it now, and still not find a response!! Guess it's pointless to even check back now. Same old, same old. I guess we were supposed to like this nonsense that changed the whole dynamic of the WD event.

It seems that individual could comment about not commenting, albeit in a totally separate thread, but couldn't be bothered to actually comment. To keep from going bald, I've had to stop scratching my head over many of the happenings here.

bam bam.
02-11-2015, 03:16 AM
PLEASE UNSTICKY THIS THREAD. I am pretty sure we are all over looking at it as it is not getting actioned!. Pointless having it here take up space. Put it to death.

J1mcrane
02-12-2015, 05:28 AM
Before you kill this thread, I shall post my question here, seeing as it the official thread for soldier equipment.
I have heard and also seen evidence that next WD soldier equipment is NOT going to be implemented, could you please advise as to weather this is the case.

Infected
02-12-2015, 05:35 AM
Before you kill this thread, I shall post my question here, seeing as it the official thread for soldier equipment.
I have heard and also seen evidence that next WD soldier equipment is NOT going to be implemented, could you please advise as to weather this is the case.

There is a screenshot going around that appears to back this up...
any official word on Soldier Equipment and WD?

Loki601
02-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Hi, as a weaker player I think equipment is great, the problem as mentioned earlier is the algorithm that calculates whether you win or not. I have sent in tickets and the explanation said that all Attack and defence numbers are used in the calculation as well as skill points and a random figure.
Would be nice to know my soldiers defence and Attack so I can track increases.
Just a thought if you remove equipment from W.D. Then why not remove all boosts.
Keep equipment, in real war one Maxim gun could take out 100's of soldiers armed with spears. So it is important.
Just tell us about the algorithm and show my army equipment as total, Attack and defence, in stats

Infected
02-12-2015, 10:05 AM
there are a few threads running... let's funnel this topic to this thread (the official feedback thread) and try to get some clarification...

[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103249-Official-Feedback-Soldier-Equip-amp-World-Domination

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105693-EQUIPMENT-set-unused-next-WD-!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105705-Soldier-Equipment-being-removed-for-the-next-WD&p=1463930

italius
02-16-2015, 10:37 PM
We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.

With the owner of Gree being a very rich Japanese Billionaire, I would hope that he could hire a few dedicated forum moderators who's sole job is to answer posts. I know it's pretty far-fetched because it shows that quality and customer support are the last things on your company's mission statement. However, if you want your game to succeed, you need to address these core issues and stop making the customer accountable for all your glitches and bugs.

It would be nice if someone from your customer support department actually awarded players with free stuff because your lack of QA caused them to diminish their gameplay. All I read about is player drama and the lack of a coherent response from management, from the forums. Why would a player first starting out in the game even want to play?

Bottom line, Gree needs to take notice of other online app games and take a cue from companies that have great reviews from the App Store. What sets them apart is their customer service; something that Gree has no concept of.